A Beautiful Wish Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,130 Followers

"Alright, uh... Oh! I got it. Let's play truth or dare. Only, whoever wins gets to ask the question to the losers."

Dawn asked, "How do we play that? I thought we were racing."

"You've never played truth or dare?" asked Lindsey incredulously.

"Nope," replied a rapidly buzzing Dawn.

It was really starting to hit George. His vision was a bit fuzzy and his head felt heavy. "It's easy, no problem, for real. All you gotta do is answer the... hold on. We race first. Then whoever wins asks the loser, 'Truth or dare?'" he added with flare. "Then, if they say truth," he held up his hand like he was in court, "then they ask him a question that he has to answer. And you're suppose to ask questions that you wouldn't normally ask. For dares you... uh... you..."

"If you say dare," continued Lindsey, "you have to do whatever they tell you."

"Right! Thanks Lindsey. I'm not thinkin' right... right now."

She laughed, and then remembered, "Oh! We need a penalty. In case you don't want to tell the truth or do the dare, you have to do this instead."

"Let's not make it anything gross," said George, "I don't know what you crazy coeds are thinkin', but I've heard some nasty ones."

Lindsey threw her hands up, "Alright, okay. Let's keep it fun... hmm. Oh I wish I had more beer," she grumbled.

Dawn chirped, "I have an idea! How about you have to take off a piece of clothing."

"Oh! I like that one," nodded George emphatically.

Lindsey looked hesitant, "I don't know... I mean, you guys have already seen each other naked..."

Dawn put a hand on Lindsey's knee, "Please, Lindsey? It will be fun."

She was about to protest, but gave up under Dawn's beautiful stare. "Okay then. Let's play. I want to ask you some tough questions while you're buzzed enough to answer them."

"You gotta beat me first, you red-headed weasel."

The three raced again. This time Lindsey easily beat the other two, due mainly to George going the wrong way on accident, and Dawn having fun trying to ram him. Neither even realized where Lindsey was until the victory music started playing.

"Ahh shit, already?" pouted George.

"I almost had you," pointed Dawn, laughing. "You were steering all crazy."

Lindsey interrupted their giggling, "Okay, truth or dare?"

George turned to Dawn, "Oh, I don't know, babe. What do you think?"

Dawn bit her lip as she thought. "Mmm... truth?"

Lindsey turned towards them and sat Indian-style on the bed. "Okay... uh... Oh! This is for both of you. What is the one thing you like the most about the others. So Dawn, what do you like most about George, and what do you like most about me. There, that isn't too bad right George?"

George thought hard, and asked, "You mean physically?"

She replied, "If that's what you like most about them…"

"Hmm," he thought, "that's hard."

Dawn raised her hand like she was in first grade, "I have my answer!"

Lindsey giggled more than usual and finally seemed to be at least slightly inebriated. "Okay, go for it."

"First," Dawn began, "I really like a lot of things about George. But if I had to pick just one, I would have to go with his… COCK!"

The threesome erupted in laughter. George doubled over and rolled onto his side, covering his crotch in embarrassment.

"I am kidding, of course. Oh do not worry, Hotstuff. I like that too." She winked suggestively. "But what I love most about him is his purity."

Lindsey looked puzzled. "His purity? I don't get it."

"It is difficult to explain, but he has this power over me that I could not resist, even if I wanted to. He could do anything to me, make me do anything. He could command it and I would obey."

"Hah!" Lindsey guffawed, "I can't imagine feeling compelled to obey anyone. 'Cept for my dad, of course. But even then, I give him hell."

Dawn continued, and looked around absently as she thought out loud. "But here is the point I am trying to make. George does not do that. He has all this power and he refuses to abuse it. He is incorruptible. It is so freeing to be able to trust someone like that."

"I think I know what you are saying. He has power over you, and power corrupts. But George doesn't let it," answered Lindsey. She turned to George, "You always were a big softy."

George smiled, "Not when I got half naked chicks running around my house."

Lindsey laughed nervously as she shook her head. "Alright, what about me?"

Dawn put a finger to her lips as she thought. "Well, I have not known you very long, but there are so many things that I like already… Oh! I know! I like how you mix beauty and brains. It is so rare to find a woman who is both intelligent and gorgeous. You must drive the college boys wild."

It was Lindsey's turn to blush. "Oh stop," she said.

Dawn lightly smacked the top of Lindsey's hand and said, "I am serious! I am surprised that you did not bring home a sexy boy-toy."

Lindsey giggled some more, "That's about all the guys are good for in college. If they are sober enough. But I'm not the kind of girl who does that kind of thing. Not lightly, anyway." She pushed a few wayward strands of hair behind her ear and turned to George, "Your turn, Georgey boy."

George had been listening to Dawns attempts to get Lindsey to talk about her love life with great interest, but hadn't been thinking very hard about his answer. He had to think fast. "Well, uh… for Dawn…"

"Yes?" she said sweetly.

"I'm thinking," he said.

"Think harder," joked Dawn.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking," he said desperately.

Lindsey eyed him intently. "Don't think too hard," she said.

"Wait. Hold on. Why do I have to pick just one thing? Why can't I just like every little stupid little thing about you guys?"

"Are you saying you will not answer the question?" asked Dawn.

"Well… no. It's just… I can't just pick one thing in particular. I mean, I don't look at one quality Lindsey has and say, 'it's a good thing she's got a great ass or I just couldn't stand the bitch,' or, 'gee, I sure do like the way she sucks on a popsicle. Let's be friends with that chick for the rest of my life.'"

Lindsey turned to Dawn, "I think he needs to lose his shirt."

Dawn nodded, "Mmm-hmm. He is being very uncooperative."

"Just hold on, would you? I'm drunk and stupid right now!"

"Lindsey, would you do the honors?" Dawn asked with a wicked smile.

"Are you sure? He's your boyfriend."

George, amused but nervous, tried to protest, but was silenced by Dawn suddenly smothering him in a tonguey kiss. Without thinking, he reached up and roughly palmed Dawn's breasts through her white dress shirt. In response, she ran her fingers through his hair, making it look wild and messy.

Through all the stimulation, he barely noticed the other set of fingers that had slipped underneath his lifeguard tank. Lindsey pushed the shirt up his hard stomach and chest, dragging her palms along his skin, before pulling it over his head.

Dawn disengaged from him, and the girls sat back to look upon the devastation they had wrought. George, half-naked and drunk, looked as though he had been mugged. But the smile on his face was telling of how much fun he was having.

The girls looked at each other and giggled. Dawn cheered, "Next game!"

George tried his best to beat Lindsey but ran into an unlucky streak in the last lap of the race, setting him firmly behind her.

Damn!" hissed George. "Dawn, we need to get her drunker, cuz I can't avoid a water hazard if it was running away from me."

"Mwa ha ha," cackled Lindsey. "All part of my insidious plan to take over ze world. Truth or dare?"

George and Dawn exchanged questioning looks. Neither seemed to be sure what they should pick.

"Uhh... truth for me," shrugged George.

Lindsey grin wickedly. "How big is your cock?"

George fell back on the bed again and laughed deeply. "Oh my God! I can't believe I walked into this!"

"You wanted to play! Spill it or strip!"

George chuckled. "So, either I tell you how big it is, or I have to take off my shorts and show you?"

Lindsey shrugged and smirked. "Them's the breaks," she said.

He didn't feel like there was anything wrong with her knowing but felt very defiant in the light of her sudden interest. She had already tried to find out that afternoon once before. But he didn't want to just tell her. And he didn't feel like he should be whipping out his junk so easily.

"Dawn, you tell her. She'll think I'm lying," he said truthfully.

"That's true," Lindsey chuckled. "Dawn?"

Dawn looked around and found one of the empty beer bottles lying unceremoniously on the floor. She picked it up and measured it with her hands, with her palm hovering an inch above the mouth of the bottle.

"About... there," she said finally.

Lindsey balked. "Okay, whatever. Nobody's that big. And how would it fit if it was?"

"Very, very well," was Dawn's reply.

Lindsey turned to George, "Is she lying?"

George laughed, "You wouldn't believe me. You won't believe Dawn. Do I have to show you? Come here." George stood up quickly and walked around to Lindsey's side of the bed. He began untying the laces of his board shorts.

Lindsey realized what he was doing. She tried to act disgusted as she crawled away from him, even though she was giggling the entire time. But Dawn intercepted her and barred her arms behind her back.

George followed her while he held up his shorts with his thumbs. "Here, come on! This is what you wanted wasn't it!" he joked.

"I take it back!" Lindsey cried. "I believe you! I believe you!"

"That's better," he said. He tied up his shorts once again.

They picked up their controllers and began again. He messaged to Dawn, "Hey, do me a favor and win this one. I want you to get a turn to ask Lindsey a sexy question."

"Okay, but what if she wants a dare?"

