A Best Friend's Wish

Story Info
Best friends make a deal and keep to it.
4.3k words
3.88
185.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts a long, long time ago, first grade to be exact. I was the only one in the first grade with a girl friend. Her name was Lindsey and at that time in my life she was everything besides sports. We'd sit on the carpet squares during story time and hold hands while all the other kids just sat there and looked at us weird. We'd chase each other around on the playground and threaten each other with a kiss if we ever got caught. We were even the prince and princess for our class in our elementary's May Day play. But then after first grade we grew apart.

I don't think we talked again until we were in 6th grade. She was going out with one of my best friends so we were kind of forced to talk and it turned out that we were into a lot of the same things at that time. Same taste in clothing, music, and stuff like that. After awhile of talking to her again I started to like her again after all those years but nothing was ever done about it. I had a girlfriend at that time and thought I was in love once again but it turned out she was a real bitch to me almost 95 percent of the time. The kind of girl who gets pissed off at you for even talking to another girl while she wasn't present and sometimes even while she was.

Anyway, a few more years past and we got to know each other even better. We both went through a few more teenage relationships. The kind that you think you've found the love of your life but all it does is tear you apart a little more everyday. We were almost the same person. We liked the same music, clothing, had the same ideas on life's endless ordeals, and would even finish each other's sentences sometimes. We talked about absolutely everything and then it happened. I asked her out and she said yes. We were now a couple once again after so many years of separation. We were a damn cute couple too. At least that's what everyone said. We talked every night about anything on our minds. Went through some hard times and some really great ones. We never really did anything sexual though.

Surprisingly we only ever kissed once and that only lasted for a few seconds because of some dumb ass who just had to butt into our business and interrupt us. The time I remember most about our relationship was our 8th grade chorus trip to an amusement park. It was the closest we'd ever been to each other physically. We spent the whole day walking around the park holding hands and hugging in the lines for the rides. She was the perfect height so that I could stand behind her and put my arms over her shoulders and have them come to rest right in my armpits. It gave me the feeling like we were a perfect match physically and everything else that we'd been through made us a perfect match emotionally.

Then I fucked up. We hadn't talked all summer and I went away to a week long camp. I had a fling with a girl I met at the same camp the year before and the first day I was there we met up again. We got to talking and I forgot about Lindsey. A lot of things were said and I basically dug myself a hole and kept digging it deeper every time I opened my mouth. Nothing really happened but when the camp was over and I met up with Lindsey I was greeted with a "Fuck You." Apparently my best friend who had gone to the camp with me ratted me out and told her everything. So Lindsey and I ended. A week or two later we got back together but we weren't the same. The first time we saw each other after we had gotten back together was at the town carnival and I must say I was greeted with cold arms for she ended it that night once again. She thought we had just become friends again and thought it would be better if we stayed friends. I didn't like her decision but what could I do, she had set her mind to it.

Later I found out that maybe her decision was for the best. We became the best of friends and we still told each other everything no matter what it was about. We asked each other for advice on our relationships and what to do about everything. We pretty much kept absolutely nothing from each other and we never lied to each other. We were basically the perfect couple still we just weren't an actual couple. We did everything that couples do except for the physical stuff and never fought.

A year or two went by and we got to our situation now. I'm in a very loving relationship and I love my girlfriend dearly. Some people may say I'm an asshole for what I did, but I think otherwise. I needed to have some fun and I found the perfect way "to do it."

Lindsey had just broken up with her boyfriend who I had said was a fucking asshole the whole time but she didn't listen to me and ended up paying the price. Although she didn't listen to me I was still there for her in the end when it all happened and that's the way it's always been. After her relationship ended we started to talk more because her boyfriend had hindered that between us. We started to talk about sexual matter and how we felt about each other and finally came up with this deal and then the deal escalated into becoming fuck buddies.

Now I'm not exactly the best looking guy there is but in my own mind I don't think I'm a dog. I'm 6"1', around 200lbs, muscular but not well defined, short blonde hair, light blue eyes, pierced left ear, athletic, not really tanned, and I wear glasses (small plain black frames). She on the other hand in my mind is beautiful. I've always been infatuated with her mind and her body. I could sit for hours and just stare at her. She's 5"1', a petite 94lbs, the most beautiful light blue eyes, size 0 waist, a 32B chest, and she has this erotic hold over me.

Our deal was that one day when I got my license I would pick her up someday after school and we'd go driving. The thing was that during our drive I would pull out my cock and jack off for her. Now I don't have the biggest dick but I'm above average at a little over 6 inches and maybe the size of a 50-cent piece around. Now in return for me jacking off for her she had to finger herself. That was one part of the deal I was specifically excited about because that's one of my biggest turn-ons. Just seeing a woman pump her fingers in and out of her pussy, deep inside herself until she can't go any further. Rubbing her clit at the same time. Her juices flowing to the point where you can hear her fingers pumping into her pussy and pulling out only to thrust themselves back in to the deepest part of her cunt. Watching her head bob around as she moans in pleasure. Playing with her tits every once in awhile when the pleasure between her legs drops below a certain point, pinching her nipples and rolling them between her thumb and her fingers. Seeing a woman do that to herself makes my cock jump to attention as if it were in boot camp and morning revile just sounded.

After that part of the deal was over we decided we would let nature take it's course and whatever happened, happened, but later we decided that we were going to fuck each other's brains out until we couldn't take anymore. The day came for my driver's test and I passed so what better way to celebrate than to pick up my little sextoy, find a deserted spot to park the car, and fuck until my dick couldn't get hard.

I picked her up after my mom got off work and gave me the car. The last words out of her mouth as I left the house were, "Have a nice time." What she didn't know was that I would be having the time of my life for the whole afternoon and evening. It was around 6:30 when I arrived at her house. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Her mother answered the door and invited me in. I sat down on the couch and chatted with her for a while while I waited for Lindsey to come up the stairs from her room. And when she did I just about got an instant hard-on. She had on the tightest pair of pants that showed off her ass wonderfully. I noticed that she was either wearing a thong or not wearing any panties at all because of the absence of a panty line on her perfect little ass as it shook in front of me while she walked to the door. She was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt that said, "Evil shouldn't look this good." We said goodbye to her mother and walked out the door to the car. Now being a gentleman and all I opened her door and as she got in I gave her a quick slap on her ass.

She turned her head and gave me a devilish grin and then got in. I ran around to the drivers side and hopped in quickly, started the car up, popped open the sunroof, put the windows down, put some music on, and headed down the road. When we got to the end of her road I put the car in park for a minute, leaned over and gave her the most passionate kiss I could which I could tell she was enjoying when her breathing became heavier and her hands started roaming. I broke the kiss and grabbed her hands looking into her eyes and simply said, "Naughty, naughty, but not yet." She frowned and turned her head away but I knew she was enjoying being tortured so I thought nothing of it and put the car back in drive and continued on down the road. I had noticed a dirt road beginning at the wood line of a field near my house so that was our destination. We made small talk about our day and what all had been going on in our lives in the last week until we arrived at the field where the road was. I glanced over quickly only to see a look of pure anticipation and joy on her face. I figured she was thinking of what was to come. I turned my eyes back to the road and continued towards the dirt road.

When we arrived I put the windows up, shut the sunroof, and then turned the car off. I looked over at her and smiled. We then leaned towards each other and our lips slowly touched. Lightly at first as we just gave each other little pecks and then more passionately and with more force. Our tongues entangled as we probed each other's mouths frantically. Feeling the excitement, passion, and hormones build as each second passed. She broke the kiss, looked at me and then said, "How about we get started on this deal of ours."

I looked deep into her eyes and I could see the fire of anticipation in them building so I simply said, "Gladly!" I put my seat all the way back to give myself more room and then started to undo my shorts. My cock was already fully erect and pre-cum was oozing out of the tip as it waited to be freed. I unzipped my shorts and pulled them down along with my boxers. Once free my dick sprang upward and I heard a gasp slip from her mouth. I kicked the rest of my clothes off so I was completely naked sitting there in front of her. I moved my fingers to my mouth and coated them with some saliva and then slowly moved them down to my twitching member. I spread the saliva around on the head of my cock and then wrapped my hand around it. I started out by slowly pumping my hand up and down my shaft. After a few minutes I increased my pace. I was now pumping my fist up and down the shaft of my cock rapidly. My other hand reached down and started to massage my balls. I tilted my head back and moaned in pleasure while I turned to look at Lindsey. She was staring intently and my cock as jacked off for her. Her eyes looked as if they would pop out of her head if she stared any harder. I continued my pace until I felt I was about to pop and then I reached over and grabbed the back of her head and pulled it down towards my dick. I told her to wrap her mouth around it and start to suck. The moment her lips and tongue touched the head of my cock my hips lifted up off the seat as I rammed my dick deep down her throat as I shot my thick load into her mouth. I could feel her gulp down every last drop as she lifted her head off me. She licked my cock cleaned and then sat up and continued to lip her lips making sure she got every last drop of my load off her lips and into her mouth. She then leaned towards me as we embraced in a deep passionate kiss once again. Her hand slipped down to my cock as we kissed and she began to stroke me gently. I broke the kiss and said, "Now what about your end of the deal hunny?"

She looked at me with her trademark grin and then started to undress. First came her shoes and then her pants. She then slowly took off her shirt so that she was just sitting there in her matching leopard skin bra and thong. She spread her legs and looked over at me and said as she started to rub her tits and crotch, "So you want me to finger myself for you, do you sweety?"

"Yes I do hunny!"

"Well then here," she said as she slipped a finger into my mouth and had me suck on it. "If I'm going to finger myself for you I'm going to need some lubrication. Not that I'm not wet enough, but you can never have to much."

I sucked on her finger for a few seconds and then she pulled it out of her mouth and guided it towards her crotch where she had already pulled her panties down and kicked them off. She then slipped the finger inside her pussy slowly as her head dropped back and she started to moan in ecstasy. She started out slowly like I did. Teasing me with her motions while she sat and pleasured herself for me. She leaned forward and told me to take her bra off so I reached over and unsnapped it and then lifted it off of her. She leaned back and started to fondle her tits while her finger slipped in and out of her cunt as her juices made a squishing sound. She then inserted another finger into her pussy and increased her pace. Her other hand was still fondling her tits and her fingers played with her nipples. Then out of now where just like I had grabbed her head and pulled it to my crotch she grabbed mine and pulled it to her tits and said, "Suck on them sweety. Please suck on them for me!"

I quickly obliged and started to suck like a baby at feeding time and within minutes she was fidgeting and bucking her hips up and down off the seat. I reached down and played with her clit for her while she finger fucked herself to death. The combination of my hand on her clit, my mouth on her tits, and her fingers in her pussy was to much for her causing her to scream at the top of her lungs as her body was wracked with an immense orgasm. When her orgasm subsided she lifted her fingers to my nose to let me smell her sweet sent then to my mouth to let me taste her hot pussy. We kissed passionately once again and then just sat there catching our breath.

I laid my head back on the headrest of the seat and then felt a hand on my hardening member. I turned to Lindsey to hear her say, "This is no time for rest. That will have to wait until later." She then let out a little giggle as she reached in the glove box and pulled out the box of condoms I had stashed in there. I had bought them just for this occasion.

"Backseat, now!" she commanded as she stepped out of the car and into the back seat.

I moved both seats all the way forward so that we would have enough room to pleasure each other then hopped in the back with her. We embraced in a hug and then a very wet kiss. I started to kiss down the side of her neck and then up to her ear where I teased it with my tongue causing her to gasp. I switched to the other side of her head and did the same thing causing her to gasp again. I could feel her hands on my back moving up and down which sent chills up my spine. I started to kiss down the front of her body, stopping at each breast and planting numerous kisses on each of them. Paying special attention to her nipples. She gasped once again each time I kissed her nipples. Her hands grasped my head as I moved lower.

When I got to her waist I moved around her crotch to her legs. Running my hands up and down them while I kissed her inner thighs. I then moved upward to her crotch and the sweet, sweet heaven that lied within it. I could smell her pussy and couldn't wait to taste it. She spread her legs slowly allowing me access. My hands ran up the inside of her thighs towards her pussy lips. They then gently touched her pubic mound and then lowered to her puffy outer cunt lips. My fingers delicately spread them finally giving me a full view of her dripping pussy. She was so wet that her juices had started to run down the crack of her ass. I took my tongue and started as low as I could go and slowly licked my way up her pussy, paying extra attention to her clit as I flicked it vigorously while she moaned in pleasure. I did this numerous times until I had her bucking around on the seat and then I engulfed her clit in my mouth and started to suck on it like a lollypop while my tongue flicked at it every time it entered my mouth. Within minutes she let out a string of screams as her body was racked with her second orgasm of the day. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy, licking my lips as I sat up. She leaned over and kissed me after she had regained her composer and then put her hand on my chest and forced me down onto the seat.

She leaned down and took the head of my cock in her mouth and started to suck it until it was rock hard, which didn't take long. All she said then was, "Fuck me!"

I took my cue and put the condom she gave me on. She straddled my hips and grasped my cock in her hand and guided it towards the entrance to her pussy.

Now she and her last boyfriend had had sex, but only once that I know of and in her words he sucked at sex. She wasn't sure if he had broken her hymen and she didn't get any pleasure out of it at all for her ex was a, "Can't get it up, one pump chump!" my wish had always been to take her cherry and I was about to have my wish come true.

She was literally dripping wet. The juices from her pussy were dripping down onto the head of my cock as she guided it towards the heavenly slit between her legs. She slowly lowered herself down onto me as the head of my cock slipped in her. Her pussy felt like a vice wrapped around my dick and I only had the head in so far. She gasped loudly and stopped momentarily and then started lowering herself once again. Slowly, inch-by-inch by dick disappeared into her pussy until I met some resistance. I asked her if she was ready and she nodded so I told her to take a deep breath and then pulled out a little and thrust up into her and through her hymen. She winced slightly and then started to moan. I had taken her cherry. She started to ride me slowly taking my full length into her and then raising letting my cock almost the whole way out before she plopped back down onto my hips. She started to quicken her pace as her moans got louder and her breathing heavier. My hands fondled her tits, playing with her nipples while her hands and fingernails dug into my chest with each thrust. Our pace quickened once again and soon she was bouncing up and down on my cock like a wild animal. Moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs like a banshee. I pulled her down to me so that she was now lying on top of me and started to pump in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Our pace never slowed. We were like two wild animals combined with sex deprived 20 year olds. I continued to hammer my cock into her heavenly pussy while we moaned and breathed heavily in each other's ears. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me tight as I felt the walls of her pussy contract and her body shake violently. She then just laid there on top of me catching her breath and said into my ear, "More, I want more!"

I had unleashed the sexual beast in this sweet innocent girl and now sex was a necessity and I was glad to give it to her.

I picked her up off of me and sat up. I then told her to sit on my lap facing away from me and she followed my directions eagerly for she knew what she was about to get, again. I grabbed her hips and lowered her ass towards the head of my dick while she guided it into her pussy. My dick slipped in easily this time but she was still tight as hell, which I loved. She again started to bounce up and down on my lap, letting my dick out just below the head and then slamming herself back down onto me. I reached around her body and took a tit in each hand and played with them wildly while I kissed her back. We were both sweaty messes now and our scent filled the car as we moaned loudly while we fucked each other's brains out in the back seat of my car. Her hands held on tightly to the head rests of the seats in front of her as her head wobbled around like one of those little hula girls you see on dashboards.

12