A Belated Birthday Celebration

Story Info
A friend returns a favor in her own way.
3.3k words
3.89
14.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers

By late November, after several years of living in a rental home, I had finally settled into a single story house in the outskirts of Tucson, located along the edge of a scenic saguaro-covered hillside. Several weeks earlier, Martin, a friend of mine from Ohio, called me to say that his cousin Kerry was coincidentally also moving to the Tucson area. He informed me that she was looking for a place to live and he asked me whether I'd be willing to help her find a place and if he could pass on my contact information to her. I agreed to show her around the area in order to give her some idea of what neighborhoods had both good and reasonably priced houses. A few days later, Kerry, who I had never met or even seen before, called me and we met at a diner down the road from my place. She seemed both stressed by the move to a state and excited by the opportunity to start a new life.

Kerry was in her late 20's, a few years younger than me, with a wide friendly smile and curly, dirty blonde hair. She had just gone through a messy divorce and was looking to get as far away from her ex-husband and her in-laws as possible, or at least that was her story. Kerry had joint custody of two young children, one in kindergarten, the other in the first grade, who would spend the school year in Cleveland and their summers with her in Tucson. According to Martin, Kerry was in the process getting her life back on track, not only after an ugly divorce, but after many years of heavy drinking and drug use. Thanks to selling a lot that she inherited upon her father's death a few years earlier, Kerry had enough money for a decent down-payment on a small house, and she had a stable job lined up as an administrative aide in a local law office. Apparently she found the job on account of yet another personal connection.

After the meet and greet following cups of black coffee and some pastries, I showed Kerry some promising neighborhoods on a map that I knew had houses for sale at prices that were a steal. She agreed to follow me in her own car as I drove to some of the locations we had marked on the map. She would stop, look around, take a flier or write down the numbers of the for sale places that clicked with her. Throughout this time, Kerry was friendly enough with me but not very talkative, so I assumed that when she drove back to her motel that would be the last I'd hear from her except indirectly from Martin.

A couple of weeks after I had shown her around, Kerry called me to thank me again and to say that she had found a house she that she liked. It was located on a street that I had shown to her, and she was on track in negotiations with the realtor. Somehow during our conversation, the fact that last week was my birthday came up, and Kerry suggested that we get together to celebrate as her way of saying thank you to me in person. I thought that she was kidding at first, but when it became clear that she wasn't, I agreed and told her to come over the following evening. My freezer was full of elk meat since my buddy Rob shot a young bull near Flagstaff a few months earlier, and I asked Kerry if she'd like to have some for dinner. She said that she had never tried elk, so elk backstrap it would be.

The next evening, Kerry came by around 7:00 while I was in the process of finishing the steaks on the skillet and roasting turnips in the oven. She brought a generic supermarket birthday cake for me, gaudily frosted and sprinkled, as well as small multitool pocket knife as a gift.

"Now Kerry, I certainly appreciate the gesture, but you didn't have to go through all this trouble, it was my pleasure to show you around and help you out. Martin was a good friend of mine who did a lot for me when I lived in Cleveland, so helping out his cousin is the least I could do..."

"It isn't any trouble for me, don't be silly, I wanted to do this for you, you know, it's been a while since anyone did anything so nice for me...plus I don't really know anyone around here except my boss and he's kind of a jackass."

Laughing, I asked Kerry what she wanted to drink, she asked for beer and a glass of water for now. The food was about ready and I set the table. Over dinner, I told her more about how I was planning on transitioning away from my job teaching stats classes at Tucson's community college in order to take a position as a data analyst for a biomedical device company. Kerry mentioned to me that while for the time being she was working as an administrative aide, her real passion since she was a girl was dogs, and that she would like to eventually get into pitbull breeding as a full-time job. I wasn't sure how she would manage that between the small lot and zoning laws, but I kept quiet about it, knowing not to ruin her sense that her life was moving forward. Mostly Kerry was happy to the point of being giddy over having found a place, and kept describing it to me even though I knew that neighborhood and had probably even pointed the house out to her to begin with.

As we talked, I was somewhat embarrassed by the fact that Kerry had worn a nice sweater and was made up for the occasion while I was wearing the rather ratty sweat pants and a white t-shirt, the sort that I would have worn for things like cleaning around the house or painting. Regardless of my appearance, Kerry seemed very pleased with the dinner and said that she really enjoyed having elk meat for the first time. In contrast, the birthday cake she bought for me was barely palatable, for one thing the frosting was almost fluorescent, but I forced a slice down with a smile to let it be known to her that I appreciate the thought.

"Happy Birthday, Mark," she said, raising her beer bottle, "even if it is a week late."

"Thank you...and cheers" (clicking bottles)

"Did you have a big shindig last week?"

"No, nothing like that, all low key, just went out for drinks with some friends and went home, also vaguely remember having my parents call and talk my ear off."

Kerry had moved her chair closer to mine while we spoke, and would sometimes put her hand on my side or on my shoulders as she spoke, which gave me license to move closer still until our legs were touching side by side below the dinner table.

It was only then that I really started to have any desire for and designs on Kerry. She was hardly one who would turn any heads at first glance - her nose was small and flat, her eyes were somewhat narrow and wide apart. On the other hand, thanks to her tight sweater and jeans I could tell that she had a nice figure, and more importantly, there was something strongly sexual about her manner even before she said or did anything overt.

Kerry's appearance and persona, with its combination of a plain, almost homely face compensated with a sensual body, reminded me of Judy, the first girl I had ever been with. The thought took me out of the present for just a moment, as fond memories from fifteen plus years ago drifted through my mind. They were memories of a wild, sweat-dripping, and dirty coupling by the muddy bank of a river, and an equally intense memory of a tryst later that summer when Judy was bent over a dilapidated park bench as I fucked her from behind. I looked towards Kerry furtively and wondered if she had similarly initiated some fortunate guy years ago in the same way.

"Would you like anything else to drink..." I said, very awkwardly as if I subconsciously nursed the stupid thought that Kerry could read my daydreams.

"I'll have another beer."

"How about a glass of whiskey?" I asked, gesturing towards a bottle of Jim Beam.

"Sure, I'll take it with ice." Kerry glanced from my kitchen towards the stereo in my living room, stood up and said, "Let's put on some music, this is a week late and I'm the only one here, but it's still a birthday party, right?"

"What do you like, take a look..." I said dubiously, thinking that my eclectic collection of jazz, blues, classical, wouldn't really be to her liking.

Going through my CD rack, she joked "Hmm, Brahms...Duke Ellington, Glenn Miller...Interesting, but it's not the kind of thing to dance to..."

"That's OK by me, I'm not much for dancing." I could tell that my sarcastic smirk was a bit off-putting to her.

"That doesn't matter," said Kerry, still playful and carefree, "I can do all the dancing, you just sit back and watch me. Put something on, surprise me, I can move to it as long as there's a tune and rhythm." Kerry smiled coyly, I walked up toward her behind the stereo and put my arms around her. We kissed softly on the lips, then paused and glanced back at each other with looks that said, "Yeah, this feels right..." without any words. Embracing, the next kiss was deep and passionate, lasting for minutes as each of our lips and tongues explored the other's mouths and faces.

It was just what I needed at the time. I was at the tail end of a failing relationship with Janet, a woman who was a decade my senior, we were losing interest in one another and just going through the motions of a failed relationship - getting together for lunch or dinner once or twice a week. Not only had my sex life with Janet tapered to virtually nothing, we were at the point where we could hardly even stand to touch or kiss each other, and any enjoyment we had of each other's company initially was now faded and gone. Needless to say, now Kerry seemed like a breath of fresh air in my life.

Stopping to breathe, Kerry was adamant, "Some music, please...liven this two man...two person party up a bit, Mark!"

I decided to put on Dave Brubeck's "Take 5," and tried to get her to sit down on the couch with me, holding both her glass and mine while she figured out what she wanted to do. Kerry encouraged me to sit down and drink my whiskey, but she remained standing, trying to internalize the syncopated rhythm enough to be able to move with it. Kerry's body swayed slowly, cautiously at first, she didn't know the music but she, or at least her body, instinctively liked it. The slow swaying became more fluid and sinuous, with rhythmic waves moving from her hips through her torso up to her shoulders. Kerry swung around with her back turned towards me, and while I took another sip of the whiskey, she reached down and pulled her white wool sweater off. She only had a red lace bra on underneath.

When she turned to face me she had a wide smile and her face and asked, "How am I doing?"

"Great..."

"I used to do this for one the side, I know what I'm doing...", from her laugh, I couldn't tell whether she was joking or whether she really had stripped during her alleged outlaw days.

Her lithe body continued to writhe, and without breaking stride she undid the back of her bra and threw it towards me. Kerry's breasts were very small and slightly sagging, they were light in tone against her beige-tanned torso.

"I can tell someone down there likes my dancing too." Loose sweat pants don't hide growing erections very well. When I asked whether I needed to tip her, Kerry walked over and playfully slapped my cheek. She then bent over in front of me and pulled down her jeans, leaving nothing on but her pink lace thong panties. What Kerry lacked in breast size and facial beauty was more than made up for by the rest of her figure. Her hips were wide but perfectly-proportioned with matching round, firm buttocks. Her tapering thighs were smooth and her flat, strong stomach showed no sign of having carried children a few years ago. Rocking sideways, she darted her forefingers under the waistband of the pink thong and slid the panties down to her ankles, wrapping them around her left foot, and waving them aside. Kerry's crotch was shaved bare, and her outer pussy lips were camel-toed with just a protruding hint of the inner labia exposed, like a glimpse inside a dark pink mother of pearl seashell through a narrow aperture.

Kerry was now leaning forward and supporting her weight against my shoulders, I responded by taking her by the hips and sat her down on my lap, then reached around to press her groin tighter against mine by pushing down on her wide buttocks. She threw back her head and gasped as I kissed her neck and then worked my mouth down to her chest and nipples. Kerry's body smelled sweetly of vanilla-scented perfume, fragrant but not overpowering, and her hair had a spicy, herbal smell from her shampoo. My hands moved from Kerry's ass up to her neck, pulling her head towards me, we kissed passionately as she ran her fingers through my hair and I gently pressed her neck.

When we stopped kissing, I took off my t-shirt and our bodies pressed and slid together even more closely, and now Kerry worked her way down along my upper body with tender nibbles and kisses with her long, white teeth, delicately taking my erection into her mouth through the cloth of my pants and shorts. Seeing her spittle all over was a signal to slowly lead Kerry into the bedroom, simply because the couch was too small and uncomfortable for anything more than the preliminaries.

Kerry threw off the cover of my king-size bed and laid down on her side facing me, her grinning face propped up on her hand and elbow. I dropped my sweatpants and boxers while reaching into a drawer for a condom, which she quickly took from my hand while proceeding to suck as I was still standing over the bed. Once I got onto the bed, my cock still in her mouth, Kerry pulled away for a moment, put the condom over the tip, and then applied it slowly and rhythmically with her mouth.

Once that I was done, I maneuvered on top of Kerry, kissing her on the mouth and neck as my right hand explored her pussy, which was now very wet and ready for me. My index and middle finger still exploring her inner labia and her cervix, I slowly but firmly used my free hand to move Kerry's legs apart and up, propping them over my shoulders, and with a few thrusts I was in. Her buttocks firmly in my hands and her feet up, I twisted my hips so that I moved up and down and in a corkscrew motion, in to the hilt and twisting up towards her pubic bone.

Like her stomach, Kerry's pussy walls were incredibly tight for a woman who recently had two children. She was moaning with pleasure, and started bucking her hips up to match my speed and rhythm. The bedroom was dark, but enough light from the living room came in for me to see our silhouettes against the wall, my rump moving up and down, twisting deeper into her. I could feel the intense spasms moving through my groin, but I held off as long as I could, hoping that Kerry would come too. Unfortunately, I came before she climaxed, and I looked into her eyes as though to apologize, until she embraced me tightly so as to say without uttering a word that it was fine and we'd have another opportunity.

After pulling out of her and taking off the condom, we sprawled out beside one another to catch our breath. Eventually I got up and brought our whiskey glasses. Kerry and I clicked our glasses and drank from them while taking in one another's bodies with our eyes. A minute later, she was lying beside me facing away, while my cock was already half-hard against the cheeks of her ass and her back was pressed tight against my chest. Kerry turned around and straddled my right thigh between hers, leaving a warm, sticky trail of her juices along the top of my leg, and then rubbed her wet crotch against my groin. As my cock hardened, I asked, "Are you ready?"

She giggled and said, "I was waiting for you...what took you so long?" as she reached into the box and pulled out another condom. As soon as it was on, Kerry mounted me and arched her body backwards, her arms behind her back, thrusting her hips so hard and so fast that I didn't even need to move to match her. When she shouted "Oh shit!" and shrieked, I knew that she came and that I could get off again.

To finish, I grabbed Kerry by the hips and swung her body around, face down on the pillow, her ass in the air and knees on the mattress. Pulling out for a moment just broke the intensity long enough for her to turn her head and face me so that we could take a pause and laugh, and then without further ado I was deep within her again, this time from behind. Kerry squinted, gasped, and exhaled, taking it all in.

"Fuck me like a dog, Mark!"

My hands were now on Kerry's hips again, pulling her body towards me to add force to each thrust. Kerry started to squeal, squeezing and biting the pillow as though we were doing anal, and I asked if everything is OK.

"Doggie always hurt a little, but it feels so good too, don't stop, keep going sweetie, faster, harder."

I thrust my hips to get in as deep as I could possibly go, my balls were slapping against the moist edge of her gaping slit. Whatever discomfort Kerry felt gave way to waves and spasms of pleasure, and we came almost simultaneously this time. Kerry relaxed, released the pillow and went limp, as I almost collapsed over her, exhausted and satisfied at once exhausted and satisfied.

Once we caught our breaths again, Kerry teasingly asked, "So, what will we do if your elderly girlfriend comes over right now?"

"I told you, she's in Houston visiting her mother, and she won't be my girlfriend for much longer."

"Too bad. I was looking forward to hiding in your closet if she came by, and listen to you explain the sights and smells, and the wet spot on the bed."

I glanced at the puddle of sweat, pussy juices, and semen on the bed and snickered, "After another few drinks and another go at it, it would be even harder to explain."

"I can use a break," Kerry said, and I agreed. We laid in bed beside each other, and I suggested that we watch a movie together or put on another track of music. She said that it was a good idea, but neither one of us moved, preferring to stay with our arms, each around each other's back and shoulders and with our legs intertwined until we were half asleep, saying barely articulate nonsense, at once sweet and sarcastic, to each other through the night.

Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers