A Beautiful Day Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the only naked one here! she thought.

She saw hotel workers who were clearly Melepria. But of course, they had to wear their hotel uniforms. The guests of the hotel could be naked, if they chose, but apparently none of them dared. Except for her. Maybe they were worried about being the only one naked, like she was right at that moment.

Eyes turned her way. They noticed her, but no one wanted to openly stare. She saw quick glances sent her way, quick peeks.

"We'll need to let them know we're checking out," Adam said. "Shall we wait for the front desk?"

Sara glanced at the front desk, briefly imagining herself waiting naked in that line. "I better go up to my room," she said. "Gather my things."

And get dressed! she thought.

"Okay." Adam nodded. "See you in a bit." He reached for her to give her a quick hug. Sara returned his embrace, feeling a thrill spark through her as she felt his hands first rest against the small of her back, then slide down to trace the crack of her ass.

She lifted herself up on her toes to kiss him on the lips, and he hugged her close, returning her kiss hungrily. She trembled with excitement as she felt his hands squeezing her bare ass, knowing that a lobby full of people watched them.

Now his left hand moved to her breast, squeezing and kneading it in front of everyone. Sara held onto him helplessly, kissing his mouth, knowing that it turned him on to let everyone see how freely he could touch her. Certainly he knew that she intended to get dressed when she reached her room, and that this was his last chance to take advantage of her nudity. His hands roamed over her bare flesh, stroking and exploring her skin as they kissed.

As his hand slid between her legs, cupping her pussy, Sara reflected that for Adam, being able to caress her naked body in public was just as much of a uniquely Melepria thrill as it was for her to be caressed in public. Why wouldn't he take advantage of it while he could?

He pulled away, his breath coming hard as if he'd just been sprinting. Sara felt unsteady, her legs shaking with adrenalin. "So... half an hour?" The casual way that he said it heightened the surrealism of their circumstances.

"Okay," she said. "See you soon." Summoning her courage, she set off towards the elevators, walking naked through the lobby. She hoped it wasn't too obvious how completely turned on she was.

As she approached the elevator bank, she could see an elevator arrive, with one group coming off and another walking in. She slowed her pace slightly, so that the elevator closed just as she got there. When she pressed the up button, one of the other elevators arrived immediately, and after waiting for a group to disembark, she had the car all to herself.

She didn't encounter anyone in the hallway when she reached her floor. She found her door and opened it, stepping inside and letting it close behind her. The room seemed quiet, the bed perfectly made, as it had undoubtedly remained since the day Leon drove her to Perchuga Valley.

"Well," she said to the empty room, "THAT was interesting." Her mind swirled with the memories of all the things that she had just done, but that was a rabbit hole she dared not go down just yet. Better to try and absorb it later, when she had some distance. For now, she needed to focus on what she needed to do.

And the first thing on her list was a hot shower. She went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

***

Someone knocked. Sara went to the door and pulled it open. It was Adam.

"Hey," he said. "Are you still getting your things together?"

"No," she said. "I'm all packed and ready to go." She pointed at her suitcase next to the desk.

"And yet you're still naked," Adam observed as he followed her into the room.

"Yes..." Sara pushed her still-wet hair off her bare shoulders. "Would you like me to get dressed?"

"Of course not." He nodded to the made bed. "Will you lie down there a moment?"

"Why?"

"I want to take your picture." He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Sara hesitated, then climbed onto the bed. She stretched out with her shoulders leaning against the headboard. Adam held up his phone, centering her on the screen, then took a picture.

"That's splendid," he said. "You look beautiful. Will you open your legs?"

Sara obediently pulled her legs apart, offering him a view of her pussy. "You won't show these to anyone back home, will you?" she asked nervously.

He smiled as he took her picture. "If you're worried I'm going to do that, why are you letting me take these pictures? On your hands and knees now."

Sara changed positions on the bed while she considered her answer. "Because I don't think you will..." she said truthfully, "But it's a thrill to know that you could, if you wanted to."

Adam shook his head as he took another picture. "I won't show these to anyone else," he said. "These are for my very private collection. A reminder of my remarkable first trip to Meleprija." Adam looked at the screen of his phone, scrolling through the pictures he just took. Satisfied, he put the phone in his pocket.

Sara climbed off the bed. She retrieved her wallet, phone and room key from the desk and held them out to Adam. "Will you hold these?"

"Certainly." Adam put them in his pocket. He stepped to her suitcase and pulled out the handle, leaning it onto its wheels. "Well... shall we go then?"

Sara walked over to the door and pulled it open. She held it while Adam rolled her suitcase out into the hallway, then she followed him out.

"Are you feeling a little deja vu?" she asked as she stood in the middle of the hall, keenly aware of her nudity. "Weren't we in this same situation a few days ago?"

"It does seem familiar." Adam pulled out his phone. "Do you mind if I get a shot of you in the hall?"

Sara struck a pose with her hip to the left and her hands cupping her breasts. Adam nodded, pleased, and took the picture.

"Do you mind lying down for another one?" he asked.

Sara carefully lowered herself onto the carpet and leaned back on her elbows. She left her legs apart, as if it was important that her pussy be in the shot. She waited in that position patiently for him while he took several pictures.

"Thanks. Let me help you." He took her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Can I see?" she asked. Adam gave her his phone and she scrolled through the pictures.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think I look like a porn star," she said. "Will you send me those?"

"Of course." Adam smiled at her. He reached out to touch her belly, then slid his hand down between her legs. "Sara, my dear... you're quite wet, aren't you?"

"I am," she admitted, closing her eyes and smiling slightly as he probed a finger inside her. "Not much of a Melepria girl, am I? I don't think they get this turned on walking around naked."

"I'm not complaining," he murmured. A door slammed on the far end of the hall, a man coming out of his room with an ice bucket. Adam extracted his finger and took her hand. "Let's be off, then."

They walked toward the elevators. "I would probably get used to it," Sara said.

"Get used to walking about naked?"

"Yes. I mean, if I do it enough, maybe it won't be so..." She struggled to find the right word to describe how she was feeling.

"Is that your plan? To repeatedly go out in public naked until you're finally used to it?" They reached the elevator and Adam pressed the down button.

"No..." Sara said. "I'm just thinking about the Melepria. How they can be naked outside and not be thinking about it all the time."

Adam grinned. "And how they can spend time with a beautiful naked woman and not be constantly distracted by what they'd like to do with her?"

Sara smiled. "Exactly." An empty elevator arrived, and they stepped inside. Adam pressed the button for the lobby.

Sara turned to face Adam, her eyes twinkling. "Do you want to take another picture? I'll try to reenact how I looked in the elevator after I said good night to you in the bar last time."

Adam pulled out his phone. "All right."

Sara pressed her back to the side of the elevator, then slid down to the ground. She bit her bottom lip, calmly meeting Adam's gaze while she opened her legs and began to rub her clit with her fingers.

Adam raised his eyebrows. "You did that?"

"Uh huh. I was so hot that as soon as the door closed, I dropped to the floor and started to play with myself." She caught her breath as her body instantly responded to what she was doing between her legs.

"Well... aren't you naughty." Adam held up his phone, centering her on the screen. He took a picture, then another. Sara felt delirious with excitement, knowing how depraved she must look in the pictures.

The elevator slowed and stopped, but they weren't yet at the lobby. The light at the top of the elevator said they were on the second floor. The door opened, and a man and two women peered into the car. It took all of Sara's will to remain how she was, legs splayed open, rubbing her clit while she gazed up at Adam. The three newcomers exchanged looks, then entered the car anyway.

Sara trembled with the scandalousness of what she was doing, continuing to masturbate as if the others didn't matter. The door closed and the elevator continued towards the lobby. Adam angled his phone, making certain to include the newcomers in his pictures so that it was clear that Sara was fingering her pussy in front of a trio of strangers.

The elevator stopped, this time at the lobby. Sara suddenly imagined the door opening to show a crowd of businessmen, waiting to board the elevator, and her courage gave out. She quickly scrambled to her feet with the help of Adam. But when the door opened, no one waited to board. The other passengers exited without a backward glance. Adam wheeled Sara's bag out and she followed.

Sara looked around the lobby. "What now?"

"There's a small outside cafe, if we take a left and then another left at the corner. Are you hungry? I think it was assumed that we would get lunch while we're here."

"Yes, that's fine. I am a little hungry. Do we have time?"

"We do, but I think it might be a good idea if I head over right now and put in our order."

"Won't I come with you?" Sara asked.

"Have you forgotten?" Adam reached into his pocket and pulled out her wallet and room key. "You still need to tell them you're checking out."

"Oh! That's right! That awful line!" Sara walked to where she could see the line at the front desk. She tried to count how many separate groups made up the line. Six? Seven? "You're not going to wait with me?" she asked.

"I've already been through that line. It looks long, but they keep it moving. I'll go get a head start on the cafe, and you can come and join me in ten minutes or so."

"Ten minutes?" Sara asked doubtfully, eyeing the line.

"You want a turkey sandwich? Roast beef? Cheeseburger?"

"Turkey, I guess." Sara nervously ran her hand through her hair. "You're really going to make me stand in that line, naked, all by myself?"

"You'll enjoy it. Just try not to make it too obvious how turned on you are."

"Shut up," she said. But she couldn't deny she was turned on. She took a deep breath. "Okay. I'll meet you at the cafe." Ignoring the rapid beat of her heart, Sara stepped out of the elevator bank and walked across the lobby to the front desk line.

Eyes turned her way. Some of them immediately turned away, while others lingered on her. She was tempted to smile and wave. Hello, everyone! Yes, it's me, the hotel's official naked woman. Here to remind you that you're in Meleprija. Look all you want, I'll be naked all day.

Linda was probably somewhere having a conversation with TTX upper management. Probably telling them that Sara was out of control, that she just didn't have the focus to resist the permissive Meleprija culture. Maybe this would be Sara's last trip to Meleprija.

If she'd already blown her chances, then she might as well indulge her newly discovered taste for exhibitionism. She might never get this opportunity again; the excitement of walking through a crowded hotel lobby, completely nude, the only naked one in sight.

She found the back of the line and stood behind a broad shouldered man in a black suit who was intently focused on his phone. He was typing a message to someone and seemed completely unaware that Sara was now standing behind him naked. Sara surveyed the front desk. Three hotel clerks, all Melepria, all speaking and working quickly. Maybe Adam was right. Maybe the line wouldn't take long after all.

As she watched, two of the clerks finished what they were doing simultaneously and wished their guests, "Have a nice stay!" Then they called out, "Can I help the next person?" The line rippled and Sara moved closer to the front.

"Excuse me... miss?" A man's voice came from behind her.

Sara turned. A young man, maybe a little younger than her, stood behind her in the line. He was smiling broadly. He wore a crisp blue suit.

"Hi!" the man said. "Sorry, if you don't mind me asking... do you live here in Meleprija?"

"No," Sara answered. "Just visiting."

"Oh, really? But you travel here often?"

Sara saw the opportunity for mischief, and couldn't help herself. "No, never," she answered cheerfully. "This is my first time here, actually. I'm just about to check in."

The man looked surprised. "First time? This is your first time ever in Meleprija?"

"Yes." She pretended to look around, then leaned towards the man and whispered, "I thought there would be more people naked? It looks like I'm the only one!"

"Yeah..." the man said slowly. "Looks like you are. Um... that's why I thought you were from here. I'm Craig, by the way."

"Ann Marie," Sara said. "I must have misread the guide book. I thought I was supposed to be naked? I hope I'm not the only naked one this whole week!"

Craig's eyes darted down at her body. "Um... you mean you didn't bring any clothes at all?"

"I didn't think I needed to!" She shrugged elaborately. "Oh, well. No one seems to mind, right?"

"No... I mean, you look... you look fine. You could buy some clothes from the shop... I mean, if you wanted to... if you needed them."

"That's true." The broad-shouldered man in front of Sara was called to one of the clerks, and Sara found herself now at the front of the line. She leaned towards Craig again. "You know what sounded like fun in my guide book?"

"What?"

"Public sex." Sara smiled brightly. "They fuck in public here, right?"

Craig looked very flustered, and his eyes dropped to her body again. "Public sex?" he repeated hoarsely.

"Yes. My guide book says no one cares if you fuck in public in Melep City. I hope I get the chance to try that while I'm here. Maybe on the street, or in a park. I think it sounds so exciting. Doesn't it?"

"I can help the next guest!" one of the hotel clerks called.

"Oh, that's me," Sara said. "Nice to meet you, Craig. Maybe I'll see you around the hotel?" She smiled at him and then headed for the clerk without waiting for his answer.

The Melepria man behind the counter asked, "Are we checking in?"

"Checking out," Sara said. "Sara Olson, room 424." She gave the man her room key.

***

She found Adam sitting at a round glass table on the edge of the cafe's outdoor seating. The hotel had cultivated a lovely tropical garden around the cafe, a sea of ferns, anthuriums and philodendrons that swayed in the light breeze. Sara walked to the table, enjoying the feeling of being outside under the blue sky.

Adam had taken a few bites from his flatbread pizza. Sara's turkey sandwich sat on the table across from him, next to a tall yellow drink that Sara suspected was a Banana-Go-Go. "There you are!" he greeted her. "Everything went okay?"

Sara sat down at the table. "Just fine. I'm all checked out." She handed him her wallet, and he slipped it back in his pocket.

"Excellent."

"I did tease the man behind me a bit."

"Did you? I hope you didn't leave him too senseless."

"He'll live." Sara sipped her drink. "Maybe you should have stayed with me to keep me out of trouble."

Adam chuckled. "But I'm terrible at keeping you out of trouble. I'd barely be in that line a minute before realizing that putting my hands on your body might be a good way to pass the time."

"Ooh." Sara wondered what Craig would have thought of that.

"At any rate... we have a bit more than half an hour before they pick us up. We can relax out here for a bit." Adam held up his drink. "Cheers."

Sara clinked her glass against his and took a sip. She took a bite of her turkey sandwich and realized she was hungrier than she thought. After a few bites, she put the sandwich down and picked up her drink. She leaned back, sipping it and enjoying the feel of the hot sun on her bare skin.

"Do you think I'll get a sunburn?" she asked.

"I don't think we'll be out here that long," Adam replied. "But I'll happily rub some sun block on you if you like."

Sara smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"This morning, when you said you wanted me to be a Melepria woman for the day... how did you know I would go along with it? I mean... how did you know I would take off all my clothes, right there?"

Adam shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't think there was any chance you'd agree to it. But I thought the potential reward was worth the risk. Every day since we've been here, I've thought constantly of our little drink at Sunny Jim's, and how you sat there without a stitch on looking as lovely as I've ever seen a woman look. I've never seen a beautiful woman look so visibly aroused, and in such a public setting... It had a profound effect on me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. As soon as I heard we were going back to the hotel together, I knew I had to attempt a repeat of the experience."

"I'm sorry it didn't turn out like you hoped," Sara said. "Who knew Linda would decide to crash our road trip."

"On the contrary," Adam said, lifting his glass. "Today has exceeded my every expectation. Here's to you, Sara. I'll never forget how you look right now, sitting in a garden, your nude body bathed in the sunlight, eating your turkey sandwich without a care in the world."

"Oh, so turkey sandwiches are your thing, huh?" She teasingly took another bite.

"I'll buy you as many turkey sandwiches as you want if you promise to be naked while you eat them."

"Shut up," she said, but she was smiling. "How 'bout instead you buy me another drink?"

***

They left the cafe ten minutes before they were scheduled to be picked up. Adam still towed Sara's suitcase as they walked around the outside of the hotel. They reached the hotel's parking lot and followed the sidewalk left towards the front loop.

"I want to get dressed before we see Linda again," Sara said.

"Yes, I think that would be best. Let's not push her too far."

Sara stopped and looked at him. "Should I get dressed now?"

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment. Then Adam reached for her, enclosing her in his arms and pulling her close. Sara stretched up and kissed him fiercely. She felt his hand on her breast, fondling her. Neither of them cared when a car drove by. Or maybe that was the whole point.

This was their last opportunity.

"We have five minutes," Sara said breathlessly.

"We can be late. They won't leave without us."

"Where?" Sara looked around. "The parking lot?"

She tugged on Adam's hand, and when she pulled him into the street, he had to follow her. They dashed across the road.

"Your suitcase, Sara!" It sat alone on the sidewalk.

"We'll keep an eye on it. We won't go far." A grassy strip separated the first row of cars and the second. She stopped and turned towards him. "Here."

"Here?"

Her only response was to kiss him.

She lost herself in his kiss, his embrace, the touch of his hands on her body. Yet she was also aware of every car that drove by. As each one passed, she imagined herself as the driver, imagining the view she presented to them. She remembered her first day driving into Melep City, witnessing sex acts occurring on the sidewalk, and the way they had fascinated her. Now she was the sex act, and these cars were the observers. They could see everything she was doing, everything she allowed Adam to do to her.