A Beautiful and Magical Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers

He spread my legs apart and moved his head very close to my pussy. I could feel his fingers opening me up as he explored every inch of my private parts. He pushed my leg us so my feet were flat on the bed. He pushed a finger into me and then 2. He spread me open and stared deep into my core. He moved his hands downward and spread my ass open and explored my little hole. With a finger he tickled my ass and then tickled my pussy.

Next he asked me "Show me how you masturbate". What? I was shocked at first. He as asked me to bring my favorite sex toy with me today and I had a vibrator in my bag. I told him where it was and he got up and retrieved it for me. He plugged it in and handed it over while he took his place down between my legs once again.

I turned on the vibrator and began to work my clitoris over with it. I didn't know if I was capable of cumming again but he was convinced that I could. With him looking on, I found myself enjoying the exhibitionist side of my personality. I was getting very turned on again. I could feel my clitoris getting very hard and knew soon that I would be soon having a wonderful orgasm.

As my orgasm built up, I felt him insert 2 fingers into me with the palm of his hand facing up. In that position he was able to flex his fingers and rub my G-Spot and, with the added stimulation, I launched into an immediate orgasm. Once again it surprised me with the force of that first one and before I knew it I was cumming over and over again just as before.

Ted removed his fingers and moved up to lie beside me. My eyes were closed as orgasm after orgasm racked my body. I knew that Ted was watching me and I wanted him to enjoy the show. He began kissing me and using that wonderful tongue to assault my mouth while I continued to have wonderful orgasms. He wanted me to continue on and on while he watched. He said "I want to know exactly how you look as you masturbate so the next time we have phone sex I will be able to see you in my mind as I cum along with you." That was a very sexy thing to say and gave me ideas of my own.

As my orgasms lessened, I turned the vibrator off and pushed Ted over onto his back and said "It's your turn now buddy, I want to watch you masturbate". His cock was already very hard and sticking straight up in the air. He looked at me and smiled and said "Fair's fair I guess. Remember how I do this so you will always know that when I masturbate, I will be thinking about how beautiful you are when you cum".

He slowly began to play with his cock. His hand totally encircled his shaft and slowly he moved up and down. He put saliva on his fingers and rubbed it over his cock head and began to move quicker up and down. He closed his eyes too and I pushed myself up on my elbow for a better look at him masturbating.

He continued for several minutes before finally admitting that he didn't think he could cum again so soon. I laid back beside him and cuddled him for a bit.

Finally it came to me that we had missed lunch and I was feeling hungry. I suggested we go get something to eat and with that jumped up and got in the shower. I asked him if he wanted to join me but he just lay there while I cleaned up and re-did my hair so it was acceptable to go out to dinner.

We walked downstairs and into the underground shopping center and found a nice restaurant to enjoy a meal and a bottle of wine. It was getting on to 6:00 or so now and I knew that our time together was coming to an end. It saddened me to think that he had to go home to his wife and couldn't spend the night. The next morning I was off to Philadelphia for my meeting and who knew if we would ever experience any thing like this afternoon again.

Around 7:00 or so, we wandered back up to my room and feeling a bit awkward, we entered the room. I assumed that he would give me a few last kisses and take off for home but after a couple passionate kisses, I could feel his cock getting hard again and that old familiar tingling between my legs.

He began to undress me again and next thing I knew, we were both standing there hugging totally naked again. Again new experiences were in store for me and the day was definitely not over.

Ted pushed me down onto the bed on my hands and knees with my feet hanging over the edge of the bed. From that position, my naked butt was sticking up in the air and my red and swollen pussy was wide open for him. Exposed as I was I again felt the thrill of my own exhibitionism. Ted liked it too as he stooped down and licked me from the clitoris all the way up to my anus. A thrill ran up my spine and an exclamation of satisfaction escaped my lips. He said "Like that do you? You taste wonderful!".

With that he dug in wholeheartedly and I immediately began to coo as Ted licked and sucked my clitoris into his mouth and then moved upward and I could feel his talented tongue penetrate me father than any tongue ever before. Even my anus was not safe because when he got that high, I could feel his tongue circle around my hole and tease itself in an attempt to penetrate.

