A Bet That Went Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if you hadn't screwed me over, now would me," Mary replied.

"Ok, I'm sorry about that night, I guess I shouldn't have forced myself on you, but Jim and that damn bet were making me crazy. After that I just wanted a taste of you when you weren't so drunk. I was never going to tell Jim, you know that, it's just you have such a fine body Mary,' Larry said digging himself into a bigger hole.

"With you blackmailing me, and Jim catching us, we're both in a pickle now," Mary told him.

"Well I'm done with you now anyway, and it's not like Jim and I were the best of friends. He'll probably never talk to me again, so I have nothing to hold over you anymore," Larry said with a snicker.

The next thing Larry experienced was a sharp blow that broke his nose. A second one followed right behind that, and someone took his head and tried to drive it through the table.

Bleeding like a stuck pig Larry heard me whispering in his ear, "You fucking asshole, I've got every word you said on tape. If I ever see you in this town again, I'm going to turn it over to the police; I think they'd be very interested, don't you?" he said releasing Larry's now bleeding head.

With that, the three of us walked out of the bar, through the crowd, that were just staring at us with their months open in shock at what had just transpired. Getting in the car we drove off. "That went well," I said. "I don't thing we will have to worry about Larry anymore."

At the restaurant the mood was a little more reserved. Mary broke the ice by asking Joan what she did for a living.

"I'm going to school during the day, and stripping three nights per week. That's where I met Jim, and what do you do when your not whoring around with Jim's friends," Joan replied.

"Ladies, we need to play nice with each other," I said trying to take control of the situation.

Thankfully the food came shortly there after, and everyone ate in silence but their eyes however, were doing a lot of talking. After dinner, I took Joan to the dance floor. I made sure I held her close and caressed every inch of her upper body as we swayed to the music. As the song ended, I took her back to our table and asked Mary if she would like to dance.

"I'm not in the mood to dance right now," she shot back at me.

"No problem, Joan would you like another dance?"

"All right damn it I'll dance with you," Mary yelled back.

As we danced, Mary kept pushing me to talk, but I just told her we'd talk when we got home, where it was more private. As we got back to the table I told them it was time to leave.

The drive to the house was quiet but you could cut the tension with a knife. As we pulled in the driveway, Mary asked if I was driving "her" home.

"Looking at Joan, I said, "She is home."

As we moved into the living room I told them both to listen and not to say a word until I finished. Mary, you screwed around on me, and even though it wasn't intentional, you put yourself in a position that you never should have been in. I don't know if our life will never be what like it was before. I love you, but you've got a long way to go before I can ever trust you again.

Joan, you the best thing that's come into my life in a long time. I enjoy being with you and your great in bed. I'm not all that crazy about you dancing at the club, but if that's what you want to do so be it. I want you to move in here with us.

Mary started to say something but I cut her off.

"If either of you don't like the arrangements, than you can leave." Neither one said a word; they just stared at each other and then me. I knew if this was going to work I'd have to make the first move.

I move over to Joan, and kissed her deeply and started to undress her. I then motioned to Mary to come next to us. I kissed Mary, long and hard, and placed her hand on Joan's small breasts. Pulling Mary's dress down, both she and Joan were now in just their underwear.

"I think it's time you two became acquainted." With that, I watched the two look at me and start kissing. It was small pecks at first, but after a few moments they were really getting into it as I removed the remainder of their clothes.

Since I was the only one now clothed, I stripped down to my boxers and reached over and butt grabbed to the two of them. "I think we'd be more comfortable in a bed, don't you?"

With that we retired to our bedroom. Lying on the bed, I grabbed Joan and pulled her pussy on top of my face as Mary went to town on my dick.

This was a scene straight out of a good porn movie. Joan was being licked, sucked and tongue fucked by me, while Mary was devouring my dick, that was now hard as a rock. We continued on for about 10 minutes when Joan started quivering and grinding her pussy against my lips; I knew she was cumming. Pulling her off, and positioning Mary on her back, I stuck Joan's face into Mary's cunt as I pounded her from the backside.

Joan was really getting into sucking Mary's pussy. Mary was breathing hard as she feverishly worked her clit. Joan was just starting to cum as I stuck my thumb up her brown hole. As she climaxed, I could hear Mary cry out, "don't stop, please I'm so close."

Joan pussy was still dripping as I positioned it over Mary's mouth, as I climbed between Mary's legs. Shoving two fingers up her snatch and another up her ass brought nothing but screams of lusts from Mary; I'd never seen her this worked up. Draping her legs over my shoulders, I slipped into her wet pussy and started pounding away.

Looking up I could see Joan riding Mary's face, holding onto the headboard for balance. Joan was raising and lowering her pussy onto Mary's darting tongue, and fringing herself into a state, which I've never seen. So lubing a finger with Joan's pussy juice, I shoved it up her ass as I pounded Mary's snatch.

With so much moaning, screaming and wiggling around it was hard to tell who was cumming and who was fucking whom. All I knew was that I was close. I shot my first load into Mary's snatch, and then moved up to Joan's ass for the last two spurts.

I rolled over onto the bed next to Mary and pulled Joan down next to me. Having two beautifully and sexually drained women next to me was a dream come true.

Mary was the first to speak. "Next time I want to be on top and we're going to need some type of lubricant because I don't want my asshole rubbed raw again; I still have to be able to walk."

Joan added that, "It looks like we're also going to need a bigger bed."

As they started talking between themselves, I thought to myself, "this just may work out, at least I'll get all the sex I need from now on."

It lasted for almost a year, but after Joan graduated from school she moved away. Joan still makes it a point to visit once a month, and bring along any friends she might have.

Mary and I are still together, and doing better than ever. Every once in a while I go back to the club to see if there's any new dancers; Mary said we need another roommate.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers
12