A Bet with Big Bad John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,525 Followers

Mary was standing in front of him again, he told her to turn around and bend over. Mary turned around and backed up to him, and his cock pressed against her, stretching her as it went inside her. She started pushing back slipping inch after inch into her pussy with relative ease, until all of his cock was in her. Then he pulled her close to him and sat down on the couch with her sitting on top of him. Her legs were splayed wide, I was able to see his cock stuffed into her pussy. He began to bounce her on his cock with his hips, each bounce making her boobs jiggle. His hands reached around her and squeezed her nipples hard.

He crudely played with her tits by pulling and twisting her nipples, he even slapping her tits roughly. I watched her beautiful face as she writhed in pleasure, her cunt stretching to accommodate him as he pounded into her wetness, her breath coming in short gasps before she shuddered with another intense orgasm, proving that Mary really did love being treated like a little fuck toy.

Jim pulled her up, off his cock, and pushed her onto her knees in front of him, jacking his cock for a moment before throwing his head back in intense pleasure and shooting his hot load all over her sexy face, her tongue catching whatever fell into her mouth, her makeup smeared from her eyes.

She smiled, "Four little boys and now I'm all done."

Jim got up to dress himself, and I noticed John coming through the door at the same time.

Smiling John said "Guess I timed that about right."

Jim smiled, dropping his hundreds on the couch, and I said "Here is your money. I will talk with you Monday."

With that Jim and I both left. On Monday, Mary was in one of her dresses. When she saw me she just gave me a smile and moved on to her office. I walked over to the area where the guys were gathered.

Looking right at John I said "I sure didn't think I would of lost that bet, but I'm seriously glad that I did."

"Don't ever doubt me when it comes to women! My Dad couldn't believe I got the sexy goody two shoes Mary either, until he saw the pictures."

Just then Mary walked over to us and bent down showing us her full tits and giving us our daily show. "Hope you boys had a good weekend."

Mike answered "I think I can say this for all of us, "Hell YES WE DID!!"

"Keep your voice down, we don't need everyone to see what is going on here."

We all just smiled, even Big Bad John.

Mary smiled and walked off. For the next two weeks Mary would come to where we were and bend over to give us a great view of her boobs and if no one was looking, a show. She and John continued to go to lunch together. When we moved to the next department John stopped having lunch with Mary and she went back to wearing her pant suits. John was now working on his next conquest.

I continued to go over to Jake's and never told him anything about what was happening between his Mom and me. Mary would reward me for keeping my mouth shut with a blow job or a delicious fuck, depending on how much time we had alone. That fall, after I went to school, I always had a home with the family of my best friend, but my favorite moments were the ones that his mom and I could find together.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,525 Followers