A Beautiful Computerfold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen approached. Bending at the waist she whispered "First face blow coming up." She positioned herself face to face with me and proceeded to take a huge drag on the cigar. With a strained looked on her face, she proceeded to cloud me up good. I pushed the button just as she.....started a coughing fit.

"Shit....cough...cough....just a second....whew...them bastards are potent. How the hell do you stand them?.

Takes practice I thought to myself.Despite the coughing, I kinda liked it. Grin

"OK, lets try this again. Now that I know what to expect."

Karen again came face to face with me, puffed up the cigar, and let me have another full force. But this time, just a very sexy grin on her face followed the blast of smoke. She was still smiling as the air around my face cleared.

"One more."

I nodded, and she blasted me again.

Karen went over and checked the script, then returned. This time she took a cat-o-nine-tails from the hook on the stone wall. Although the script didn't call for it, I noticed my Monte Cristo had found a home in the side of her mouth. I shot a couple of more pictures, while she was still in my field of vision. After this, I would have to get my timing down by viewing the TV screen, and anticipating the delay time.

Crack

OUCH!

"Sorry" Karen looked a little sheepish, but once that expression cleared her face, I resumed taking pictures.

What seemed like an hour later, ahem, Karen stopped and came around to face me again and unzipped the mouth of the leather mask. She spread the zipper apart and gave me a little French kiss. I could taste Monte Cristo alright.

"I'm starting to get a little buzz off this stogie dear. You go ahead and have some while I do the special effects." With that, Karen inserted the cigar into my mouth and went over to the desk drawer to get the red felt marker. Moving behind me, she uncapped the marker and began drawing the lines across my ass.Very ticklish I might add.

Coming back around front, Karen announced to nobody in particular.

"OK, his ass is really red now. How about a few more shots!"

Swack, Swack, and I took these rather mild swats as my cue to resume shooting pictures.

The five short beeps indicated that the camera cartridge was used up. Karen came back around front and unzipped the hood to where I could get a good breath of air.

"OK honey. Was it fun for you too?"

"Mmmmmm of course. I just love being your bitch!" I said.And I meant it too!

Karen got this sly smile on her face, and re-zipped the hood.

"I'm so glad you said that honey, now where did I put that darned strap-on."

She giggled, "Just kidding. Raise your ankles up so that I can get your cuffs off. I'm starving and I need a nice glass of Chardonnay."

Once the cuffs and hood were off, I glanced at the clock.

"I think the pork tenderloin roast should be done by now, are you ready to shut down the office for the day? Would you be comfortable wearing your outfit to dinner?"

"Yeah, I can keep the outfit on. But we're gonna have to have some sex tonight, this whole scene got the hornies going in me again."

Somehow, I think her strap-on comment was not so much of a joke as it was a warning.

The End

12