A Beautiful Blonde Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie nodded. "Your husband is gone for good, nod if you agree," Callie nodded. "Are you agreeing I own you, along with Tobias, sometimes? nod if you agree." Again Callie nodded. "You accept where you are, and who you are with, and your new station in life, nod if you agree." Callie did so but with some hesitation which Lita picked up on. "You have no worries Callie, you will be treated kindly, warmly and with love, but you must accept willingly your station with me, nod if you agree." Callie nodded.

"Good that's out of the way, so lets get started," Lita said. Callie wasn't sure what she was meaning about it all, but her mind was taken from it by Lita. She took both of her nipples between thumb and forefinger and Callie almost hit the ceiling. Her knees came up, she grabbed at Lita's wrists, Lita wrenched them away and Callie received a flat smack right across her face.

"Put your hands above your head and keep them there!" It was not a request, it was an order. Callie was late in obeying so she got another slap, this time across both already hard nipples. Her hands flew above her head along with a painful yelp. "Good girl Callie, you'll learn don't worry, because I will teach you," she leaned down and Callie received her first ever kiss from another woman, her lips tasted like nothing she ever had. Callie gave into it simply because she realised she wanted to, the power emanating from her was overbearing to her. The black beautiful woman was dominating her as Tobias had, but this was better, to Callie it somehow felt better, more right. The thought of being black loved by Tobias had now manifested itself through Lita, her black satin skin was more than enough to tip Callie over the edge into surrender. She did like this, and Lita's fingers and thumbs reminded her, her nipples were like diamonds, they were so hard.

Callie still made a futile attempt to throw her off, show a bit of independence. She soon found out she had neither the strength, the weight, or the guile to do so. Lita let go of one nipple, her hand went behind her and sank into Callie's open, and well widened pussy, she found her clit, and Callie was defeated forever. Her head came up, her mouth widened into a losers gasp, it fell down again and her total surrender to the dominant woman above her was complete. She had never experienced such sexual demise, gratification, capitulation thankfulness.

Lita spent a few minutes cementing her hold, then slid to Callie's side. Callie received kisses no one had ever received from Lita. She gave back as much as she could, she never knew woman love could be so good, she had never tried it, never even thought about it. Her hand slid lovingly to the back of her black owners head, and her fingers slid into the silk. But now to be under the control of such a powerful beautiful sexy black woman was more than her mind could take in.

And all this because her hapless faggot husband had stolen money, she could have kissed him for it, she was so grateful to the stupid man. "Yoiu don't know this Callie, but I have been looking for you all my life, you have no idea how glad I am to have found you, er, Tobias found you. But he will only have you again if I say he can, and if you agree okay?" Callie smiled, she felt grateful and couldn't understand why.

Lita bit and sucked a nipple, Callie exploded in her first woman orgasm, it shot through her like falling rock in an avalanche. Lita's fingers murdered her pussy, Callie could only take it, she wanted to love Lita back but was paralysed. Callie rolled and slid under Lita, this was a new life, the way this woman was using, loving, and handling her, was all she wanted, it was something she had never known.

Callie orgasmed in different ways to what she had been used to, she loved it, there was no regret, no resentment, and definitely no resistance. Everything Lita did was for her, she had nothing to return to, she gave Callie everything she had never dreamt of. Callie was in a waking dream that she never wanted to end. To have this black beautiful, sexy, all knowing easily dominant woman using, learning and teaching her, was a degree she was determined to earn quickly.

Callie lay awake yet comatose, involved yet looking on, no where to go, never wanting to leave. She had her eyes open and it was only when it went dark did she even think of focussing. Sh saw a sight she had never seen. Lita's ass was settling on her face, her warm wet pussy slithered and covered her mouth. Callie instinctively licked and poked, kissed and sucked.

Her own pussy received the same treatment, her toes curled, her mind warped, her body burned with sexual excitement. Lita's knees were below her arms, her feet over them, Callie was pinned willingly, she loved the servitude she was being made to suffer, provide to her glorious lover. Her legs slid about, wide, closed, one then the other, both at times going in different directions, unknowingly, knees rising, and wiggling with every passage of Lita's hot tongue.

Callie entered a world of loving where she had no control and wanted none. She seemed to be in constant climax, roiling and rolling, crashing and battering through her. A new world had opened for her, a new page of the beginning of her life. Her husband's greed had changed everything for her, and certainly that of her husband.

Her husband, soon to be ex, was at this moment in time on his hands and knees, with his new gay black lover rodding him wholesale. He had his cock in his hand and was keeping time with his cock sliding in and out of the now hapless and defeated white man. But the man's cock was hard, he just could not get away from the thrill he was feeling, as the black hand flashed up and down as he bent his head to watch.

He began, without realising it, that he could do to to his black dominator, what he was doing to him. He wanted to rip his white cock into the black man's ass too, make him groan, mewl, and even cum. That thought made him erupt in a cock squealing glorious ejection, it was mind stripping. He fell face down moaning, his black ass rapper kept going until he too blew his load into his white boys ass.

When he finally pulled out with a pop, he turned his boy over, got over him and began his terminal seduction, he kissed him, his tongue swept his mouth, his hand collected his empty balls and smoothed them. Callie's husband loved it. All his life he had felt he had to be the man, the bread winner, the defender. Now he didn't have to be anything but whatever this man wanted him to be. He had no choice, he knew that, but it never mattered, he liked being what he was being turned into.

It was then he took the decision to offer himself to him, to be the slut white boy he had called him, slave like, if that was what he wanted him to be. He would ask him if he could try it, to give him what he himself was being given. He too had had his life page turned.

Lita spent a lot of time loving the beautiful sexy blond wife, she kept her on a high, completely under her control, now she knew. She formulated what she had to say and said it. "Callie, I will ask you this only once, never again, in or out." Lita said to her. "And listen carefully. Do you want to belong to me? There will never be any question of who is who, you will give everything you are to me. I will decide what you do, and what you don't do. I will tell you where to go, and where not to go. I will tell you who you will see, and who you will not see. It will all be totally at my discretion. Occasionally I will ask you for your opinion, but my decision will be final. I will tell you, if I want to, that Tobias wants you. I know he wants children, but not with me he won't, I won't let him. You will bear his children."

"Now," she continued, "from what I have just said. I think a yes no answer, is all that is required, and that is because there is no negotiation. So Callie," she told her in between red hot kisses and much fingering. "Nod your head, shake your head, say yes, say no, but before you do, think on this. There will be no more of me, and certainly no more of Tobias."

Callie thought over the words, the demands, the definitions, there was only one answer, there could only be one answer. "Yes Lita yes, yes to everything, I want you, and Tobias can have me whenever you say. I will be yours, but I need you to promise me that I will be yours."

Lita smiled happily, Callie didn't know yet how much Lita was already falling in love with her. She would be happy about Tobias, because he would be very integral to everything she was. "In a few months Callie, we will marry, you will be my wife. Can you agree to that?" "Yes, yes, yes and yes Lita, yes to everything you tell me. I will be honoured to be your wife, and to have children for Tobias for us."

Lita used her black strap on, on Callie, just to keep her on and in line. Callie was happy with everything, including getting her ass fucked. Eventually Callie knew they would become a true partnership. Lita would be the top, Callie would be the bottom. She also now knew that she was a submissive, not the normal one, but one who would submit in the right circumstances, this was it. In the afternoon Callie spent her time in Lita's lap. She loved her, she had never known a woman's love, but she knew now this was why she was on earth.

12