A Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." My voice had never been so fucking hoarse. "Uh!" I couldn't suppress this one and Pat looked at me even funnier than he ever did. Great, now he will really question my sanity. But a light bulb managed to shine above my head, momentarily illuminating my deeply-lost-in-pleasure mind. "Just... my ulcer, man."

Yup, that was perfect. Everyone knew that I suffered from that and often had some serious episodes. Blame it on the ulcer. I brought my hand on my chest and felt happy to let out a groan as she was just grazing my sensitive tip with her teeth. I looked down to look at my hand on my chest and my eyes met with hers instead. She winked at me right before taking me deep in her throat again and I almost passed out, grunting louder than I wanted.

"Fuck, you really don't look good, man." I heard Patrick say with concern.

'Motherfucker, get out!' The frustrated voice in my head shouted. Only I could hear it but frankly, why couldn't he just leave and let me enjoy my fucking mind blowing blowjob? She ... oh... was going faster and ... fuck! So close! No! No, I had to hold it off. Think about... Oh!

"Stay there man, I'll get you the onsite nurse."

Say what?

"Pat, no," I shouted, throwing my hand over the desk to stop him and refrained from standing up, remembering that my dick would be pointing at him and most likely shooting straight at him. Now that, would be embarrassing. "I'll be fine," I stammered, using my foot to push Marley away as much as I could. But she was a sucker-- no pun intended-- and kept on sucking my penis' tip and squeezing my balls.

"I just need a couple of Tums and I'll be as good as new." I wiped away the sweat getting in my eyes before I opened my bottom drawer, rummaging through it frantically while praying that I still had a bottle of the antacids left there. But just as my fingers touched the bottle, I had another lighting idea. "Shit, I can't find it," I cursed, a little too dramatically, maybe? "Would you mind go get me a new bottle?" I asked, hopeful that I would finally get some privacy.

"Of course!" He stood up and I exhaled. But he turned around. Shit. "Where?"

You have got to be kidding me. "A drugstore," I gasped out again.

"Right." I smiled when he reached the door and grunted again when he turned around. Again. "Which one?"

Okay, is he serious? Or does he specifically know that I had a hot, burning, aching orgasm that was sitting right there in my loins, tugging at my balls, begging to be released while Marley, who knew me so well and knew where my G-spot was and was enjoying abusing it with her tongue just to have the sick pleasure of seeing me cum in front of my partner? Did they plan this? Did they wake up this morning and plotted together on the best way to torture me?

"Just. Choose one." My voice was even hoarser than before. "Really, there's hundreds of them, pick one. But just go!"

"Right." He nodded. "Don't die on me, all right. I'll be quick."

I wanted to shout at him to take all his time but didn't want to sound crazy again and just wished that he got a flat tire or something. I let out my breath that I was holding all along when the door finally closed behind him and rolled my chair back, looking down at this devil of a woman sucking my sanity out of my dick. I let my head drop back, closing my eyes and finally let my moans and pants go out as freely as they wanted, while keeping the volume down to a minimum.

I was plunging, going further down the deep whirlpool of pleasure, faster and faster at each stroke of her skilful hand on my balls, each passing of her tongue on my G-spot. I could already see the light, the glory and all the archangels sing as my load got out of my balls, traveled through the veins on my cock to get to my slit, ready to be spilled in her throat. So, fucking close. When she pulled me out and released me.

"What the...?" I quickly looked down at her again, my chest heaving, my breath uneven.

Instinctively, I immediately grabbed her head to pull her down on me again to find relief before I went right down insane, but she moved her head away from my hand.

"Go lock the door," she said and I blinked stupidly. She rolled the chair away and tried to stand up. "Go lock the door." She said again, this time saying the words slowly as if talking to a child and it finally clicked with me.

We didn't have a lot of time before someone else would require my attention, or before Patrick would run back with a bottle of antacids that I didn't need. So it was with hunger and unreleased desire that I pulled her up to sit on my desk and ravaged her mouth with a flaming kiss. She gave out a cry that I swallowed deep in my throat as I roughly opened her legs to step in between them; I was craving her so freaking much. I still had some unsatisfied hunger within me from the unfinished blowjob but I knew this was different. That craving was my instincts talking, commanding me to take her and leave her breathless and satisfied under me. It was an animal instinct to be the male alpha and ravage her. It was simple, basic and unstoppable.

So I kissed, teased her, sucked, tortured and extracted gasps and moans from her that she was fighting to keep down or swallow. My teeth nibbled at a hard nipple and enveloped her body in my arms as she bucked unto me, burying her aching breast deeper in my mouth. Her trembling fingers soon found my butt and I groaned like the animal that I had become when she scraped my skin with her nails in her quest to hold on to something.

But she only excited me even more, my body heat shooting through the roof and an intense desire running freely in my veins. I bucked my hips furiously in her hand as she found my virility again; stroking me very hard and I couldn't wait anymore. My hands fumbled to pull her skirt up and my fingers were inside her, feeling her. Testing her to see how ready she was for me, how willing she was to accept my raw, plain form inside of her.

Her nails were now digging on my shoulders and she started to writhe under my touch, deep breathless gasps leaving her mouth. Her hands fought to undo my belt and when she finally pulled my pants down, I shook my hips gently, forcing them to pool at my feet. I don't know when she had slipped her ass down so that my jumping cock rested against her entrance but I grabbed myself and rubbed the head against her wetness, probing with gentle strokes, watching her closely and waiting for that perfect moment to thrust in and make her lose complete control.

"Joe, baby." Oh, God! I loved when she whispered my name with need like that. Her hand went down to my butt and she tried to push me in while sliding her ass further down to take me but I resisted. "Come on. We don't have a lot of time." She cried furiously, her head rolling around desperately.

But I was enjoying this too much. Who was the weak one now, Missy? I nibbled on her ear and my free hand found a nipple to play with.

"Oh, God!" She gasped, as I tweaked and pulled on it; harder that I had intended, but it only seemed to make her wetter.

"God is unavailable right now," I whispered in her ear and I felt her shiver even more. "Maybe I can help you." I rubbed my cock harder against her and settled my tip right in the middle of the outer lips of her entrance. "Tell me what you want."

"You, Joseph!" She grabbed my face with both hands and her lips came next to mine. "Always you. All of you. All the time."

The beast woke up inside of me again, roaring, with that throat clogging feeling that I got accustomed to and I furiously grabbed her waist, bringing her hips down and shoved my dick deep inside of her up to the hilt in only one ravaging thrust. Once again, I swallowed her cry in my mouth, letting her scar me with her nails across my broad back and shoulders. I could feel her walls beating, protesting against the brutal intrusion and I wanted nothing more than to stay still and give her time to adjust but...

"Damn!" I groaned, eyes closed, feeling my hips moving on their own. I pulled her perfectly sculpted legs up to wrap around me, her heels pressing on my ass and a long, deep moan made my throat tremble as it got out, my head leaned back and eyes closed.

I couldn't think, I couldn't hear, see or even get some control. I was on autopilot, feeling every single part of her, stretching and opening to make way for me to fill her; surrounding me, accepting my dominance. Once again I let my most basic, primal instincts take control and my hands found her hips to lift, bring down on me and lift again. The next one a little higher and rougher than the previous, my hips moving harder, faster, soon going on overdrive.

"Joe..."

Her strangled cry forced me to open my eyes and quickly grabbed her face from the crook of neck that she had nestled there to stifle her moans and pants. I covered her lips with my own just in time to shush her scream as she came undone in my arms, shattering right in front of me as she frenziedly tried to hold on to my neck. But our lips stayed connected as my own growl followed when her orgasm milked mine out of me, bathing her insides with my essence.

I crumbled, spent but satisfied, the beast finally put to sleep as our bodies slowly nursed back to peace, still hugging each other. I relished in that after-glow where she would hold me so tightly and her head resting so quietly against my chest, listening to the drumming on my heart. God, I loved this. I managed to lift her up and sat down on one of the chairs in front of my desk, nestling her on my laps.

Patrick could be here any minute. I grunted out of annoyance and looked down at the beauty lying quietly in my arms. Her face had a certain glow, showing how satisfied and content she was. Her lips were bruised and swollen, with the lipstick half gone and the other half probably covering my own lips and neck. I was captivated by her and her loveliness, the natural glow that enveloped her. Her eyes moved under her eyelids and my heart skipped a beat when her thumb slowly stroked the back of my neck. My breath itched and I leaned my cheek on the side of her forehead, eyes closing on their own.

And I felt it again. But this time, my body wasn't pulsing, just my heart. As if it was swelling and wanted to explode to finally bust out of my chest. I wanted her more than ever but didn't feel like taking her. Not physically or sexually, just raw emotion. I wanted her mind, her thoughts and her being. I wanted to swallow it down, fight to make it disappear but the feeling persisted, leaving my chest to settle on my lips.

"I love you."

I smiled when she gasped and raised her head from my chest to look at me. I used my hand to remove her hair sticking up to her face and reveal her surprised look, tears shimmering in her eyes again. But something told me that this time, they were happy tears and I felt proud of these ones now, loving seeing them. She looked so young and fragile with less make-up. I wanted to keep her in my arms forever and never let her go, trapped within the comfort of my body, united forever.

What? Shit, was I being poetic now? Man, I knew falling in love would be trouble.

"Well, took you long enough."

I lifted my eyes on my beloved and sighed. Her tears had been replaced by twinkles.

"I'm not an expert or anything," I talked quietly, secretly liking the smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "But aren't you supposed to say it back?"

She snorted and jumped down my legs. "Only when you deserve it," she said as she fixed herself the best she could. "And when I feel like saying it."

I rolled my eyes and grunted while standing to pull my pants up after I replaced myself back inside my briefs. I tucked my shirt in my pants before zipping me up. Fresh as new. Well, I will be. As soon as I removed all of her lipsticks stains on me. Let's hope I didn't get any on my shirt. But I doubted it.

"And I guess none of those conditions apply at the moment." I pulled out of my thoughts to ask.

"Not after you made me walk the dangerous path of being a criminal, just to be able to see you." She was acting all offended and I couldn't help but roll my eyes again. I knew this game all too well! "Do you know what I had to go through? You were just being cruel and mean. How could...?"

I spaced her out while fixing up my tie, not really wanting to hear her rambling. She could go on for days like that. Oh yeah, did I mention that she had her own little flaws? Besides, I need to continue this narrating stuff I got going on with you here. So where was I?

Oh, yes! I said it, didn't I? I love her. And it feels great to finally accept it and let it out. And even though she didn't say it back yet, I knew that she felt the same way I did. I mean, she went through all those crazy stuff just so she could see me when I refused to see her and wanted to break things off. She didn't get arrested four times just to get a good fuck. She could have gotten one from any other non-cop, very agreeing guys always courting her. No, she sought me out. She wanted me. That had got to be love, right?

Although with women, you can never be sure... Nah... but could she? Damn it!

I looked at her still talking, a smile on her face but still trying to look and sound all angry at me. Aw, how cute! I grabbed her wrist and she yelped when she landed against my chest and kissed her to shut her up once and for all.

"I love you," I said to her again, my eyes in hers and my heart pounding crazily. Please, say it back, please say it back.

She wriggled her nose and rolled her eyes. "I will not say it to you." I exhaled. Go figure. "But I will tell everyone about it. Starting with my father."

Her father! Crap.

The delightful flutter in my stomach quickly disappeared, leaving it aching very, very badly. Was that fear or just my ulcer acting up? But before I could say or do anything, she walked away from my embrace and I panicked, when she picked up the phone on my desk.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, as if talking with a normal voice would make it more real.

"Calling daddy," she answered with seriousness and when she put a finger on her lips ordering me to shut up, I swear that if I didn't lean on the desk, I would have collapsed.

"Hey Joe, open up!" Patrick knocked loudly on the door and I buried my face in my hands, ready to cry my eyes out. How could this day get any worse? "What's going in there? Joseph, are you okay in there?"

Maybe if I hit my heels three times, I would be transported to a much better place. Oh right! That was just a fucking crappy movie. And this, was my nightmare.

I heard the door open --of course, Marley had to open it!-- and I saw Patrick's eyes travel from me, Marley and the phone she was holding. Hum, which one do you think gave us away? My red lips smeared with lipstick or Marley's dishevelled hair and still swollen lips? Was the strong smell of sex, cum and sweat still stinking up the room? Not to mention both our wrinkled and dirty clothes.

Or maybe he was just confused about why Marley was ordering him to stay quiet. Or even wondering why the clutter that was previously on my desk, was now on the floor... I guess I'll never know what he was thinking; anymore than what I was, for that matter.

"What hap...?" He started very slowly but Marley covered his mouth with her hand.

"Hi, daddy!" Her sweet and giggly voice rose in the office, happiness all over it.

I did that, I thought proudly. I made her happy like that. Oh, for the love of God, Joseph, focus! Oh, that pain in my stomach again!

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine thank you. You?" She answered politely. How freaking cute! "Oh, that's nice," she winked at me and I smiled. How could I smile at a time like this? I swear this girl drugged me.

Why wasn't I fighting with her to take the phone away from her? I mean, with Patrick's help, I was sure I could take her. But I didn't because deep inside, I was happy and relieved that Chief finally knew. Truly, I was proud and wanted both him and everyone in the world to know that she was mine and I hers. And having her telling him was the best thing ever.

Not that he would cut my balls in a gentler way hearing from her instead of me, but here's my theory: the man is stuck in the middle of the ocean and won't be back for the next two weeks. That would give him more than enough time to digest the news and calm down... a little. Unless he phoned one of his powerful friends to pick him up in a chopper and come back here in two hours.

I am screwed. I grabbed the bottle of Tums Patrick was still holding and rapidly chewed on two round tablets, perfectly knowing that they would not ease that pain still gnawing at my guts.

"No, I don't need you here," Marley said firmly. "Stay and have fun with your new friend." She giggled before her face became all serious again. "But I have something important to tell you though."

There you go. Can you feel the room getting smaller or is it just me? She took a deep breath and squealed very loudly. "Joe and I are in love."

I can't even... No, don't ask. I just filled my mouth with Tums. There. I'll die happy.

"Of course, it's not a joke!" She pouted and looked at me, chocking on my Tums. "No, I'm serious. I love him and he loves me." My poor, poor heart. Is that what a heart attack feels like? "No dad, I am serious. We have been going out for two months now and we love each other."

Maybe I could ask Patrick to just shoot me right now. Did I call death upon me? Hell yeah! But I was way too absorbed in that half conversation that I was listening to, to even pay attention to what I was feeling anymore.

"No listen, dad, listen," she said fiercely, her face harden with determination.

Oh, how I loved that woman! So much passion and fire. And it was all for me. Okay, that did make me feel better. A little.

"No more, dad," she continued with the same tone. "If you do anything to hurt him or bring us apart, I swear that we'll elope to Vegas, have your grandchildren and you will never get to know them." A silence lingered. Gripped me at the throat. "Yes, dad. I will take your grandchildren away from you if you take the man I love away from me."

Okay, should I feel happy and grateful that she was as ruthless as her father, or should I be afraid? Grateful for now, most likely very afraid later, I decided.

"And I want you to give us your blessing," she said with her dimpled chin raised high. "Thank you. Yes, of course, Joseph is here with me." No, no, no. "Okay, bye daddy, I love you." She turned to me and grinned. "Daddy wants to talk to you."

Of course, he does! I thought. I literally felt my ears go behind my head. I shook my head to her, silently begging her not to give me the phone while mentally planning out the tasks I had to finish before I left for what I knew was my last day of work, and tried to disappear into a self made witness protection program.

I quickly calculated the distance to the door, planning my escape. And that's when I saw Patrick who was ready to blow up from all the efforts he was making to hide his hysterical laugh. Did I miss something? What was so fucking funny?

"I'll see you tonight. My place." I turned my head to Marley who was getting on her toes to kiss my cheek and once more, I begged her with my eyes. But she put the phone on my chest and put her lips near my right ear. "I love you too." Wonderful! Great timing, sweetheart! "Bye, Patrick!"

She closed the door behind her, leaving behind a hysterical, eye dripping tears Patrick... and me, ready to pass out, holding a phone from which I knew my death sentence would come from.

"Hello?" It would have probably helped if I had sounded manlier but in reality I was just happy he was on a phone and not in front of me.

"Milton." The stern, loud and very angry voice of my boss made my ear ring but I had to listen till the end. "I have no fucking idea what you've been doing while I was gone but I can assure that you will not get away with it. You've been dating my daughter for two fucking months? Going behind my back? How dare you? And now you love each other?"