A Beast in the Bedroom

Story Info
An arranged marriage is not what she thought it would be.
5.8k words
3.43
109.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Author's note: The beast featured in the story is 100% fiction and expresses intelligence, unlike an ordinary animal.

Author's note: the following story may be considered dark and twisted by some readers. If that's not your thing, don't read it!

*****

"It is so good to have you up and about today," Kitty said.

Her Great Aunt Margaret smiled warmly at her, knowing full well what she meant, but refusing to acknowledge the matter. "Yes. It is a fine day, Kitty." she said, taking a moment to observe her dog, Muzzie.

The ladies sat quietly, sewing in the parlor. A servant fed wood into the fire, while another took away the discarded tea service from Aunt Margaret's side table. In such a big house, there was always someone buzzing about.

A few moments later, a commotion was heard and Kitty recognized a familiar voice. Shoving her sewing into the cushion behind her, she quickly pinched some color into her checks, straightened her spine, and rested her hands softly in her lap.

"Albert! No!" a man's voice cried out, followed by a woman's scream, the thud of a silver platter, and the smashing of the fine china.

The butler entered with grace and intention as he prepared to announce the gentleman, but a great horned-beast pushed past him, flinging the door open, and knocking the butler to the ground. The giant animal knocked over another chair and disturbed the position of the rug as it bounded happily to Great Aunt Margaret. It plopped it's massive body at her feet and rested it's head in her lap. She broke into hearty laughter. Kitty laughed too, but turned away attempting to stifle it.

George appeared at the door, apologizing to the butler and helping him up, while laughing himself. The butler was less than amused, and all to happy to leave the room. George approached the ladies and bowed to each of them while trying to contain his amusement. "I am so sorry Lady Margaret," he said. "Albert does love coming to see you."

"I am honored." she said chucking and trying to compose herself. "I am afraid Muzzie does not feel the same way about your gargoyle as I do." she said, looking about "He seems to have taken to hiding."

"I would be happy to look for your dog, Lady Margaret." George offered.

"No. He will be fine," she said. "I called for you because I need to discuss something that cannot wait. Please..." she said, motioning to a nearby toppled chair.

George did as he was bid. Then, a nearby servant stepped forward and presented George with a letter. Albert lifted his head to watch the transfer.

"What is this?" he asked Lady Margaret. She did not answer. Her face aglow, she waited anxiously as he read. Soon, his face lit up too. "It says here I have been granted a lordship at your request!" he exclaimed.

Kitty was pleasantly surprised at the news as well, though her proper upbringing helped her restrain her excitement.

His hands dropped to his lap and he looked at Lady Margaret with awe. "...but why?" he asked.

"Your parents worked for me for many years, God rest their souls, and I wanted to honor them. I wanted to do something to express my deepest gratitude for you as well. You do so much for me and The Manor." she explained.

George was immediately at his feet. He closed the gap between them, and took a knee beside his great beast. George took Lady Margaret's hand in his, kissed it tenderly, then lowered his forehead to it. "It is I who is eternally grateful to you, Lady Margaret. How can I ever repay you this kindness?"

"Please, please." she said patting his hand. "Be seated. I do have a favor to ask."

George rose and returned to his seat, anxious to hear what he could do for the woman who had fostered him with such kindness.

Lady Margaret sobered. She took a deep breath and began. "You are aware I have been ill for some time."

"The sickness seems to have passed." he observed curiously.

"Please hear me out." she said. "Today is agreeable, true, but it would seem that the good Lord has decided to call me home sooner rather than later." A moment of quiet passed while George absorbed the news. "I have had the charge of Lady Katherine since her parents passed shortly after she was born," she said gesturing to Kitty. "and though in only a month she will be an adult of eighteen, the law says she can not own any property until she is five and twenty. Therefore when I go to God, all my fortune, and hers, will be forfitted to the crown and her opportunity to inherit it will be null. She will be destitute, without coin or kin. Both of you, and everyone in my employment, will be on the streets, and God only knows what will become of The Manor and my things."

Kitty dropped her eyes as the three of them digested the situation.

Lady Margaret continued. "Of course, the only resolution is to see my niece married. In this, her husband will become master of my estate and life can progress without interruption. The issue then is who to marry her with, since there seems to be a shortage of eligible bachelors in our remote area, as well as the lack of time for proper courting."

"And you want me to help you find her a proper suitor?" George asked.

"I want you to marry Lady Katherine." she replied bluntly. "I should not marry her to a stranger, but you... you are a fine man. I know you and I trust you. I will give Lady Katherine to you and you will take care of her. You will inherit my estate and the two of you will live comfortably all the days of your life." she explained.

Kitty looked up at them, shocked. She was pleased but at the same time felt an ache in her heart at the thought of being married to this man ...a man who shared such a deep kinship with the gargoyle whom she had a secret infatuation with since she was a little girl.

"Lady Margaret... I do not know..." George stammered. "I am twice her age and..."

"And what?" Margaret challenged. "Men have been marrying younger woman since the beginning of time. What is the real cause for your hesitation? Make it known, and I am certain we can come to an understanding. ...Lady Katherine is very beautiful, don't you agree?"

George looked at Kitty, and she at him. "Absolutely! She has grown into a stunning young woman. Any man would be delighted to have such a fine ornament for his arm." George said with perhaps too much enthusiasm. Slightly abashed, George cleared his throat and shifted the subject. "Lady Margaret ... it is Albert." he finally said "He has become very dear to me, like family one might say."

"And you are concerned a wife would not welcome such a beast?" she submitted.

"Well, yes." he finally confessed. "People in these parts do not have many brothers such as mine." And sometimes he can be rather... challenging." he laughed, recalling their entrance.

Lady Margaret laughed politely too. "Rest assured, Lady Katherine is a lover of all creatures, even awkward gargoyles. She is thoughtful and vibrant. It will be a joy and an honor for her to share her life with you and Albert."

Kitty could barely contain herself. She was busting inside as her future revealed itself. What an honor it was to be present for the negotiation, unlike her peers.

"There is one condition then." he said.

"Name it." Lady Margaret replied.

George hesitated "You see... We have always wanted a big family." Albert cocked his head at George. "Right boy?" he asked. Albert bellowed.

Lady Margaret seemed pleased and laughed lightly at the beast's contribution. "I would not have it any other way. Lady Katherine is the picture of health. She is strong in body, obedient, and committed to her responsibilities. Her youth will be to your advantage as your dream becomes a reality. You three will have a fine family," she said patting Albert on the head. "A Lady of such refinement should be procreated with a family of a certain... station. Don't you agree Lord George?" she asked, emphasizing the title.

George looked up at her, then to the letter in his hand, to which a small grin escaped him. "It will be as you say." he said nodding. "We will wed Lady Katherine upon her 18th birthday." he announced resolutely. George stood, bowed politely to the women before turning to go.

Albert was on his feet at once. He turned briefly to catch Kitty's gaze before scampering after George. Kitty's heart jumped as she recognized Albert's longing for her too. She blushed and turned away as Lady Margaret witnessed their exchange.

Lady Margaret turned to her Great Niece. "Do not look so surprised, Kitty. At you're age, it is perfectly natural to have such feelings." she said, quite pleased with herself. "I have known for a long while you were smitten. It is with great joy that I could make such a match for you."

"Oh thank you Aunt Margaret! I am ever so pleased!" Kitty responded.

*****

As fate would have it, Lady Margaret expired 3 weeks too soon to see her Great Niece wed. George had to petition the crown to forgive the escheatment since the wedding was scheduled very soon. They abided, giving a 10 day grace period thanks to his lordship's new title, and out of respect for the late Lady Margaret.

The ceremony was scheduled on Kitty's birthday to avoid further delay and she was thrilled. The day came and Albert stood beside them as Katherine and George exchanged vows. On cue, Albert bellowed, affirming the union. The great hall was adorned with an abundance of white flowers and crimson velvet. The guests arrived in droves to not only pay their respects to the Great Lady Margaret, but to witness the wedding, and celebrate in the grandest of ways. Wine and dancing continued as Kitty eventually excused herself to prepare for the bedding. Her maids followed.

In the solace of her room, Kitty was helped from her mother's wedding dress and into a delicate night shift saved especially for her wedding night. The maids turned down her bed, brushed out her hair, and bathed her skin in perfumed water. Then, she was left alone and waited at the end of her bed for her new husband to arrive. She watched the fire flicker and anxiously recalled what her great aunt had told her. "The first time you lay with him, it will hurt, but it a woman's duty to endure it. I promise it will get better and one day you will come to enjoy it, and even desire it." she had said. Though fearful of bedding with a man, Kitty found herself getting wet between her legs as she imagined Albert against her petite body.

Soon, there was a slight tap on the door. She looked to see her husband's face peek in and felt a brief sadness. Then, Albert pushed his way in and this startled Kitty. "What is he doing here?!" she exclaimed as George closed the door. Albert galloped to Kitty, pawed at her body roughly, causing her shift to tear. She retracted in surprise.

George laughed politely at Kitty's jest. "Albert is here for the bedding, of course."

"I will not have it!" she exclaimed. "No beast is going to be present while we consummate our marriage."

George looked at her strangely, confused by her continued behavior. "Wife... Albert is not here to watch you and I." He laughed lightly. " ...I am here to witness you and he. Albert will officiate this union. He is my brother and I unselfishly give him what is known as Sovereign Entry, first rights to our newly acquired property." he explained.

"You can not seriously expect me to..." Kitty said in shock. She had always been fiercely attracted to George's gargoyle, but never dreamed she would actually be expected to give herself to him!

George started to become resentful with his wife's objections. "You knew Albert and I were a partnership, wife." he reminded her impatiently as Albert pushed his great nose into her crotch and took in the scent of her arousal. "You just stood at the altar before God and every man giving yourself to us in holy matrimony! What say you, wife?!" he demanded.

"I... I did not know... " she stammered.

"Lady Katherine, you are not the first woman to feel anxiety at the dawning of her wedding night." he said, pouring himself another cup of wine. "Nonetheless, the hour is late and so let us complete this formality. Remove your garb before Albert ruins it. He can wait no longer to receive his allowance. I suggest you lay back and quiet yourself. Open your legs and prepare to become a woman." he said, taking his seat by the fire, and turning it just so toward the bed.

Kitty recoiled at the idea of being watched for such an intimate encounter, but she feared the great creature's size most of all. "Please..." she said, voice quivering, as Albert continued to invade her space. "I need... time." She said, swallowing hard.

George made himself comfortable and then called off the beast "Albert!" he said.

Albert stood with his front claws on the bed. His horned-head towered over the bashfull girl. Albert turned in response to his name and for a moment, Kitty thought she was to be released from her duties.

"Albert! Give our wife some space so she may disrobe for you," George said.

Albert removed his sharp claws from the bed and sat on his hindquarters, now eye level with the girl.

Kitty looked again at George as her heart silently begged him to step out of the room. Tears spilled from Kitty's eyes and cascaded over her young cheeks as she prepared to openly submit to the demands of her new guardian. She carefully slipped from the high bed to her feet. The girl slowly removed the torn garment while attempting to step out of George's line of sight.

Albert cocked his head at this subtle move and growled low in distrust.

Kitty's arms tried in vain to cover her beautiful young body, but the scent of her sex continued to provoke Albert's urgency.

"Please!" Kitty begged George. "Must you be present for this?"

"Your modestly is noted." George said, as he drank.

Albert's patience had grown too thin, and there was nothing Kitty or George could have done to buy her more time. The creature's biological need for the woman he loved could no longer be restrained. A great swipe of his paw knocked Kitty to the ground as she screamed. Kitty quickly turned to her hands and knees in an attempt to get away, but Albert overtook her and easily pinned her shoulders to the hard floor. His erect member slid between Kitty's legs, searching for it's goal. With the wind briefly knocked out of the girl, the only sound was that of Albert's impassioned huffs.

She struggled under Albert's weight. She begged. "Please! Lord George! Your beast will surely kill me!" she gasped, but he only finished his wine, filled the cup again, and watched casually.

Then, Albert found what he was looking for. A great heave released a blood-curdling scream from the girl, followed by sobbing. The beast quickly got into a generous rhythm as her protests continued. "No! Stop! Please! Somebody!" Albert's speed hastened and a minute later, his pleasure was released deep into her body. He ripped himself from the girl and returned to George for approval as the broken girl collapsed flat on the floor.

"Good boy! Another pretty virgin for your collection." George crooned before turning to his wife. "The first time is always the hardest. I appologize for your distress but there is really no easy way except to relax and endure it." he explained "Albert has dishonored dozens of maidens, and none have died yet." he said laughing.

Kitty wasn't sure if George was joking or not, but his advise reminded her of what her Great Aunt had said, and she became disheartened. Kitty returned to soft sobbing as she curled herself into a ball on the floor.

"Thank God that he waited until we were legally wed! On several occasions, he was mere moments away from relieving you of your precious virtue, but was able to respectfully restrain himself. You should be in awe. These creatures are not designed for such denial. It is quite inhumane." he confessed, slightly embarrassed. "Such restriction is why the first time was so brief." George stroked his gentle gargoyle on the back. "Rest assured he will be ready again momentarily, so I recommend you get up and become willing to fulfill your marital obligations."

"Again?!" Kitty complained.

"Of course, wife. It IS our wedding night, and Albert does not tire easily, especially when roused with such unnecessary hysteria." he explained.

Kitty carefully got to her feet. Then, in a moment of bravery, turned and ran towards the door, but her escape was an immediate failure as Albert was on her again. He pinned her against the door and pushed his thick member into her, causing her feet to lift from the ground. Another scream from the girl followed by the pounding of her fists and cries for help, as the huge beast smashed her against the door and ravaged her. No one answered her calls and Kitty was plundered again while merriment in the Great Hall went on late into the night. Meanwhile George laughed until he nearly pissed himself at the notion of a naked woman running into a crowd of drunk partygoers.

That night, George drank himself into an unresponsive slumber while the beast repeatedly took delight in his new toy. Eventually, exhaustion arrived and Kitty passed out while the creature, fueled by her refusal, continued to pursue his ravenous amusement.

*****

At the insistence of her husband, Kitty was called upon to dress and join George for dinner the next day. She appeared in the doorway and watched for a moment as the man she had known for so many years, now sat at the head of a table he was never invited before. He cut his meat and ate loudly. Kitty listened as the knife and fork scraped fervently against the china plate followed by the smacking of his open mouth chewing. She was disgusted and angered at the mere sight of him.

George looked up briefly to see her. Then, returning his attention to his food. "Wife, come." He said with a mouth full of meat. "Join me. We must talk." He motioned to the chair beside him, pointing with his knife before sawing at another piece.

Kitty hesitated. Then, she stepped slowly into the room, as she carried a burden of tenderness between her legs. Albert slept in front of the fire, on the floor behind George. He looked up at her sleepily then returned to his nap. A servant pulled the chair out for Kitty and she sat with great care, wincing.

Without looking at her, George began. "It has become apparent to me that you are unfamiliar with the expectations and duties of being our wife. You lived most of your life in this secluded part of the country with minimal interaction with other ladies and gentlemen, except Lady Margaret so I have decided to extend forgiveness for your ignorance." he looked at Kitty and paused. "Wife... I expected some appreciation for my gesture. ...you seem distraught. What vexes you?"

Kitty glared at him and boiled inside, yet remained silent.

Therefore, George resumed his efforts toward his food. "You will rise and dress for each meal with us. No more of this sleeping until dinner." He looked up at her again and froze. "What?!" he demanded.

Kitty could not hold back her proper rearing any longer. She slammed her fist on the table and shouted. "You bedded me with..." Kitty paused and observed a room full of servants that now had her attention. She swallowed hard and dropped her voice to a low whisper. Leaning into him, she said "I was a maiden and you bedded me with your beast" she hissed.

George slammed down his silverware. "I beg your pardon, wife!" He raised his voice, obviously very insulted. "Albert is your husband and should be respected as such! He's is a Beast of Burden from The Great Land of Groningen. There, every family has such a gargoyle. These creatures are honored with all the lawful, conjugal, and divine privileges of a husband and with access to as many pets as they desire."

Kitty leaned in again to whisper, only to speak in rage. "Well maybe he should go back then!" She couldnt believe the words came from her own mouth.

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers
12