A Beautiful and Magical Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers

As I began to come back down from that, Ted continued to stimulate my clitoris and again I launched into an amazing orgasm. Over and over, Ted made me cum. I don't usually count but it must have been at least 6-8 orgasms later before I had to remove his hand so I could have a break.

He held me tight as I quivered in his arms. His mouth continued to kiss me and I grabbed his back to hold on tightly. I was totally drenched from the sweat of the exertion. He said "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. When you are experiencing orgasm, you become an absolute sex goddess. Show me more ways to make you cum; I will do anything for you".

That rocked my soul. Here was a man who for the first time making love to me was totally focused on me. Focused on what I wanted and I could feel the sincerity of his convictions.

It hit me at that moment that I felt the same way. I wanted to give him extraordinary pleasure just as his goal was to give me pleasure. I realized that I would do absolutely anything for my lover at that moment. I don't know if I had every felt that way but I was willing to submit to anything to get and receive pleasure from this beautiful and wonderful man.

What I wanted to do, no what I needed to do was to feel his cock in my hands. So far, he had been the one taking the lead but I needed to feel him and see his cock. I moved my hands down so that I took his balls into my right hand and my left hand encircled his cock. He was very hard. Obviously he was every bit as turned on as I was. He felt very thick, maybe even thicker than my husband, and there was a plenty of cock sticking out above my hand as I enveloped him.

I love the feel of power when I am fondling and stroking my husbands cock and I wanted to see how Ted would react to this skill as well. He rolled over a bit to give me better access and I heard his breath escape as I closed my hand around him. His balls were big and swollen with his cum and I wanted to feel him release in me very soon.

I didn't want him to cum with my hand so I kissed my way down his stomach and when I got to a level point with I cock, I had to explore with my eyes how wonderful it looked. As I move it around for a look at the underside my tongue snaked out of my mouth and licked the tip. I noticed a bit of clear liquid sitting on his cock and I touched my tongue to it and tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum and lapped my tongue al around the head to make certain I cleaned up all that was there. He tasted and looked yummy.

By this time he was moaning and I could feel his heart beating as the blood pumped into his cock. I was concerned that he would cum too quickly and I was certainly not ready to end this session so I moved back upward to him and inserted my tongue into his mouth so he could share the taste of his own juices just as I had moments before.

I told him "I would love to have your tongue on my clitoris again now. Please Ted, make me soar again."

Boy, that did it, he immediately worked his way back down and with me laying on my back and my thighs spread wide, he began what I found to be the most amazing tongue lashing every. I never knew it could be this way. Ted was obviously an expert with that long glorious tongue. Within minutes, I was once again climbing the orgasm scale and boom, I was shaking and screaming. I reached down so that my hands were in Ted's hair and pushed his face tighter against my clitoris. I was becoming very sensitive but I was not about to let him quit what he was doing. When he would bring me to orgasm, he would then move off and lap at my pussy and ass until I calmed down and then go right back to focusing on my clitoris. Over and over he made this circuit and each time I cried out and shouted as the orgasm coursed through my body. He also inserted a couple of fingers into my pussy so that he could curl his fingers upward to stimulate my G-Spot. God was that good. My orgasms became more intense and got to the point where a new orgasm followed so closely on the heels of the previous one that it was like floating on an ocean of waves going up and down. There was no way to count how many orgasms I had because it was just like one continuous screaming, spasm in my body.

After I had experienced so many orgasms, I was beginning to fade. My legs were in constant spasm but I felt amazing. I knew I had to have his cock inside me though and I literally begged him to fuck me. I said "Ted, I need you in me, Ted, please, I need you in me" I don't now if he ignored me or just was too in to what he was doing but I begged him for at least two more circuits of orgasm, and ass/pussy licking before I screamed out "Ted, I need you to fuck me. Please Ted, fuck me."

He broke away finally and rose up. I was laying there going limp with my eyes closed. He said "Donna, open you eyes." When I opened my eyes, he was staring at me with a huge smile on his face. He said "Donna, tell me again." I said "what?" and he said "Tell me again."

God, I wanted him to take me and quit playing games. "Fuck me. Ted, fuck me" I said.

That was what he wanted to hear. All guys must like their lover to beg them. I usually felt uncomfortable when my husband wanted me to say that but today I was prepared to do ANYTHING for my new lover. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" I was either saying or that was going through my mind. Who knows at that point, all I knew was that I wanted his cock in me immediately.

I raised my hips up and he stuffed a pillow under my ass so that my pelvis was rotated upwards towards him. He moved closer and brought my legs up so I rotated more. When he was close enough, he said "Take my cock in your hand and show me where you want it."

No problem I thought. I wanted him and I wanted him now. My hand circled his cock and I aligned it with my pussy. He shuffled forward a bit more and I felt him put his hands on the back of my thighs and push them up and over me so that they were flat against my chest.

Slowly he began to penetrate me with his cock. I felt the head move in and felt my pussy stretching to accommodate him. He was in only about an inch or so and he was moving in a rotating movement pattern but I wanted him in me. He was teasing me. Again he said "Open your eyes and tell me what you want."

I have a habit of closing my eyes when I am having sex. It is hard to keep them open and even when they are open, I can't focus too well, but I opened my eyes and he could tell just by looking at my eyes that I was pleading with him to fuck me. I said it anyway, "Ted, please don't tease me, please fuck me, I need to feel your cock inside me"

Just as I finished saying that, he plunged into me and buried his cock all the way. My eyes sprang open in surprise as he began to withdraw and then again plunge deeply into me. He was pressing hard against my thighs so that he could get maximum penetration and I don't know if it was the position or the fact that Ted's cock was longer than my husbands but he was hitting on the bottom of my pussy with each stroke. All I know is that I had never been so filled up before.

He was getting into a rhythm now as he plunged in and out of me. God it felt good and I could feel another orgasm coming on. When it hit me, I screamed and my legs went straight out. I was so strong; he couldn't hold my legs up against my chest. My legs went out and wrapped around him to pull him in further.

My hands went to his ass as I pulled him against me. I could feel my fingernails biting into his flesh and my orgasm racked my body. He just continued to pound away as I squirmed and screamed with pleasure.

I wanted him to fuck me harder and faster and I told him so. We were like animals thrashing about. We were both totally wet with sweat and our bodies slapped against each other. I was out of control. I wanted him deeper, faster, and longer than I have ever wanted anything before.

I could tell that Ted was tiring but I wanted his seed. I wanted to watch him cum while I had my legs wrapped around him. I told him "I want you to cum in me, please cum in me". I could feel another orgasm coming and I could also feel Ted tightening up in my arms.

All the sudden without notice, we both achieved an ultimate orgasm. I screamed out and Ted screamed out even louder. I had never heard a man scream that loud as he came. He was in me deep and driving deeper as I felt the hot flash of his juices as that splashed into my pussy walls. It was fire and I could feel his cock spasm as he shot gusher after gusher into me.

After what seemed like minutes of filling me with his liquid fire, he collapsed on top of me and we both struggled to catch our breaths. I didn't want him to pull out of me but I couldn't breath so I rolled him off the side. I could feel his hard wet cock lying against my thigh as we held each other in a post-coital embrace.

We kissed and giggled a bit like teenagers as we basked in the aftermath of the most magnificent sex I had ever experienced. Ted nibbled on my lips and his tongue wouldn't stay still as he licked and nibbled me like he wanted to eat me up.

Slowly our breathing settled down and we were able to relax. We did not part however. Neither of us wanted to move away but needed to be close to our new lover. After about 10 minutes however, I realized that Ted had snoozed off. Still I didn't move away but held him in my arms as he lightly snored in my ear.

I could still feel the heat of our sex as well as smell both our fluids. Ted was leaking out of my pussy and dribbling down the back of my leg, but I didn't care. It only reminded me that I had just had great sex. It was a perfect moment for reflection on what had happened as Ted lay in my arms.

I remembered how I changed my mind about meeting Ted today and almost didn't come. I also reflected back about the moment just before my first orgasm when I realized that I wanted to give back to this beautiful man every bit as much pleasure as he had given me. I don't ever recall feeling that way before.

Sex with my husband was always good but with him, there was always time to do again the next day. With Ted, this one afternoon might be the only time I would be able to experience him and I wanted, no needed it to last as long as possible. I didn't know if Ted would be able to go on again after a rest, but I knew that I was feeling that familiar tingling feeling in my pussy and knew that I needed more.

Later:

I must have dozed off as well. As my body began to cramp up, I had to readjust my position and realized that some time had gone by since my last conscious thoughts. I could still feel Ted's juices wet against my butt and thighs and without thinking moved my hand behind me to wipe it away. My hand came back wet and glistening and I looked at and felt the urge to taste it. Slowly, I moved my hand up to my face and the aroma was quite pleasant and very sexy. I touched my hand to my tongue to taste our combined juices and was pleasantly surprised to realize that our combined juices tasted differently than either him or me singly. It was nice and I tongued all the liquid off my hand and savored the flavor.

As I readjusted my position, Ted rolled over onto his back and I was able to recover my arm that had been lying under his neck. I sat up and stared at my lover. He looked so peaceful as he lay there recovering from our exhilaration of earlier. I noted the hair on his chest and began to lightly rub my hand through it as if tickling him. He didn't respond and my touch remained light. That was a distinct difference to my husband who had virtually no chest hair.

Further down, I could see Ted's cock flaccid and flopping against his leg. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was exposed instead of being withdrawn into a foreskin like my husbands. That was intriguing. Additionally, it seemed much bigger in the flaccid state as compared to my husband. I had read somewhere that men were either showers or growers. My husband was obviously a grower as his cock when flaccid was small but when it became hard it grew by 3-4 times it's flaccid state. Ted's on the other had seemed about as big as a hard cock even when flaccid so I chuckled when I thought Ted must be a shower meaning his cock showed itself off even when soft  With that thought, I got the silly ideal of showering Ted's cock with kisses while he slept to see if I could make it hard without him waking up. I moved down and began to gently lick at his balls and then up the shaft. Again, I could taste our combined juices and I really liked the taste. I don't know why I had never done this before with my husband. I took my hand and picked his cock up off his leg and opened my mouth so I could envelope it with my lips. With my tongue, I began to stimulate the little spot on the underside of the head.

Ted moved ever so slightly so I got more careful and very gently began to take his cock all the way into my mouth and while sucking, moved my head upward so that I pulled on his cock as I slid up the length. It was beginning to work and I could feel his cock begin to respond as the blood rushed in. I don't know if he was still asleep or playing possum but I continued and before I knew it, it was hard again. I was so happy.

He chuckled so I knew that he was awake as I became more vigorous with my head bobbing up and down on his cock. He tasted so good and I wanted him to feel good and I loved every minute of it.

After about 5 minutes of this, he was very hard and his breathing was coming quicker. I didn't know if he could cum again so quickly but kept my head bobbing going. I felt his hand on my ass and it was trying to move my butt up towards his head. I assumed he wanted to join in the fun so I rose up and moved myself upwards until my knees were resting on either side of his head. He placed both hands on my ass and pulled me downward so he could get to my pussy.

It suddenly hit me that I was still full of his cum and I could feel it running out of my pussy in this position. I hesitated a moment before letting myself be pulled down to his mouth but he said "You look so gorgeous and wet, I want to lick you clean. " Now this was a new thing. I recall my husband talking about a cream pie. He had once told me a story about me making love to Ted and after he left the hotel room, my husband came and joined me in the bed that was still warm from my lover. He said he wanted to experience a real cream pie after I had made love to my lover. That seemed strange to me as I'm certain my husband had absolutely ZERO homosexual leanings. Nonetheless, it was his story and I certainly could tell that he was turned on by the idea.

So despite my hesitation I wasn't about to deny him this pleasure or any pleasure for that matter as I lowered myself downward so that his tongue could reach my pussy. He immediately stuck his tongue into my pussy and I could actually hear him lapping up the juices that were by this time pouring out of my pussy.

For some reason, this really turned me on. Sex is mostly in the mind, and my mind had already decided to let go today and enjoy everything that Ted wanted.

With Ted eagerly lapping at my pussy, I turned back to my job of sucking his cock. I think I enjoyed sucking Ted's cock more that I had ever enjoyed that before. My mind had found a new place and I wanted to give him the maximum pleasure.

But in the end, it was me who was the first to experience another orgasm. Ted was the master at stimulating me with his tongue. It was as if his tongue was a vibrator. It was flicking back and forth across my clitoris and then ramming into my pussy so quickly that I was screaming and shaking all over again and again. With each orgasm, I could feel Ted's cum being pushed out of my pussy and hear Ted lapping it up.

God, how many organisms can you have in one day? Who cares, I loved it and I wanted more. Maybe a record?

We were both really into our respective responsibilities and he gave me fantastic orgasms. I wanted to give him one too but it wasn't working. I sucked and sucked until my jaw and head were stiffening up but he couldn't cum again.

Finally, I had to take a different tack so I pushed up and turned around. I straddled him and took his cock and placed it at the opening to my pussy. Looking him straight in the eye, I slowly lowered myself down on his cock until it was fully buried in my pussy. As I leaned forward, he raised his head and our tongues met for more exploration. I could taste what he had tasted and it really set me off again. He felt so good inside me again so I began to move up and down on his cock as his hands came up to fondle my breasts.

I was really pumping now and he began to pinch my nipples. I love that and immediately I began to cum again. I was racing up and down on him as he continued to pinch my nipples and my orgasms kept on coming one right after the next. Still he didn't cum and finally I ran out of gas and collapsed on his chest. I told him "I'm sorry I can't make you cum again." And he replied that "I'm almost there, please use your mouth again. I think I can get there soon".

I rose off him and again I took his cock in my hand and I wanted to give him the best blow job he had ever had. This time, I also took his balls in my hand and massaged them as I twirled my tongue around the head of his cock with each up and down movement. My finger also played across his ass and I could tell he liked that.

Wetting my finger, I pushed it into his ass just a little ways and pressed upward against his prostate as I continued to suck and tickle his cock with my mouth and tongue. I felt his balls pulling up and before I knew it, he was arching his back off the bed and he exploded into my mouth with a huge flow of cum again.

I was surprised, there was no build up, he just exploded. I don't know if intended to let him cum in my mouth but he didn't leave me room to make that decision. I could feel his balls releasing his cum and his sphincter captured my finger hard so I couldn't pull out. His cum splashed against the back of my throat and I struggled to swallow it all.

When I pulled his cock out of my mouth, he continued to spurt and a couple of squirts splashed across my breasts. Just as before, when he came, it let out a roar that must have been heard throughout the hotel. I felt power as a woman creating such a pleasure jolt in my lover. I felt rewarded that I had given him as well as he had given me. I felt very much love for this man at that moment.

He let out his breath and exclaimed "WOW, God you are fantastic. Come here". He wanted me to come up and hold him. He wanted me to kiss him and share his cum with him. So many new experiences today and again I was willing to do anything for him.

Our lips met and we shared our juices once again through our tongues. It was very erotic and I lay beside him and held once more in a post-coital hug.

What an experience. Never had I had so many orgasms in one day. I was exhausted but fulfilled. It was abut 3:00 in the afternoon and we had been going at it for 2 hours. Ted was a 60+ year old man and he was amazing. 2 ejaculations in 3 hours and he gave me so many orgasms in return. We were both in heaven and totally worn out. I could feel my pussy getting a little sore and thought that what a day this had been.

It wasn't over yet however:

We just lay in each others arms for a very long time. We were both tired but as I began to realize Ted was not finished yet. Even as we lay there, his hands were busy fondling my breasts and caressing my butt. He loved to move softly across my skin leaving a trail of goose bumps. I just laid there and enjoyed everything he was doing.

I was surprised when he moved down on the bed and rolled me over on my back. He wanted to look at me. At first I was embarrassed but immediately remembered the pledge to myself to let Ted do whatever he wanted to do.

PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers