A Bellhop's Duties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed the head of his meat was glistening slightly and images of old fantasies rose up in my head. Having seen him, in photographs, in bikini swim briefs, I knew what his body would look like. And I was not disappointed.

His form was nicely sculpted but not overdone, much like Steve's and my bodies. But, unlike my lover and I, he had some body hair. Soft brown hair covered a portion of his chest and trailed down to his crotch. He had some hair on his legs and arms as well. But not too much for my taste.

Brian came over and knelt on my side of the bed, his cock waving in the air. I glanced again at Steve who nodded and smiled, then I took it in gloved hand and pumped it a couple of times. It filled my grip as I leaned over and licked Brian's precum. He gave a little groan while I savored the salty taste.

Steve leaned against my back as he moved his face up next to mine. He took a good lick at the purple head of Brian's penis then kissed me. That seemed to decide it.

We pulled Brian down to lay on his back between us. Steve and I began to lick his shaft up to the head, our tongues meeting often. We both sucked on the head, sharing it in a fun cock-filled French kiss. Our hands joined in stroking and massaging Brian's hairy balls as well.

Soon we settled on a pattern. I would suck on the head while Steve would lick up and down the shaft. Then we'd switch and I'd lick his shaft like a sucker and Steve would tongue and suck on the flared head.

Brian moaned encouragement as he stroked our heads. He seemed to like what we were doing. I knew I was and, when I took his hard cock gently in hand, I knew Steve was too.

Steve tried to reach mine as well but I was prone on my stomach so he settled for caressing my butt and playing with my asshole.

Brian bucked once on the bed and pried us off his dick. When I looked up at him, he smiled and said, "I do not want to come too soon. Come up here."

We both moved up next to him. Brian took my face in his hands and gently kissed me. His tongue was soft and wet and insistent as it entered my mouth. My hand stroked the hair on his chest while I felt Steve's tongue on my ear. I opened one eye and saw him move to lick Brian's ear as well.

Brian broke our kiss and turned to Steve. It was rather beautiful how gently this rich, powerful man held Steve's face and tenderly kissed him. Rather than feel jealous, I was incredibly turned on.

I leaned over and licked Brian's nipples while watching these two lovely men kiss so sweetly and passionately. (Steve later told me that he got off on watching Brian and I kiss too so I guess we were even.)

Then it was my turn to kiss Steve, something I never seemed to tire of. While Frenching Steve, I ran one gloved hand down to hold Brian firmly. I felt his rumbling purr through his chest while I was leaning across him to kiss my lover.

Brian was active while Steve and I dueled with our tongues. His hands roamed freely down to my asshole where a finger poked me playfully. From Steve's moans, I guessed that Brian was doing the same to him.

We broke our kiss and looked at Brian. He was smiling. "You two are so perfect... I could just lay here and watch you make love all night."

Steve glanced at me and said, "But joining in is much more fun."

I nodded as I felt Brian's dick jerk in my hands. He obviously liked joining in too.

"I want you to fuck me, Mike," Brian announced.

I nodded again and we began to move around on the big bed. Brian got on his hands and knees and I moved behind him. Steve joined me and we took turns licking his hairy ass. Once my tongue moved inside easily, I probed a bit then switched and shoved my fingers into him to loosen the boy up.

Steve was busy sucking my cock to get it ready to enter his boss. His mouth was like magic on me. I had to push him off or I'd shoot right there.

Finally, the moment came and I lay back, letting Brian move above me. He slowly eased himself onto my hard cock. His ass was so warm and tight. I could tell I was far from the first to fuck him but he seemed to keep his sphincter tight.

Once I slid into him, he began to move up and down on me. He occasionally rolled his hips as well setting up more friction. Every downthrust brought a moan from Brian. On the upthrust, I felt him rise up until just the head of my dick was in his ass before thrusting it back down.

It was a dream come true. I was fucking one of the richest men in the country who I used to fantasize about. And it was better than I ever dreamed. Just the thought that I knew something special about him that almost no one else did was great but the fact that I was getting to fuck one of the most eligible bachelors in America was incredibly exciting.

Steve, obviously an old hand at pleasing his boss, straddled me to enjoy Brian's mouth on his cock. Brian's mouth on Steve's dick quickly mirrored my dick in his ass. I pulled Steve down to sit on my face.

I slowly tongue-fucked Steve's sphincter as Brian rode me and sucked Steve's cock. It was one of the hottest sex sessions of my life. In moment I felt like gallons of my cum was flooding Brian's rectum as I screamed into Steve's ass.

Brian yelled out as I came too. He grabbed his dick and held it tightly and bellowed. Somehow he managed to keep from shooting onto the sheets beneath him.

I soon found out that Brian, while young and energetic like Steve and I, could not experience more than one orgasm at a time. But when he did cum, it more than made up for that.

That was to occur a bit later.

Meanwhile, Brian lay on his back while Steve and I lay on either side of him. We took turns kissing each other and I found myself playing idly with the soft carpet of brown fur on Brian's chest. I twined it a bit in my fingers then slowly stroked it back into place, my hand following the flow of his hair until my fingers were brushing through his tight, curly pubic hair.

This caused Brian to build up steam again and I could feel his hardening dick with my fingers. To help him along, Steve and I both licked his nipples. Brian held our heads gently to his chest as we did so.

Finally he lifted my head, kissed me deeply and asked, "May I fuck you?"

My response was a huge smile. I was about to get my ass filled with my fantasy lover's cock!

I glanced at Steve and found him smiling at me. He apparently wanted to watch me get filled by his boss as well. He kissed me and whispered, "Go ahead. He's marvelous."

Rather than fill me with jealousy at the thought of Steve being fucked by Brian, I was thrilled to get the same chance.

I quickly got on my hands and knees, wagging my ass in the air. That is my favorite position, taken from behind doggie-style. I fell so beautifully under the control of whoever is fucking me. While I like control when it comes to oral sex and fucking my lover, I really get off on giving up control when it's my turn to be fucked.

Brian got behind me and I yelped in pleasure as I felt his tongue begin to swab then probe my tight ass. He was quite talented at eating a man's ass and soon had me squirming with delight.

I looked down between my legs to see Steve sucking on Brian, getting him hard and wet for my ass. I was definitely going to enjoy this.

Brian asked, "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be. Put that cock in me!"

Steve's hand rested on my ass as he steered his boss's cock into my waiting ass. As that wonderful piece of meat pushed as my tight opening, Steve used his free hand to caress my ass then moved down to massage the area around my sphincter with his finger tip.

I felt myself opening and then felt Brian's cockhead slip into me. In seconds he was buried to the hilt. I moved my hips as he sat nestled inside my rectum. He began to push in and out. I found a rhythm to move my hips in sync with his cock. I also squeezed my ass muscles when he pulled back, leaving only the head in me.

Steve got in front of me and kissed me. His tongue moved with loose abandon in my mouth and I was loving it. But I wanted more.

Sensing my need without words, Steve knelt before me and fed me his luscious cock. I took it happily, slobbering and licking the stiff meat. I was in heaven being taken at both ends.

I managed to create a new rhythm between the cock in my ass and the one in my mouth. As Brian pulled back, I took more of Steve into my mouth. As Brian shoved into me, I pulled back on Steve's cock and licked just the head as it rested between my lips.

This pattern seemed to last for a wonderfully long time. But all good things must come to an end and this was no exception. First Brian blasted his seed into my ass with a titanic roar coming from him. That helped trigger Steve to fire his volley of cum into my waiting mouth.

Unless you've experienced it yourself, I don't know if you can totally appreciate how exciting it is to enjoy two different men's cum in your ass and in your mouth. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. And I hadn't cum myself.

After my lovers pulled out, I collapsed on the bed, my hard cock pressing into the mattress. Steve and Brian rolled me over and shifted ends. Steve moved between my legs and began to suck Brian's cum from my ass. The slurping sound made me harder than ever. Steve grasped me and began to pump as his tongue reached into me and scooped out the jism inside.

Brian leaned over and kissed me heatedly, tasting Steve's cum in my mouth. I ran my hands over his sweaty, furry chest as we kissed.

In moments, Steve's hand had me ready to blow. Brian, sensing this for himself, swooped down and took my cock in his mouth, swallowing my sperm as it blasted out of me.

We all three lay sated for the next few minutes, saying and doing little. Finally, Brian sat up, leaned over to kiss each of us and quietly left.

Steve and I held each other after that, kissing softly before we both fell into a deep, drained sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to leave it there but I realized that I need to close off this chapter of my life. So, I'll move ahead a bit.

Brian decided he wanted to handle his end of his family's affairs from our fair city. Several subsidiaries are headquartered here. And instead of finding an apartment or condo, he bought the hotel.

Seems extreme but the investment began to pay off almost immediately. After taking over the top floor as his personal domicile, his family's PR company began to promote us extensively across the country. Bookings went up rapidly and soon there was a waiting list for guests.

Since Brian was staying here, Steve was able to as well. And I was happier than anyone at that happy occurence. Steve was given one of the newly remodeled suites on the top floor (as was Francine) and I became a semi-permanent fixture there.

The stories I could tell.. Like what young TV starlet paraded around naked as she and Francine carried on a torrid, but short-lived affair. Or the boy-band singer that spent a long weekend with Brian.

But, that soon died down. Francine's lovers were, for the most part, much more discrete.

And Brian...

Well, shortly after taking over the hotel, Brian and Bob met several times and there was a distinct chemistry there. Steve and I felt it as did many others who were aware of Brian's particular interests.

So, I'm happy to report that the two Bs are now quite the item in our little group. Brian even asked Bob to move in permanently, something that Steve tells me Brian has never asked any of his previous lovers.

And I got my promotion. But not to Concierge or anything of that nature. I replaced the retiring head of Brian's travel division and am now in charge of Brian's trips, both domestic and international.

But better than that is the fact that I now am part of Brian's entourage along with Steve, my lover and friend. And we don't have to bother with the pretense of separate rooms when we do travel.

And the best thing is that Steve and I finally took the last big step...

It was a romantic candlelit dinner that Brian arranged while we were in Paris. Steve and I sat on the balcony in the warm spring air enjoying the night, the meal, and each other.

I stood and walked to the railing. Steve came up behind me and held me firmly as he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Michael Bowman."

I turned and looked into my love's eyes and told him, "And I love you, Steven Cooper."

Then we kissed under Paris' starry sky.

12