A beautiful woman's bisexual needs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was in a jealous rage, but she couldn't bring herself to hate Carol, this wasn't her fault and it wasn't her doing. But the thought of her making love with him cut her to the quick. She wanted to go around there and bang on his door, but knew she wouldn't. It would be the next day before she could have anything to say about it.

As Carol and Garth got more and more amorous he stopped. He suddenly knew this wasn't the way to do this, she would hate him, Jenny would too, and all his efforts and desires would be washed away in one fuck. He sat up; Carol asked him what was wrong. He got out of bed, sat on the edge and began to talk. He told her everything, how he had started with her mother, and incongruously had told her he wanted to do, see and be with them both! And deliberately leaving out the Heather bit. That could come out later if Jenny wanted it to.

He asked her forgiveness, but emphasised the fact that he thought he was now in love with them both somehow. Carol was shocked into silence, she too now got out of his bed, she dressed in silence.

"Garth I'm glad you told me all this instead of afterwards," she said in a sad voice, "I would have hated you forever for hurting my mother this way. I knew there was someone in her life, but you! Jesus fucking Christ Garth, and then you want me too. I'm going home, my mum needs me."

"Carol, call me tomorrow please," he told her, "talk to your mother, but call me?"

Carol left. When she arrived home her mother was asleep in bed, Carol undressed for the second time that night and got in with her, put her arm around her and lay there for what seemed like hours before she finally drifted off. But she had thought a lot, she thought the world of Garth, and maybe she had always loved him too, she probably always had. But now she finds out that he's her own mothers lover too!

In the morning Jenny awoke with a start, she had an arm around her, she spun round to see her daughters sleeping innocent face on her pillow. Jenny sighed, she decided that she had found out, maybe even Garth had told her, she would have to wait to find out. She slipped out of bed, went down stairs and picked up the phone.

"Garth, its me Jenny," she said. There was nothing but silence, "talk to me Garth, you know you have to."

"I'm a bit lost for words Jenny, are you okay?" there was a sort of fear in his voice. Jenny understood now why he had not spent the night with Carol, he had told her about them.

"I'll call you later, I haven't spoken to Carol yet," she told him.

"Okay Jenny but please call me." And he clicked off. Jenny heard a soft click on the phone, Carol had been listening upstairs.

Carol appeared in the doorway, "morning mum," she said brightly, "how are you this fine day?"

"I'll be good when you've told me what's on your mind, what you're thinking, I heard you on the phone upstairs?" She said it with a smile, she didn't want her to think she was angry with her.

"Ah," Carol said.

"So now you know, I assume you do anyway, what are you intending to do?" Jenny asked her.

"I don't rightly know mum, it was a bit of a shock to hear him tell me you were lovers."

"Please don't say it like that darling, it just happened." Jenny said.

"Do you love him mum, that's the real question here isn't it?"

"To be honest Carol I just don't know, I have to say he is something special, and I don't necessarily mean, you know what!"

Carol actually smiled at that, "Well mum I haven't found out yet, I was about to last night, but his disclosure got in the way of it."

"Yes I'm so sorry babes, and I'm so glad too, I would have hated to see you get hurt that way. At least he was honest about it wasn't he?"

"Yes I suppose so mum, but where does it leave us now. I can see how much he already means to you. But the trouble is mum, I was intending to marry him. He doesn't, or didn't know it, but I was."

"Did he mention anything unusual Carol?"

"Yes he did mum, what's your opinion, not daring to tell her he wanted to have them both, because he may not have mentioned it the way Carol was presenting it."

Jenny, in a flash of inspiration, and not realising what she was about to say constituted her acquiescence, said.

"You would still be able to get married, and we can make it a precondition!" She clapped her hand over her mouth; she was so taken aback by what she had just said.

"As long as I share him with you, or let you have conjugal rights," she mumbled, and then burst into peals of laughter. Jenny stood there open mouthed, was Carol saying what she thought she was saying? Neither knew what to say, neither knew what the other was thinking.

"Mum this needs talking about."

"Yes Carol it does," she answered, she couldn't believe they had arrived at this. She had thought an atomic bomb would go off in their house, but they were discussing their future with a gorgeous sexy black boy, whom both women were totally and obviously enamoured with, that much was now clearly apparent.

