A Bear in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmm" I said quietly, pausing to lick my lips and still looking up at him,

"Your big fat cock is so yummy I wish I could have it for desert every night!"

"Jesus Christ"

he hissed as he stiffened and shot a stream of hot thick cum over my shoulder and onto the floor behind me.

He got up abruptly from the table and commenced to wipe up his cum, then roughly cleaned up the dinner table. I sat there while he stormed around me and sipped what was left of the wine, feeling very pleased with myself. The gentle warmth of the fire, the warm glow of the wine, and the feeling of well-being that only great sex can give you, all added up to me feeling pretty good - despite my ankle injury.

He was brooding. He still had the flush of an orgasm on his face, and he wasn't angry, but I could tell something was not quite right with him. Given that our relationship consisted solely of first aid, swimming, and hard core sex, I didn't feel comfortable trying to talk to him. I didn't know how to ask him what was wrong. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

When the dinner table had been almost cleaned away he strode over to me, scooped me up like a rag doll, and carried me into the bedroom. Throwing me on the bed he fell on top of me and crushed me with his hairy body. Sticking his tongue down my throat and kissing me so hard I feared he would tear my lips off, he let his body crush mine until I could scarcely breathe. As I became dizzy I felt him raise his body slightly off mine. It took some minutes before I got my bearings back. When I did I observed him staring darkly into my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

he whispered earnestly, maintaining his stare, his eyes pleading for forgiveness and understanding,

"I'm sorry, but this is how it has to be with me."

he continued in his desperate whisper. He was breathing hard and struggling to find the right words.

"It's dark but I could take you home now if you want."

he managed to stammer out, looking away from me at long last. An uneasy silence apart from my pounding heart beat and his heavy breathing ensued. I thought about what he was trying to say. Having sex was for him, a way to define his masculinity. He was gay, but he was a bear. Being in charge, being the top, meant a lot to him. To him I suppose I was a twink. If he allowed me to be in control, then his masculinity would be threatened. It was an attitude I had met in a lot of older men, and the reason I never gave them the time of day. Here I was being confronted with the sort of stereotype I had struggled to overcome ever since I first came out. Why did I want to stay and let him fuck me, when I hated what he was saying and thinking?

"It's OK, I understand."

I said softly,

"Please fuck me."

He broke into a smile and tore open a new packet of condoms. Before long he had my legs over his shoulders and was fucking me hard, lifting me up off the bed so that only my head and shoulders remained on the bed. I gave in to the moment. I enjoyed being fucked like I was a piece of meat. I enjoyed being treated this way. I loved the feeling of his angry cock pushing me apart forcing its way inside me. I guess I enjoyed being a sex object and being able to focus on the sex alone.

He fucked me several times that night, infact he used my ass as if it were a sex toy, which I suppose is what I really was to him. The following day was much the same with him fucking my ass or my face whenever he saw fit. Eventually late in the afternoon he said I'd better get home as some friends of his were going to visit. The way he looked as he said that suggested his friends were bears that might expect a similar level of service to what he was getting.

I agreed that going home now would be the best thing for me. He rowed me home in silence. When we arrived at my cabin, he helped me out and invited me to visit him again sometime. I smiled and said I would, but we both knew we would never meet again, or if we did, we probably wouldn't get together. I was the twink he couldn't resist, he was the bear I had to try.

It was over.

But if you ever go walking in the woods, please watch out for bears!

12