A Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers

"Yes Sir, I'm a bad girl and I deserve to be spanked and I like the way you do it!" Lynn said

Gary proceeded to spank both her ass cheeks five times each.... until both were red and throbbing and covered with his hand prints. Her vulnerability made his cock so hard a cat could not scratch it and he stepped up behind her and discovered the spanking had made Lynn quite wet and he pushed his cock into her and held it in deep until she settled down. He could feel her hot ass against his belly and he began to fuck her. She was thrashing in her bonds and grunting like a little piggy each time he buried his cock in her. He didn't come all this way to come in her pussy however. He walked around the table and used her hair to pull her face up and said open this pussy for me, and immediately filled her mouth with sticky come, then used his cock to push it down her throat, forcing her to swallow it.

When Lynn caught her breath and stopped gagging she said, "Thank you Sir"

Gary smiled behind his mask and said, "You're welcome Lynn"

Then he untied her and laid her on her back on one of the benches and cuffed her hands behind her back and under the bench. He straddled her head facing her feet and placed his ass hole right on her mouth and said, "Lick it Lynn" Lick my ass hole, and he settled down to play with her nipples... twisting them like knobs on a radio until she screamed at his ass hole. She was very predictable and she knew how to lick an ass. Gary was already becoming aroused again. He scooted back until his balls were lying in her mouth like a larger hairy tea bag and she was sucking and licking them eagerly as his cock grew to full length between her sweet tits. When he was fully hard again he moved to the foot of the bench facing her head and lifted her legs over his shoulders and proceeded to lubricate her ass with KY.

Lynn began to cry now... she wanted him to do it, but she knew it was going to hurt and when he started to enter her it felt like he was pushing a lemon in her ass. Once he got past her sphincter she was so damn tight he was not sure he wanted to continue, but he pushed forward until he was buried deep in her ass and she was crying and shaking in shock, he held deep inside her until she could relax then he started pumping her faster and faster and she began to beg him not to hurt her.

"Tell me in a sentence your little bitch" Gary said

"Fu Fu Fuck... me Fuck Meeeeee! Fu Fucck my ass hard pleaseeeee."And that's what he did! And when Gary came he pulled out and shot come across her belly, tits and clear up into her hair and she was farting like a race horse. And thanking him over and over.....

Gary UN cuffed her and helped her sit up. She was a mess. Fortunately this was someone's weekend cabin and had soap and wash cloths and towels so he took her to the shower to clean up and let her wash him clean.

Gary blindfolded Lynn and tied her ankles together. He drove her back to a small park near where she had left her car, and let her out. He knew he could be out of sight before she could un-tape her eyes and he smiled to himself. With the video tapes he had of Cat and Lynn he had a treasure chest of blackmail tools and plenty of opportunity to develop more. Lynn realized with a tingle that she had finally met her Master and whether she knew it or not, so did Cat. The future held great promise if erotic nights and experiences when you belonged to someone like Gary even if she didn't know his name.

May Be Continued:

Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers