A Beautiful Wish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers

George had already forgotten that his body was now very different. Thinking back, many of the women they had passed had been giving him strange looks, but he had attributed them to Dawn's attractiveness, not his own.

He admired the cute bag girl some more. She had long, raven black hair, and a pretty, exotic looking face. Her uniform wasn't very flattering, but he could tell she was beautiful. Though, much more petite than he usually preferred, and not anywhere near as curvaceous and sexy as Dawn. But that wasn't really saying much as no one he had ever seen in his life, even in show business, could come anywhere close to Dawn.

"She looks a little young though. What is she, 16?" asked George.

"14 actually. She is very new to her sexuality, but she fantasizes quite a bit. She is nervous about her body, but she is mentally ready for sex, if she could only gather up the courage to go through with it."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"She did, but he turned out to be a jerk. Luckily, she realized it in time before they got farther than some heavy petting."

"Well, I think she might be a little young for me, but a little fantasy couldn't hurt. Let's give her a nice vivid dream involving her most potent fantasy tonight. Let her remember all the details and feel every sensation."

Tingle, "Done. But George, do you not wish to take her? To hear her cries of bliss as she cums with your wonderful cock inside her, over and over again?"

She reached down and traced the shape of his cock through his pants while she spoke. George looked around nervously. They were in clear view of several people, but none of them seemed to notice. A wet spot was forming at the point where the tip strained against the fabric.

"M-Maybe...but the law here is 18. Younger than that and it's considered rape."

"The law may say 18, but for you there is no law, as far as sex is concerned anyway. And she wants you. Look at her."

George looked over at the girl, who could clearly see what Dawn was doing to him. She was trying to bag the merchandise for her customers, but was distracted by the show. Her eyes were glued to Dawn's hand on his shaft.

"She wishes she was me right now. All you have to do is wish it, and the girl will be yours. Please George, I want to watch you take her. I want to hear her scream as you fill her virgin cunt with your cum."

George was so aroused that he was having trouble thinking, but he didn't like where his thoughts were going. Yes, he desired the girl, but she was just a girl, and even though the age difference was not much in the grand scheme of things, she could still easily be one of the students in his swimming classes. It felt wrong somehow, that he would be having those thoughts about someone so young. Dawn's encouragements stopped being sexy.

"Stop!" said George quite audibly.

Several people close to them glanced their way, but Dawn's hands were back at her sides immediately, and before anyone could see.

"That's 238 dollars and 48 cents," said the woman behind the register.

George fumbled awkwardly with his money, but managed to count out the appropriate amount and waited for his change. He glanced over at Dawn, who had the look of a child who knew they were about to be yelled at.

They left the store, passing the cute Asian girl as they went. Dawn walked a step behind George with her head down. He was unsure of what to do or say. He wasn't angry at Dawn so much as himself. He had actually considered wishing to have sex with a child.

But that was just the beginning. Her powers would allow him the freedom to fuck anybody without consequence. He could wish to rape any random person that walked by, and not only would Dawn be OK with it, she would encourage him to do it. He could easily become some sort of monster that nobody could stop, like a villain in one of his video games. For the first time since he opened her vessel, George was actually frightened of her powers. What if someone else had opened the vessel? Someone who didn't care who they hurt in the process of satisfying their cravings.

He and Dawn loaded the trunk with their grocery bags in silence. He pushed it closed and leaned against it, trying to come to grips with his thoughts. He turned and sat on the bumper and rubbed his forehead, Dawn sat next to him, but was careful to give him some space.

"I...I am sorry George," she said quietly. The sincerity in her voice was unmistakable. The only other time he had heard her that serious was the first time she told him she loved him.

"I know, Dawn. But it isn't really your fault."

Dawn kept quiet, and waited for George to explain himself. She averted her eyes, her hands clenched together in her lap.

"It's my fault. The only reason you did what you did was because you thought that was what I wanted. And I haven't given you any reason to think otherwise."

"So...you did not desire her?"

"No, I did desire her. That's the problem. She was really cute, beautiful even. And I was this close to actually going through with it. Before I met you...before I had the power to act on those impulses, I wouldn't have even thought about it. But I let the potential of your abilities go to my head." He rubbed his eyes, ashamed of himself, "She's just a child, what was I doing?"

"I should have foreseen this," she said, her voice cracking.

"How could you have?"

"As your Genie servant, I am supposed to completely understand your sexual wants and needs perfectly. I should have known that the thought of sex with one so young would have thrown you into turmoil. I have caused you anguish," she began to cry. It was the first time he had ever heard her cry out of sadness. "I am so sorry George. I have failed you."

That wasn't what George wanted to hear, not at all. Her trembling voice cut deep into his heart. "No, Dawn no. Please don't cry, it's nobody's fault but mine. I have to have more control over myself, that's all. I just came so close to doing something terrible. The possibility was never that realistic before. It was frightening."

"This must be one of those things, aspects of your sexuality, that I had to guess about. It is the only explanation for my lack of foresight. When I saw you looking at her, I did not even think to take her age into account. I figured that would be a minor hurdle. In my time..."

George couldn't help but laugh. It began as a low chuckle, but it built into full on hysterics.

Dawn managed a nervous smile. "What is so funny George?"

"So the jail bait is now a 'minor hurdle'. No pun intended, right?"

Dawn searched her words and then laughed through her tears. "That is not quite what I meant," she said while she wiped her eyes.

"Come here." She obeyed, and scooted over next to him. "I know that there are going to be some obstacles, but I can say, without a doubt, that you are worth it. We'll figure each other out. Let's just...take it a little slower."

She hugged him tightly, "You know, most Masters, when their servants displease them like I have done, would have them punished."

"Yeah, well, you aren't my servant. You are my girlfriend, my lover, my best friend. I don't have a whole lot of experience with that sort of thing, but I know that they learn, and forgive. So...do you forgive me?"

"Yes, George. Do you forgive me?"

He nodded.

She held his hand, and sighed heavily in relief. Then, she giggled. "Does this mean I get to punish you now?"

"I think we both deserve, at the least, a stern talking to. I'll make a deal with you."

"What?"

"You find a fun way to punish me, and I'll punish you back."

"Is that a wish?"

He hesitated, but then remembered that it would have to be a sexual wish, so he wasn't too worried. "Sure, why not."

Tingle. She hugged him even tighter and he felt better instantly. With their "minor hurdle" effectively hurdled, he felt like they had become a little closer.

"Come on. We need to put the food away before it spoils in this heat. After that we'll go get some lunch and go to that crazy store."

"Yes George. Do you think we will have time for that punishment before we go out again?"

Suddenly, George stomach rumbled loudly. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Aww, is there another hotstuff in there trying to tell me something?"

"Yeah, it was something like, FEED ME YOU ASSHOLE!" joked George as he gripped his stomach.

Dawn collapsed on top of George in laughter. At which point, George couldn't help my tickle her mercilessly. Their closeness spurned a passionate kiss. For George, it was sweet relief.

George and Dawn made their way back to the house. They were in high spirits having averted a minor crisis, although the talk was less flirtatious. George was a bit sexed out at the moment and Dawn had plenty of things to say without trying to turn him on. They laughed together as they relived her first adventure into the real world and all the people she had a chance to interact with. George took note of the fact that, although she was teasing them a little, she had friendly feelings for all of them. All except Tammy, and thanked George again for turning her down.

"So, if you didn't want me to have sex with Tammy, why did you go to all that trouble of trying to make it happen?"

"Because I am your Genie, fulfilling your fantasies is my primary purpose."

"You Genies are nutty. You know that right?"

She laughed, "What do you mean?"

"We've already established that, on top of your role as my Genie, that there is a part of you with human-like tendencies. Right?"

"Right, by virtue of your desire for me to be more free-willed."

"OK, well then why do you want me to hook up with other girls? That isn't something that women normally encourage."

"That has more to do with me being a Genie than anything. Most Genie servants were gifted to powerful men with harems. My job as a Genie servant in a situation like that would be to run the harem and keep the other girls aroused enough that they will be ready for the Master's bed."

"Really?" asked George with a raised eyebrow. "And how would you keep them aroused?"

She smirked devilishly, "Let's just say that, if you had been a woman, nothing would be different between us."

"No way! You are just teasing me now," said George.

"I am serious George. All sexual Genie servants, such as myself, are created with an open mind towards both sexes. Unless of course this goes against the Master's wishes, but from my understanding of your desires, you wouldn't mind watching me with another girl. And as monogamous as you protest you are, it is only natural for a man to want to have sex with as many women as possible. While most women resent this, due to the evolutionary advantages to having a partner who takes care of them, I could not hold you back from your desires, especially if they were made into a wish. But it would make no sense for me to deny you, because I would want to be with all those women as well, thanks to my bisexual nature."

"OK, that all makes sense. But that still doesn't explain why you preferred that I didn't have sex with Tammy."

"Oh, I just did not relish the thought of running a harem with her in it. She is a total bitch! Oh, sorry George, please pardon my language."

They arrived at the house and put away all the perishable foods. The milk was already dripping with condensation in the muggy heat. They set up a system where Dawn would hand George a food item and he would show her where it belonged in the kitchen.

George took the bunch of Bananas that Dawn had retrieved during his chat with Tammy and began to think more on the idea of a harem. The notion was intriguing to him, to say the least.

"So, are we creating a harem now?"

She smiled devilishly again, "If Master wishes it."

"You could get away with murder using that line," mused George. "So, say I meet a pretty girl who is also smart and funny and really digs me?"

"You mean like Lindsey?" she interjected.

"Um, OK. For arguments sake, sure, how would we go about it?"

"A wish would suffice. It is easily sexual enough."

"But what about her? I mean, would she really want to be in a harem at all, let alone my harem?"

Dawn scrunched her nose up in thought, "It would take some convincing I think. But your friend is much more sexual than you probably realize."

"Oh I have got to hear this."

Dawn giggled, and turned from her station in front of the pile of shopping bags to face George. "For starters, she is hopelessly in love with you. Has been for a long time now."

"Bullshit!"

Dawn looked at him, confused. Tingle. "Oh right, slang. I understand. No no, it is true. All throughout high school she has longed for you. But she has always been afraid to press the issue...for reasons I am unsure about. She has been waiting for you to get up the courage to ask her out. She left for college last year feeling like she had left something undone. So her primary focus besides school has been aimed at making herself more attractive to you. She joined a sorority, and promptly received a makeover and a gym membership. But then...wait, are you sure you want me to continue?"

George became concerned, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you see, she has been pining over you all year, but she did meet a few people who she was...um....sexually attracted to."

"Oh," said George, understanding that Dawn was heading towards Lindsey's sexual history. He felt a pang of jealousy that someone had reached her before he had. Though, he instantly felt a bit hypocritical, as he had never had a sexual thought towards Lindsey before that. In any case, he didn't feel like hearing all the details so he bade Dawn to skip over them.

"You have nothing to worry about George, the end result was that her affection for you was only reaffirmed and strengthened. She was finally planning to take the first step last night, but I'm afraid that my presence has put a damper on her plans. She thinks you are out of reach for good now."

"Wow, I didn't know any of this."

She giggled, "I am not surprised. Boys have a tendency to be rather clueless when it comes to the inner workings of the female brain. Though, I have to say, you are better at it than most. Though I doubt you realize it."

"Why would you say that?"

"You always seem to know what to say to make a girl feel good. I am rather surprised that I was your first. You seem to instinctively know how to be a good boyfriend. Although, I guess I might be a little biased."

"Well, you are the only girl I can really talk to. Besides Lindsey, but we only ever talked about nerdy things, like video games and comic books and stuff. We never talked about our feelings. With you, I can just say what I want to say without having to worry that you are going to make me feel stupid."

"Thank you George. I hope you know that you can talk to me about anything, including video games and comic books, even though I know little about them. But, I do not understand, why would someone make you feel stupid for giving them a compliment?"

"Got me. I remember this one time in freshman year, I asked out a sophomore girl who I fancied. I wrote her a poem on Valentine's Day with all kinds of sappy compliments. I mean, I poured my heart out. But she came at me during lunch that day and told me off. Said that her eyes where shit brown, and what the fuck was wrong with me for liking her eyes. I learned fast to play it closer to the vest."

Dawn got a faraway look about her, then came back with a smile on her face. "She kept that poem you know."

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm, she really liked it. But she was so embarrassed at the time, and a friend saw it and gave her quite a bit of grief over it. So she did what she thought she had to do to save her reputation. But she still has that poem, and regrets the way she acted. She's still holding out for a guy who can express himself the way you did."

George was stunned but immensely please nonetheless at the notion that some woman out in the world kept something of his. Then It occurred to him that maybe he wasn't the complete loser he'd felt like all through high school. He wondered where she was at that moment, and what she was doing. He was no longer pining for her, but their sudden reconnection filled him with thoughts of what might have been.

"George," began Dawn, "why did you give up? On girls I mean. Why did you stop trying to find love?"

George had rationalized his position several hundred times before he met Dawn. But now, they all seemed like foolish excuses. "At the time...it was just...too hard."

"What do you mean, too hard? All you have to do is walk up to a girl, and ask. What is so hard about that?"

"Well when you put it that way, yeah, it's almost nothing at all. But..." he sighed heavily, "after you get shot down as many times as I have, after you get told, repeatedly, that you are worthless piece of shit, your ego starts running out of places to hide. Put it this way: If nine times out of ten, you get punched in the face when you walk outside your front door, you are going to stop going outside eventually."

"But you and Lindsey get along so well. Why have you never asked her out?"

"Lindsey and I are friends and I've never really ever looked at her like she was a girl. She was my only friend in high school. I guess I was afraid that if I did ask her out, she would cast me off like all the others did. And even if she didn't, she'd get tired of me eventually. If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the life of the party. I needed her. Without her, I'm not so sure I would have even finished school."

"I'm sorry George, but I still do not understand. From what you describe, and from what I have observed, people seem to think of you as some sort of pariah. What could you have done to deserve such treatment?"

"I...I don't want to talk about it anymore. If that's alright with you?" George asked hopefully.

"Alright..." said Dawn, her voice filled with sympathy. "I have another question about Lindsey though. It is clear that my ability to detect desirable mates for you is somewhat flawed, at least for the time being. Now that you know how she feels, would you like to add Lindsey to your harem?"

George started chuckling to himself.

"What? I am serious!"

"Dawn, I don't know what it was like back in ancient Persia, but you can't just start a harem these days. Most people frown on that sort of thing."

"OK, maybe not a harem. But as your Genie, and as someone who cares about you and the ones you care about, I think you should consider the possibility that Lindsey and yourself are destined to be more than just friends."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, and I can show you if you like, and without any magical assistance."

"What are you plotting?"

"Oh nothing, just a little...educational ambush," she said with a wink.

George cast her a suspicious glance.

"Hey! Do not look at me like that," she said playfully, "I will not do anything to hurt your friend. And it will be fun!"

George was thinking that there was no way something like this could end well. But did Lindsey really love him? Had he really been that oblivious that he didn't notice? There was only one way to find out. "OK, as long as you promise me, no magic. I don't want to make her do anything that she would regret. Deal?"

"Deal!" she squealed. "Oh, I cannot wait! Do I look OK?" she rubbed out some wrinkles in her shirt and looked over her shoulder at her tight butt. The effect brought her amazing curves into full view and George found himself unable to stop from wrapping his hands around them.

She forgot how she looked, and turned to gaze up at him. She bit her lower lip seductively, "Are you going to finish what your fingers have started?"

George was sorely tempted to toss the remaining groceries on the floor and take her on the counter. But he had held out this long, and he was curious as to how long it would be before he lost total control. He knew that if he could wait just a little while longer, it would be that much sweeter when they finally did come together again.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers