A Beautiful Wish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers

Rocko glared at her, then at George. "We'll see," he said under his breath. His posse left for the locker room. After making sure that his friends weren't looking, Russell turned back and shrugged in resignation.

With the spectacle over, the other guards gathered their things and headed down for the locker room as well. Erica passed by George. She eyed him up and down before waving. He caught the twins eyes, and surprisingly, they blushed. "That's a new one," he thought.

As George packed his bag, Beth sidled up next to him. "Thanks for your help George. You really saved me back there."

"No I didn't. You would have been fine."

"I don't think so." She looked around to make sure that Linda and Torrie couldn't hear her. They were talking to each other in the corner next to the pump house. "To tell you the truth, I never took the final lifeguard exam."

George raised an eyebrow.

"My uncle works for the Red Cross. He pulled some strings to get me my certs before the summer started. I took most of the classes. I just never took the tests. I'm actually a really bad swimmer."

"Ah..."

"You won't tell anyone, will you? I really like this job."

He thought hard for a moment. On one hand, he thought he should tell someone like Linda or Gordon. If something happened, Beth could be a liability. But on the other, she had confided in him when she didn't have to.

"On one condition. You have to help me with my classes from now on. Maybe I'll be able to get you ready for your next test with Gordon."

"You'd do that?" she asked excitedly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, I haven't been all that nice to you these past few weeks."

"Yeah, there is that. But... I guess I'd rather have you as a friend than an enemy."

She gazed at him approvingly. "You're a lot cooler than I thought you were."

He laughed heartily, "I've never been cool in my entire life. This is new."

She giggled as she grabbed her backpack and headed out. "See ya tomorrow, George."

"See ya, Coop."

She looked confused.

"Your last name. Cooper, Coop, I don't know. I like it."

She shrugged and smiled brightly, "You're the boss. Bye."

"Later."

Linda and Torrie finished their conversation just as George was leaving. Linda stopped him on his way out. "What did I tell you George. Pick your battles, and don't back down."

"You were right. I just wish that choosing to lose a little was easier to cope with sometimes."

"It works out in the long term." She moved closer to his ear and whispered, "Ya know, you beat him twice today."

"Twice?"

"Mmm-hmm." She drop her eyes to his crotch and gave him a naughty smile.

George didn't know what to say, he just looked at her with his mouth hanging open.

"See you tomorrow, stud." She said in a most unprofessional way. He watched her leave, her body swaying much more than before.

His mind was racing and his hands shook. He let his excitement escape with a heavy satisfied breath.

"George?" came Dawn's loving tones. "You should know that the level of arousal among your coworkers has suddenly spiked."

"Dawn... this is going to be an interesting summer."

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers