A Beautiful Wife

Story Info
Maya conceded watching her have sex was a legitimate fantasy.
12.2k words
4.46
157.5k
166
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original story but the story premise is one I've read before. I can't remember where though. I've searched and searched for it so many times, but have given up looking and written my own version of the theme instead.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

To tell a little bit about myself, I'm Phil, a regular guy with a regular job with a regular salary and I live in a regular house with a regular mortgage. The only irregular thing about my life is my wife. She is the most beautiful woman I've laid my eyes on. And it's not just me that says so. There wouldn't be a person I know that hasn't at some stage commented on how the hell did she end up with me?

They're not being cruel. I'm a nice guy. Saying that isn't putting me down, it's pulling her up. She could be a model, a pop-star, an actor, or at the very least on the arm of one of those. But she met me at work and from the start we were friends, then lovers, then partners. She is happy with her life and every day that goes by I am grateful.

To tell a little about her, Maya is Japanese American who grew up in the States. She's 27 and we have been married just over a year. Maya still has some family connections over the Pacific but she's never lived there. The only thing about her that is more Japanese than American is the face she gives outside home is not always the real Maya. By that I mean no-one could believe how much Maya loves sex. It's completely hidden. She never discusses her sex-life with her friends, and she forbids me to talk to my friends or family about anything we do.

It was like that from the start. If my roommates joined us for dinner at my place she would be charming and asexual. But if I had her over for a private dinner there were no inhibitions, nervousness or reservations. She had a sparkle in her eye back then when she took off her clothes, the same as she does now. She's never gotten sick of sex. My theory is she compartmentalizes it. When the moment is right, Maya is fully on. When the moment isn't right, she is fully off. She doesn't think about it or talk about it in the down times.

It's difficult to keep it a complete secret to my buddies that my wife is dynamite in bed (and everywhere else away from the eyes of anyone we know.) Given I don't say anything ever about how things are going at home, my friends assume our sex life must be non-existent. Only guys that don't get sex don't talk about it, right? It's an interesting paradox I find myself in.

But there could be worse things happen in life.

The brilliance of Maya's sexuality with me is the constant evolution. Rarely are we standing still. The first few times we got naked it was 'normal' sex but only because we were new to each other. After that, it's been a steady train of change. I must say though, I still remember the first time she got undressed. We were on the sofa in her family's sitting room, the house to ourselves. I'd never seen breasts like it. Admittedly she was the first Asian body I'd been with, but I never expected the shape and texture of her breasts would be so classic. Her nipples were in the right spot to point up at me, small and constantly hard. I could hardly squash her flesh it was so tight, and the skin, wow, she was (and is) flawless. When her dress fell away and her panties came off I thought I had stolen a catwalk model. Maya has a silky smooth nakedness to her that flows from top to bottom. Even the tuft on her mound is small and inviting, the gap between her thighs dreamy. I'm just as excited to see it now as I was then.

We didn't go all the way that first day. Maya wasn't on the pill and I had no condoms, I thought I was coming over to meet her family not to have sex. She was dripping wet, right in the middle of her cycle and neither of us wanted a pregnancy before we'd even started as a couple properly. In the back of my mind I've always wanted to ask how she so naturally got naked, sucked cock and swallowed semen, right from the start, like it was the most normal thing in the world for a girl to do. But I never have, I've always respected her past is hers to keep.

The first time we went the whole way was in my bed after a movie. It was a straightforward beginning. Lots of kissing, I-love-you-baby and tender stroking between frantic slam-fucking. Her body was and is fantastic to hold as I fuck it. She fits in my arms and my hands so perfectly. She is light but strong, soft and smooth yet tight. Her pussy fairly growls as it takes sperm into it. And Maya always thanks me for giving her semen, whichever end it goes in. I've certainly never seen or heard of anyone quite like her.

In the three years we've been having sex, the last 14 months married, we've slowly moved through stages of experiments and fetishes. Some of them stuck, some of them didn't. Quite early on we shaved her pussy and that stayed with us, which I'm thankful for. I love that she is hairless, though I know she gets sick of the waxing. I love how it looks and feels, and I love the reaction she gets if other guys get a glimpse of it. There are other things that have stuck as well. For a long time Maya was reluctant to go out without panties whenever she wore a dress or skirt, but now she goes bare underneath all the time (unless it is end of the month, or too cold). Almost all of her bras are shelf-bras after I bought her a racy red one for fun once. She likes the feel of the dress or shirt material on her bare breasts and the shelf-bra still gives some support.

We went to a nude beach when on holiday once, just to try, neither of us had ever been to one. Now we plan our holiday destinations around beaches we've read about online. It turns out Maya quite likes being checked out by guys - but they have to be strangers and she has to feel safe they won't touch her. It turns out I quite like guys checking her out, too. Especially now she's shaved. You should see their reaction, guys literally get hard as we pass.

We sleep just in t-shirts with no pants on, we have sex in the car in a dark place once a month and we take turns in picking out porno movies to fuck to. We use temporary tattoos on all parts of her, we shower together every time we can and occasionally we post naked pictures of her onto the internet under a pseudonym.

There are plenty of things we tried that didn't stick, too. We tried tying Maya up, but she was frustrated she couldn't touch. We tried whipping her and pouring candle wax on her to spice it up but it only happened a few times. We gave up after her boss at work asked about the welts on the back of her legs. We've gone on and off fucking Maya in the ass over the years, but I think that one is off forever now, I didn't really like it as much as she did. It smells so bad. She had me go to work in female underwear once. Once. I did it to say I'd done it, but never again.

For a while we would go to the supermarket to pick out vegetables to fuck her with but she got a yeast infection. We moved to proper sex-toys but all Maya would do is laugh at the constant buzzing from the vibrator up her pussy. We went through a stage of risky sex, doing it behind curtains at the library or in a quiet corner of a bar or at the back of a public bus. We kind of had to stop that one, we were 'warned' by the police at the back of a beach near home who had spotted us through binoculars from the promenade. They were amused to find we were a married couple, not a business transaction, but it was suggested we don't do it again.

But the one that keeps coming around, the one we couldn't agree on is her being touched by another man. I don't know what it was, it became an obsession. I won't say an unhealthy obsession because we talked openly and calmly about it; why I liked it, why she didn't. For Maya it was crossing a line. She doesn't even really like when people watch us have sex at some of the more libertine nude beaches. I myself didn't want to see a guy being intimate with her as such, just enamored by her. I imagined a guy slipping his hand into her shirt to feel her breasts, or running his hand up the back of her leg only to find out she had no panties covering her ass, or her pussy. I imagined him dabbing his fingers at her wetness but Maya slapping him away at the moment he pushed inside her.

"It's too fine a line," she would warn me. "You want me to tease him to the point of sex, but not have sex."

"I guess."

Eventually I brought her around though. Maya conceded that watching your wife with another guy was a legitimate fantasy, and there hadn't been anything we hadn't at least tried once if one of us had interest. Me wearing bra and panties to work being a point in case.

"There has to be rules, though," she said and I agreed. "I don't want to get carried away. I don't want it to go further than we want."

We went backward and forward over Skype messaging while we were at work to make a list.

Ok:

Touching Maya on the outside everywhere but pussy

Kissing face and neck

Kissing mouth

Hand inside the bra, undo some buttons, not all

Touch him on the outside everywhere

Touch under his clothes on top

Not ok:

No undressing anything for anyone

Bra not undone

No touching pussy at all

No taking his cock out, no hand inside his pants

The toughest one for me was kissing on the mouth. I really didn't want it but Maya said if she doesn't kiss him, none of the rest would happen and eventually I agreed.

"Hey, I don't care if we don't do any of it," she reminded me.

Working out the parameters of the challenge was the easy part. More difficult was how, when and where. It took weeks of scheming to work out the plan. Maya thought it was too contrived and wouldn't be natural but we agreed to try.

Across town is an adult nightclub. By that I mean it's kind of a singles bar for thirty-plus people. It's not a written rule, it's just kind of turned out that way. On Friday nights it gets busy early, on Saturday nights it gets busy late. I won't go into detail about how I know that, other than to say that back in the day for a sex-starved 18 year old it can be easy picking grounds. In traffic it's a long way from where we live now, but after-hours you can get home in twenty minutes.

The skeleton of the plan was simple. We find some half-decent guy to come back for innocent drinks and DVD after the club, then I pretend to pass out on the single sofa, giving them the chance to make out on the long lounge. I would peer through sleeping eyes to watch the action, then when it's about to go too far I grunt and snort and slowly shake my head until I blink my eyes and wake up, apologizing. Those two would have plenty of time to straighten up.

"How are you going to get some stranger to come back here with us?" Maya frowned, thinking we were making way too much effort for such a brief flirtation. And it's too contrived, she repeated.

"I don't know. We'll make it up as we go along."

That didn't go very well. Everyone single guy we approached was clearly freaked out by how friendly this stranger couple - the woman gorgeously stunning - were to them. It was too, I hate to say it, contrived. We couldn't catch a single fish. The only ones that would come near us would give up once they realized they couldn't get Maya to themselves. We went home empty-handed.

It took me some time to convince Maya to have a second try. But we needed to make some changes.

"Don't try so hard," Maya moaned.

"And we need you to look less sexy. Don't wear the see through top this time. And you better wear a normal bra, not the shelf-bra."

"I don't even have any anymore."

"Not even an old one tucked away somewhere? Try wearing shorts and that sleeveless shirt this time, go the farm girl look instead of pop-star."

Maya sighed.

We went a bit earlier the second trip and we took our time. We moved slowly around the room and I made it a point to go by myself to the bar to order some drinks to break up the pattern a little bit. The guy we ended up with I didn't even think of as a target at the beginning. He was an older guy leaning on the far end of the bar; he couldn't sit, there were no stools. He actually came up and started talking to me. I didn't even think of him as a possibility, I guess because of his age, late-forties maybe and a little bit chubby. But after a while talking I realized we might have found what we were looking for.

"That's a nice girl you have over there," were his first words.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You two married?"

"Yes, sorry," I grinned.

"That's okay," he smiled, patting me on the back. "Good for you."

"You look like someone. Did you ever play ball?"

"Ah. Not since college. Not properly."

"You look a bit like that guy...Atlanta. What's his name, second base was he? Played a bit-part in one of those baseball movies."

The guy shook his head. "Well, whoever he is, he ain't me."

We talked on for a while. He was Doug, he was married but stuck in this town on an audit. He wouldn't say where, there was suspicion of fraud. I got the impression it was one of the big hotel groups because he was staying in a B&B which he said was a first for him.

"You going to take that drink back to her?" he asked eventually. I turned around to where Doug was looking. A guy dressed in disco-white was hitting onto Maya. "I wouldn't leave a girl like that alone for too long if I were you?"

"You think that guy's a chance, do you?"

"Well. Maybe not," Doug laughed.

"Come on. You want to meet her?"

So for the first time we had a genuine prospect. At the beginning Maya didn't look too keen, but the more the conversation went on the warmer it became. Doug was an easy talker and had a natural charm to him. I could tell he had the serious hots for Maya but was trying his hardest to be polite. I sensed we were closing in on our plan when I said I shouldn't drink anymore because I have to drive, but Doug insisted he had cab vouchers from his company so he could take us home, even across town.

It was actually an enjoyable evening, there were times I even forget our purpose. It was only when Doug asked Maya to dance that my excitement rose. She was doing a good job of disarming his subtle attempts to feel his way close to her, and he was doing a good job to keep trying. I couldn't remember seeing Maya dance with anyone other than her father before. Even if the night was a bust, the sight of Doug with his hands on Maya's hips and the look of sheer lust in his eye was enough to dizzy me.

All of us were well tipsy by the time we poured ourselves into the taxi, three across the back with Maya in the middle. I started my sleepy routine on the trip home, laying my head on Maya's shoulder and half closing my eyes to see what might happen. Doug kept looking my way, checking me out. He looked like he was thinking of trying something, but hesitant. As we got close to home I 'woke up' and started talking with them again. If Maya had doubts about our ability to get a guy to end-game she needn't have worried. Doug marched straight into our trap.

"I still think you look like that guy from the baseball movie," I slurred.

"Which movie is it?"

"I don't know. I can't remember the name. I've got it somewhere."

"Let's have a look then."

"You want to come in? You want to see it? You're okay, no need to get up early tomorrow?"

"Don't force Doug to watch one of your stupid baseball movies. Poor guy," Maya chirped in.

"It's ok, it's ok. You're ok, right Doug?" I said.

"I'm ok," Doug confirmed.

"Are you sure?" Maya asked. "Phil never gets through a whole film after he's been drinking."

"I'm ok," he said again.

Of course he was, I smiled to myself. Wow.

We got home, went in the front door straight to the TV room. I threw my jacket on the single sofa and Maya led Doug to one end of the four-seater.

"Drinks?" I said more than asked. I took half a glass of water from the kitchen than came back to a place Doug could see me and threw it back like it was a massive shot. "You okay with Vodka?"

Doug nodded and Maya shook her head.

"Don't worry. She'll have one," I winked at Doug.

I went back to the kitchen and brought us three actual half-filled glasses of ice-cold Stoli straight from the freezer.

"That will keep us for a while," I said, handing them theirs. Maya was still standing, uncertain of sitting down near Doug. "Maya, show Doug where the bathroom is in case he needs it now or later. I'll dig out the movie."

The single sofa sat at about 45% to the long lounge, the TV square to it. I found an old baseball film - it really didn't matter which one - and sat in the single chair. Maya came back into the room first, having left Doug to the toilet. We didn't say anything, just looked at each other. Her eyes said 'are you sure?' to me. Mine glistened in expectation. Maya shook her head, grinned and sat at the far end of the long lounge.

When Doug came back the movie was running though the opening credits. Doug's drink was on the table by the other end of the long lounge from Maya so he sat himself there. For a while we talked and drank and forgot about looking for a baseball-playing actor that looked like Doug. I pretended to drink more than I did and eventually I closed my eyes 'just for a moment'. My head rested on the side of the sofa, mostly in their direction.

For what seemed the longest time nothing happened. When your eyes are closed, time goes super, super slow. The movie was all I could hear. Eventually something moved and I could hear voices behind the dialogue of the movie.

"He's gone?" Maya asked.

"Maybe," Doug whispered.

"He's hopeless."

"He does this a lot?"

"He can't get through any movie after drinking," she explained. "I told you. Watch this."

Maya took the remote and boomed the sound up to the highest level. I didn't budge. If anything I gave a little snore. Maya brought the sound down quietly again.

"See?"

"That's some sleeper you've got," Doug laughed. "Can't handle his drink, huh?"

"It's officially his party trick, to fall asleep on sofas whenever there is company."

"You don't take him to bed?"

"I can't lift him. You want to try? He'd be well surprised being carried across the threshold by you."

There was small laughter.

"Let me fill you up," Maya said. I cracked my eyes open slightly to see her move into the kitchen and pour two more drinks. She turned the kitchen light off afterward to take the brightness from my eyes, leaving us just with the dull yellow lamp light of the sitting room and the light from the TV. Maya came and shook me and asked if I wanted to go to bed and I just grunted.

"He's gone til morning," she said, going out and coming back with a blanket to put over me. "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay." Doug assured her.

Maya sat closer to Doug than before. They were talking about her work and where she was from. He had been to Tokyo before, so they talked about that for a while.

The touching started as a conversation about Asian massages, which led to Maya putting her feet on his lap for a foot massage. Doug kept looking around to check out if I was still asleep. He was clearly nervous and excited. We hadn't planned the blanket thing, Maya had just thought cover me with it, but for me it was a godsend. I privately gripped my hard-on through my pants under cover. It was the most excited I had been in a long time.

Maya had her head laid back on the arm of the sofa, moaning slightly. Doug was nervously looking at me more than he was looking at her, but the foot massage soon became a calf massage. Maya did nothing to discourage him. She ran her hands through her hair as he handled her lower legs.

"You are good," she said.

Doug was like a tennis spectator, his head going back and forth looking at me and her, then me and her.

"He's asleep," Maya assured him. "An earthquake won't wake him now."