A Beautiful Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she entered her room and closed the door, she fell onto the bed and her hand went between her legs again. This time, she took her time, slowly massaging her clitoris with one hand while she slid her other hand over her body, squeezing her breast, rolling her index finger around her sensitive nipple. She closed her eyes and started to fantasize about Leon, imagining it was his hand between her legs, his other hand on her breast.

She imagined she was in the Perchuga Valley, lying on a blanket in the middle of one of the orchards, sagana trees circling her and stretching as far as she could see. Maybe Leon appeared in front of her while she was inspecting the trees. Maybe he silently removed her dirty clothes and lowered her naked body onto the blanket. Now he pushed between her legs, now he made love to her in the steamy tropical air, under the sky and leaves...

Sara groaned. She was so close, so close. Her hand moved faster.

Adam. She had left him downstairs, but he surely had been able to see how turned on she was. Wouldn't he come up to find her? Wouldn't he knock on her door? If he did, she would let him in and she would fuck him. She wouldn't be able to stop herself... she wouldn't even say a word to him... she would bring him to the bed and pull him down onto her and she would fuck him so hard...

The orgasm burst and surged through her, less fierce than before, but this time she was able to lay back and savor it. She let herself drift away, floating on the wave of pleasure that filled her limbs. Her arms fell limply at her sides. For a while, she lay on the bed with her eyes closed, breathing deeply, her energy spent.

What a day.

Eventually, she pushed herself up to a sitting position and slid out of bed. She rinsed off quickly in the shower, then, still dripping, picked up the plate of chocolate brownie cheesecake and brought it to the bed. She propped herself up on a stack of pillows and slowly ate her dessert.

It was absolutely delicious.