A Beavis and Butthead Kind of Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a little gasp when Frank entered her. He wasn't as big as Russell, but she didn't care, she just wanted to fuck. She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him down and kissed his neck urgently, mumbling incoherently as he began to fuck her faster and faster, driving her out of her mind as she squealed, "Fuck me, fuck me. Oh god. Fuck me."

Frank had only been with a couple of girls, neither anywhere nearly as pretty or as well built as Trudy. He couldn't control himself and went wild, humping as hard and fast as he could. He came almost immediately, but his dick remained hard and he kept on pounding her while she thrashed and squealed loudly. When he started grunting, ramming all his length into her, she began to come over and over, tossing her head and yelping, her voice trilling with each spasm as she kicked and clawed the bedspread. It drove him over the edge and he came again also only this time he was exhausted and his dick went limp. He rolled off her onto his back.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," she begged, climbing on top of him grinding against his thigh and limp cock.

"You want to fuck some more?" Russell asked, pulling her off of Frank and crawling up on the bed beside her where she lay face down. "I'll fuck you some more, baby," he whispered, running his hand over her ass and down between her buttocks to play with her pussy. "I'll fuck you some more, Prudy. You want me to fuck you some more?"

"Hell yes. Fuck me. Come on, motherfucker. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me," she said, squirming, knowing she was past the point of being able to control her desires and past the point of caring. She slid over to take Frank's cock into her mouth. She wanted him now, wanted him so badly she was unable to resist taking him. Wanted both of them in fact. She licked and kissed Frank's cock until she had it hard again while Russell played with her pussy. As she took Frank's cock into her mouth, Russell circled her clit with his finger then slowly pulled his hand up and away making her chase it until she was on her knees with her ass in the air.

Russell got behind her and began running his dick through her slit, teasing her. He had planned to drive her wild with teasing and make her beg him to fuck her, but she wiggled her ass one time and that ended it. Her ass looked too good, he couldn't hold out. He slid his dick into her pussy and began fucking her doggie style. She hunched and clinched his dick, urging him on, and he began to pound her harder and harder, bringing her near orgasm as she feverishly sucked Frank's cock.

Frank moaned loudly as she bobbed up and down on his dick, sucking hard, drawing the sides of her mouth tight against his shaft while twisting her head from side to side and tickling his balls with her hand. She seemed to be getting off more from sucking his dick than from Russell's thick cock hammering her pussy.

Frank glanced down to see her face just before he came and noticed tiny electric sparks darting from her eyes which suddenly glowed a strange color of orange. It was the last thing he ever saw.

Trudy continued to frantically suck Frank's lifeless dick until she drained his body not only of all its semen, but of all its remaining energy, taking his life force into her own body, replenishing herself. She screamed shrilly when she finished and came, shaking and jerking. She hadn't wanted this for the boys, but unfortunately for them, they had caught her hungry and in need and had aroused her past her ability to control her urges.

She whirled around and tackled Russell, managing to knock him onto his back. Thinking she wanted to play rough, he uttered a wicked laugh and started to roll over, ready to get back up and fuck her so hard she'd never forget it, but she dove between his legs and began voraciously sucking his cock.

"Damn, baby," he muttered and grabbed her twisting, bobbing head the pigtails, "That's gonna get you a good fucking, Prudy, you hot little bitch."

He came hard, but didn't lose consciousness, surprising Trudy. She had never had that happen before, never once in all the millennia of her existence, not when she was harvesting a life. She wondered if the first harvest had somehow weakened her powers, it never had in the past–besides, Frank had been exceptionally easy. Still she wondered why her powers weren't working on Russell.

Russell pulled her head away from his dick and forced her onto her back, overpowering her. "My turn, Prudy," he said and lowered his face to her dripping pussy.

She struggled for only a few seconds before succumbing. Squealing uncontrollably, she began to come over and over as he licked and sucked her tender parts, relishing the taste of her flowing juices until he could no longer resist the need to fuck her again.

Before moving up to mount her, he felt the need to mark her, leave a scar, and bit her hard on the thigh, then sucked it until it stopped bleeding as she wiggled and kicked. When he got on top of her, she noticed that his body was hot, burning hot and his chest and arms seemed bigger, more muscular.

"You're mine," he said looking into her eyes.

She immediately saw an orange tint in his irises and then she knew. She had finally found what she had been searching for over the millennia–a mate. A young one, one just coming of age, brought to maturity and realization by her life giving fluids, but a strong mate nevertheless with an appetite to match her own.

"Yes, I'm yours," she said.

 

 

End

12