A Beautiful Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy squealed in surprise, but it was already too late to plead for him not to, his tongue was already murdering her senses. He sucked and licked, fingered and teased, he reached up and got both nipples, he squeezed and rolled them. Lacy gave out a huge sigh, she was hopelessly beaten and totally seduced, there would be no way back for her, not now.

Jack Lake worked his magic on her, and soon Lacy was trembling to her own unbidden orgasm. She was already aroused beyond her own redemption. She even cried out in a moment of forlorn terror that another man was having her completely.

"Please Mr Lake, please don't make me cum, you mustn't make me c... Arggggh!" The intensity or her climax was so all encompassing, that her muscles from her stomach to her knees, spasmed and contracted. Her legs slammed together trapping her bosses head in a wrestlers type grip, and his eyes bulged until she relaxed a little.

Lacy's heels drummed uncontrollably on the top of his ass.

Her boss, his mouth and his tongue, emptied her honey pot of all the nectar she had to give. Lacy squirted it out, she didn't know she had, she had never squirted before, but it was the most wonderful and telling climax ever in her young life.

Jack Lake kept up his onslaught, he had never enjoyed anything quite like this, he kept going to because he wanted to recover, and keep Lacy up in the air until his cock came back to life. As soon as it did, he would be balls deep in his gorgeous young married PA. Lacy came time after time, her mind and body detonating repeatedly as he tongued and thumbed her clit.

Jack played with his cock, and it rose to the challenge, it was getting its life back. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and stood, he was between her legs, his cock pointing the way. He hooked his hands under her calves and lifted them to rest on his shoulders. Now he was ready, Lacy was flat out on his desk, and in no position to refuse him.

He held her knees apart, and maneuvered his prick to her bright wet slit, he rubbed it up and down a couple of times then shoved forward. Lacy screamed at the intrusion but there was nothing she could do, not now. Her boss slid it right in, all the way, his balls stopped him going any further.

Lacy cried out, he had just about split her in two, she had never felt like this before, she was so full, he could feel her body trying to get out of the way. Jack pressed her knees back together and then he pulled out and rammed it back in again. Lacy cried out once more, it was searing, she felt him running up and down her love channel. There had been no event in her life that could have prepared her for this.

"Mr Lake, Oh please Mr Lake, don't, oh please don't, I can't bear it," she begged him. Those were the words he wanted to hear, there was only one way forward now, his way. Her boss began to fuck her gently but mercilessly. He rode Lacy past her pain and regret, he rode her into a world she had never known, his cock became a magic wand. Lacy forgot about everything as the pleasure began to mount in her. The unassailable flush of desire, the insane delight of cock overcame everything she was, or ever had been. Now Lacy Barker was in the grip of irrepressible lust, a powerful inarticulate lust.

She climaxed once, then again, and another, she squirted again, it forced its way out simply by its own pressure. It dripped on to the floor, he crushed her nipples, she came once more, then Jack reared up and told her raggedly.

"Lacy I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Lacy!"

What little reason she had left made her cry out. "Oh no please Mr Lake, don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill, I'm not protected!"

He powered away, in and out, he drove all thoughts from her scrambled mind. Lacy forgot her plea. Now she was part of her own problem, she was being force fed a superior cock, a cock that could not, and would not be denied. She was being rutted by a man she knew already was an alpha male.

"Oh Mr Lake, oh God Mr Lake, yes, yes, yes, oh yes Mr Lake don't stop, please don't stop. I love it, Oooooh, oh Oooooh, do me sir, do me please sir do me."

He thundered in and out, he himself was dazed, his eyes glazed as if he were demented. His cock was carving a new path to and from her fertile womb. Then he crashed in for the last time, he was certain he was in her womb, or nearly. Her boss blew his load all the way into where sperm joined eggs, and the fight for supremacy was on, there was only to be only one winner, Mr Lake and one of his little tadpoles.

Jack Lake shrank away, he fell back, his cock popped out and fell against his leg. Luckily for him, as he dropped he landed on his chair and sank into it, instead of collapsing to the floor. Lacy was left almost comatose, flat on her back on the desk after the stunning fucking she had just endured from her boss.

He began his second recovery, and Lacy stayed where she was, she was trying to reintroduce oxygen back into her lungs. She had just had a banging like she had never had, no one had ever done this to her, absolutely no one. Jack Lake got wonkily to his feet, and wobbled around the desk. He tried to concentrate, he had just had the most fantastic sex in his lifetime, on his desk with an out of this world, young, newly married, and stunningly beautiful wife.

He looked down at her, she was lazily looking up at him, he leaned over and kissed her soft inviting lips, lips that not long ago assassinated his cock. She half heartedly tried not to kiss him back, then a light went on in his head, a new thought came to him. It was one he knew he couldn't resist.

He flipped his rolodex and found Lacy's home number.

"Is your husband at home Lacy?"

"Yes sir," she replied lamely, "why?"

"I have good news for him haven't I?" and he dialed her number.

"Hello, Michael speaking," the voice at the other end said.

Jack turned Lacy's head to him, and pressed his cock into her still open mouth.

Lacy shook her head, 'No.'

He nodded 'Yes.' And shoved it right in, Lacy remembered the feel of him in her mouth, on her tongue, she sucked it again. Jack still had his and her cum on him as she did. This brought a triumphant shout of 'YES' in his head.

"Your wife and I have reached an agreement Michael," he told the newly unknowingly cuckolded husband. "I want to invest, Lacy has convinced me this is a worthwhile project for me. She is a little busy right now, but she'll explain things later I'm sure." and he watched as the man's wife devoured him again, "so at the moment she can't talk. But when we have finished our business for the day, we'll draw up a contract for you to sign, okay Michael?"

Lacy's husband gushed his thanks, promised him the earth, anything he wanted, it would be his, he didn't care what it was.

Jack Lake thought to himself sneakily, he patted Lacy soft haired head. "I have all I want thank you, she's right here on my desk hanging off my cock, your wife, and she will be again a bit later, your beautiful sexy young wife is perfecto!"

Jack Lake's parting comment was, "Michael, make sure the patent is properly and fully applied for, we don't want any interlopers." Michaels reply was, "It's been in place for two years Mr Lake, I'll send you it, its cast iron I assure you."

Jack asked him some pertinent questions as Lacy swallowed him whole. Then he told him he had to get back to work, he and Lacy were going to be busy today, he told him. He winked at his wife, who actually grinned around his heavy member as he said goodbye. Lacy sucked up the remnants of his cum and Jack moved away.

He helped her up, poured her a hot coffee and sat her down, then he told her what will be what.

"First things first Lacy, if we, that's you and I, come to the agreement I want from you, then the 20 grand will be in your bank at the end of business today," he told her. "If we don't, then it won't, and on top of that, there will be no way you can continue working here, okay?"

Lacy knew she was in trouble, this wasn't going to be the last time he had her, but she had to try. But Mr Lake, please," she said, her head down, "You will make a lot of money from this, you must know that."

He did, and he wasn't interested, he had never married and he wanted a child. That was going to be his deal breaker.

"Lacy look at the TV there on the wall," he told her, he pressed the remote and there they were, making mad passionate love, it would be obvious even to a blind man, that this was super hot consensual sex, between a very beautiful woman, Lacy, and a very virile man, him. "Now, listen Lacy," he said, as she sat there gaping in horror at the screen. "You will get this video back, no copies will be made."

Lacy jumped up, "You are going to blackmail me," she cried. Jack Lake sighed, he was, she was right, but there was a way out, completely. He took her in his arms, she blubbed against his chest. "Please Mr Lake, don't," she begged.

"Lacy," he said, "your life is going to change, that I promise you, it will be out of all recognition to what you know now. The price for you will be, you will have my baby. You're not on the pill, you told me didn't you? So you must use protection at home, and the minute you tell me you are pregnant, you will get the video back."

Lacy sat there stunned, unable to speak, so he went on. "And Lacy, don't tell me that we have just done, what we have just had, what we just created between us was fantastic, fabulous, and I know you loved everything about it, and I'll bet it was just about the best sex you have ever had, regardless of how much you might love your husband!"

This took the wind right out of her sails, she sat there, she couldn't help but think about what he had just said. It had been fantastic, and she had to admit, it was the best sex she had ever had, she hated to think it, but it was true.

Now," he said, "you go back to your desk and write up the contract for us all, you know what to do and how to do it. I will write the one between you and I, and I will admit in it that I blackmailed you into sex with me. It will be called,

'The Business before Pleasure' contract.

The Business it refers to will be yours, the Pleasure it refers to will be mine Lacy, you will be my pleasure.

In it, you will say you will have my baby, you will use contraceptives at home, ie, condoms. And when your pregnancy is confirmed, you will receive the one and only video pertaining to us."

Lacy couldn't think, she walked away while zipping up her dress, and once more her fabulous body was hidden from view. She sat at her desk and she thought, and after a good 30 minutes, she arrived to the conclusion that, the only thing to do was, do what Mr Lake had intoned, it really was the only way. She and her husband would in the end find the life they wanted, the only thing was their first born would not be his, it would be Mr Lake's. She would have it written into the Business before Pleasure contract, that all reference to her first child would be as the son, or daughter, of Mr and Mrs Michael J Barker.

They worked furiously on the respective contracts, and having read and re read them, they both agreed to them. They both signed, Lacy would put her personal contract into a new safety deposit box. The other one would go home with her for Michael. Lacy watched Mr Lake send 20 grand to their account.

He looked at the clock, it was 1.45pm, he had an appointment at 2, he eyed Lacy, she knew, he wanted some attention before he went to work. She took a deep breath and went to him, her hand sought him out and he got an almost immediate erection. Lacy smiled to herself, the power she actually wielded was astronomical over men.

She sat him in his chair, unzipped her dress for him so he could see and cop a feel. She jacked him off, there was no time for anything else, again she was impressed by him, and in seconds was fully committed to serving him once more. There was only one place to blow his load, so she made sure she got her third load that day, in her mouth. She marveled at the fact that she had had 3 loads, 2 in her mouth, and one in her pussy. "I might get another before I go home tonight," she sniggered to herself, Lacy was warming now to her theme.

Jack Lake went through his two appointments with ease, and when the last one had gone, he called out.

"Lacy, are you busy?"

Lacy wasn't, she knew what would be coming as soon as the door closed after the man had got his coat and gave her a very appreciative eye. "Coming Mr Lake," she answered, and wondered if he would make sure she did before she left.

As she approached his desk, he held out an arm, she took his hand and she was in his lap. He ran his hand up her shapely toned thigh, kissed her neck. Lacy could feel his cock under her ass, and the knowledge of what he had done with it, the irredeemable impression of it burned her mind.

Lacy would never have willingly been unfaithful to her husband, but she had, and now she knew she would be again, lots of times. But what had happened to her today was beyond her imagination. The sheer pleasure he had inflicted upon her, the way he had taken her. She hadn't wanted to, but now she could never deny that she would have died an unhappy woman had she not experienced him. "Business before pleasure?" She asked herself, "hah, not now."

Lacy lay her head on his shoulder and settled into him, she surprised herself by saying in her head. "He can have me whenever he wants, I won't say no, ever." He found her pussy, Lacy moved to let him in, soon she was breathing deeply, eyes closed, she rolled in delight. He knew her already, knew where her buttons were. The beautiful young wife was now a fully paid up member of the adulterers club, and happy with it.

She had a wonderful soft orgasm from his fingers, then Lacy kissed him proper, it was the first real kiss she had given him. He thanked heaven for little girls, especially this one, he was looking forward to the day she told him she was pregnant, but equally, he was already dreading it.

"I have to go Mr Lake," she told him, she picked up the contract, and let him zip up her dress. He kissed her again, Lacy hugged him, and she went.

At home her husband was like a child, he gushed, and stammered, Lacy ordered him to get to work, no time to waste she told him. She smiled happily to see him so effervescent, she helped him where she could, she even managed to put Mr Lake out of her mind. She would get past this, but the sooner she was pregnant, the better she admitted.

That night in bed, her husband was exhausted, Lacy didn't know if she was happy with him going right to sleep or not. But she did feel her pussy glowing, and it wasn't for Michael, her husband snoring softly beside her. It was for Mr Lake and his big fat cock, she didn't like feeling the way she did, thinking about her boss and his meat like this, but she couldn't stop herself. Today had been a life changing event. She fingered herself and had a glorious soft climax with him and his cock on her mind.

