A Beautiful Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sertme
Sertme
10 Followers

I fucked her slowly at first, but went faster and deeper with each consecutive thrust, until I was fucking her like an animal. It was raw lust for me by this time, and I was pounding into her until I felt my cock hit bottom. I eased up a little, but I needed this. I needed to fuck her.

I continued to thrust into my daughter's sopping pussy. I asked her, "Do you like the way it feels to have your Daddy's hard cock inside of you Baby?"

She responded with a low, lusty whisper, "Yes, Daddy."

I continued to talk dirty to her. "Do you like it when Daddy FUCKS his Little Girl?"

"Yes."

"Tell me Baby. Tell Daddy that you like it when he fucks his daughter with his big, hard cock."

"I like it when my Daddy fucks me with his big, hard cock." she moaned.

I was thrusting into her hard enough now that the bed was moving under us. I could tell that both of us were really turned on by the dirty talk and the taboo that we were breaking, but neither of us wanted it to stop. I bit her nipples, licked her ear, and kissed her neck, as I tried to help my Baby Girl cum again.

I felt her tightening around me again, and she was mewling and whimpering even louder now so I put the hand that I had been fingering her pussy with over her mouth to help keep her quiet. I pushed into her as deep as I could without hurting her, and ground my pubic bone against her spasming clit. I squeezed her breasts and pushed even harder against her, while she whimpered and cried out with my hand still covering her mouth. I felt a sudden gush from her all around my cock, and I knew that I had made my Little Girl cum with my hard cock inside of her.

She squirted again and again, soaking me and the bed. It was such a thrill to see and hear her in the throes of orgasm, and I kept stimulating her with my hands, mouth and cock every way that I could think of as she came, I kissed, licked, bit, and sucked her breasts and nipples. I rubbed her clit with the palm of my hand and was rewarded with another squirt of her hot cum spraying between my fingers and along my cock, then dripping from my balls. I was now slowly sliding in and out of her again, and I could feel the heat from her sex against my groin. Inside of her, she was still spasming and contracting against my cock, and I was forced to pull out of her to keep myself from filling her with cum. Neither one of us was using any kind of birth control, and if I wasn't careful, I could get my own daughter pregnant.

As she lay there on my bed recovering from what, to me, looked like the most intense orgasm I had ever seen, I looked down at her beautiful smile and realized that I loved her now in ways that I had never imagined I could.

After a few minutes, she looked up at me and said softly, "I think I need to take a shower now."

"Go right ahead," I answered.

"Mmmmm, but I just want to lay here with you."

"Or, you can do that instead, if you want to. I know I would love it," I encouraged her.

"No, I really need to take a shower and go back to my room, I've got a long drive tomorrow."

"You do whatever you think you need to do. I love you," I said, trying to be supportive.

She laid there for a minute or so more, and then struggled to get up. As she stood up, I walked over to her and put my arms around her, giving her the kind of hug I had been wanting to for years now. There were no more apologies, no more secrets between us. I loved her, and she loved me. Nothing else mattered any more. I could suddenly let go of all of the anxiety and stress over how I felt about my daughter, and she finally knew that I loved her completely. It was one of life's rare and precious perfect moments.

We stood, naked, with our arms wrapped around each other, neither of us wanting it to end, until finally she loosened her embrace and said, "I really need to take a shower and get some sleep."

I smiled at her, and said quietly, "I know. Go then."

As she turned away from me I watched her sexy ass as she walked to the bathroom, went inside, and closed the door. I went back into my room leaving the door open, turned the light on, laid down, and started thinking about what we had just done and how our relationship had changed as I stroked my hard cock. When my daughter came out of the bathroom to go back into her room, she looked in at me laying there masturbating and smiled a big smile at me. When I came a few minutes later, I was thinking about her sexy ass, and that big smile on her face.

The next morning, we both had nothing but smiles for one another, but there was a sadness there too, knowing that it would be quite a while before we would be able to enjoy being together again. As I helped her pack up her car, I would catch her looking at me with a smile that was so hot it could melt a glacier. When she finally got in the car and drove off, she took my heart with her. It was one of the saddest, loneliest moments in my life, and the most beautiful because of our love for each other.

*

This story could be the start of a series, depending on how it's received. If you liked this story please comment and vote.

Sertme
Sertme
10 Followers
12