A Belly Full of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matilda, what... fuck!..." Matilda fondled his balls a bit tougher as her head went all the way down his shaft once again. Simon's eyes closed as he bit his lip.

"Matilda, God, I'm so close... I can feel it..."

Matilda came back up, letting his cock fling free from her mouth for a moment. She continued to jerk him off though and fondle his crotch, as she looked up at him with a smile. "I just thought I'd give you the best way to wake up my love, that's all."

Simon just whimpered as Matilda ran her hand all the way up to his tip and back down again. "Do you want to cum for me, my big pregnant man?"

"Yes baby, God I need too..."

"I thought so my big boy. Cum in my mouth Daddy, give me all your pregnant cum."

Matilda felt his balls tighten within her grip. It was time. Quickly she guided her mouth back onto his cock head. Her strokes became quicker, stronger as Simon now let out a yelp as his fell back down onto the couch. He grabbed his enormous belly, holding it, as Matilda felt him erupt in her mouth. His load fired off from his sack, running up that shaft, throbbing with every rope of cum which splashed down her mouth. Matilda's eyes widened in delight as the hot sticky load hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed as much as she could, but it was all too much. His orgasms had become too much for her to handle these days. Drops of white cum splashed out the sides of her mouth, unable to be contained, falling down onto his boxer shorts staining them. Simon's body shook through that orgasm, hands gripping his pregnant form, as his legs twitched beside Matilda. To her credit Matilda never let his cock escape her mouth, even if she couldn't swallow all of his seed, as she slowly stopped stroking him to completion.

With almost ten ropes of hot cum down her throat and on her chin, Simon finally seemed spent. For now, though. Matilda was counting on that. She wasn't to be so eagerly finished with. Still, she had clean up to do. She sucked him ever so gently, aware that his tip was sensitive, and cleaned up all his remaining cum off his shaft. Simon just lay there, gripping his belly, sighing to himself as Matilda cared for her pregnant boyfriend. Satisfied his cock was completely clean, she let his manhood be free from her lips, the shaft limply falling down onto his shorts with a thwack.

Her hand which had been gripping his cock was still covered in spunk, and she still had some on her chin. Not to mention there was a sizable pool of it on his boxer shorts. An idea beginning to form, Matilda grabbed the hem of his boxer shorts and pulled them down off his waist. Simon let her, moving his heavy form as best he could, as Matilda got them down his legs and off around his ankles. His crotch was now free for her, free for her to do anything she wanted.

Instead Matilda crawled up, resting her head on the top of his belly. Simon looked up at her smiling as he lay down. "That's a nice way to get woken up."

"I thought you could use a nice relaxing blowjob."

"I needed it? Or you needed it?"

"I'm just trying to take care of my pregnant boy, that's all." Matilda said with a devilish grin.

She took her hand which was still covered in spunk and wiped it on the top of his pregnant belly. She slathered his cum all over the top of his dome and even across his belly button. Simon watched, smiling, as she coated him in his own seed. Satisfied she had gotten as much as she could off her hand, she leaned back down to his belly and began to lick the spunk off it. She grasped his own hands which were still on his belly and their fingers intertwined. They held his pregnant bump, in love and admiring it, as Matilda licked her way across it.

"My my my, what a messy belly you have. Good thing I'm here to clean it all up."

Her mouth ran across his skin, his hair, his belly button. Simon cooed to himself, enjoying his beautiful blonde girlfriend admiring his pregnant body. Matilda dutifully cleaned him up from the mess she had created, her tongue almost massaging his skin as she playfully ran it all over him. Simon smiled up at her, loving the attention on her swollen abdomen.

"Let's get that shirt off you Daddy."

Simon propped himself back up on his elbows as Matilda grabbed the bottom of his shirt. She lifted up, Simon straining to hold himself up under his huge weight, as she pulled the shirt off over his head. She threw the shirt away onto the floor, looking down at the now fully nude form of her pregnant man. Simon laid back down, a bit tired as he always was from the final month of his pregnancy, as Matilda took him all in. He was still thin, not having put on too much weight because of the baby, but his chest was clearly starting to swell. Mounds were starting to rise, complete with pert erect nipples on each one. His milk was coming.

"God I can't wish to start milking you baby."

Matilda leant over his belly, moving her knees forward, as she sunk down onto his right nipple. Simon let out a little gasp as she took the whole thing into her mouth and began to suckle. She was determined to get something out of him. She knew he was close. The swelling of his breasts had to mean he was close to lactating. She wanted his milk, to feed upon him like a baby. The complete gender reversal had her lusting after him. Then she felt it. A drop at first... then another... then another. It tasted sweet, nothing at all like regular milk. It wasn't creamy, but it still had an intoxicating aroma. He was finally milking for her!

As Matilda latched onto his breast, sucking hard as he finally expressed his milk, Simon took hold of her head, cradling her in his arms. It was almost like he was practicing for his new born as he watched his girlfriend feed from him. He loved her, more than anyone ever would, as his girlfriend moaned from the milky delights currently running down her throat. Matilda never wanted to let go, never wanted to stop drinking from her pregnant man, as she guzzled everything down.

Not to be forgotten, she let go of that nipple, milk all over her lips and chin as she latched onto the other breast. Simon sighed as she relieved the pressure that had been growing within him that he had not even noticed. His milk began to spray forth into Matilda's mouth, releasing the creamy secondary contents of his pregnant body. He could feel it now, as he nursed his girlfriend, the unmistakable swelling between his crotch. He was getting hard again.

Matilda knew this would happen. She'd planned on it. A pregnant man's libido was almost insatiable, at least in her experience with Simon and her discussions with her girlfriends. All their partners craved sex nearly every moment of the day, their powers of recovery almost superhuman. This plague of pregnant men could not be stopped in the bedroom. Some of the women complained about it, the constant need to keep them satisfied. Not Matilda though. No, she wanted it all. She'd fuck her pregnant boyfriend as much as he needed and more.

With her knees between Simon's legs, and her body bent over his pregnant belly as she suckled on his tits, it was hard to not miss the swelling of his cock beginning to happen beneath his belly. She felt the erection grow, rising up past her left leg, as it began to swell and throb. It was already nearly at full mast, thick and hard and ready to go another round. For Matilda it was about time.

She released her hold on his left breast, the treasured milk dribbling down her chin, as she bent upright. She wiped her hand across her face, lustfully looking down at her boyfriend. That pregnant hard body, those milky tits, that erect cock: she needed him now.

"Fuck me Daddy. I need you."

Simon wasted no time. Instead of riding him, which she had been planning to do, Simon shooed her off. Reaching his arms up, Matilda helped him sit up. He hauled himself upwards, grunting, sweating a little as his belly made even that effort seem hard. Not to be discouraged, he put his hands down on the edge of the couch and with a little waddle and thrust he pushed himself up and into a standing position. Happy he had been able to do that without Matilda's help, he held one hand on his lower back and raised one hand down to Matilda and helped her up.

"Come." Taking Matilda by the hand he walked her from the couch and out of their living room. Matilda watched his tight butt and the wiggle of his hips as Simon waddled down the hallway and into their bedroom. There he turned on the light, and walked to the side of the bed, where with a playful little shove her threw her on top of it. Matilda giggled as she lay on her back, scooting down so her legs were off the bed and her now slopping wet pussy was just on the edge.

She watched as Simon positioned himself between her legs. The bed was just at the right height so he didn't have to bend, otherwise she doubted he would have been able to fuck her in this position anymore. These days it was usually on his side or on his back. He must have been really worked up from the blowjob to want to fuck her standing up today. He reached down below his belly, fumbling for a moment as he was unable to see, but he found what he was looking for and grasped his cock. He took hold of it and waddled a little forward. His belly was so large he couldn't see what he was doing so he was relying on feel. Matilda felt the tip of his cock brush past her clit and she felt like she had been hit by lightning. Her toes curled just from the touch and she bit her lip, trying not to cum on the spot. Simon tried again, trying to see past his belly. Finally, after another failed attempt he found the wet hole he had been looking for.

Simon pushed forward, his cock entering Matilda's wet cunt, as the tip of his thick cock entered her. Matilda cried out, an orgasm crashing over her, as her pregnant boyfriend thrust his entire length within her. Matilda gripped the sheets, eyes rolling back into her head as she found release. Her body twitched, shaking as Simon bottomed out, the root of his cock pressed up against her pubis as his balls dangled into her taint. His belly was right out into her face, so large she could almost sit up and kiss it. But her orgasm was still racking her body and all she could do was grit her teeth as she felt a gush of her own girl juice cover her boyfriend's cock.

Meanwhile Simon just stood there, waiting, rubbing his belly. His tits were still milking just a little, running down his chest to splash onto the top of his dome. Simon just rubbed his pregnant belly, smiling and looking down at it, letting the little drops of milk be run over by his hands and kneaded into his skin. As the milk was washed across his belly, it gave his skin a glow which made him look even more fecund and fertile than Matilda could ever remember. She groaned again as another orgasm hit her.

Simon decided now was the time. Still gripping his belly and rubbing it, he began to thrust in and out of his girlfriend's pussy. He worked solidly despite his pregnant form, his hips moving in a solid rhythm as he thrust in and out of that wet hole. The squelch of his meat sliding in and out of her cunt filled the air, as Matilda's squirt now soaked the sheets underneath them. The smell of sex permeated the room, heavy and hot, as she gripped the sheets to keep herself in place. Simon was fucking her, her pregnant, manly boyfriend was fucking her.

"I'm going to make you pregnant baby, you want that?"

"Oh yes Daddy please!"

"I'm going to make you nice and pregnant like me, you want that baby!?"

"Oh yes please Daddy! I want to be pregnant with you! I want us both to be filled and knocked up with our children! I want us both to be huge together!"

Simon continued to stroke his belly, lovingly caressing his stomach as he thrust harder and faster into Matilda. He was sweating, the exercise taking its toll on his heaving body, but he would not submit. He was going to keep going until he was done. He leant forward over Matilda now, his belly pressing into hers, as he put his arms on her shoulders. Matilda leant up, kissing him passionately. Their tongues wrapped around each other, eyes closed, as they held their embrace.

Matilda brought up her legs, wrapping them around Simon's waist, as she now held his stomach. She could feel the child within him. His belly was full of life, growing, kicking, soon to be ready to see the world. She would be there for him, next to him as he gave birth, ready for anything he needed from her.

Simon was approaching his own climax now. His fingers dug into her shoulders, gripping her tightly. He let go of their kiss, panting, eyes closed, gritting his teeth. Sweat was dripping onto Matilda as he continued to drive his cock deep inside her, his thickness seeming to grow, stretching out her pussy. Finally he broke, his orgasm rushing forward as with one final thrust he buried himself as deep inside Mary as he could get, just before her cervix, and he blew his load.

"MARY FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"That's it Daddy! Knock me up! Make me pregnant just like you! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT WITH YOU!"

Hot cum shot into Matilda, covering her walls as she also had another orgasm. She clung to the pregnant Simon, both of them screaming out, as they climaxed together. Rope after rope of cum blanketed Matilda's uterus, only to run out with her own girl cum which was currently squirting all over Simon's cock. They coated the bed underneath them in their juices, a pool of hot sticky mess underneath Matilda's ass, as for almost a minute both rode that delirious high of climax.

Then, as Simon's cock throbbed for the final time, depositing its last drop of seed, he rolled over exhausted onto the bed, crashing down besides her. His cock flung free from her snatch, allowing a river of semen and girl cum to flow out of her. They both lay there, panting, coming down. A little giggled escaped from Matilda as she placed her hand on top of Simon's belly, lying there, resting. Happy.

After a few minutes, Matilda smiled and sighed as she turned over to face her boyfriend. Cuddling up next to him, she realized with a pout he had already fallen asleep. He was snoring, cradling his belly, as he napped after their sex.

"Typical men. Even when they are pregnant."

She gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Still, I suppose I've got to clean you up Daddy."

And with a cheerful little smile Matilda sat up and jumped down off the bed, turning around to kneel between his legs. She was going to have to clean all that cum of his belly and cock.

After all, she was a dutiful girlfriend.

12