A Bet with Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Harder!", she demanded, "Can't you fuck me any harder?"

She was goading me, but it was a good turn on, and I was going to give her what she asked for. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, pressed her thighs tight to me and slammed into her harder than ever. My orgasm was approaching but I didn't slow up, it was too much to stop now. We were both making a lot of noise now, and I was close to coming. I wanted to make it last longer but I couldn't stop myself and it was all over as I filled the condom with my come.

We just stayed there for a while; exhausted and panting heavily.

"That was great, my friends are going to love you if you can fuck them as well as that."

"Your friends?" I asked.

"Yes, the ones who are going to help me fulfill this bet. You are going to have the time of your life!"

We spent the night together and parted in the morning, exchanging phone numbers, and agreed to meet the weekend after next.

*

Author's note: if you liked my story please tell me, especially what you liked, it may guide my future submissions. If you didn't like it then good luck finding something else.

12