A Bet is Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls moved around once again. While they were doing this Ang came over to me and gave me a deep wet kiss. I could taste the excitement of Lexi's sex pot that was just planted there. She smiled and carried on with her other women back on the floor. Dayna was now fastening that purple dildo she had before to the front of a harness. Kate too had managed to get a hold of a harness and strapped it on to herself. Both girls now had big purple dicks that looked amazing with their beautiful plump tits. While they were making they're way back to the others, Kate reached for the remote of the symbian and turned it up. The machine beneath me was now humming away even stronger while still plugged into my ass. The extra vibrations brought my dick slowly back to life again. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was done, that there would be no way it would still come back. Ang and Lexi both laid on the floor as Dayna and Kate both prepared to screw their brains out. Dayna plowed her purple dong deep into Lexi, while Kate buried hers deep into Ang.

They began pumping into the women on the floor. Ang was on all fours on the floor. Lexi on the other hand was laid right out on her back. The pumping motion had both girls big tits just bouncing. Ang managed to crawl slowly over Lexi. Ang and Lexi were now in a 69 type position, while they were both being pounded with a rubber dong. The girls that were controlling the rubber cocks began to pick up speed. This sent the other two girls tits into a bouncing frenzy. Ang was loving every minute of it. And by my point of view Lexi was loving the hard fucking she was getting as well. The speed didn't last long before they all switched spots again. This time Ang and Lexi now had some big rubber cocks on too and were doing the fucking. Dayna and Kate were the ones in the 69 position. Ang looked over to me with a sly smile as she picked up speed nailing the juicy slit in front of her. That was it again. My body couldn't take it and managed to push out another small shot of cum into my full panties. All the cum in my panties were making a large wet shiny patch on the front. Ang looked down to my panties as I finished with my orgasm. The girls all slowed down as they too looked at me.

They picked themselves up off the floor and came over to lift me off the machine. They didn't let me get all the way up before setting me back down on the table. As they were doing this one of them managed to peel my full panties off me. I was still in a daze with my lack of bodily fluids as well as the show I had just seen, when out of nowhere. Kate had my panties infront of my face and quickly pulled them down over my head. The huge pool of cum that was in my panties was now jammed right in front of my mouth. As she did this she also straddled me and forced me down onto the table. She also began to make her way up my body before planting her crotch right on my face.

"Now lick slut," she demanded.

I did exactly as I was told, and began to lick her cunt through my soggy panties. My own cum was filling my mouth as I was trying to lick her cunt. She wasn't going to stop, she was only beginning to grind her clit on my nose. It was very hard to breathe, and I had no choice but to swallow and lick my cum from the front of my panties. While this assault was taking place on my face, another women decided to bury her rubber cock in me. She lifted my stocking clad legs to the sky and buried her rubber dong deep into my ass. I could only make out one of my sexy heels pointing toward the ceiling. I could taste Kate's juices saturating my already soaked panties. She was really starting to buck against my face as she brought herself to climax. She only paused for a second before peeling herself off my face. Her wet snatch was quickly replaced with Dayna's. She too did more or less the same as Kate was just doing. All the time the anal intruder kept up the rhythm.

But the one that was pounding me also brought their hand around to begin stroking my cock. Dayna was picking up the speed on my face and her juices were flowing through my soaked panties and into my mouth. She too was no time before she had brought herself to climax on my face. She slid off and Lexi took her place. So this proved to me that my own wife was the one that was pounding her rubber cock into my ass. Lexi did much the same as the other girls before she too brought herself to a climax and slid back off my face. Ang was still pumping my ass the whole time while she was working her hand on my cock. She slammed right to the hilt as my cock gave what little shot of cum it could. She stopped pumping and moved her hand to my face, I stuck out my tongue and licked off my little shot of cum before swallowing it down.

"Well what do you think? Are you going to stay a member of this little club you think?" Ang asked. "The only thing is you still have to be a female to get in."

I didn't have to think about it for a second before saying 'yes.'

12