A Beautiful Wish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers

George watched Dawn as she talked to the troublemakers. She was radiant even as she was in the midst of discipline.

"So...," began Karen, "how long have you two been dating?"

"Let's see, I met her on Friday, during my last shift. So that would make about three days, including today."

"Wow. That's... that's not that long. By the way she talks about you I would have thought you guys would have been dating forever."

He laughed nervously. "What about you and Rocko? How's that going."

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "We've only been on a few dates. They always start off nice, but he can get... pushy."

George remembered, and had to stop himself from raising his voice. "I heard about what he did," he said as quietly as he could.

"I know," she said softly. "I heard about what you did too. That's why you had that black eye, wasn't it?"

The humiliation of being beaten up and spit on flowed back to him, and it made his blood boil. But the powerlessness he felt from not being able to help her against Rocko was what really got to him. "Yeah... I hope I didn't cause you any trouble..."

She took hold of his hand underneath the table. She whispered, her voice cracking, "You're a really great guy, George." She looked over at Dawn, who was busy chatting with the campers who craved her attention. George detected a melancholy in her eyes. "I just wish I realized that sooner."

George was conflicted. He thought about telling her that he wished she had too, but he wouldn't have meant it. Everything had happened in order to bring Dawn into his life, even the bad things. He couldn't imagine his life without her anymore, even if it meant going through everything all over again. He had to be honest. He felt like both Dawn and Karen deserved at least that.

"Ya know, my life has never made any sense to me, at all. But lately, it feels like things have a way of working out. You just have to be open to the possibilities."

She gazed at him, her pretty brown eyes searching for something. Finally, she smiled and said, "Is it too much to ask for you to give me a simple answer?"

He shrugged, "Hey, I'm a complicated guy. Chicks dig complicated."

She laughed. "They must."

From a few seats over, a little boy knocked over his chocolate milk and began to cry. Karen got up quickly to clean up the mess and console him.

George was left suddenly alone at one end of the table. He let his mind wander as he looked around the large collection of picnic tables. He caught Erica and Christine spying him. They shifted their eyes quickly to avoid his.

"You know," Dawn's voice floated into his mind, "you are in control of a sexual genie servant. You could fix many of your problems with just a few words."

"It's tempting, believe me."

"Still trying to take the high road?"

He nodded, even though she probably wasn't look at him.

"George, you should know, sex doesn't always have to be complicated. Sometimes, girls just want to have fun. There is nothing inherently wrong with enjoying sex, is there?"

George suddenly had Cyndy Lauper's voice cooing her song in his head. But he answered. "No, you're right, there isn't. But I don't want to cheapen my experiences with you just to get off with girls that don't even like me.

Are you referring to your coworkers?"

"Yeah, mostly."

"You know that Karen likes you."

"Yeah..."

"This saddens you?"

"A little. I mean, don't you think it's a little unfair? She's moments away from confessing her feelings, and I find a magical artifact containing my perfect woman. How could anyone compete with that?"

She became silent. George was worried.

Finally, she said, "We have not talked about this. But if you would prefer, I could leave you alone for a while."

"What do you mean?"

"I am bound to you, no matter what. But I do not have to be physically present. If you would rather pursue a monogamous relationship with Karen, then I could wait until it has run its course, no matter how long that might be."

"But Dawn, I..."

"I would still be a mere thought away. And I could still grant you wishes. I can be whatever..."

"Dawn, stop." Their eyes met across the sea of children. "Listen, please. Karen is great, she's everything I ever wanted. But I choose you. I'll always choose you."

"Are you sure? I only ask because she will not be around forever. You and I will be. I do not wish for you to miss out on love because of me. That runs contrary to my purpose."

"Dawn, don't do this to yourself. You're not a tool. You're not a toy. You're a person, with a soul and all that. It's you and me, always. And that's that. Okay?"

"Miss Dawn. Are you okay? You're crying," came a little girls voice from Dawn's table.

She blushed even as a few tears ran down her cheeks. "Oh, no, it is alright. I just have something stuck in my eye."

"Don't rub it!" said one of the boys who she was sitting beside. "My mommy says you shouldn't rub it!"

"Oh, t-thank you Thomas, I will try not to." Despite his warnings, she still had to wipe her eyes. She would have looked a mess if she hadn't.

"I don't mean to make you cry, Dawn."

"I love you," she said suddenly. "I love you so much, George." Though she looked relatively composed on the outside, the voice in his head suggested otherwise.

"George? You look like you're a thousand miles away right now," said Karen as she sat back down.

"What? Oh, I'm cool. Just thinking," he said as he went back to his lunch.

"Hey, your mom called, by the way. She told me your sisters aren't coming today. Something about your father having a wild party last night or something. She said that he's dropping them off at your house later today, so you don't have worry about them."

"Oh, good... good."

"You know, Corina would be so happy to see you here. She talks about you constantly."

"Really? She's so quiet at home. Hayley does all the talking."

"Oh she's a chatterbox. She's quiet popular too. She's gonna be a heart-breaker when she gets older."

"Y-Yeah, I bet."

"You sure you're okay, George? You look a little shaken up."

He was grateful for Karen's change of conversation. Dawn's confession was playing havoc with his emotions, and he wanted to talk about something less provocative.

"Yeah, yeah," he said as he shook himself. Dawn gazed at him from afar, her passion crashing over him like waves in the surf. "I just have a lot on my mind is all."

Karen watched him, a simple amused smile playing across her face.

"What about you?" asked George. "Any brothers or sisters? What's your family like?"

She sighed, "Not me. I haven't been home in years. Too many bad memories."

"You don't get along with your folks?"

"There's a... a lot of things wrong with them. It was my father mostly, he was something else."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"Don't worry. It's nothing I haven't already walked off. He was just mean, ya know." She took a big swig of her water. The children were loud, and paid the two no mind. George could tell that Dawn was listening intently through her connection to him. But she didn't interrupt.

"Corina told me something interesting about you last week."

"Oh no. Listen, I was alone, in the shower. Every man does it."

"What? Oh!" she laughed as she braced herself on his shoulder. "I didn't mean that!"

George heard Dawn giggle in his head.

He asked Karen, "Is this the part where I go flush myself down the toilet?"

"Anyway," she continued, "Corina told me that you aren't really her brother. Is that true?"

"She's little so, she probably doesn't understand. She's my half-sister. We have the same mother, different fathers."

"Oh I see. So, you live with your mom. What happened to your dad?"

George stopped eating suddenly. "He died."

"Oh. I'm so sorry, George." She looked around to make sure none of the children needed her, then came back to him. "Were you young?"

"Eight."

"Not that young," she said more to herself than George. "What was he like?"

"He was... he was a better man."

"Do you miss him?"

"...I try not to think about him."

"That isn't what I asked."

He tried to look at her, but it was his turn to feel shame. "Sometimes," he said quietly.

"Corina told me something else about you. She said that you're sad all the time. Is that why, because of your dad?"

George threw his walls back up. He had been through enough soul-searching for one day. "No offense Karen, but could we change the subject? This is ancient history anyway."

"Not to you it isn't."

"Yeah? Well, why do you want to know anyway?"

"You offered to be there in case I needed to talk to you. I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you, too. I mean, I know that you have Dawn now, so you don't really need me but... I like talking to you."

He blushed. "Thanks," he said, embarrassed. "So, in the spirit of sharing, answer me this?"

She smiled tentatively, "Okay."

"Why do you hang out with Rock, knowing what he's like?"

She sighed, and folded her arms in frustration. "I don't know. He's attractive in that... manly-man sort of way. He's got the looks, he's popular, and he's tough. I guess I've always liked that feeling of being protected by a strong man."

"But he hurts you. Doesn't he?"

She looked away. "It's complicated," she mumbled.

"So, I have my secrets, and you have yours."

"We really are that screwed up, aren't we?"

"Meh," he shrugged. "I prefer to think of us as works in progress."

She laughed, "Hah! I like that. Progress is good."

As the lunch period came to a close, George excused himself, and tossed away the remains of his lunch. He said goodbye to Karen and the campers, many of which pleaded that he get in the pool during their next free swim period. As he was leaving, he approached Dawn from behind and wrapped her up, nuzzling her neck. She melted back into him, and purred contently.

"They are watching us," she whispered.

"Who?"

"Everyone. Some are envious of me, some are envious of you, and one, still thinks that I am putting on a show."

"Rocko is out here? He never eats with the campers."

"He is watching from that window," she gestured with her eyes. "I fear that he wishes you harm."

"Why? What did I ever do to him?"

"He never hated you before, he did not think much of you at all really. But now, he thinks you are a threat to his alpha male status. Karen clearly prefers your company to his. And not to brag, but I am the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, and I am only interested in you."

"He can't hurt us though, can he?"

"No."

"Then he can stew in his juices. I'm tired of worrying about what Rocko thinks."

"Very well. Just be careful, please. He may not be able to hurt us, but that doesn't mean he won't try something."

He kissed her cheek. "I have to go. I'll see you at your free swim period."

"Goodbye, George."

----------------------------

The second half of the day was always free swim. The first two periods left George feeling bored, especially in comparison to his hectic morning. He passed the time by chatting with whatever child was near him and communicating with Dawn. She was having a much more exciting day than he was. He enjoyed listening to her describe the nature walk through the surrounding forest, and music class, where the teacher used her as an assistant.

Torrie arrived just after lunch, with her bag full of medical school text books and her untouchable attitude. She was 25, and had been gearing up to take the MCAT the following year. She was a genius as far as any of the others could tell, and not at all shy about it. She had taken longer to get through college than most because she was supporting herself, working as many jobs as she had time for. She preferred jobs like lifeguarding, because she could study at the same time. But it was well known that she did some modeling, and danced a couple of nights a week at a bar in the city. Rumors suggested that she moonlighted in other less scrupulous occupations.

She was a beauty. There was no denying that. She was athletic and voluptuous, with long toned legs, ample curves, and beautiful shiny blond hair. She tried to downplay this aspect of herself as much as she could at work, and kept her body covered, and her hair up. She always wore her black squared-framed glasses over her hazel eyes.

The other guards gave her a wide berth. It wasn't that she was unpleasant in any way. She was courteous and helpful if she was shown respect. But she didn't care for the high-school antics that permeated the lives of her co-workers. Rocko, in particular, got on her nerves. He had tried many times to sweet-talk her, but he came away looking foolish on every occasion. George took a hidden pleasure in watching these exchanges, delighting in the notion that not everyone was so easily taken in by his bullshit.

George had never spoken to Torrie. He was attracted to her, but felt too intimidated by her confidence, and her ability. He was content to admire her from afar. He imagined she probably had enough horny dudes trying to hit on her. He definitely saw some of Dawn in Torrie, though. Her legs in particular, had always left him in awe. Upon thinking it over however, he decided he liked Dawn's much more. Dawn's legs were of a similar shape, but the way she moved them was enchanting. He allowed himself a quick daydream about the two vixens having a dance off, with him as the judge.

"She is very good," quipped Dawn, "but she does not have my training."

"What kind of training is that?"

"Only five-thousand years worth of instruction on how to best use my body for pleasure."

He chuckled out loud. "Yeah, she probably doesn't have that."

As the third period dragged on, George decided that he had enough of Dawn teasing him with her adventures.

"Dammit," he thought, "I could really use one of those fantasies right about now."

"Wonderful! By the way, you have gained a greater mastery over my powers and can use your fantasy time more efficiently. You may now spend one and a half minutes in a fantasy for every minute of fantasy time you expend."

"Cool! So I gained a level in Master?"

Tingle. "Hmm, I suppose you could look at it that way."

"Do I get like a cool level-up song, or maybe have some sparks shoot out of my head?"

Tingle. "Umm, no. But I tell you what, every time you gain a level, I will suck your cock. Deal?"

"I don't know, some sparks would be really cool."

"Oh, shut up!" she laughed. "What kind of fantasy would you like?"

"What, now? I can't get go unconscious right now. Plus, this is the only pair of trunks I brought with me, and I don't want to get them sticky."

"Actually, last time, I let that happen so that you would believe the fantasy had taken place more readily. But I can make it so that no one will know what we are doing. To everyone, you will be sitting in your chair, watching the pool, chatting with whoever, you can even go swimming if you like."

"And you?"

"I will be busy making an elephant out of macaroni. Though, I will be in a very happy mood."

"I don't know, I wouldn't say that I'm exactly winking and dripping right now."

"You mean, the idea of seeing me, alone, in a deserted classroom, looking so sexy in my short-short-shorts, does not turn you on?"

Suddenly, he felt himself split into another him. He was in the classroom, and Dawn was there. But he was also at the pool. He couldn't explain it, but he had knowledge of both places simultaneously. "Um... it helps."

"What if the lights were low, and everyone had gone home for the night. And you had me all to yourself. What if I was there to tell you that I really appreciated the help with my swimming, and promised to do anything to repay your kindness."

George could feel the familiar rush of his hardening cock. "You'd do anything?"

"Anything..." she purred. "Imagine my surprise when you call my bluff. You take my arm, and pull me close." She gasped, "Oh George, what are you doing?"

George couldn't respond. The sound of her throaty breathing was fogging up his head, which was already deprived of precious blood thanks to his fully erect shaft. He looked around to make sure that nobody was paying attention to him.

"You do not respond with words," she continued, "but you tease my trembling lips with tender kisses. Your grip on my arm shifts to my back, and you pull me in tighter." She took in a sharp breath, "The other on my ass. Oh George, I know I said I would do anything, but this is just so sudden. I've never been touched like that."

"I'll be gentle," he assured, "I don't want to scare you away. I want to take my time. I want you to know that I'd rather be nowhere else then with you."

"I want it so badly. I have never wanted anything so badly in my entire life. I can feel your tongue reaching out for mine, and I take it gladly. I'm losing control, I feel like my body is not my own. I feel like my body is making me do things. Oh George, what am I doing? My hand... my hand is sliding into your shorts. I am not supposed to go there."

George couldn't believe it, but he really did feel a hand sliding down his stomach and into his shorts. His eyes darted around. Christine was in the next chair over from him, but she was busy talking to Linda. The invisible hand drifted lower, to the base of his cock.

"It is so hard. Am I doing that? Am I doing this to you? Is this wonderful warm shaft for me? It is so urgent, so big. My little hands can barely handle it. Oh! It is getting even harder, even bigger! Would... would this fit inside me?

Your hands, they grip my ass tightly. Even if I wanted to get away, I could not. Oh, sweet surrender. I can feel you caress my back, my stomach, my neck. My neck... you are kissing my neck. The flesh radiates a pleasurable wave everywhere you touch me. I think to myself, will he not touch my breasts. He loves them, I see him looking at them all the time. I do not mind. My nipples are so hard right now. Why will he not touch them? Oh George, please touch me."

George focused hard on the vivid imagery in his mind and moved a hand from her neck, down her collarbone, slowly. He could feel the top curve of her breast through her shirt. She arched her back, eager for him to touch more of her. He kissed her deeply again. She moaned as he felt the invisible hands slowly stroking his cock. Finally, he reached under her shirt with both hands, and tore the garment apart in one smooth motion.

She gasped as George kissed the swell of her breasts, her torn, useless shirt dangling at her elbows. Dawn dropped her arms and let it fall to the ground. A bead of sweat rolled from her neck, down into her cleavage. George didn't let it escape his lustful lips, the sweet and salty taste of her warm skin enticing him to taste more.

"Oh my! I have never been so wet." The invisible hand continued to stroke him, while the fantasy Dawn reached into her shorts and rubbed her clit vigorously. She dipped one of her trembling fingers into to her, and her body tensed. She pulled out her glistening finger and offered it go George. He sucked the finger into his mouth, savoring the taste of her lust.

"I want to taste you too," she whispered. She pulled his shirt up, kissing and licking his chest, her hands never leaving his throbbing cock. "I wonder, could I fit you inside my mouth. I want to try. I need to try. I want to feel you in my mouth."

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers