A Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara realized that she was staring at Leon's erection. She looked away quickly.

She also realized she was starting to get turned on.

This wasn't going the way she had expected at all.

Sara adjusted the way she was sitting, and tried to will away the warmth between her legs. She snuck a peek at Leon's erection again. It looked as if it was carved out of sandstone, so straight and so smooth, pointing up like a sundial casting a shadow against his tight stomach. It was definitely bigger than Patrick's had been. Sara wondered if she held it in her hand, would her fingers would reach all the way around it?

Stop it, Sara.

She told herself she should look away, but Leon was still talking to Karita, and Sara was fascinated by his casual confidence. Had she ever seen a man sitting in that way before? Naked and erect, without any visible shame or self-consciousness? Back in the United States, Leon would either be trying to hide his erection, or waving it in her face like it was a trophy he was showing off. Instead, he and Karita were discussing it as if it was a new haircut. He didn't seem concerned at all that Sara could see it.

Suddenly, he was looking in her direction. Sara quickly lifted her eyes to his face. "I was surprised, when I saw you," he said. "I had read your papers, and studied your research, and Dr. Albert, of course, speaks very highly of you. But I didn't expect that you would be so beautiful. I seldom have stone these days, only because I find that I'm often tired. It is a surprise to find myself filling with desire for you."

Sara stared at him. Of course, she should have been able to come to that conclusion herself. He was hard, Sara and Karita were the only ones in the room and Karita was an old friend. That pointed to Sara being the catalyst for his erection. But it still astonished her to hear him say it so openly.

"You have that... because of me?" she managed to say.

"Yes." He smiled. "I can see you are not used to this. Here in Meleprija, it is sometimes impossible to hide our desire. So we speak freely of it here."

Sara wanted to laugh. Yes, it was definitely impossible to hide your desire if your desire protruded twenty centimeters from your naked body. "I'm sorry..." she said. "I mean, I read up on Meleprija... and I know you're more open about things... it's just, reading about it is one thing... and experiencing it is different..."

Leon chuckled. "No, I am the one that is sorry. I have clearly surprised you, just as you have surprised me. I know we have business to discuss, and my stone may be a distraction. I will take care of it before our meeting." He reached into one of the pockets of his bag and brought out what looked like a polished silver bracelet.

Sara squirmed in her seat, pressing her legs tightly together. She recognized what he was holding from her guidebook. The Melepria called it a togoja. It was usually carved from wood, sanded smooth and oiled. The shape was circular, with the sides bent in slightly and curving up. It was meant to simulate the feel of a vagina.

Melepria men used them to masturbate.

Leon's togoja clearly wasn't made of wood. It was shaped from a shiny, silver metal. Platinum? Sure, why not? After all, Leon was a sagana producer at a time when sagana sap was more valuable than gold... he was probably quite wealthy. He could afford to masturbate with platinum if he wanted to. She could see a tan ring on the inside of the togoke, padding of some kind. Leather, maybe. Did that make it feel more like a vagina?

"Um... couldn't you think of your work... or something... to make it go down?" she asked timidly.

Leon looked confused for a moment, and Sara suspected she had stepped into another chasm between their cultures. "Oh, this is no trouble," he said. "Once I've satisfied the stone, it will go away. Karita, I have time to walk downstairs? I'll use my togoja in the fresh air."

"I'm sure you have time," Karita said.

Sara blinked. "You're going to... um... use your togoja... outside? In front of the building?" She remembered the busy street filled with traffic, the people walking back and forth on the sidewalk. He was going to stand in the middle of all that, casually masturbating?

"Yes. It's no trouble. I know you aren't used to this. I'll return and we can have our meeting without this distraction." He held the togoja in one hand while he rummaged through his bag with the other. His erection showed no signs of waning.

She thought of him walking to the elevator, riding down to the lobby, strolling through the lobby to the street, all with his enormous penis jutting out in front of him like an arrow. Outside on the sidewalk, he would lean against the side of the building, watching the people walking back and forth in front of him. He would put his togoja over the head of his penis, slide it up and down the shaft. And he would imagine it was her, that every stroke was pushing deep into her...

Sara wriggled her legs together. "You don't have to go outside..." she murmured.

Leon glanced over at her. Sara made herself meet his eyes.

"Stay," she told him. "I want to watch you do it."

It might have been her imagination, but it almost seemed like his erection grew slightly straighter, slightly longer. He nodded. Slowly, he turned in his seat, straightening so that his penis leaned out towards her. The hole at the tip pointed at her like an eye. Without a word, Leon held the togoja in front of his penis, and while he didn't appear to move in his seat, he somehow thrust into the shiny cylinder. He began to stroke himself, moving the device up and down his shaft in a slow rhythm, almost as if he was polishing himself.

He's imagining that he's fucking me, Sara thought. A shiver went through her. She knew if she moved her knees apart and let him see up her skirt to her panties, he would see a wet spot forming in the middle of the lacy white fabric. Would that help him to satisfy his stone faster? To see how much it was turning her on to watch him?

She had abandoned any pretense at being oblivious to his state. Now she stared openly at his nakedness, watching his hand moving up and down on his manhood. Muscles flexed in his arm as he stroked himself, revealing the definition in his upper body. No tan lines, of course. She hadn't seen a Melepria yet with a tan line.

It was easy to imagine Leon working in the orchards, walking naked through the rows of sagana trees. Perhaps hauling water, his muscles bulging as he carried the heavy buckets. Stopping to examine the roots of one tree, the leaves of another. Knowing through experience and instinct what she had learned through eight years of higher education and five years in a laboratory.

Sara looked over at Karita. Mr. Korhika's assistant wasn't paying any attention to Leon; she seemed to be working on an e-mail. Sara felt another jolt of culture shock. The juxtaposition of the two made a surreal image, the naked man stroking an enormous erection just five meters away from an administrative assistant who was typing a letter. Sara wanted to take a picture with her phone and send it to Vicki back in Chicago. "My first day in Melepria" would be the caption.

Perhaps it was Karita's casual acceptance of the situation that gave Sara a burst of recklessness. Before she could think about what she was doing, Sara slipped out of her seat and approached Leon. He smiled at her as she dropped onto the couch next to him. His hand continued to slide the togoja up and down his shaft. Sara leaned against him, feeling the solidness of his arm against her shoulder, feeling the flex of his muscles beneath his bare skin. She peered down at his lap, now so close to his penis that he might have been able to feel her breath on it. For a minute, she just sat and watched him stroke himself. He said nothing, offered no objections to her closeness.

He had no pubic hair that she could see, not even any stubble. Perhaps he shaved it off every day. Or perhaps he only shaved on the days when he planned to be naked. She examined the tattoo around the base of his penis, pondering its meaning. Was it traditional? Was it meant to represent the missing pubic hair?

Impulsively, she reached down between his legs and pressed her fingers against his scrotum. It was also shaved smooth, and pulled in tight against his body. She could hear a slight change in his breathing as she ran her fingertips over the taut skin of his testicles.

Watching the profile of his face, she slid her fingers up onto his penis. Leon let go of the togoja and let his hand rest on his leg. Instead of taking hold of the togoja, Sara wrapped her fingers around his penis. She noted a two-centimeter gap between her thumb and index finger.

Gently, she slid her hand towards the head of his penis, feeling the warm silkiness of his skin under her fingers. His erection seemed to hum in her grip, throbbing as she squeezed the head. She explored the hole in the tip with her finger, noting a drop of ooze had formed. She swirled the ooze around the head of his penis, as if blending in a moisturizing cream.

Sara glanced at Karita, but the assistant was still absorbed in her computer. Sara started to slide her hand slowly up and down Leon's erection. His togoja remained at the base of his penis, and after a few strokes, Sara pinched it her fingers and pulled it off. It was in the way. Leon took it from her and put it back into his bag, even as Sara continued to stroke him.

The guidebook had mentioned the togoja, and also something called a mapa bag. The togoja was for masturbating, and the mapa bag was to contain the ejaculation. Sara was certain that when Leon neared his climax, he would produce a mapa bag. She smiled to herself, wondering if the mapa bag would be made by Louis Vuitton or Marc Jacobs.

Leon seemed content to sit passively while she stroked him. Or so she thought. Suddenly, he straightened in his seat and turned his head to gaze into her eyes. He slipped his arm around her shoulders and leaned towards her to press his lips against hers. His mouth had a spicy taste, like nutmeg. Sara opened her mouth to accept his kiss while her hand clutched his penis.

Leon finally broke the kiss. He gazed into her eyes again, and Sara noticed that his fingers had started on the buttons of her blouse. He was swiftly working his way down them, undoing them with his nimble fingers. Sara felt her heart pounding.

"This is okay, right?" she asked nervously, as he pulled her blouse open revealing her lacy bra. "This is Meleprija so this is okay?"

He just chuckled and pulled the blouse off her arms. He reached behind her, undoing her bra with a swiftness that was startling.

Suddenly, Karita was standing next to them holding a clothes hangar. "I can take those if you like, Sara," she offered. Sara was in a daze as she handed her blouse and bra to the assistant. This was happening so fast. Was she really doing this? Stripping naked in the waiting room? She had a meeting, an important meeting...

Leon found the zipper at the back of her skirt and lifted Sara to her feet so he could unzip it. She stood in front of him while he pulled the cloth down her legs and let it drop around her heels. Sara was naked except for her white panties, and she blushed, knowing that the panties showed a clear wet spot from her arousal. Leon solved the problem by immediately sliding them off as well and handing them to Karita. Sara resumed her seat next to Leon, only now she was just as naked as he was.

Her heart pounded as she looked around the room. It was undeniably exciting, to be naked in such a public place. Leon and Karita had talked about him having 'stone'. Did they have a similar term for when a woman was naked and visibly aroused? Having 'puddle', maybe?

She fought the urge to ask Leon for reassurance again. This is okay, right? In Meleprija this is okay? He would probably just answer by laughing at her again. And really, she could reassure herself by thinking of all the naked women she'd already seen that day. All the couples having sex. Or naked Leon and his erection. No one had objected to any of them.

Of course, they were Melepria, and she was a pale girl from Chicago...

No, she reminded herself. You're the new queen of Meleprija. This is just part of your transformation.

Sara leaned towards Leon and kissed him again. He caressed her breast, cupping it in his hand. His long fingers tugged at her nipple. He kissed his way down her neck and over her left breast, until he was licking and sucking on her nipple.

"Mr. Korhika's not going to show up suddenly and catch us, is he?" Sara murmured anxiously.

She had meant the question for Leon, but Karita overheard and responded, "No, he's at least a half hour away. You have enough time for sex if you want."

The casual response made her want to laugh. Exactly how common was this situation anyway? Did people frequently have sex while waiting to speak to Mr. Korhika? She looked across the room at the painting on the wall. Another impressionist piece, this time a brook passing under some trees. The kind of generically pleasant art that usually appeared in a waiting room or lobby.

I could finger myself, she thought, and felt a rush of excitement at the outrageous notion. It was true, though, wasn't it? If Leon could stroke his hard penis in public, couldn't she open her legs wide and touch her clit?

Yes, she could. She could do it if she wanted.

For a moment, she was about to do it. Her heart thundered in her chest. She could do it. Who would say anything?

Stop it, Sara. Stop it.

Leon put his hands on her knees. "I want to know the taste of you." Sara let him pull one of her legs up and behind him, turning her sideways on the couch and spreading her legs. She stared down at her pussy, clearly exposed, visibly wet. Then her view was blocked as he lowered his head between her legs, and she felt his lips on her vulva. She leaned back against the armrest of the couch, breathing in gasps as his tongue probed inside her.

A man appeared in the doorway, a man in a black uniform. He held a package in his hand. Fedex, according to the patch on his chest. The man stared at them as he entered.

Sara could picture what she looked like, leaning back with her breasts clearly visible, her legs splayed to the side with a man's head between them. She felt the impulse to push Leon away and cover herself, but it would have been futile. The Fedex man had already seen everything the minute he looked through the doorway.

Could he tell how turned on she was, with Leon's tongue wiggling against her clitoris? How could he not? Her body was quivering and shuddering as Leon's manipulations sent waves of pleasure through her.

Leon had said, Here in Meleprija, sometimes it is impossible to hide your desire.

The man walked over to Karita's desk, offered her the package and gave her an electronic board to sign. He looked European, like the driver that morning. Maybe that's why he kept looking over his shoulder at Sara. He wasn't Melepria. Maybe he was a recent immigrant, not quite used to the public sex yet.

Or maybe it was because she clearly wasn't Melepria. Maybe she didn't look like she should be doing this in front of people. Maybe he could tell she wasn't used to this.

Ha! Or maybe it was just because she kept staring back at him with her big helpless doe eyes, certain that he was going to say something.

The man took back his electronic board and left. He didn't say a word.

Sara moaned, leaning back and yielding to the pleasure that Leon was giving her. Her skin tingled and she felt exhilarated. Did that really just happen? Did a stranger just see her lying naked on a couch getting her pussy licked? Was this really happening?

Then she thought, that Fedex man walked in too early. Another five minutes, and he could have seen me riding up and down on Leon's dick.

The perverse thought triggered her first orgasm. Sara closed her eyes, breathing slowly in and out, savoring the sensation that rippled through her body. Her thighs tightened against Leon's face. He moved his mouth lower, giving her sensitive clitoris a break while she came.

Sara closed her eyes. Her foot brushed Leon's penis, which remained as enormously erect as ever. She touched it with her toes, feeling it press against the inside of her foot. Would it fit inside her? Wasn't it time to find out? She shifted backward, sliding out from under Leon. He watched her get to her feet then leaned back, his erection pointed at the ceiling, as if he already knew what she was planning. Sara turned away from him, facing the painting on the opposite wall, the burbling brook. She lowered herself slowly, and felt his strong hands on her waist, helping to guide her onto his waiting penis.

She let the head of it nestle against her labia for a moment, coating it in her wetness, before she bent her legs and let her weight push it inside her. She gasped as the swollen head of his penis filled her. How long had it been? Three months since she and Patrick called it quits, but they'd stopped having sex at least a month prior to that. And Patrick had never been like this. Sara dropped lower, taking Leon bit by bit, satisfied that she could handle his girth but doubtful about his length. She felt as if she was impaling herself on him.

His hands against her waist felt so sturdy that she was almost tempted to lift her feet and see if he could hold her in place, maybe slide her up and down on his shaft like a togoja. She pulled one foot up, bending her leg and moving it to his side, then the other leg, so that she was kneeling on the couch, her legs on either side of him. He pulled her long hair to the side, his breath warm on the back of her neck.

Sara reached down between her legs and touched the length of his penis that remained outside of her, estimating it at three to four centimeters. She lifted herself then eased down again, sighing as she did so. Again and again, and now she had a rhythm, bouncing up and down in his lap. Fucking in public, just like the Melepria did. Karita worked on her computer, but frequently looked in their direction with a smile on her face.

Sara remembered the first time she'd ever been to New York, visiting her friend Ann Marie in Manhattan. "You have to take a walk through Central Park," Ann Marie told her. "You can't say you've been to New York unless you've seen Central Park." Wasn't that the way of travelling? Every destination had its thing you had to do.

Wasn't she doing the thing that Meleprija was known for?

Sara imagined her return to Chicago. "You were in Meleprija?" a friend would ask. "Did you get to fuck in public?"

"Oh, yes," she would respond. "You just haven't been to Meleprija until you've fucked in public. I got that out of the way the first day."

Well, technically, this was her second day.

Leon moved his hands to her breasts, fondling them, rolling her nipples between his fingers. Sara could hear her breath coming in tiny gasps, matching the rhythm of her bouncing. Did she look as scandalous as she imagined? Would another visitor walk in, delivering another package, and see her sitting naked in Leon's lap, the base of his erection protruding from between her spread legs, her breasts bouncing up and down in rhythm as she rode him? She found herself peering down the hallway, wishing someone else would appear. She wanted that exhilaration again, to feel a stranger's eyes on her naked body, watching her have sex, and to know that they wouldn't speak a word of objection or disapproval.

Any stranger but Mr. Korhika. She didn't want to get caught by him. It definitely wasn't the first impression she wanted to make.

How long had it been anyway? Was Mr. Korhika due to arrive soon?

Sara slowed and stopped. She sat for a moment, feeling Leon's erection throbbing inside her, and he didn't urge her to continue, which delighted her, because he surely must have been close to a climax. She climbed off him, letting him slip out of her.