A beautiful woman's bisexual needs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Jenny knew was, what was in her ass, what was in her pussy and the devastating climaxes she never knew existed. Her body was inert except for the pulsating of her love channel around the dildo, and the vibrator in her ass. Heather went to get her camers, she took several shots of Jenny, body and face, also concentrating on the strap on securely fixed in her.

Then she set the camera on her dresser, pointed it in the right direction and got back on the bed with her lover. She smiled deliciously at it while the timer ticked and the automatic camera clicked. She kissed Jenny and taking first one nipple then the other, more shots, then her hand working the dildo, Jenny's feet swinging from side to side, it was the only movement she had left.

She couldn't combat Heather now, what ever she did, what ever she touched Jenny orgasmed uncontrollably. The young black beauty had Jenny at her complete mercy. She got off the bed and turned the camera off, returning she rolled Jenny over and knelt between her legs, she pulled her strap on out quickly causing Jenny to mewl in protest, then yanked the butt plug out.

She inserted the head of the dildo into her ass. Jenny left the bed in shock, but it was too late for any sort of resistance. Heather knew she would never get the whole of the dildo in her ass, but she forced a goodly amount of it up, then she turned it back on. Jenny cried into the bedding muffling her own cries of torment at the hands of her dominant young rapist.

Heather again set the camera rolling, she took several more of her and Jenny, with the action shots clearly demonstrating who was in charge, and who was the submissive. But this was all for her insurance, she would never let the photos become public, she still wanted to have Carol as her best friend, and her mother as an occasional lover.

She went into her room and sat at the PC and laser printer, and printed off the photos. She went back into her bedroom, collected Jenny in her arms and kissed her back to consciousness. Then she wrote a note telling Jenny that the photos on her bed were her insurance. And that she would always wonder if Heather would knock on her door, adding, 'and don't be here when I get back, you will regret it!'

Then she left, simply leaving Jenny to gather herself and limp away. Knowing Heather had completely and utterly taken, dominated, used and abused her in a way that she could never have dreamed of.

And Jenny she had the pictures to prove it, also knowing Heather did too. But the strangest thing of all was that Jenny took them home three days later, having recovered from what she now deemed as the most fantastic battering she had ever had, or ever likely to have again, sadly, she thought. She scanned them and loaded them up on to her own computer, she just couldn't bring herself to get rid of them, and keeping them well hidden.

She had no idea that Carol already knew how to navigate her way around her mothers computer, saying about her lovingly, "she's too old for this sort of thing, her passwords are already mine." And that she knew of her double life, but it made no difference at all to Carol, she loved her, she always would, forever. But when she found the photos of her and Heather, it did come as a shock, there was no denying that.

Carol became pregnant that year, they got married, Garth had been introduced to the bedroom and Jenny willingly filled in when Carol didn't feel like it. She made sure she never caught on though. It would be too much to explain both her and her daughter having black children.

One day Carol came home and took her mother to her PC, she opened it, Jenny was watching completely oblivious of what was about to happen. Carol clicked away and suddenly there were photos on the screen that should not have been there, especially in front of her daughter.

"Sit down mum, watch and learn," she told her stunned mother, she opened every one, saving the best till last. "There!" she said, "you and Heather, or rather Heather having you, I was a bit surprised mum, but now I see it and you for what it is, and what you are too." Jenny was too paralysed to speak.

"I was speaking to Heather this very morning, she tried to deny it, but I told her about the photos, she cried mum do you know that, she actually cried!"

"Oh Carol, I'm so sorry, I don't know how it happened, it just did."

"No it didn't mum, Heather has told me every thing, I made her tell me. So now what I suggest, no, its not a suggestion, its an instruction, and one you had better heed mum because I will get angry with you for the first time in my life!"

"What is it honey, what are you talking about?"

"You mum, I want you to go to Heather's right now and see her, if all goes well you won't be back today, if it doesn't, you'll have me to answer to okay!"

"But Carol I can't just waltz around there like that, what will she say?"

"She'll say, hello Jenny, come on in and close the door, she's waiting for you mum, now I don't want to hear another word, because if I do, I will cut you off from Garth!"

Jenny looked at her daughter as if she had been hit with a 4X2, she held the look for a short while, and then she nodded her lovely head. The mirror image that was her daughter smiled back. Jenny drew a breath to speak; Carol held up her hand, "not one word mum, not one word, now go or else!" Garth was in heaven, he had his wife, he had her mother, and maybe one day he might regain Heather too.