A Beautiful Wife And Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go right ahead," he told her, how could any man resist this, he told himself. Donna dropped her mouth to his and gave him the best ever kiss she had, she tongued him, bent her head in an all giving worship of him. Donna needed this man, she knew that now, and her husband, well?

Mick lay there and let Donna explore him, learn him, learn her master. He knew his cock was hard again. "On your knees Donna, time for me to fuck your beautiful married whore's ass," he told her matter of factly. Donna stiffened, then she relaxed, it wasn't up to her. She knew this was the one thing she had never done, her husband wasn't allowed. But Mick was going to fuck her there, and she had no say. Her master had told her, she did.

She rose slowly, got on her knees and dropped her head, she knew the position. Donna grabbed the bed sheets, she forced one into her mouth, she knew she would scream, then she spread her knees, her submission was almost complete. Mick got behind her, gripped her hips, she felt him probing.

He pushed, Donna moved slightly but held her ground, she didn't want to make him angry. Then he popped in, Donna cried out as the first searing pain hit her, and then he was pushing more and more. Donna begged behind her gag. "Please, please Mick no, Oh God master, no."

Mick was relentless, he slapped her ass hard once, twice, three times, momentarily it took her mind off the pain, he shoved in more, then he was pulling back, only to ram it all the way in. Donna screamed long and hard, even with the gag it was loud, but he drove onwards and upwards. Donna was now a limp rag doll, she collapsed on to her front. Mick followed and fucked her properly. His hips rising and falling as he took her completely.

Incongruously Mick imagined her husband watching him ass fuck his wife. It empowered him more, he ripped into and out of Donna's now wide open ass. Then Donna, changed, the pain turned to excitement, not only because she was suffering, but because she was at the hands of a man who had her, he had got her, he was using her, he was abusing her, he didn't care if she was hurting, all he wanted was the power, and he had that. Donna came for the first time with a hard fat cock in her bowels, then she came again.

As he chimed in her ass, the bells started ringing for Donna, he was chaNging her life irrevocably. "How does it feel now you horrible dirty fucking slag," he growled in her ear as he fucked her ass nastily. "You've got my cock right in your shit box you fucking whore, you are a dirty slut Donna, WHAT ARE YOU!"

Donna could hardly breathe, she spit the sheet out she was clamping between her teeth. She drew in huge gasps of air as he pummelled her ass. The pain was terrible but it never stopped her climaxing with every inward thrust. "Please Mick, please, it hurts, oh Mick please," she begged, he thrashed her ass harder, it was getting herd for him now. "I asked you what you were you worthless fucking slut, what ARE YOU!" Donna gave way. "I am a slut Master, your slut, your whore, I am worthless unless you say to the contrary. I am a fucking bitch!" "Who do you belong to cunt!" This was the centre, where she was and where she was going. "You sir, you master, I belong to you, oh my God Mick, you." "That's what I wanted to hear," he tld her, now he concentrated on fucking her so he could cum. He railed at her, he gave no thought to her, then his cock began to swell, Donna could feel it, Mick exploded and she felt her ass double in size. The heat from him made her fall in on herself, then she came. It knocked her out as a massive right hook from a heavyweight boxer would.

When she opened her eyes Donna never knew where she was, but when she moved she knew. She was hurting, her ass was on fire, but she felt wonderfully alive. The bedroom door opened, Mick was on his phone. "Molly," he said, yes its me. Listen," he said, "come on over right now, I have something for you. Yes you know what I mean, move it, now, be quick, don't hang around."

He put the phone down and got on the bed with Donna, "Am I going to have any trouble with you Donna," he asked the simply stunning beauty next to him. Donna never knew what he was talking about. "No Mick, master, why?" "Never mind about that, but you will not is obey me today Donna, or I will be more than annoyed with you!" His voice brooked no discussion. Donna nodded.

The doorbell rang downstairs, he went to answer it saying. "You, stay right there and wait." When he came back in, he stood to one side and behind him was an exquisite young blond girl. Donna looked at her, then at Mick, she was going to speak but his look was daring her to.

"Donna, this is Molly, she is a very good friend of mine, she is in the game." Donna thought, "in which game?" He was meaning pornography. "Now," he continued, "you will do exactly what Molly tells you, you will obey her as you would me. There will be no argument, no discussion." Donna decided to do as he said.

"So Mick, you and her have been having fun hey?" she smiled coyly at Donna. Donna saw the white even teeth, she noticed the young slip of a girl, she was really gorgeous, long blond hair, huge blue eyes. And she was eyeing her up. Molly had a boyish like figure but it was all there.

Mick pointed a finger at Donna, "Don't do anything to annoy me Donna," his voice was strong and demanding. "I won't I promise," she said, not knowing what she was promising, he had secured her obedience now. He left the room, and Molly sat on the edge of the bed. "How many lovers have you had Donna?" she asked. Donna looked at her. "Only Mick," she answered. "How many women Donna?" "None, none at all," Donna replied.

"Hmmmm," Molly said more to herself than Donna. Then she climbed over hr and settled her knees either side. "Well," she said you are in for a surprise today then aren't you?" she sniggered. Without waiting for Donna to speak Molly lay down on her, took her head in her hands and kissed her. Donna was so surprised she hardly moved.

"What, what are you doing, I don't do this er Molly," she told her. "You do now Donna," she said, Molly slapped her face, "do you want me to bring Mick back?" "No, no please, I'm sorry," now Donna now knew she was going to be used by this young blond. And inexplicably it excited her, knowing someone else was going to use and abuse her, her pussy twanged. Molly kissed her, and kept on kissing her, and Donna began to kiss her back, then her body went under Molly's exploration.

Her nipples were mangled, Donna soon forgot about what she was enduring and joined in the fun. The girl was mesmeric; she had Donna climbing the walls. She had never experienced woman to woman love, even though Donna sensed something different, the young blond disengaged her mind from it the second she fingered Donna's pea soup clit filled pussy.

Molly got off the bed, turned her back and undressed, Donna watched mesmerised, she was sleek and boyish, but her shape was magnificent. "Close your eyes Donna, tight!" She did so and the bed moved, Molly lay on Donna once more, one hand around her neck, the other beteen them. Donna guessed Molly had a strap on fitted. She lifted her knees, "a dummy cock is a cock," she said to herself.

Molly adjusted her body and then Donna felt the first nudge, she spread her knees wide. Then Molly pushed in, it was easy after Mick had pounded her. Donna sighed, it felt wonderful. Molly kissed her, then kissed her again. Gathering Donna's knees she got her feet over her shoulders And held her arms.

"What do you think of my cock Donna," Molly murmured. "Oh its wonderful Molly, so wonderful, a climax raced through her. Molly fucked hard at her, then slowing she said to her. "Take a look Donna, look at my cock." She lifted herself away from Donna, and Donna bent her head to see. What she saw took several seconds to register, she wasn't looking at a strap on, she was looking at a real cock, a thick real cock. She was being fucked by a she male. Donna's mouth sagged open and Molly brutally rammed herself back into Donna.

"Now," she said, "let's have some fun shall we." Molly pounded her, she never had a chance, the young blond was completely in control. Donna moaned, but it was aroused moans, not moans of pain and fear. Soon she was cumming, she couldn't help it. Molly forced her to orgasm whenever she seemed to want to.

But Molly withdrew, threw Donna on to her belly and mounted her beaten and thrashed ass, and she fucked her until she too deposited a barrel of her she male cum into her. Molly got off her, made her sit up, then she slapped Donna's face hard. "Right you fucking bitch!" she spat, "you will come to this address on Thursday for a proper day long fucking," she said, thrusting a piece of paper into her hand. "Do you understand! If you don't Mick will come for you, and you won't want him to do that I can assure you!"

Molly dressed quickly, then turned to Donna and said, "you may or may not know it Donna, but Mick and I own your ass, see that camera there on the wall?" Donna stared at where she was pointing but saw nothing. "Now get dressed and go, otherwise I will fuck you some more, now fuck off you slut!"

Donna dressed as hurriedly as she could before limping away from Mick's house, on her way home she wondered what she had got herself in to, but even that didn't take away the euphoria of what had happened to her. Donna was a slut, and she knew it, but she also knew somehow, that she had to get control of her life again, even if that meant moving house.