A Bed Better Left Cold

Story Info
Revenge is sweet, but payback is hell.
4.9k words
3.71
116.1k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wasn't sure if he really wanted to meet with Lisa or not. After all the bullshit she put him through, seeing her face would just make him want to shove his fist right down her throat and laugh while he was doing it. But three days ago after their court hearing she called him, wanting to talk about things. Mike couldn't help but think she had an ulterior motive, no matter what the girl wanted or did; there was always something more sinister hiding in the shadows. Lisa was infamous for going behind people's backs, creating trouble, stabbing others in the back just to get herself ahead. Mike was no exception; he was just another body in her tangled web she weaved.

Mike met Lisa on the Internet; she lived nearly 1200 miles away from him in sunny California. After a few weeks of chatting online, Mike decided it was well enough time to make the trip to Cali from Wyoming. From that first meeting things snowballed quickly, Lisa moved to Wyoming in with Mike, things were looking promising. Mike loved Lisa, asked her to marry him, and she accepted to his surprise. Shortly thereafter Lisa informed Mike that she was pregnant, but wouldn't let him accompany her to any of the appointments she made with her OB/GYN. That's when Mike started getting suspicious. Lisa would leave and come home late in the night, sometimes drunk, or sometimes not at all. Mike would ask her where she went; Lisa would usually ignore him or get just plain nasty.

Mike left Wyoming with a friend to take care of some business out of state; he called home to talk to Lisa, after things started going bad. She had talked to her Dad, telling him so many things that Mike had done to her, things no man in his right mind would do to a woman. Lisa's Dad was bringing her back to California, with Mike's child taking life within her.

There was nothing Mike could do from where he was, so he did the only thing he could, let Lisa go. Things burned within him, memories of her mostly, but it would only get worse as time wore on. A few days after Lisa left Mike, his best friend John, came over to the house one night upset and nervous. Mike invited him in, wondering what could make John so distraught like this? John rarely showed emotion, if ever.

"Hey Buddy, you alright? Something bothering ya? Grab a seat; I'll get you a beer man." Mike got a cold beer from the fridge, tossing it John's way. John caught it in trembling hands, popping the top off then taking a long drink as he crashed into the sofa.

John took a deep breath before he spoke, "Mike, there's something I gotta tell you about Lisa, and I know it's going to piss you off."

Time stood still as John spilled his guts to his best friend, relating how Lisa had told him stories of how Mike was treating her, saying things she knew John wouldn't go for. John felt sorry for Lisa, even though he knew Mike wouldn't do those kinds of things; Lisa was a hell of an actress. John started taking her out to lunch, just to talk as friends, since Lisa didn't seem to have any other friends there.

Then one night while John and Lisa were watching a movie, Lisa leaned into John, which John just shrugged off as her getting comfortable. From that moment forward, things became a blur, John couldn't clearly remember what happened next, but he did remember crossing the line, betraying Mike, by sleeping with Lisa. Tears welled in John's eyes, as he bared his soul to his friend, Mike sat unmoving, his jaw set, dark eyes fixed on John.

John didn't know what to do; he sat there frozen within Mike's stare, the beer quivering slightly within his hand. He hoped Mike wouldn't kill him, which was his biggest fear at that moment.

Mike took a deep breath to control himself, looked at John as he spoke, "Well, then I guess we need to figure out who the Dad of the kid she's carrying really is huh?" John blinked in surprise; he didn't know Lisa was pregnant.

"What? You didn't know she was knocked up?" Mike snorted in laughter; John shook his head, taking another drink of the beer. "Well now ya do, and I guess we need to find out whose it is." John nodded silently as he took another long drink of the beer, at least Mike didn't kill him...yet.

That was a little over a year ago, John had since swore off women, spending more and more of his free time outdoors. Mike had forgiven him, but something in his gut made him wary of Mike sometimes. John lost trust in himself; Mike had slowly begun to put his life back together. He was working two full time jobs, plus trying to pick up a class or two at the University. It was his way of dealing with the pain, working himself senseless, trying to forget. The paternity tests came back stating that Lisa's son, Joe, was Mike's without a shadow of a doubt. Then came the court hearing for child support. It was nothing short of a three-ring circus, mud getting slung every which way. In the final verdict, Mike was ordered to pay a large sum every month to Lisa in child support for Joe. As much as Mike didn't want to do it, he had no choice. He knew Lisa would squander the money on things for her, rather than for their son.

The verdict was passed down three days ago, Lisa called Mike telling him she was going to be in Wyoming for one night, and that she wanted to spend that night with him. Thoughts ran through his mind as she blabbered on about a new tattoo she had gotten since they were together. It simply stated: 'Trust No One' Mike grinned at the thought which was now at the forefront of his mind. He would have a good time with Lisa, just for old time's sake.

"Alright Lisa, where am I meeting you and when?" Mike sighed deeply. She quickly rattled off a little known bed and breakfast about an hour outside of town. It was in a heavily wooded area, small, cozy cabins dotted the landscape. He'd heard of the place, but had never been there, he had a day to check it out before Lisa arrived.

Driving over there was no big deal; it was in all reality about 30 minutes from Mike's house. The owner was more than happy to give him a tour, since Mike mentioned he was looking at staying there in the near future. The cabins were well outfitted in log furniture, solid wrought iron head/foot boards, an over stuffed sofa, a small eat in kitchen, a well lighted large bathroom with a garden tub.

Thoughts formulated in Mike's mind as the owner explained it was all very quiet, secluded and private. There was not a line out anywhere on the property, except at the main house. This only poured gasoline on the flames burning within Mike's mind. He thanked the owner as he walked out to the truck, making a mental list of things he needed to bring with him tomorrow night.

Time seemed to drag on that next day. Work could not go fast enough, as Mike's mind was formulating a plan while his fingers were shaping out a metal gas tank. He went through in his mind what he had stashed in his backpack, a leather flogger, some lengths of small gauge chain, locks, handcuffs, candles, rope, needles, his trusty Gerber knife, a length of black silk scarf, a rather large ball gag, various sex toys and a video camera. The thoughts racing through his mind made him laugh evilly. It was more than time the bitch got what she deserved.

Mike's cell phone rang on his hip, he recognized the number as local, but there wasn't a name associated with it. He answered; it was Lisa informing him that she was in no less words "ready and waiting for him." A sinister grin crossed his lips as he told her he would be there shortly, and to make sure she was ready for him.

"And just what do you mean by that Mike?" her voice crossed the lines sounding like she was grinning on the other end, trying to elicit a reaction from him.

"You know what I mean Lis; make damn sure that pussy is shaved and very wet for me."

Lisa chucked seductively on the other end, "I'll be waiting."

"Oh I know you will. Later" Mike snapped his phone closed, as he walked over to the shop sink, washing the dirt and grime from his hands. He took one last account for what was in his backpack in the truck, before he headed on down the road.

When he reached the main house, Mike walked into the lobby. The young blonde behind the desk greeted him cheerfully; she was just old enough to drive, and definitely off limits.

"Good Evening Mr. McCutcheon, Mrs. McCutcheon is expecting you." Mike looked at her funny for a second, inwardly getting angry. He pushed his best face forward, smiled and thanked her as he checked in.

She gave him directions to cabin 6, and the key. Mike thanked her once more, before doing an about face and walking out into the night. He laughed at the number of the cabin, shaking his head. 'If they only knew how this night was gonna end.' He thought to himself as he shifted his backpack from one shoulder to the other.

By the time he found the cabin Mike was seething with anger. How dare that cunt call herself his wife? She never was and never would be his wife, ever. It was bad enough that she was forever tied to him through their son, but her to be posing as married to him? That was going way too far. He found the door wasn't even locked, as he forcefully threw it open. Lisa was lying on the sofa, buck naked with fingers deep in her pussy. Her eyes snapped open at the sound of the door being thrown open, evil grin across her lips when she saw who it was.

"Come here baby, I've got something for you..." Lisa gushed breathlessly, her eyes glassing over with primal lust.

Mike set his backpack down carefully by the side of the sofa, looking Lisa over. She had gained a considerable amount of weight since he last saw her, the only thing she had going for her was a decent set of tits now. Lisa moved her legs, sitting on her calves, making room. Her nails ran over Mike's thigh, before she moved to kiss him. Mike dodged her, catching her wrist as she tried to touch his face. His eyes locked on hers, he could see the want in her eyes, but he had better in store.

"Lisa, there's some things I need you to sign for my attorney, you know business before pleasure." Lisa smiled, she was too easy to con when her pussy was wet and willing.

"Mmmhh...as long as I can get a piece of you tonight, I'll do anything you want, anything." The words escaped her lips almost in pleading, Mike knew he had her.

He reached in his backpack pulling out a sheaf of documents, handing a pen to Lisa, and folding back to the pages she needed to sign. One was a document stating that Lisa was giving up all parental rights to Mike, giving him full custody of Joe. The second was stating that no matter what Lisa couldn't come back on Mike for any reason or take his son from him. Lisa didn't even read them, quickly signed them, and handed them back to Mike.

Lisa moved again to kiss Mike; once again he stayed her off. "Lisa, how much do you trust me?"

She looked at him quizzically, "Mike, you know I trust you more than anyone. Why?"

"I've changed a little since we were together, I have certain hungers that need appeased. Would you be willing to humor me? I can promise you will get pleasure from it, as will I."

The fire in her eyes burned hotter as she nodded enthusiastically, "Mike, I want you to do whatever you want to me, I need to cum, I want you to make me cum. Fuck me." "Then trust me, no question, no doubt." She nodded as Mike reached over, rummaging through his backpack, pulling out the length of black silk. Lisa licked her lips as Mike tied it over her eyes, a chuckle forming in his throat.

"Get up off the sofa and follow me." Mike ordered. He saw her hesitate, and then shiver in anticipation. She reached out for his hand; instead he grabbed her by the arm, in one smooth motion throwing her onto the bed. Lisa didn't make a sound, laid there waiting on Mike. "You'll do as I say, no sound, no words, if you feel you are truly afraid, truly in danger, you will say the word "Churchill". Past that you're mine to do with as I please agreed?" Lisa nodded, as Mike pulled lengths of rope from his backpack, along with the handcuffs and a pair of locking shackles.

Lisa shivered at the cold metal being clamped around her ankles, her mouth beginning to form words, but stopped herself when she remembered his orders. Mike flipped Lisa onto her belly, but not before parting her swollen lips with his fingers. He found her slick with want, hotter than he had ever felt her before.

He couldn't resist, Mike forcefully shoved two fingers as deep as he could into Lisa, her back arching as she gasped.

"You like that don't you slut? Tell me how much you like it." Mike's breath was catching in his throat, his adrenaline was starting to run, and would only get worse as the night wore on.

"I love it, I want more. Please give me more, make me cum." Begging only egged him on; Mike worked his fingers, teasing her G-spot, watching her muscles twitch before removing them, much to Lisa's vocal dismay.

He thought of lashing the flogger over her thighs for disobeying him, but there was better punishment in store for her later on. He pulled her arms behind her back, cuffing her wrists together, and then running a length of rope between the cuffs and shackles. Lisa was tied into a kneeling position, still lying on her stomach; Mike pulled her up onto her knees.

"Open your mouth wide; I'm going to put a gag in there. It will only hurt if you fight it." Lisa did as she was told; Mike inserted the ball gag, securing it behind her neck. Putting a hand between her shoulder blades, Mike pushed her face down on the bed. The thought crossed his mind to break out a condom and fuck her madly, but why subject his cock to trash like her when there was so much better out there?

"It's time you learned a lesson in respect you fucking cunt. No one messes with me and gets away with it." His voice was all business, he was not playing around. Mike left Lisa lying there with her imagination to run wild with its' self. He walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Such a decision as to what all to do to her? After the hell she put him through it was only fair she learned her lesson. He leaned over the tub, filling it full to the top with cold water. An evil thought formed in his mind, 'I can make the bitch suffer, while scaring the life from her.' one he fully intended to act upon.

Upon returning to the master room, Mike could hear Lisa softly whimpering. He wasn't sure if it was from pain or fear, but at this point, Mike really didn't give a shit either way. He grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head back, the veins in her neck pulsing under the taunt, tender flesh.

"You're coming with me, time for your first lesson." Mike breathed the words right into her ear, she whimpered, shivering He picked her up by the length of rope, carrying her as if she were a rotted hay bale into the bathroom.

Mike started swinging Lisa, gaining the momentum to throw her into the tub. It worked within a few swings, he let go, she screamed from within her throat as the cold water enveloped her. Mike watched as she struggled in the tub, to get her head above water, wicked smile forming on his lips. He could hear her muffled screams for the few seconds she thrashed beneath the water, before she figured out how to get on her knees.

He pulled her into a kneeling position, screams muffled behind the gag. Mike unlocked the gag, letting it fall into the tub as Lisa gulped lungful after lungful of air. Silently Mike left the bathroom; leaving Lisa knelt down shivering in the cold air. He set up the video camera so it would catch anything that went on in the bed; he wanted proof of how much a whore Lisa really was. Proof to the world she was no good, she tried to ruin him, paybacks are a motherfucker.

He returned to the bathroom, unlocking her ankles, forcing her to stand on unsteady legs. Lisa began to fall; Mike caught her by the arm, steadying her as she cried out. He marched her in front of him into the master room, unlocking her hands as she stood next to the bed. Lisa rubbed her wrists; tiny lacerations oozed bright red blood onto her fingers. She was noticeably shivering now, was it from fear or cold?

Mike ran his fingertips over her face, down her neck and collarbone, "Tell me what you want Lisa, if you're good you may very well get it." His fingers traced her nipples as he watched her face.

Her voice came in a whisper, "I want you to fuck me. Make me cum, use me as you please." Mike crushed a nipple between thumb and forefinger, Lisa groaned, "I can't hear you bitch, speak up."

Lisa raised her voice, not quite yelling,"I want you to fuck me, make me cum, use me as your little whore!"

He chuckled, "Good. I have just the idea of how to make you cum. You're such a slut Lisa, you always were." Mike dug in the backpack, pulling out a set of cloverleaf clamps, working them in his fingers.

"Lay down on the bed Lisa, on your back." She obeyed, realizing he was not in a mood for play. Mike tucked the clamps into the front pocket of his jeans, reaching for the lengths of rope and the flogger. A memory from another time and another woman flashed within his mind, but this was something completely different. Mike could smell Lisa, not only her fear, but her burning desire to be fucked. He would make sure that need would be fulfilled more than enough.

Mike laced rope through the wrought iron headboard, tying each end to Lisa's wrists. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips, as he continued on with her other hand. "Do you like this cunt? Do you want to feel more?" he asked of her, his lips inches away from hers. She could feel his breath on her, she wanted him, wanted to cum, but would play his game for once. Usually she would take what she wanted without a thought, but this time she put herself at his mercy, having no choice to take what he gave her, even though she was beginning to like it. "Yes, I like it. I want more please." Mike was enjoying this change in her, too bad it had to come now rather than before. Mike grabbed another length of rope, doing the same as he had to her wrists to her ankles. Lisa was now four corners spread on the bed, every piece of her flesh well within view of the camera.

He reached into his back pocket, bringing out the flogger he had tucked there earlier. One swift flick of his wrist, a cracking sound broke the silence. Lisa's body spasm within the restraints, as she licked her lips. Mike noticed, wondering if somewhere between them she had experienced this with someone else? No matter, he would get his pleasure from it anyway.

The smooth motion of his arm indicated he had done this before, the lashes licking her smooth skin with practiced accuracy. Lisa didn't cry out, only moaning in pleasure as she skin involuntarily jumped at each strike. This continued on for over thirty minutes, Lisa gaining more pleasure from it than Mike was. It was frustrating him, he wanted her to suffer, not writhe in pleasure. He could smell and see her becoming more and more aroused; it was time to pull out all the stops. Time to play for keeps. Red welts began to form across her skin, nothing would bleed, but she would feel it tomorrow.

Mike dropped the flogger onto the floor, latching the cloverleaf clamps to Lisa's nipples; she shuddered in pleasure, as Mike tugged on the chain that connected them. The teeth of the clamps tore into her nipples, blood beading quickly around them. Lisa's back arched as she groaned. This would not do, not one bit.

Mike reached into his bag, his hand falling upon a rather large butt plug, a sinister grin befalling him. There was just enough play in the rope that he could get his hands under her ass, lifting her almost six inches off the bed. The rope bit into her skin as he picked her up, without warning, without lube, Mike viciously shoved the plug into Lisa's ass. Her scream rips the night, as her body jerks against the bonds, muscles going rigid.

12