Then back to my clitoris again and up. This time however he lingered on my ass and it seemed he was making love to me with his tongue and I felt him penetrate me just a bit and wow, did that every send the chills up my spine. His focus was now solely on my butt and I could feel his juices dropping down my crack and unbelievably I felt a big orgasm building up from nothing other that stimulation of my ass with his tongue.

In this position, he inserted a couple fingers into my pussy and his thumb on my clitoris. With his tongue pushing into my ass, his fingers stimulating my G-Spot and his thumb rubbing my clitoris, I exploded once again. It was never ending it seemed and Ted wanted to give me more and more.

I could hear the sloppy noises he was making and he we getting me very wet. I had brought some lubricant with me so Ted grabbed that and stuffed a big glob into my pussy and all over my ass with his fingers. During our email flirting I had told him I was always turned on by the thought of being stuffed full with a guys hand having read a story in my teens about a girl having an older man stick his entire hand into her.

Ted obviously remembered that because he stuck 3 fingers deep in my slick pussy and began wiggling them around inside me. He then stuck a forth finger in and began to push harder and hard stretching me wide open. I was wet and slick all over my butt as his hands assaulted my pussy stretching it to maximum. He then took his thumb and inserted it into my ass. I was so lubricated up, it slipped easily into me with no pain, just pure pleasure. With his fingers buried in me and working to get even more inside, I was in heaven. My husband had done this several times before and it never failed to take me over the edge. In fact this is the only way I had ever ejaculated when having an orgasm.

This time was no different. Each orgasm was so powerful and I could feel my fluids running down the inside of my thighs and realized I had ejaculated from his hand in me, as he explored me so obscenely. I could feel Ted reach under my chest and take my breast in one had as his other hand continued to work on my pussy. With his pinching my nipple and his hand assaulting my pussy, the orgasms were fantastic.

Finally Ted quit and I felt his hands on my hips pull me closer to the edge of the bed. I felt his cock slid up between my ass checks and push against my ass. Now, I had decided that I was going to allow Ted to do anything he wanted to me today but I was never too open to having a cock in my ass. He continued pushing and I could feel myself opening up. I felt his cock head slip through my sphincter. It hurt and I winched so I had to ask Ted to not.

I could tell he was disappointed but being the gentleman that he is, he immediately stopped and I felt his cock slide into me. I was so stretched out and wet, I could hardly feel his cock but I could feel him slapping against my ass as he pounded in and out of me. I also felt him slip his thumb into my ass again as he pounded me with his cock. This time I was so turned on that the thumb in my ass actually felt good and felt myself go into orgasm one more time.

For the next 5 minutes or so Ted aggressively pumped in and out of me while he stood on the side of the bed with me and my ass sticking up in the air. The height was perfect and he had optimum access to my pussy. I came one more time but I'm not sure if Ted came again or not before he finally slowed down and then stopped.

I collapsed onto the bed and rolled over so Ted could join me on the bed.

I knew our time together was coming to an end and within 15 minutes he was getting up and getting dressed. I suggested that he take a shower before he went home as I knew he smelled like sex. He refused and I didn't push it.

Maybe he wanted it last as long as possible and he could smell me on him for the rest of the night. I don't know but as I stood up and kissed him one last time, he turned and sadly went out the door.

That long beautiful magnificent day was at last over.

As the door closed, I lay there on the bed totally spent. I didn't know what to do and I felt the immense loss of Ted leaving me alone. I don't know how I felt for certain but knew that at that moment his loss saddened me. I had just experienced the most Beautiful day of my life with a man that I loved a great deal right then. That made me glow with satisfaction and sad at the thought that I would probably never be able to recapture the moment we had shared. I didn't even know if I wanted to, but I knew that I was ecstatic that I had made the decision to take the leap and enjoy what we had today. I knew that I could carry the memories of this extraordinary day with me in my mind forever. I thought for the rest of my life, whenever I was alone with my trusty vibrator, the images I would conjure up to assist me with sexual release would focus on this one day with my lover Ted.

PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers