A Better Life Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jool
Jool
50 Followers

Her rhythms on his cock faltered.

The orgasm began to pound through her body before she could stop it. She felt her cum splashing out of her pussy from the orgasm. It was a sensation she was unused to. It filled her Daddy's face and mouth and he licked her all the way around, sucking her juice in as she came hard.

His daughter's cum smothered his face, his eyelids were wet from it, his lips and mouth reeking of her sweet scent and delicious juice. He knew he was close to cumming as all of his senses were overwhelmed with sex and rapture. She continued fucking his cock with her mouth as his cock began hardening, filling up with seed. He growled, gurgling as he cried out her name.

"Oh my little girl!!" He exclaimed. "Fuck Daddy! Take me in your throat!"

Her mouth wrapped around his cock from base to tip and she sucked him up again. He came in jets of white cum and juice. She took it in her throat and swallowed expertly. She pumped his balls lightly, milking him for more. More cum spurted out of his cock and he pushed up hard and heavily into her face as his prick emptied into her with the fruition and delight of orgasm. She slowly took her lips off of his cock as he withdrew from her mouth. A small stream of thick cum fell from her lips.

She turned to fall into the bath with him, her clothes still on. She was sitting on his semi-hard cock and enjoyed the feel of it soften between her legs against her pussy. It twitched and she looked down at him. She smiled and wiped her mouth.

"Mmmm.....your cock tastes like Heaven." She whispered.

He reached out to take her hand and he ran erotic wet kisses over her palm and her fingers.

"Mmmm, your little cunt tastes better." He said.

"Let's get you out of this damn bath and into my bed." She offered.

"Sweetie, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Doesn't it feel fantastic Daddy?" She asked. "I've dreamt about being with you like this for years. I have missed you so much and I guess it all just turned into lust. Now I just need to have your cock inside me forever. And I don't care about anything else."

She reached between her legs to fondle his ultra-sensitive cock. He gasped and quickly moved to jump out of the bath.

"Okay!" He laughed. "I suppose I would have to be the luckiest man on earth right now. Who am I to turn my daughter down?"

"Exactly!" Penny smiled and followed him out of the bath into the bedroom.

To be Continued...

Jool
Jool
50 Followers
12