They spent the next hour talking about it, Carol wheedled out of her mother some of Garths prowess, Jenny balked at some of his dealings she'd had with him, he has wonderful personality, how nice he really was, had a clear definition of where he wanted to be, unusual yes, but it was a clear definition.

Jenny was happy but stll concerned for her daughter. She would be in the back ground, no one would ever know about them. But Garth would have to woo, court and marry Carol, there would be no other way. This was the ultimatum they settled above anything else.

She was utterly amazed at her daughter's handling of the issue, how grown up, and adult she was. She wondered if she would have been able to handle such a situation herself.

They had a leisurely lunch, deliberately waiting to call Garth with their decision and also their ultimatum.

"Hi Garth, its me Jenny, can you call round please we need to talk to you?"

"Yes Jenny of course, can I ask if everything is okay?"

"See you when you get here Garth, bye," was all she said.

"That'll keep the scoundrel on his toes mum!" Carol chortled.

"Yes darling it will, now for one last time, we can still back out, yes or no baby?"

"No mum, I'm sure I love him, and I think I have since the day we met, trouble was Heather got her hooks into him first." Jenny blanched at Heather's name, one day she might have to tell her daughter about her brief liason with her, maybe.

"And I'm sure you do too in your own way, but you are and always will be my best friend in all the world mum, and sharing my life with you is the utopian ideal for me." she told her mother with love in her eyes and a song in her heart.

"Oh, there's one other thing."

"What's that darling?" her mother asked.

"And I'm damn sure too that he loves us, so there!" She hugged her mum tightly.

Garth called round thirty minutes later, his face was worried, even he wouldn't be able to hold off an onslaught from these two, they had right on their side, the good lord, and the morality too, his were dead and buried. He never entered, he waited to be asked.

"Come in Garth, we have talked Carol and I, and we are not very happy with how you tried to con us into doing something that would not have been right, not right at all!" she told him.

Garth turned to leave, that was it then, he was thinking.

"Hold it, where do you think you are going," Jenny asked him sharply. "Don't you dare think you can just walk away without so much as by your leave?" He stopped in his tracks, he wasn't used to being talked to like this, but they were right, and he was wrong.

"I'm sorry I did what I did, my plan wasn't what it turned out to be. I meant no harm, I just wanted to erm, I er, jus... er." He fell silent.

"Well," Jenny said, she was enjoying herself now, and Carol knew it too. "As I am the oldest of the three of us, and Carol is the youngest, you can start by making it up to her, and then me!" He looked at them blankly.

"What do you mean Jenny, what are you talking about?" he asked. He had no idea where this was going, or where they were leading him.

"Come with me please," Jenny said, she turned and walked into her sitting room, he followed and she closed the door.

"You are a the luckiest man on earth Garth, do you know that?" she told him.

"No I don't because I don't know what's going on." He said.

"What do you feel about Carol do you love her even?"

"To be honest I think I do yes, I didn't know it until yesterday night, I've wasted two years on Heather, when I should have been with her," he admitted.

"Okay that's good, I think," Jenny said, "now to the crux of the matter." What about me, were you wanting me to be your bit on the side while you were with Carol, or is there more to your oblique reasoning that I'm missing?"

"Jenny!" he said a little exasperated, "you would never ever be that, I love you as well, I know its stupid, even unrealistic, but I want you just as much as I want Carol."

"Right, you just wait right here until I come back," she told him, don't you dare move!" she said, and walked out closing the door behind her. She gave thumbs up to Carol who was waiting patiently. Then she went up stairs, she packed a case, took it out to her car, and left.

Carol went to see Garth. "Hi Garth," she said as she walked in. "I see mum has had a word with you, now I'll fill you in on what our intentions are, what we have decided, and after I've told you them, you will have the choice of staying, or leaving, right?" All Garth could do was nod his head.

"You will be my boyfriend, you will marry me one year from now if not sooner, we will have children. You will stay away from Heather forever; you will never even look at another woman from now on, except my mother. Mum will be there for you whenever she or you feels the need. You will live here with us. I will always have first claim on you, and mum will always have the claim on you too."

Garth just stood there, his jaw dropping further with every word. It was dawning on him slowly that were willing to give him the only thing he wanted in life right now, them!

"Do you have any questions, do you accept our terms, we will of course all have equal rights, apart from you, who we will in effect, own!

"So is it a yes Garth, or is it a no, there are no exceptions, no discussions, no bargaining, in or out, yes, or no?"

Garth had to sit down, he was dumb struck, his jaw waggled, his tongue was dry and stuck to the roof of his mouth, he got up, hurried into the kitchen, Carol stayed where she was. He got a drink of water and went back.

He went to her, took her in his arms, and said, "yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes again, yes to everything Carol, oh yes!"

And Carol, being the very pragmatic girl that she was, said to him. "Thank god for that, maybe we can settle down now. Mum's gone away for the next three nights, you are staying here with me, that's if you want to of course?" She eyes him carefully, "and we're on our own. You got any other plans Garth?" Knowing he wouldn't be going anywhere!

She went into him now, the kiss they shared was the kiss of lovers, he could have run and jumped for joy, he had got exactly what he had wanted, both of them were willingly, with proviso's, giving themselves to him. They were willing, and intending to share him. Marry Carol? he would do it right now just to keep them happy.

Knock knock, Heathers heard them on her door, "who is it?" she asked, she wasn't opening it to a stranger.

"It's me," came the reply. Heather opened it but left the chain on, she peered out and what she saw floored her. Jenny was stood there smiling at her.

"Well are you going to let me in then?" she said. She did so, and then said, "What are you doing here Jenny, I thought I had seen the last of you, now that Garth as taken you from me."

"Nobody takes me from anywhere, or tells me what I should and shouldn't do, but because of changing circumstances this will be the last time for a long time that I'll be able to see you Heather, maybe never again. Don't ask me to explain because I can't, and I also won't.

"Wow, that was a mouthful," Heather said, "so why are you here then?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to see you, I have three days and nights to myself, and I thought who, and where better to spend them but with you." Heather was flabbergasted, and before she could say anything, Jenny continued. "So, I can stay here with you, or you can pack a bag and we can go off somewhere all by ourselves, what do you say?"

Heather replied, "I love the seaside at this time of year Jenny!"

"Right pack a bag and we'll be off, I'll drive." Jenny grinned, she stepped forward and locked lips with the fabulous and gorgeous black girl in front of her. Heather grabbed her, got her arm up her back, spun her around, cupped her pussy from behind, "not until I've had some more of this," she said, and frog marched Jenny into her bedroom.

Jenny had no option but to go, in fact being treated like this always got her going anyway. Her arm tight up her back, her pussy being held captive, she was also being pushed forward. She didn't come to a stop until her knees hit Heather's bed, she was forced forwards more and they both toppled on to it. Heather completely dominated Jenny, she was bigger by far, and a lot stronger, and she soon had her wrists retied to the ropes still on the bed head once more.

Heather cut and ripped her clothes off, Jenny protested loud and long, for this she received a good hard slap. "Don't you speak unless I say you can Jenny!" she ordered. She slapped both of Jenny's tits, and dug her fingers behind into Jenny's sweet pussy. Then she jumped forward and landed her pussy tight on to Jenny's face. She put her hands under her ass and pulled her cunt open wide so Jenny's mouth was nearly inside of her.

"Eat you whore, you slut, you cunt, eat me, and if I don't like the way you do it, you'll get more slaps, hear me!" she shouted at her captive. Jenny suddenly realised this wasn't a game, Heather meant every word, she set to work tonguing, licking and sucking on her pussy as hard, fast, and as fervently as she could. Heather set about Jenny's nipples from behind her, which were hard and tight, Heather had her going there was no doubt about who had the control now.

Jenny made Heather cum, and she had to drink down all of her nectar or drown in it. Heather sat on her until every drop was gone, she revelled in her power, this is what she was about, dominating another woman and especially this beautiful 40 year old one. As she recovered, she fastened her thumbs and the second knuckle of her forefingers to Jenny's nipples, she squeezed as hard as she could, twisted them as far as they would go, and pulled them up as high as she could.

Jenny squeaked into Heathers pussy, the muffled sound and struggling of her captive underneath her told her of the effect she was having. Jenny's legs were thrashing on the bed, but she was helpless and defenceless. After sometime, even through the pain it aroused her, this exquisite torture forced her total submission to the powerful and beautiful black girl who had her in her grip.

Heather relaxed, stayed on her for a while, tapping her forehead with her knuckles, she asked Jenny.

"Now you slut of a cunt, who do you belong to?" Jenny nodded her head, and using her eyes told Heather, "you!"

"I think I'll call Carol and Garth, get them round here, let them have a look at the slut, slave, and fuck toy you are, my fuck toy, shall I call them Jenny?" She reached for the phone at the side of the bed and picked it up. Jenny shook her head sideways as hard as she could.

"Shall I give you a good fucking slut instead, hmmmm?" Jenny nodded her head vigorously, the last thing she wanted was for Carol to see her mother like this, utterly dominated, used, abused, and subjugated, even though she loved it. But knew she could never let Heather know this now, why? Because she knew for certain that Heather wouldn't let it go, and it was all come out, everything.

Heather got off her, went to her drawer and pulled out her brand new shiny black 10" X 3" vibrating strap on dildo, she began to fasten it on very slowly letting Jenny see it in all its glory. Jenny stared at it wide eyes, it was monstrous. She knew that there was nothing she could do to prevent Heather taking her any way she wanted. The black beauty stood before her erect, proud, and very in control.

"Well now Jenny," she breathed, "lets see how you handle this big black beauty shall we?" and she smiled her most beautiful breath taking smile. Jenny pleaded with her not to, but it was futile. Heather knelt at her side and stroked Jenny's already dripping cunt. She attacked her clit in the way only another woman could, soft gentle strokes, little tickles, small circular feather light touches with the pad of her finger. She leaned forward and lapped it with the tip of her tongue. This all served to raise Jenny's levels of arousal to where they hadn't yet attained.

Her legs parted and closed, her knees rose and fell, her body was begging for Heather to keep on, her mind was begging just as hard for her not to. Her voice was no more, there were no words left in her, she writhed in orgasmic silence at the girls administration of her.

Heather got between her spread legs, lay her full weight on Jenny, and pressed the dildo at her entrance. No matter what Jenny did now, there would be no way she could ever hope to stop Heather from forcing the black pussy wrecker into her, none at all. Her face directly above Jenny's, she peered down at her subservient captive.

"My little cum slut?" she raised an exquisite eye brow, Jenny nodded.

"My hopeless little whore?" Jenny nodded again.

"My back pussy loving fuck toy?" More nods from Jenny.

"Shall I fuck your 40 year old pussy for you, you dirty fucking slag!" she growled hotly into Jenny red face. Jenny could only keep nodding.

Heather got off her again, reached into her drawer once more and withdrew a 3" X 1" vibrating butt plug. Jenny was aghast, but made no resistance when Heather lifted her feet above her head, and squeezed it into Jenny's uncompromising ass! She depressed the little button to set it off and an immediate unremitting explosion detonated in Jenny.

Heather let her legs down, positioned Jenny's under thighs over her own wide spread knees, she pointed the dildo at her now sopping cunt. She leaned forward and pressed the thick spongy bulbous head into the tight opening it was soon to be widened to a cavern like hole.

Placing her hands below Jenny's shoulders she leaned hard forward and forced it in, Jenny's feet were kicking, but there was no preventing the insurgence into her cunt now. Heather pressed harder soon half of the dildo was in, she withdrew, and pushed again, more went in, another withdrawal, and more went in. She looked down, three quarters had disappeared, and Jenny's head was thrown back in a silent scream.

Heather beamed with delight, she was hoping that it was as painful as it seemed, she thrust one more time, as hard as she could and it was all in now. All 10" of the 3" wide dildo was in. She pulled back and drove it in, the head popped through Jenny's cervix; she had never known such pain, such agony as this. She blew apart with the biggest climax she had ever had, it ripped through her like a force ten hurricane, a tornado of emotions crashed through her.

Heather punished her victim mercilessly, driving the dildo in and out, Jenny was half dead, climax after climax tore through her, each one heightened by more pain. Heather slowed, she had one more gun in her armoury. She reached down, felt for and depressed the tiny button on the bottom side of the dildo, and set the vibrator running.

Jenny's head shot up from the bed, her eyes glazed, there was no sight in them, but there was feeling in her body. Her legs held on to Heather in a desperate attempt to mitigate what was about to happen. The nuclear explosion that Heather was about to detonate within her. She didn't feel Heather undoing the dildo, and she didn't know she had got off her.