A Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, she reached down for his hand. "Take me somewhere," she said, and her heartbeat thundered at the idea that she was going to walk naked with him, leaving her clothes behind.

Leon smiled. He stood, and squeezing her hand, led her out of the waiting room, towards the front reception area. Sara trailed timidly behind him, acutely aware that she was completely naked and had no idea where she was going. If that wasn't enough, Leon still had his erection bobbing in front of him, and now it glistened with her wetness. It was going to be pretty obvious to anyone who saw them what they were on their way to do.

They passed the dark-haired receptionist, who smiled and nodded at them. Sara waited for the young woman to say something. Hi, I'm the botanist who walked in earlier, dressed in my business clothes, first time visiting the office. Now I'm walking out, twenty minutes later, completely naked and on my way to get fucked by your project director. Doesn't that strike you as a bit unusual?

No, apparently it wasn't worthy of comment.

Leon stood at the elevators. He pressed the down button, and they waited for the doors to open.

When the elevator arrived, Sara stepped in, and remembered the mirrored interior. She was astonished by the sight of her reflection. It was like seeing herself and seeing a stranger at the same time. She stepped in, gazing at this naked woman standing in front of her. Was this really her? She pushed her hair out of her eyes, then let her fingers move down her body, watching the woman in the reflection touch her face, her neck, her breasts. The doors closed and the elevator started to move.

Leon embraced her and pushed her against the left wall of the elevator. Sara felt the smooth, cool surface of the mirror at her back as Leon easily lifted her up by her hips. She tangled her legs behind him as he pushed into her, fucking her against the side of the elevator.

Sara peeked over his shoulder at their reflection. She could see his tight ass flexing as he pushed against her, the muscles in his shoulders standing out as he held her. She could see her long legs draped around him, squeezing him. To her right, she could see the elevator door, and lights blinking above it as they passed each floor. She knew that at any minute the light could stop and the doors could open, and some stranger could enter. It turned her on immensely to know that even if that happened, Leon would continue fucking her as if nothing had changed.

The light did stop and the elevator slowed. Sara held her breath as she waited for the door to open, waited to see who would enter. The door slid open. No one was there.

Sara looked at the top of the elevator. The light illuminated the "L". Lobby. Leon pulled out of her and set her down.

Lobby. This wasn't a stranger waiting for the elevator.

This was their floor.

Sara only had a few seconds to consider the implications of this before Leon took her hand and led her out of the elevator. She had told him to take her somewhere, assuming he would take her somewhere inside the building. Someplace that was technically public, but quiet and empty. Instead, Leon had brought her to the lobby of the building, and she had no doubt that he meant to lead her outside. Of course he did. Earlier, he'd been talking about using his togoja in the fresh air. Now he meant to have sex with her in the same fresh air.

Her legs trembled as she remembered how the front of the building had appeared that morning. Cars packing the lanes, creeping slowly forward as the stoplights changed. Streams of pedestrians passing back and forth. It wasn't anywhere near Chicago, but it was on its way.

And she was going to have sex in the middle of that? The thought staggered her. But she also knew immediately she didn't want it any other way. If she was going to experience what the Melepria experienced, and have sex out in the open without a care about who saw her, why play around with empty hallways and stairwells? She was never one for dipping her toes in the shallow side of the pool when she could dive into the deep.

Besides, the thought of being seen by all those people had her incredibly turned on.

Most likely, no one would pay any attention to her anyway. People were used to this kind of thing in Meleprija, and would probably pass by without even noticing. It would be like she and Leon were invisible. Who didn't fantasize now and then about the crazy things they would do if they were invisible?

The elevator niche was empty as they stepped out, but barely a second later a man came around the corner in a suit and tie, carrying a briefcase. Sara would have frozen in place if Leon hadn't been pulling her by the hand. The urge to cover herself was nearly overpowering. She was suddenly assailed with doubt, and felt certain the man would gape at her and ask what in the world she was doing.

The man glanced at her, and his eyes dropped down quickly over her body. He looked away, but she noticed he peeked back at her a moment later.

You can't say a word, she thought at him. This is Meleprija, this is allowed here, and you can't say a word about it.

He didn't. He entered the elevator they had just left, and the door closed behind him.

Leon led her away from the elevators, and now they were among more people, passing through the main lobby. People entering the building, on their way to work. A coffee shop, a security desk. A news stand, where a naked Melepria woman was selling a newspaper to a man in a brown coat. Another Melepria woman passed them, wearing only a black scarf tied around her neck. Sara noted that the woman's pubic hair was also shaved, with a tattoo similar to Leon's circling the slit of her vagina.

Sara thought, am I going to stand out because I still have my pubic hair?

She was attracting some looks. Both men and women let their eyes linger on her as they passed. Sara kept her back straight, her head high.

You can't say a word, she thought at them. I'm allowed to be naked like this. You can't say a word to me or to anyone.

Leon pushed open the door to the outside and held it for her as she stepped out into the sunshine and the morning air. Sara could barely breath as she stepped out onto the sidewalk. The heat of the sun felt strange against her bare skin. The street in front of the building was still bumper to bumper with traffic, and a steady march of pedestrians passed back and forth in front of the building.

Her theory that she would be invisible to the outside world proved immediately false. In hindsight, she recalled the words of the driver that morning, that he was used to seeing naked people in his neighborhood but "not so much downtown." Meleprija did a lot of international business these days, and a lot of those who worked in the downtown came from other countries. The island had also become a popular tourist destination. That added up to a fairly sized population unused to seeing naked women on the sidewalk, and especially not women who looked like Sara. She was clearly a foreigner like them, yet completely naked like a Melepria, and so faces turned her way as they passed, and eyes flickered down at her body.

If they stared this much at her nudity, what were they going to think when Leon started to fuck her?

She did see a few other naked men and women strolling the streets, mostly Melepria who were oblivious to their own nudity. She could see the occasional naked European or American who'd lived in Meleprija long enough to adopt the local customs. Across the street, she noticed a young Japanese couple, clearly tourists, where the wife had apparently decided to spend the day naked, to the obvious delight of her husband who was constantly having her pose for pictures.

It was only a dusting of nudity among the crowd, but it was enough to reassure Sara that what she was doing was acceptable. She looked at Leon and noticed that his erection had finally started to droop during the walk through the lobby. That was easily fixed; she took his penis in her hand and squeezed it while she leaned into him to kiss him. He kissed her back hungrily, and his penis surged under her fingers, hardening instantly in her grip.

Sara pulled away from him and dropped his erection. Without speaking, she stepped into the flow of pedestrians, letting it part around her. A young man in a suit did a double take as she passed in front of him. She stepped quickly through a gap between two walkers and slipped into an empty space at the curb next to a green street lamp. It was a tall ornamental lamp in the style of a Parisian luminaire, and Sara draped her naked body around it, clutching the metal pole as if it was the long neck of a lover.

She waited in helpless anticipation, gazing at the men and women who walked by her, watching their eyes pass over her. She was so wet between her legs that she wondered if onlookers could see the shine between her thighs. Strong hands clutched her hips and she wanted to moan. She was really going to go through with this. She was really going to do it. Leon pulled her backwards a step so that she leaned against the light pole, her ass jutting out towards him. His penis slid into her from behind and he started to fuck her.

The flow of pedestrians continued, and Sara watched face after face pass by her as she moved her body in rhythm to Leon's thrusts. She felt a heightened awareness of every stroke, knowing that when Leon slid out, he offered a lascivious view of her wet pussy partially penetrated by his thick penis to everyone who cared to look. When he slid into her, she was acutely aware of the peculiar juxtaposition of the sensations, of seeing the faces of strangers pass by while filled by a throbbing erection. Leon's calloused hands slid up her front and onto her breasts, and he squeezed them gently, as if her softness was a novelty.

His rhythm quickened. Sara tried to suppress her body's reactions, self-conscious about having strangers view her body in the throes of ecstasy. She knew she didn't yet have the comfort of the Melepria yet, because the people around her felt like a third participant in their sex. It was both thrilling and embarrassing to engage in such an intimate act in front of them, and she couldn't let go of the awareness that they viewed her every movement.

She looked up and saw a police officer walking by, and just at the same moment, Leon pinched her nipples hard and pulled at them. Sara knew logically that what she was doing was perfectly legal in Meleprija, but the shock of seeing a police officer watching made her feel incredibly wild and exposed, and Leon's manipulation of her sensitive nipples sent her body crashing into an orgasm. She rode the wave of pleasure, unable to keep herself from moaning out loud, and the knowledge that her orgasm was being viewed by so many, and by a police officer, only made the pleasure more intense.

Leon plunged against her, and she sensed that he was also close. Just as he seemed ready to climax himself, he pulled out of her. Sara looked blearily over her shoulder and saw he held his mapa bag over the head of his penis, ejaculating into it. After he was done, he tied the bag closed and smiled at her.

"That was nice. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Shall we go back up now?"

Sara felt dazed. She stood naked for a moment, looking around at the busy city. It seemed impossible that they didn't have a circle of spectators. But no one had lingered around to watch, no one had paused to video the scene. The police officer had continued on his way without saying a word.

Sara looked across the street and noticed the Japanese tourist couple looking in her direction. Both the husband and wife looked embarrassed to be caught watching; they smiled and bowed their heads in apology before turning away. Sara noticed as they walked up the block that the husband's hand was roaming over his wife's bare ass. Maybe later in the day they would find themselves having sex on the sidewalk too?

Leon took her hand and led her back into the building. Sara felt as if she was floating. Could people tell from looking at her body that she'd just been having sex? Could they smell the scent of her? Could they tell by her distracted smile and stumbling walk, as if she was sleepwalking?

Maybe. Maybe they could. But who cared? This was Meleprija. Sometimes it was impossible to hide your desires. Why worry about it? No one else seemed to.

Leon pressed the elevator button, and a minute later the doors slid open. A tall Melepria man in an expensive suit stood in the corner. He had dark glasses on his square face.

"Oh, hello, Leon!" the tall man said.

"Good morning, Miguel," Leon greeted the man.

Miguel! Miguel Korhika! Sara froze for half a second, as her mind searched for an alternative to this situation. Was she really going to have to meet the president of Pariya while she was naked and freshly fucked?

What choice did she have?

Resigned, she followed Leon into the elevator.

"I apologize for the delay," Miguel said. "The traffic was worse than ever this morning."

"Think nothing of it." Leon indicated Sara. "This is Dr. Sara Olson, the inspector from TTX."

Miguel blinked at her behind his glasses. "Oh! Pleased to meet you, Dr. Olson." He shook her hand, glancing at her nudity. "It seems you two have become quick friends."

"Yes." Leon grinned, and for the first time, he seemed a little self-conscious. "She is very kind, very pretty. She saw that I desired her... so we passed the time outside..."

"Have you been to Meleprija before?" Miguel asked her.

"No, I haven't." Sara said.

"You already seem very comfortable with our ways," he observed. "I confess, I didn't expect to meet you today without your clothes."

Sara caught a glimpse of her reflection in the side of the elevator, and gazed at her naked body. Next to her, Leon's reflection, also naked. Miguel stood in front of them in his expensive suit, and wasn't it strange, that now he was the one who looked out of place to her?

At that moment, Sara knew: when they reached the office, she would leave her outfit in Karita's cabinet and remain naked through the business meeting. Because why not?

"I was wearing clothes when I arrived..." she replied, smiling. "But then I thought, it's such a beautiful day outside..."

THE END