A Beggar's Social Advancement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

When the flashes got scarcer, Jodhaa remembered Leena's instructions and Mark's slap on her ass and she told Kumar it was time to return to the villa. He groaned : he had now discovered how pleasant it could be to dance with a pretty girl like Jodhaa and he would have continued until dawn. But he also remembered Mark's scolding on the previous night and he wanted to fuck her again. This time, he intended to use all the holes and recesses of her body... Jodhaa would have plenty of reasons to scream as loud as she wanted and it would be no fake! Mark knew perfectly the intentions of Kumar but he had been quite perfect so far : the actor deserved a reward! In the car, Mark told him he would put on earplugs and would wake them up around nine. They could play together as long as they wanted and Jodhaa wouldn't need to hold anything back! .

When they arrived at the villa, they were surprised to discover that Leena was waiting for them. She congratulated them about the success of their mission. Some pictures of Kumar and Jodhaa had appeared on the TV main channels : of course, none with Jodhaa naked, just her in the dance halls or a close up of her face. The number of downloading of Kumar's films had just exploded and her husband Peter would arrive on the next day to congratulate them personally! He had invited Kumar, Jodhaa, and Mark for the small party... Kumar and Jodhaa were anxious to return to their bedroom and left soon, leaving Leena and Mark alone...

- It's not too difficult to be permanently in contact with these two love birds, Mark?

- Certainly, Leena! If I didn't constantly remind them of their duties, they would just fuck continuously, day and night! And the worst is that Kumar makes Jodhaa very vocal! Listen to her antics!

Effectively, Jodhaa was broadcasting her pleasure, screaming encouragements to Kumar in quite graphic terms. She had never seemed that wild even with Kyrhan!

- I think you need some respite, Mark! Would you have a little place for me in your bed, tonight!

- Certainly, Leena! I will really like a feminine company in these circumstances!

There were soon in the house two women trying their best to cover the screams of the other one. The paparazzi were stunned but they hadn't been able to take any picture of Leena in the arms of her lover. She had closed the blinds before Kumar's return! They could see through the windows of the main bedroom that Kumar was busy with his wife and that Leena wasn't with them. Kumar was pounding severely into Jodhaa as if he was in one of his erotic films and she emitted unhindered and quite piercing ecstasy screams. The other man wasn't with them, so the conclusion was evident but the photographers had no evidence to prove it!

The shooting continued on the next morning with the same routine. Just Kumar asked to be left alone with Jodhaa during lunch. He didn't want even Mark's presence! The afternoon was cool with no fuck scenes... Mark just left them without any comment to share his lunch with the staff. They were finishing the starters when they were interrupted by a piercing scream followed by a litany of endearment words : Jodhaa was having a good time with her husband! Kumar was a lucky guy because it was quite obvious that Jodhaa did her best to please him, varying positions like a seasoned whore. It seemed that nothing was too dirty for her! All the staff were now dreaming of joining her in her bed. Many of them had tremendous problems to find sleep that evening.

Peter had invited them to one of the most select restaurants in Ibiza. Jodhaa appeared wearing a very fitting and very short Lurex red skirt from one of the best designers and the see through shirt buttoned to her neck that Leena had offered her with a leather jacket above it. She had also a very small leather bag with Swarowsky crystals, quite aptly named a "fuck me!" bag and her now usual Lauboutin shoes. Her outfit cost at least the life salary of a Dalit worker in India!

When the maitre d'h came to take her jacket, Jodhaa watched his face. She thought his eyes would pop out of their sockets when he realized that her shirt was totally transparent and that she didn't wear anything underneath! Her proud breasts were pushing forward the flimsy material. Jodhaa had used the same bright red lipstick on her lips and on her nipples! The conversations stopped as she crossed the restaurant hall with her head held high. Jodhaa was wiggling her bottom lewdly, enjoying attracting the attention of so many important people!

She always kept her head high, looking down at the waiters as she had seen Kira doing on some official occasions with people she disliked. From the corner of her eyes, she could see women scolding their husbands for following her with ogled eyes. One thing was certain : most of them would keep her image in their minds, on the next occasion they would fuck their wives or their secretaries! Jodhaa seemed not to pay any heed to the stares following her as she walked toward their assigned table... She was on a cloud like an absolute queen among her subjects!

Peter placed his guests, Jodhaa facing him with Kumar to her left and Mark to her right and Leena on his left. The couples were together, even though Kumar disliked seeing Mark to the side of Jodhaa. Peter congratulated Kumar for his recent successes and thanked Jodhaa for having agreed to help Leena. He promised her a substantial profit sharing for the increase in his company earnings! Peter had also kind words for Mark for having allowed Jodhaa to entertain Kumar. Mark noticed Peter never designated Jodhaa as his wife but as Kumar's... Was it just to please the actor or had he some ideas about it?

The food was delicious : lobster in Champagne sauce, haunch of venison with broccoli, and Melba peach... Fortunately Kumar wasn't an obdurate vegetarian : having been a famished beggar had conveniently wiped out his prejudices with regard to food, except for beef! Anything edible would satisfy him!

When they were served tea or coffee, Peter proposed them to spend the night at the Marriott's. They would be safe from the paparazzi then! Just Peter proposed an unusual repartition of the bedrooms! Kumar would share the bed of Leena. She wanted to try his long cock that was less huge than Kyrhan's but one that she could use more often than with her occasional breeding sessions... Kumar seemed quite delighted and Jodhaa felt abandoned until he added that he loved her but knew she would return to India soon! He would need another girl to cope until she returned to him... Jodhaa felt reinvigorated : Kumar still thought fondly to him! There was nothing new for her to be paired with Mark and Peter was so poised that the idea of being fucked by him gave her no thrill. Things got more interesting when Peter told her he intended to share her with Mark! She loved being double teamed and if she milked the two of them dry, she could still visit Leena and offer her to double team Kumar! A reversal of the roles would suit her.

Kumar went to take a shower while Leena changed to a very sexy baby doll, completely see through with lace at all the strategic places. There was a slit at each of them and this slit was closed by pink ribbons with a pretty knot. Kumar had just to pull one of the ribbons and the slit would open to let him explore whatever was behind the lace... Kumar had never seen such elaborate lingerie in the films he had partaken. He was mesmerized when he discovered her when he left the bathroom. Kumar led her directly to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and had a fleeting thought for her husband who was perhaps already enjoying Jodhaa's charms. He had put on a pyjama and he removed his top. Leena discovered his muscular chest. He had not an ounce of fat on his whole body. Leena felt quite interested by the huge tent Under his pyjama pants. She became quite wet when she realized how aroused Kumar was already, just watching her in her sheer negligee.

Kumar walked over to the bed and gently pushed her onto her back. Leena trembled in excitation as he lifted the hem of her babydoll. He discovered her assorted string. It was also completely see through and revealled that her pussy was as bald as an egg. She had shaven her pussy for the occasion. He bent down to sniff at her crotch. His thumbs gently partted her pussy lips and he probed into her wetness with a finger. Then his tongue entered her pussy, exploring it from her perinaeum to her clit and back. She moaned in ecstasy as she pressed his head into her pussy. It was so good that she wrapped her legs around his head and told him she was ready for more, much more!

Leena discovered that a beggar could also be an experienced pussy licker! Some of the screams from Jodhaa might have come from such delicate caresses! His tongue was providing her marvelous feelings, something she had never experienced before. Her squeals turned to moans of delight and finally to screams of pure pleasure. She knew that in the adjoining room, her husband and Mark could certain hear her pleasure. Jodhaa would certainly understand what Kumar was doing. She would ask him to give lessons to the other males in the harem. Kyrhan had bazsed everything on his huge cock but if he was able to add a strings to his bow, few women would be able to resist him!

Leena felt Kumar sucking her nectar with more and more avidity directly from its source. He stood up and dropped his pyjama pants. Leena had just heard he was as long as Kyrhan but his girth was much smaller, quite manageable for any woman. Kyrhan left a woman stretched out and of no use to any man for a variable duration from a few weeks to long months. That was the reason why he often used only her back passage and left her fuck hole to her original husband. He had had the good fortune of choosing Preeti whose husband declined to come to the harem and had left his wife there. Kyrhan had fucked her pussy for three years every odd day and she had needed nearly four months to get ready to marry Gwanendra...

Jodhaa had not lied : Kunar had an impressive horn, a tool as long as Kyrhan's but more slender, just like a pike with which he intended to skewer her to the hilt. He was smiling encouragingly to her, his hands on his hips and his mouth shining with her love juices. Leena reached out and took his beautiful manhood in her hand. It wasn't so small : she had trouble encircling it in her fingers. It would have been hopeless with Kyrhan who was the size of her wrist! Leena was in known territory : every year, Kyrhan sent her a man, usually from India or the surrounding countries who was desperate to have babies, but had a wife who had left him or was sterile, too ill or too old to to give him children. Adoption was a solution in most cases but some wanted a baby that was their real offspring. Leeena received them and let them breed her. After nine months, the man came back to pick up the baby she had just delivered, a perfectly legal situation in England!

Leena knew what Kunar wanted her to do : sucking his cock. She had done it so often with Kyrhan that Kumar was child play for her. She loved sucking cock. She had occasionally treated Peter when he was presiding an important meeting with ministers or his directors. In thèse occasions, she entered the office long before the arrival of the other members of the committee. She stripped naked to be totally receptive to her husband's body language. She knelt at his feet and disappeared under his desk. She opened his fly just with her teeth, a whorish gesture that was their gestiure of complicity. He then touched her buttocks lightly with the tip of his right shoe and she started to suck him like a good slave. He touched her with his right foot to tell her to speed up the process or with his left foot to make her slow down. Usually he tried to explode in her mouth during the final vote....

Leena then swallowed the sperm of her husband with deep pleasure his goo every time. She took great care to do it for Kunar with the same attention she gave to her husband at any time. She opened my mouth as wide as she could and engulfed it to about half of its length into her mouth before her lips clamped around it. With Peter, she could wait for hours in this position, waiting for his signal, but she was in command with Kumar. She filled her lungs and her tongue started to dance around his cock while she massaged his balls in her hand. He soon started to throb and moan. Like most men, he placed his hand on top of her head to control her movements. Petrer or Kyrhan were more experienced and let her blow them on her own. She was so proud to be totally in control of their pleasure!

Leena continued to work her mouth on Kumar's cock. She took him deeper and his cock completely jammed her air pipes. Now she had just one or two minutes to push him over the edge before suffocating. She was massaging him now with her throat muscles, and suddenly, his cock

exploded in her mouth. A torrent of sticky and creamy cum filled her mouth. She had once more passed her exam with flying colours. She dutifully swallowed all his cum letting his cock deflate in her mouth until it popped out of her lips. She licked her lips to catch any remaining dribble of cum that had escaped her swallowing. Kumar gave her an appreciative comment :

- Well done, Leena! There are just girls from the upper classes that can swallow cum just like lowly whores! You're a true pro!

The salacious comment made Leena excessively proud! The starters were finished. it was now time for Leena to move to the main course... Kumar pushed her on the bed, on her back. She obediently spread out her legs to offer him as completely as she could her honey pot. God she was on the pill and he couldn't knock up her but she would have loved to let him spew his spunk in her fertile belly. He was sooo handsome and she would have kept the baby... Kumar inched forward on top of Leena spreading her legs even wider as he prepared to enter her. She moaned as she felt the tip of his cock pushing aside her love lips. He entered slowly but for Leena, it felt just as if an express train entered her pussy and it was long, so long... With Kyrhan the feeling was quite different : she was so widely stretched out that she felt in state of shock and she was totally unable to really understand what she felt but with Kumar, she was perfectly aware that he was shoving an extremely long thing in her belly.

Leena moaned as he entered her. With Kyrhan, she would have screamed aloud. It was so different but finally she now understood what she felt when Kyrhan fucked her pussy. She hoped that this knowledge would make her a better fuck for the Prince on the next occasion.

Gently Kumar eased the rest of his cock into her pussy until his cock entered in contact with her cervix. It was done : she thought that he was embedded to the hilt in her pussy and that she had stayed totally conscious, all the time. That was what she had dreamed. She was happy of this new experience, even if it has still not reached its conclusion! Kumar patted her distended belly.

- Ready for the Super bowl, Leena?

Leena nodded, although she had not totally understood what Kumar wanted to do... Kumar had an encouraging smile as he began fucking Leena. The express train was moving again in her pussy. The barrier of her cervix opened in front of this new assault. Her hips rocked insanely as he humped forward. Her pussy rose and fell in unison to his moves. She thought he would split her in two, that he would kill her. She screamed her total acceptance.

- Yes, yes! Fuck me, Kumar! I want your cock! I want your baby!

- Wait to have delivered this one and I will be ready to knock you up again, Leena! You're made to have many partners, to spread your legs for them and give them all the babies they want! You may be high society, Leena but deep in your mind, you know that you are nothing but a lowly whore!

Kumar's cock was throbbing insanely in her pussy. She knew he was about to come deep in her womb. He humped forward a last time and she felt his hot seed splashing inside her. She closed my eyes and her climax threw her in another galaxy. They fucked again four times that night until they fell asleep totally exhausted entangled with Kumar deep in her pussy. It was another thing she would never have done with Kyrhan : he was so heavy that if he fell asleep on top of a girl, she was in high danger for her life but Kumar was much lighter...

Leena wondered about what Jodhaa was doing at the moment. Then she was lost to the word...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12