The next day Michael was up at the crack of dawn, working, already on the phone ordering parts, this and that, working on his new design for manufacture to new tolerances for the unheralded as yet, new inverter. Lacy showered, pampered herself, then found she was dressing with her boss in mind, she knew he would want her, and indeed she knew, he would have her as soon as she entered the office.

Jack Lake had been busy too, he had ordered a 10ft long leather and wood surround office seat. It was something he had been thinking of for clients, but not so big. The size was for him to have Lacy on when he made love to her, as well as his desk. This would be where she would carry his child from, but Lacy was already pregnant, she had been since yesterday afternoon!

She dressed in a loose fitting skirt, it was pleated so had plenty of room for her boss to get into, her panties went into her purse for when she left the office, not before she went into it.

"Lacy Barker," she told herself, "you are incorrigible, where has all this come from then?" she asked herself. "This isn't you Lacy, is it, is it?" There was no bra again, a frilly blouse, make up perfect, hair down for him. She air kissed her husband, and he wished her a good day., "I¡ll call you at lunch time darling," he said as she skipped out.

"I'll have the best Michael, from now on, life for us will be good," she told him, and although she didn't like it, a picture of Mr Lake came into her mind, her whole body squidged at the thought of him banging her.

No sooner had she walked in did he have her sit on the edge of his desk, "Mr Lake," she protested very mildly, "I'm married Mr Lake, you shouldn't be like this with me?" He was already half way down the buttons as she finished speaking.

"Business before pleasure Lacy, don't forget our contrat," he said with a big grin.

He pulled her blouse off and threw it way. Then he undid the zip on her skirt and lifted it. The sight that met him stopped him in his tracks, he stared in utter wonder at her naked, and shiny pussy lips. "Lacy, for me?" he inquired gleefully.

"Yes Mr Lake, Business before Pleasure, right?" she giggled. She reached out for him, his cock was now the full focus in her mind, there was no room for anything else, not yet. Now the young beautiful wife was as eager as he was for sex. She undid him as fast as she could, she was desperate for him to be in her again.

Incongruously, he said. "How is your husband Lacy?"

"No worries Mr Lake, anyway, he's not a part of this agreement is he? He has his own hasn't he?" she said happily as she slid off the desk to engulf his magnificent cock. She was doing what she believed was her right as a woman, and her duty to her alpha male, which he now was. The beautiful young wife serviced him the best way she could. And she managed to get a finger into his ass, she loved that too.

The gorgeous young wife wasn't too happy about what she was doing, but it was so exciting, so utterly naughty, and illicit, all it did was to further her excitement for it. "No one will ever know." She could look people in the eye, and say in her head to them, "I've just made love with my boss, how about that then!" or "my boss has just fucked my brains out, again!"

Lacy dragged him down to the carpet and took charge, there was only going to be one ending before they went back to work, and before round 2 took place later. She was having his cum right where she wanted it, in her mouth and down her throat. And she did, a hand got his balls, she sucked in each nut in turn and then powered her way to victory. He laid back and rejoiced at her lovely dark hair swimming about, as her head bobbed up and down. Then he rammed her down on him and spewed tons of hot, heavy, and thick cum for her to eat, drink, and swallow, Lacy did so gratefully.

Lacy slid up him to rest on her side, head on his shoulder and arm around him. "Mr Lake," she said, "when our agreement reaches fruition," she was meaning when she became pregnant, "the child will never be yours, you understand that don't you?"

"Yes Lacy, I do, and I assure you, me knowing I have a child, even though it will never know me, I will know it. That you beautiful lady, is all I ever want, to know I will have played a role in life, other than all this," he said, and waved his arm around the sumptuous office.

"Right," he said happily, and slapped her ass, "get up, and get to work, we have a lot on today, and lunch time will be frantic, I assure you!" he said pointedly.

Lacy giggled, and said, "yes and I can guess who will be busy too!" She picked up a pile of documents and hurried to her own office.

"Lacy," he called, I need you please."

"Coming Mr Lake," she called back.

"Yes you will be Lacy, you will be," he said aloud to no one. He watched her as she tripped in, she knew immediately by the look on his face she would not be taking dictation. She never went to the chair, she headed for the new couch, she knew why it was here. Lacy knew he would want to test drive it, along with her.