A Beautiful Pearl Necklace

Story Info
Jules receives her first pearl necklace.
1.2k words
3.59
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tale #5 - A beautiful pearl necklace

The summer course was winding down. It had been interesting, but not exciting. The few of us that remained until the end were sitting around drinking beer in one of the dorm rooms. [Why do most of my stories start off with an influence of alcohol?] We discussed the course, where we were going, and what we were doing for the rest of the summer. It was just idle chit chat. I wasn't really interested in anyone there, so everything was innocent and unusually appropriate.

I yawned "I'm heading to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning." I politely placed my chair back where it belonged in the corner and left the room. I went to my room and grabbed my toiletries. The bathroom was empty as I showered and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom wearing my pajama bottoms with hearts on them and a wife beater with no bra - real sexy, I chuckled to myself.

A voice calls out from down the hallway. "Hey Jules, wait up." It's Cooper, the smartest guy in the class. This guy seems to know everything, related to the class we are finishing and not related. But he is interesting to talk with and doesn't show off his smarts. He's kind of good looking too.

"Hi Cooper, what's up?"

"This is going to be our last night together, I thought we could spend a little alone time before everyone goes their own way. I've been watching you, and you're intriguing to me," Cooper admitted.

"Is that your way of asking if we can hook up? If so, I'm alright with that. I find you captivating as well, and I am not shy when it comes to my needs." His face lit up. He knew that we were both on the same page, and we'll probably never see each other again - a perfect recipe for both of us.

Cooper's room was closer, so we went to it. It is as expected for someone like him. Very neat and tidy, the bed was made and tomorrow's clothes were folded in a pile waiting for him. I smile inside. I'll bet he's clean as well, and probably tastes good. Both of us got unceremoniously undressed, and Cooper hopped up onto his bed on the top bunk. He wasn't bad looking - skinny body, medium length black hair, and blue eyes. That is a turn on for me - dark hair and light eyes - I don't know why, just is. Because he was so thin, his dick looked larger that it probably was. He sat down on the edge of the bunk. His dick was already hard (thought I'd point out the obvious). The organ was at mouth level as I walked up to it. His dick was as skinny as Cooper was, nestled in a large mound of black pubic hair. I reached out and stroked it a little. God do I like dicks! It felt smooth and soft, and it was not veiny like other cocks I've had. Not that I mind the veins, but this one was prettier than normal.

Cooper was in a prone position watching me and my hand as it continued stroking him. He sat up a little and gently touched the back of my head. I wonder what he wants, I thought sarcastically. I bent the organ down and moved my mouth to it. It slid in nicely, and went straight down my throat. It really didn't take much effort because of how skinny it was. My lips sunk deep into his wooly hair and tickled me. He continued looking at me and my eyes. I smiled, and he could tell even with a penis in my throat. I kept sucking the organ, moving it in and out of my mouth, licking the base and the balls periodically. I looked and saw a droplet of precum on the tip, so I climbed up on the bed with him. He is going to have to do a little work!

I laid down on my back and spread my legs. He inserted a couple fingers to see if I was wet enough. "You don't have to worry about that, Cooper," I said, "If the wind blows I'm wet." He laughed and inserted his dick in. Obviously, it went in very smoothly. He had his legs folded under him and was sitting straight up. He brought my cunt to him and was steadily pump away in it, no expression on his face.

"Can I give you a pearl necklace?" he asked.

We barely know each other and he wants to give me a pearl necklace? Wow, he must be really into me! Or else I am misinterpreting his question. Not to look uneducated, I said "Sure."

The pounding continued for about ten more minutes. He looked very intent, and did not to seem to be there mentally. I've fucked and sucked a lot of guys, and I sometimes wonder what they are thinking. Are they with another woman, another man, are they enjoying the view of my body, are they thinking about last year's Super Bowl? I often go through this thought process, and now I'm doing it again with Cooper. He seems so detached.

I didn't care. There was a dick in my pussy, and at the moment, it felt real fucking good. It was just a plain vanilla fuck (a very good friend of mine is amazed when I say that). I was enjoying the ride.

Cooper's breathing started getting heavier, the thrusting was quicker, and there were beads of sweat gathering on his brow. Here it comes, I thought. I expected a load in my quim and really didn't care. I've been on birth control for years now, and I hate to say this, but Cooper seems clean. But I certainly did not expect the next event! Cooper takes a couple deep thrusts, removes his dick, grabs hold of it, and starts jerking off. A shot departs the head of his penis and lands on my neck. What the fuck!! From that distance he's able to do that? I stared at the ejaculating organ until shot number two leaves his organ. Splat! It lands in my left eye. My eyes instantly shut. God, this guy is amazing!

I feel shot after shot land on my face, neck, and chest. He must have unloaded a quart of jism! Very impressive. Finally, he finishes. I wipe the cum from my eyes and look down. What a mess. There was semen everywhere on me, but nowhere else. This guy is a pro. He didn't get it on his neatly made bed.

Without emotion, he climbs down from the bunk. "I have to wake up early tomorrow," he said dryly.

With a mischievous smile I said, "Can I spend the night? It will be worth it." He shook his head.

"I prefer sleeping alone," he said.

I took the hint, hopped down from the bunk, wiped the fluids from my body, and got dressed. On the way out the door I went to kiss him and he turned away. "Good night Jules," he said. And I left the room.

I will never forget what I just saw and felt, but he probably will. I guess I was just a notch in Cooper's sexual belt. Oh well, it was fun!