A Bend in the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as we're going to do this, let's take it into the bedroom," Tad sighed.

I reluctantly took my mouth off him and we went down the hall into his bedroom. I was undressed in a skinny minute, then I helped Tad undress. I took off his t-shirt, kissing him on the chest as I did so. Then I knelt, naked, in front of him and pulled down his shorts. His cock was still semi-hard and there was a drop of clear fluid on the end. I licked it off hungrily. Man! I was horny for him!

We got on the bed and I reveled in the feel of our bodies against each other. Tad's skin was so smooth, so well cared for. I ground my crotch against his, feeling our cocks touch. I kissed him, hard, and ran my hand down his back and the curve of his buttocks. I touched his anus with my middle finger, running around the rim, but not piercing him. He gave a little moan when I did that. I took his cock in my hand, squeezing him gently, feeling him get hard. "How about if I suck your cock a little, baby?" I whispered.

"Suck my cock, Cliff. Suck it good," Tad said from the throes of passion. I moved down quickly and buried my face in his crotch, inhaling his clean musky scent. Laying his cock against my face, I kissed it from root to tip, then back down again. I circled the head with my tongue, but stopped at that, preferring to work my way back down again with little, sucking kisses. When I couldn't take it any more, when I had to have him, I moved back up to the head again and engulfed his wonderful prick. Tad thrust a little involuntarily with the pleasure, and I groaned in satisfaction. Careful not to touch him with my teeth, I sucked hard, moving my head up and down, and working the shaft with my hand. "Oh baby! That feels so good, Cliff!" Tad gave a little chuckle. "I did miss you, Cliff."

"I missed you too," I said, briefly taking my mouth off. But only briefly.

He got harder. I could tell the difference. It meant that he was about to cum. Instead of sucking harder and faster, I slowed down. I meant for it to last for both of us.

"It's going to happen soon, Cliff," Tad panted.

"Mmmm."

I flicked my tongue across the head, lapping at the steady flow of fluid. The head of Tad's cock felt enormous in my mouth. It was swollen, and hot, and ready to erupt. Tad went rigid below me, then relaxed. He grunted gutturally and thrust upward as a geyser of hot, thick, sticky semen spurted from his straining cock into my waiting mouth. I moaned as my mouth was filled with Tad's essence, and I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could to keep up with the torrent spewing from him. I worked the shaft, up and down as Tad gasped "Oh! Oh! Oh! Baby!"

Finally his semen slowed to a trickle. I knew that by now his cock would be very sensitive, so I reluctantly removed my mouth, giving him a quick kiss as I released him. The residue of his sperm remained, and I swallowed, savoring the taste.

I crawled up beside him. I took him in my arms again and kissed him. Our tongues danced together briefly. Tad closed his eyes as if to sleep, but I said, "We're not done yet."

"What do you mean?" he asked tiredly.

"Baby, I haven't cum yet," I replied.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He put his hand on my face and caressed me. I kissed his hand. "What do you want? A nice blowjob?"

"No, Tad. I want your ass."

"Oh Cliff. I'm a little tired..." he stared to say.

"Tad, I know you were taking care of family business while you were away. I respect that. But it's been damn lonely around here without you. Now I need some sex tonight. Some real sex, not just a blowjob. So, please get on your hands and knees." I was already on my knees beside him on the bed. My cock was fully erect, and it was going into Tad's butt tonight if I had anything to do with it.

Slowly, Tad got into position. I got the lube and put some on my cock. "Down a little," I said. Tad went down on his forearms. I got between his legs and pushed them apart. His lightly-haired asshole came into view. I put a dollop of lube on his anus and pushed into him with my finger. Tad jumped a little.

"Easy!" he said, a little tersely.

"Sorry," I said.

I put the head of my cock against his opening, and started to push. He sighed deeply, grabbed his pillow, and put his head down on it. I sensed him relaxing. It was like he realized that it was going to happen no matter what, so he might as well enjoy it.

He opened gradually for me. I put on a little more pressure. He put his hand on my cock to slow me and said, "Slower, Cliff. Please."

"I'm trying," I said. But the fact was, I was so inflamed with lust at that point that I was on the verge of just shoving it in and fucking. I restrained myself with difficulty.

I slowed down and held still for a few moments. Gradually, Tad's tight anus opened to accept me. When I had the head in, I stopped and let us both rest a little. He spread a little more for me, burying his face in the pillow. I was about halfway in now, almost past the muscle that guarded the entrance. I felt him take a deep breath and push a little, and I slipped the rest of the way in. Tad groaned deeply, as did I. I pushed and hilted myself, feeling his tight warm sheath close over me.

"Oh that feels good," I said.

"Go slow at first. It's been a while," Tad said.

I tried, but I wasn't really able to go slow. I began fucking him with long, deep strokes, enjoying the closeness and warmth. My pleasure ratcheted upward with each thrust. For variety, I went deep a few times, then shallow, enjoying the feel of his tight sphincter on the head of my cock. Tad raised up against me. I put my arm around him and pulled him close. For just a moment, we caught sight of ourselves in the full-length mirror on his closet door. Two men, one young, one middle-aged, joined in coitus. Many people would call what we were doing perverted, an aberration, a sickness, or even a sin. I, however, thought of it as love at its most sublime and physical. While it is true that the act of love between a man and a woman can be intensely physical, there is a difference between heterosexual intercourse and homosexual intercourse. When a man and a woman make love, it is possible for both of them to get physical gratification, an orgasm, from the act itself. If a man and a woman have anal intercourse, it is usually treated as an alternate form of sex. Despite what you may read, the great majority of women can not have an orgasm or reach physical satisfaction during the act of anal intercourse. For a woman to have an orgasm during "regular" sex, she has to be carefully prepared and fucked just right. She may expect it or not expect it when she fucks. If she expects it and doesn't get it, she's disappointed. If she doesn't expect it, she either knows it's not going to happen, or she's just fucking to satisfy her partner.

When two men fuck, though, it's different. We had no other option if we wanted to have sexual intercourse. A blowjob is extremely pleasurable, but it can lack in physical closeness. Tad knew he wasn't going to climax from my cock in his ass, but he gave it up to me anyway, enjoying the act for what it was: a way of pleasing me and feeling close to me. I believe that Tad and I achieved a real physical and emotional union during anal intercourse.

We looked at each other in the mirror. Tad smiled and whispered, "Give it to me, baby."

I pushed him down and began fucking for my orgasm. At that moment, I loved Tad more than any person in the world. I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. I was about to cum. This was how I showed him that I loved him. At that moment, I was all his, and he was all mine. Without realizing it, I was grunting with each thrust. My pleasure was peaking. I felt Tad's anus get a bit tighter. His rhythm changed. He was loosening on the in-stroke, and tightening on the out—stroke. Tad was milking my cock, using all his skill to bring me to climax. This was what Tad brought to the bedroom. He was a consummate lover, able to sense and respond to his partner's needs, even under sexual stress. This was how Tad showed his love for me.

My pleasure reached a crescendo. I felt the bolt of semen build and then travel through my cock into Tad's ass. I was transported as gout after gout of cum shot from me into Tad. I lost control, thrusting jerkily, feeling my orgasm in every fiber of my being. My whole body rang with the pleasure. "Unghh!!" I gasped as I poured myself into him.

I thrust gently for a few more strokes, then gently disengaged myself and collapsed on the bed beside Tad. He turned to me and cuddled, kissing my face gently and holding me. "I guess I don't need to ask how that was," he said, chuckling. He knew he'd done well.

"Not hardly," I said, already feeling sleepy.

After a couple of minutes, I felt him get up and leave the bed. Water ran in the bathroom. The next thing I felt as I began drifting off to sleep was a warm washcloth on my privates. He put his t-shirt and shorts back on and climbed back into bed. He turned on his side and I turned to spoon him. "Glad you're home," I said, falling to sleep.

"Me, too," he said.