"I'm sure you can think of something."

Tingle. Flash. George suddenly felt Dawn's hands caressing his cock inside his shorts. He looked down expecting to see her leaning over his lap, worshiping his member as she was fond of doing. But Dawn was on her side of the bed, preparing herself for the race, though he swore he saw a knowing smile form at the corner of her mouth.

As the race began, George thought he heard Lindsey breath in sharply. He glanced her way briefly and noticed that her white skin looked unusually flushed. He realized why immediately as Dawn's invisible hands caressed his cock, followed by a pair of lips engulfing him. Dawn's technique was flawless and kept right on the edge of orgasm as he tried to race well. Periodically, he would hear small, sharp intakes of breath coming from Lindsey, who must have been feeling something similar.

Whatever Dawn was doing was working. George couldn't catch a break and Lindsey kept uncharacteristically driving off cliffs.

"Woohoo!" Dawn bellowed as she crossed the finish line and was rewarded by the victory music. She swung her arms about as she danced to the cute little tune.

George felt the invisible lips pull off of him and was finally able to think more clearly. Though, he was still drunk.

"Wow," said Lindsey as her senses returned to her, "I couldn't get anything going in that one."

George asked, "You okay? You've been mopping the floor with us all day."

She pushed him lightly. "I'm fine," she said, as though George were an over-concerned parent. "I can't win them all, even as amazing as I am at video games."

Dawn bounced as she asked excitedly, "Truth or dare, friend?"

Lindsey blew a strand of hair out of her face in frustration. "I'll take dare I guess. If only to mix things up a little."

"George?"

George spoke, "Dare," with great excitement. He couldn't wait to find out what sexy surprise Dawn would have in store for him.

Dawn replied, "Oh goody! That means I can include you both. You guys have to give me a massage. A full body massage, to relax all of my sore muscles after my first day of work."

George, in his stupor, was ready to tackle her and massage the parts he liked the most.

Dawn was ready for him. "George, you get to massage my aching feet. Lindsey, would you do my shoulders and back?"

Lindsey looked like she might be considering losing her shoes. However, her face betrayed her thought process as she went from, "Hell no, I'd rather be naked!" to, "Oh, why the hell not."

"Alright," said Lindsey finally, "I'm not very good at this though. You might regret this dare."

Dawn instructed her to lean against the headboard and then scooted between her legs.

George placed her unsurprisingly elegant-looking feet in his lap and began massaging the soles as best he could. He had never massaged anyone before, especially not anyone's feet.

Lindsey started on Dawn's shoulders with as much evidence to her inexperience.

After a minute, Dawn seemed to be yelping in pain as much as pleasure.

George thought there had to be a better way. "Dawn? Does that feel good at all?"

"You are doing better then she is, but you both could use some lessons."

That gave George an idea. "Dawn, I wish that Lindsey and I be gifted with the knowledge of how to give a very potent and sensual massage."

Tingle. Flash. "Oh!" moaned Dawn out loud.

Suddenly, it became very obvious to George just how he should be touching her. It was almost as if Dawn's feet were his own, and his fingers could unlock the tension in every nook and cranny of her body.

Lindsey's kneading of Dawn's shoulders became much more focused and intentional. "Wow, this isn't as hard as I thought it was."

"You are very good at this, Lindsey. You too George, I am in heaven right now."

"I could do better if this shirt wasn't in the way," said Lindsey almost to herself. She put her hand over her mouth as she tried to backpedal, "I mean... you know what I mean."

"I think I do," said Dawn with a hint of lust creeping into her voice. Without asking, she reached under her shirt and lifted it over her head, leaving her clad in only her light blue push-up bra. "There you go," she giggled.

"Jesus," Lindsey muttered, as she admired Dawn's incredible body.

George's hands began to creep from her feet up to her ankles and calves. Her skin was so smooth that his hands glided over her without effort.

Dawn cooed, "Mmm, George, you have such warm hands. Lindsey, will you go a bit lower?"

"Uh, sure. Okay..." Shaking, Lindsey placed her hands just under the fuzzy undercoat of Dawn's silky hair and pushed down her spine.

George could feel goosebumps forming on Dawn's long legs.

Lindsey asked, "How's that? Am I doing it right?"

"Oh, that's so good," moaned Dawn. She arched her back and leaned her head back against Lindsey's shoulder. Her perky breasts pushed forward and stretched her bra to its limit. She placed her hands on Lindsey's thighs and seemed to be rubbing them unconsciously.

