A Bet That Went Bad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,290 Followers

The south side of downtown was full of strip clubs and restaurants. I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so I grabbed a few bills, out of the glove box, and picked a place that had a floorshow and a buffet. I haven't been to a strip club in years, but when my eye's finally adjusted to the darkness, I noticed they hadn't changed at all. A sleazy stage, and lights, but at least this one had a pretty decent buffet, so I filled a plate and sat down at a table in the back.

All I wanted to do is eat, have a few drinks and enjoy the sights. Most of the women were in their late 20's or early 30's, and were in pretty good shape. I guess dancing and moving up and down a pole all night will keep anyone fit. Just as I was finishing up, and getting ready to leave, when a short blonde came on stage. She had an ok body from what I could tell, from the back of the place, and was not as well endowed as the previous dancers. As a dancer she wasn't bad, but was far from good. She cut her number short when she slipped on the pole and fell on her shoulder.

"Damm, that had to hurt," I thought to myself. After that, she came off stage, and went to the dressing rooms, just behind me in the back of the club.

About ten minutes, she came out still rubbing her shoulder. Walking by me I asked, "are you ok, that had to hurt."

"It hurt my ego much more than anything else. You want to buy me a drink?"

What the hell I thought, "sure why not. Jim's my name and you're?"

"Candy," she replied.

"Name your poison," I told her.

"Look," she started. "You look like a nice guy, even the manager didn't care enough to ask if I was alright. I get paid extra for pushing drinks, but all I drink is tea. So, just tell them you want to buy me a small drink, that will cost you $10.00 and let it go at that."

"You haven't been doing this long have you?" I asked.

"I lost my job two weeks ago, and with tuition coming due, I needed something that would pay me good money, in a hurry, but don't get any ideas. I don't take men to the back room, and I don't pull tricks, like some on the other girls. I just dance, and push drinks; I'm no hooker," she let me know in no uncertain terms.

"No problem honey, I'm just in here wasting time before I go home, what are you taking in school?"

"Looking to finish up my MBA in about 9 months," she said proudly.

Hell, the girls got brains. We talked about her life, and how she was driven to make something of it, so she would not end up like her mother; a single mother with two young kids. I watched her do another set, which wasn't much better than the first, before she came back to my table.

Noticing my ring, she asked if I was married.

"Was until 2:30 today. Caught my wife cheating on me, with a friend."

"Sorry to hear that, life really sucks sometimes. That's why I don't count on anyone but myself. I figure, I've got two months left in this hellhole before I get enough money for a professional wardrobe for when I get out of school. I can't go on a job interview with what I'm wearing now," she said looking down at her thong.

Sizing her up, I told her I might be able to help her. "You're a nice guy and all, and I feel sorry for you, but I don't do tricks I told you."

"No, that's not what I had in mind. You're about the same size of my wife, and there is no way I'm going to let her take all the clothes I bought her, so you're welcome to shop her closet," I told her.

Now it was her time to size me up. "No, I'm not a nut case Candy, but I do want my wife to pay for what she did to me, that's all."

"Ok, my last set is at 11:00, so I can leave after that."

Driving back to my place I had to ask; "you names not really Candy is it?"

"No, Candy is my stage name, my real name is Joan; not as sexy as Candy is it?"

As we pulled into the garage, I noticed that the house was still dark, no Mary yet. I turned on the light, in the kitchen, and headed to the refrigerator. "Like a glass of wine Joan?"

"Sure why not," she replied. With glasses of wine in hand, we went into the master bedroom and opened Mary's closet.

"Holly shit," Joan said. "Are you sure about this, she's got a lot of money tied up here. I don't want to take something, and end up having to give it back," she said looking at me for approval.

"No problem girl, shop to your hearts content."

For the next three hours Joan went through the closet and most of the dresser drawers. I just lay on the bed and watched her try on outfit after outfit. Now that I had the chance to see her in the light, she really did have a nice little body. About 5'5", about 110 lbs and a nice set firm breasts. She even had a tighter, and rounder ass than Mary; and that was saying something. After three hours, and two bottles of wine, we were done.

Candy had picked out 10 business, and 4 casual outfits. "I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid," Joan said with a huge smile. The wine was getting to us, and we were getting a little more than giddy.

"Girl, I don't think I can drive to your place tonight. You can have this bed, and I'll take the one in the spare room down the hall. In the morning, we'll have breakfast, and I'll take you home." Joan just laughed and said it was fine with her.

I showed her where the bathroom was, and walked down the hall to the guest room. This had been one hell of a day, and I needed some sleep. It took less than 5 minutes, and I was out like a light. About 2:30 I heard Joan in the bathroom. I waited for her to get done, before I went in myself. Splashing water on my face, I looked in the mirror. "Jim, you really look like shit," I said to myself.

Feeling a hand on my arm I turned around to see Joan. Taking me by the hand she led me to my own bed. She was naked and before I could say anything she said, "don't say a word, just relax, and enjoy." Taking off my boxers and t-shirt she bent down and kissed me. It wasn't a wild passionate kiss, more like lips softly touching, and flowing across one another. Licking my lips with her tongue, she pressed them harder.

I forgot about Mary, my troubles, and started kissing her deeply. I could feel the heat building up between us, as she moved from my lips, down my chest to my now erect dick. Flashing me an evil grin, she licked up and down the shaft and slipped it into her mouth. I swear the warmth of her mouth made my dick grow another inch or two. I hadn't been with another women in seven years, and I found myself being seduced by a stripper I'd just met just hours before, and I was loving it.

Joan was licking and sucking my dick at a feverish pace now. I was getting close and we both knew it. I tried to reach for her once, but she pushed me back and said you need this more than she did. With saliva streaming down the sides of my cock, and with both of my nuts resting on her chin, I let loose. I don't know how much she did, or didn't swallow; all I know was that I was completely drained.

"Wow, you've got quite a talent there young lady." She just smiled and told me to sleep next to her for the rest of the night.

Morning came too fast. I was still half asleep when I heard the shower running. Going into the bathroom, I climbed into the shower with her. "Need your back washed?"

"That would be nice," Joan said as I soaped up her back and moved my hands around to her breasts. Turning around, Joan looked me in the eye and me and kissed me. It wasn't a soft gentle one like last night; it was more like that of welcoming a lover home after a long day at work. I rubbed my soapy hands across her back, ass and breasts. Moving lower, I saw that she was totally shaved, something I hadn't noticed last night. Rinsing the soap off her. I led her to my bed.

"It's my turn this morning," I said as I moved her to the center of the bed.

I knew what her lips tasted like, but there were more areas I needed to explore. After a peck or two I moved down to her breasts. They weren't big, but very receptive to my touch. I licked one, while I twisted the nipple of the other. I licked and sucked until her nipples were deep red in color and erect. Twisting the larger left nipple I reached down and spread her legs.

Mary had nice cunt lips, they were small and tight. Joan however, had large dark lips, which hid a nice long clit. I licked her labia's to get them good and wet, and sucked them between my lips. Joan was pushing her cunt into my face and I was more than happy to play with my new toy. Moving the hood back from her clit I found it was over a half inch in length. Being a real oral person, I feasted on her cunt and clit, until she'd cum at least two times.

"Enough screwing around," Joan demanded, "I want you inside me now." With that I moved in-between he legs. Lubricating the head, with the juice that was now flowing out of her, I pushed in. I could tell this pussy hadn't been used in quite a some time, or she was just someone who was very small. Joan by now, had both of her hands wrapped around my ass, and was pulling every inch of me into her pussy.

"Damn, you feel so good in me," she whispered in my ear. We were now screwing at a torrid pace. I'd push in hard and she'd come back at me harder still. It was like a damm contest, who could pound the other, the hardest. Pulling out of her, and putting her on her knees, I shove my dick back in. If she wanted it hard, that's what I'd give her. We kept this up for what seemed like a half hour.

Pushing her head and chest down on the bed, gave me a better angle to go deeper. Spitting on my finger, I rubbed it on her ass hole. "Do I dare? Why not."

Lubing it up with cunt juice, and saliva, I push my finger in to the first knuckle. "Oh my god," was the reaction I received. With that, I pushed my finger in to the second knuckle, and started moving it in and out at the same speed I was taking her with my dick.

I couldn't hold back any longer. Joan had already started climaxing, and my dick felt like it was being squeezed in a vice. I kept pumping, load after load, into her pussy. I could feel it getting slipperier and wetter the more I shot in her. In the end, I collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Wow, you wife must have been nuts to give this all up. That's the best sex I've had in a long time, and as you could probably tell, it's been quite a while." We laughed a bit, and headed back to the shower again.

I got dressed and went downstairs to make coffee. I was going to be off for a few days, and was really starting to enjoy myself. That is, until the phone rang. I could see from the number it was Mary's cell.

"Honey we need to talk," she started.

"About what? Oh that's right, about my whore of a wife sleeping around with one of my friends, is that what you mean?" I said as sarcastically as possible.

"I can explain if you just give me the chance, please lets get together and talk about it."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Joan.

"I've got to go now, I have a guest. I'll call you when I want to talk." With that I hung up.

Turning around to Joan I asked, "ready for breakfast?"

"If I'm complicating things for you, I can leave and you two can get together," she told me.

"Don't worry about it. But, let's go out for breakfast, because there's not much in the house and I worked up quite an appetite this morning." With that said, we loaded up the clothes in my car and headed out to Denny's.

I knew I eventually have to sit down and have a face to face with Mary, but I was still too pissed and I wanted to hold all the cards when we did. Very soon, she'd realize that I emptied the bank accounts and that would take it to a new level. For now, I needed to make just one more phone call and change the locks; I didn't want her coming into the house without me being there. So the games began.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,290 Followers
12