George continued with his new found mastery over the art of massage, as he watched his two favorite girls caress each other. He detected a profound flush in Lindsey's cheeks. She carried a determined look, but her arousal was clear from the sound of her breathing.

"That's it guys. Oh yeah. Keep going Lindsey. Please."

Lindsey didn't respond. Her hands crept along Dawn's lower back and let her fingers curl around Dawn's sides. Slowly, Lindsey slid along to Dawn's stomach, and pressed downwards. Her thighs rubbed against Dawn's. Then, she closed her eyes and pressed her fingertips to the edge of Dawn's panties.

Suddenly, the door downstairs opened loudly and then slammed shut. "George! Dawn!"

All three of them were tossed hard out of their collective fantasy. Lindsey was especially flustered. "Oh shit!," she muttered. "Let me get all this trash. Shit, shit, shit!" She crawled quickly off the bed and hurriedly tossed the empty bottles into a bag. "Uh, I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys later." She almost ran out of the room leaving George and Dawn anxious as to her well-being.

"Oh hi, Lindsey! Is George around?" heard George.

"In his room, gotta go, bye!"

The front door slammed shut.

"Is she alright, Dawn?"

Dawn concentrated for a moment. "I am... uncertain. She is feeling very embarrassed and exposed. I was trying not to force her into anything, but she seemed so receptive. It would seem, your friend is afraid of where our relationship is going. She does not want you know that she is attracted to women, for fear that you will treat her differently."

George sighed, "That's a shame. For a moment there I thought something was going to happen."

"It almost did," replied Dawn wistfully. "All of her barriers were down. But... she may not be ready for this. She desperately wants to though. She is just so afraid of changing what you both share."

George thought through the heaviness in his head. He knew that Lindsey wanted him. And he knew she wanted Dawn as well. But the only reason he knew that was because Dawn told him so. He had no reason not to trust Dawn's insights, but having a cheat sheet on his friend, and everybody else, felt unfair.

"Here's what I think," he started as he forced away the fuzzy feeling in his head. "Just because she wants to do something, doesn't mean she wouldn't mind if someone forced her to."

Dawn nodded in agreement, "That seems wise. But, George, what if she never gathers up the courage to go through with it? I do not wish to see our relationship stall."

He hadn't thought about that. What if she chose not to go further? What if the worst case scenario happened, and she decided to forget him? Or even worse, found somebody else? Since he had learned of Lindsey's affection for him, and her attraction to Dawn, he hadn't bothered to think about what she would actually choose.

"I don't want that either." He hung his head low in disappointment, "But... we should be willing to let her go... if that's what she wants." The reality of that statement hit him hard in the gut. The buzz he had been feeling was leaving very quickly.

Dawn had felt it too. "I would be very sad... if we lost her."

George stood and walked towards the door, but stopped to lean on the frame. He felt very lame all of a sudden. He felt like his old self, that gave up when things didn't go his way. He hated feeling like that.

He turned, and with quiet resolve he said, "Let's not lose her then. We'll be her friend first. That's what we should be. If things progress from there then we'll let them. Until then, let's treat her like she deserves to be treated, not like a potential harem girl. She's worth more than that."

Dawn sat up straight and looked very impressed, "Yes, Master."

He smiled. That was the way his father had treated people, and George felt damn good to finally be emulating him.

"George!" Jessica called. "Come help me unload the car, please!"

"Be right down, Mom!" he shouted back.

Dawn crawled off the bed and put her shirt back on, while a pair of khaki shorts appeared around her waist. As she tried to stumble passed George into the hallway, he wrapped an arm around her hips and pulled her close. A tender kiss ensued.

"You're worth it too," he said.

Her heavenly look returned, the one that let George know that he was doing everything right. She replied, "I know."

After they helped unpack even more groceries, Jessica set about making dinner. There were only a few things she didn't have after George went shopping the day before, but she admitted that it had been a long while since she had made dinner for as many people as would be there that night, and she hadn't planned for it. Aside from George, Dawn and Jessica, Hayley and Corina were coming home, and their father, Richard, would be staying as well.

Dawn accepted Jessica's invitation to help her cook with great enthusiasm. Though Dawn was still a bit tipsy, she could follow directions without difficulty. Jessica was making lasagna – her specialty and one of George's favorites. It wasn't especially hard to make and his mother never had time to make any of the ingredients from scratch. Even so, George loved it. And he really loved when she made enough for him to have it again the next day.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,130 Followers