A Better Life for Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Earl looked in the refrig and found a cola. He got two more beers too and handed everything out then sat down. They watched the game for a while again without anyone saying anything.

Finally Lauren broke the silence, "How are the Astros doing this year?" she asked.

"Not bad but not good enough to get back to the series." Earl said.

"I think they will come on late." Bubba said.

"Have they got the pitching?" Lauren asked.

"How do you know so much about baseball?" Earl asked.

"Both my brothers were into sports and my real dad was a baseball fan. He liked the Astros too." She said.

"Lauren, can I ask you something?" Earl said.

"Sure." Lauren said.

"Well, not to be to nosy but why did you leave home for Galveston when you did not even have any kin here or nuthin?" Earl asked.

"I needed to get away from Hattiesburg." Lauren said. "I was not in trouble with the law or anything but I had to get away from my step dad and his brothers." She added. "Oh, not a nice guy, ha?" Earl asked.

"You could say that." Lauren replied.

"You ever plan to go back?" Bubba asked.

"Not unless I have to." Lauren said.

"Well that meal was the best I've had in a long time. You can stay here as long as you want as far as I am concerned." Earl said looking at her and then Bubba.

"Thanks. You guys have already been so good to me. I will never be able to repay you." Lauren said.

"You just keep cooking and cleaning like today and that is pay enough." Bubba said making them all feel better he was on board with her staying too.

They watched the rest of the game with many comments being thrown around about good plays by the Astros and a few blunders. The Astros ended up winning 7 to 6 so the game ended on a good note.

Bubba announced they all had an early start. They could not afford another day without shrimpin and Lauren needed to be at Mira's at 7:00 sharp." He said.

They all said good night and moved off to their separate quarters. It was a good thing Lauren was so tire she fell asleep right away because the two brothers could shake the boat snoring and they soon were.

5:30am came too early and Lauren nearly jumped out of her skin at Bubba's loud voice announcing everyone to get up. They each took turns in the bathroom but Lauren took the longest. She whipped them all up some eggs as the guys prepared the nets before leaving. They ate a breakfast of juice, coffee, fried eggs and toast. It was 6:30, so Earl said he would clean the dishes as they steamed out to the shrimpin grounds. She should get on her way to Mira's. It was not possible to get lost as the one road just led into town. She had about a mile to walk. Earl was not crazy about Lauren walking into town and told Bubba so. Bubba said they needed the van when they got back. They agreed she had to walk today but Earl was still uneasy about it. Galveston was a fair town but a lone young pretty white girl walking alone was not a good thing down by the docks.

The walk was uneventful for Lauren and she arrived at Mira's Café just as a car was pulling in. Three black guys got out and eyed her up. They followed her into Mira's as she past by them. Mira was busy in the kitchen so Lauren walked back to meet her. Mira put her to work making biscuits and went to wait on the three black guys. Lauren could hear Mira telling the guys that the white girl was her new help. They were a bit surprised but then dropped it and ordered.

The day at Mira's was hard work but it kept the time moving. It was 4:00 before she knew it. Mira thanked her for her hard work and admitted the guys had probably been right. She did need help more than she had let on before.

Lauren was about to begin walking back to the boat not even sure if the guys would be back when their van pulled up in front of the restaurant.

"How was your day at Mira's?" Earl asked.

"Very good!" Lauren said. "It is hard work but the time moves. How was your day?" she asked them both.

"We had a very good day shrimpin. One of our best in years. You must be good luck." Earl said smiling.

"Lauren, we want to go grocery shopping and get some good food for dinner. You think you are up to cooking some more?" He asked.

"No problem." She said.

They drove to the grocery store and she helped with the shopping. The guys had a tendency to forget about vegetables but Lauren made sure they got plenty. They bought a weeks worth of groceries and loaded them back in the van. As they were about to get into the van, a group of black guys from across the street near the barber shop called over.

"Hey Bubba, got yourself a little white girl now?" the tallest guy said laughing. The rest of the group of about six guys laughed too.

"Hush up Clyde." Bubba yelled back. Earl gave them the finger.

"She's as white as your sheets Bubba. Don't lose her now." Clyde said and the group cracked up laughing.

Earl opened the back door for Lauren and she got in. Bubba was already in and starting the van. Earl gave the group the finger again before getting into the van. They drove off but not before Lauren saw the group of black guys laughing and pointing at the van. One guy was swaying his hips with his hands out to simulate fucking a woman from behind.

They drove home trying to forget about the instance. Lauren busied herself making dinner while the guys fixed and prepared the nets for the next day. She cooked them a whole chicken with brown rice and beans. They had cornbread too. They all were starved and ate hearty. Even Lauren ate a bit more than usual. After cleaning up the dishes, they all showered just in time for the Astros game.

Lauren, you want to watch something besides the Astros?" he said. "No, unless you do?" she replied.

"No, I just thought you might like something besides baseball all the time?" he stated.

"I like baseball Earl besides this way everyone enjoys the TV." She stated plainly.

"Good point." He said looking at Bubba who seemed concerned they might turn off the Astros, but was now relieved.

The Astros ended up losing 5 to 3 to the Mets so Bubba was a little grumpy as they all headed off to bed.

Over the next week or so the trio settled into a nice routine. Lauren did the cooking and cleaning. The inside of the boat anyway had never looked so neat and tidy. She also worked at Mira's Café from 7:00 to 4:00 Monday to Friday. Mira was paying her $5.00 an hour. Lauren had also started waitressing some and got to keep her tips. Lauren was even getting to know some of the locals that frequented Mira's. Several now knew her by name. Mostly, they all treated her nice. Mira's was mostly a workingman's diner and was busiest in the weekday mornings and for lunch. Most folks ate home for dinner. On weekends they went to some of the fancier places in town or barbequed.

A barbeque is what Bubba announced they should do tonight. It was Saturday. Bubba also wanted to go to church this Sunday as a guest preacher was in town. Bubba and Earl's momma, now several years past, had raised them to be good Christian boys. She had taken them to church as often as she could which was most Sundays. Bubba being the oldest seemed to want to keep the tradition. They took the day off from shrimpin when they went to church.

It had been a very good week for shrimpin and the guys had more money that usual. Bubba wanted to get steaks for dinner and cook them on the grill the guys had. They all went to the butcher and grocery store together to get the fixins. When they were leaving the store a woman approached Bubba. Lauren helped Earl put the food in the van and she could not make out the conversation but the black woman pointed at Lauren at one point.

"Who is she?" Lauren asked Earl.

"Oh, just someone we know." Earl said a bit too nervously not to warrant more.

"She looks like she is mad at Bubba." Lauren said. "Is that his girl friend?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, no! Not hardly." Earl said.

"Then who is she?" Lauren insisted.

"That is Wanda." Earl said. "Well she looks mad at Bubba. Why would she be mad at him?" Lauren asked.

"Probably, because we have not been coming round like usual." Earl said.

"You guys use to see her often?" Lauren asked.

"No not often." Earl said a bit embarrassed like.

"Well, it looks like she misses you guys from the way she is jawing at Bubba." Lauren said.

"Yeah, I guess so." Earl said.

Bubba walked back to the van and they all got in. Wanda was giving them the look over, especially Lauren as they backed up. Bubba pulled away quickly and they headed home.

"Your friend really misses you Bubba." Lauren said.

"She is not exactly my friend." Bubba said.

"What is she then?" She asked.

"More ah...someone we have done business with you could say." Bubba responded.

Then it dawned on Lauren, "I see. She's missing your company then. Maybe even your money too." Lauren said.

Earl swiveled in his chair, "Yes, probably more the later." He admitted.

"Is she good?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren, what are you asking?" Bubba said shocked.

"You know, does she do it good?" Lauren asked again.

"That is not for proper discussion with you little girl!" Bubba said emphatically.

The short trip back was over and they all carried the food inside. Earl and Bubba had some work to do to the engines, so Lauren busied herself cleaning both their rooms. It was interesting in that she found a small pot pipe behind Earl's bunk and two porno movies behind Bubba's. She left them where they were and just cleaned around.

It was getting late when the guys finished the engines. They loaded the grill on the boat from the storage shed they had on the dock. Bubba announced they would take the boat to a nice spot they knew to barbeque and maybe take a swim. They had already gassed up, so they headed out. It took about fifteen minutes to get to the spot Bubba had talked about. It was a beautiful little cove off the gulf with no houses around. There was even a small narrow beach. Once they were in the cove and anchored just off the beach, they could not be seen from the gulf without entering the cove mouth.

Bubba and Earl set up the grill as Lauren prepared the steaks. She gave them to the guys and then busied herself with the other parts of the meal. She made biscuits and gravy. She had okra which she fried along with peppers and onions. She also made a pot of mashed potatoes. When everything was done and they ate, they all announced it was the best meal they had had in years.

They all helped clean up and stowed the grill after it cooled. The guys broke out beers. Bubba had secretly bought two bottles of wine and offered Lauren a glass which she accepted. Lauren had only had wine once before. The first glass gave her a nice little buzz. They were lounging in chairs on the bow deck when Earl said they should go for a swim. The day was still very hot even as night approached and they were all sweaty from the meal preparation and clean up. The guys scampered below to change. Lauren went too but she was worried what she would do as she did not have a swimsuit.

She elected to go with a t-shirt and cut-off jeans. She put them on and hurried outside to find the guys about to jump in. She got a glance at them before they went over the side. Bubba and Earl were big men. They each stood tall at about 6'3". Earl may have only been 6'2". They both weighed, Lauren guessed from knowing her own brothers, at between 200 and 225. They were not fat though but quite fit from all the hard work of shrimpin and running the boat. They looked like very powerful and strong men. Lauren also noticed before each jumped, they had on sweat pant shorts that hugged their bodies. Each had an impressive bulge in an interesting place Lauren thought.

Lauren went to the edge of the boat where Earl and Bubba had disappeared. It was the edge closest to the beach. Earl had already made the short swim and was sitting in the sand in the shallow water. Bubba was still out deeper treading water. Lauren was a good swimmer. She dove off the boat and swam underwater for a distance and then swam quickly to Bubba. He was starting to make his way in to Earl and she followed him. The guys black skin glistened in the fading light and reflection off the water. It was such a contrast too to her pale whiteness. As a redhead she tended to burn easy and had always avoided the sun. They joined Earl in the swallows.

"This is great." Earl said.

"Oh, I needed this after the week and all." Bubba said.

"This is absolutely wonderful." Lauren added.

The guys lounged back on their elbows with legs stretched into the water like they had done this before. Lauren sat in the light surf in front of them in waist deep water. She looked around like they were doing. What a great spot she thought. It was secluded and all you could hear as night approached was the surf and the birds singing in the trees. A chorus of Cicadas also pierced the cooling night air.

At one point, Lauren looked back at the guys. Earl was laying flat and Bubba was resting on one elbow looking down the small beach at something. Lauren took the opportunity to check them out. Bubba's butt was somewhat towards her and she noticed he had a nice taut ass. When she looked at Earl though, she nearly gasped out loud. His sweat pants were clinging to his body from being wet. The bulge of his manhood looked huge. Lauren was no stranger to dicks and even big dicks. Her step dad, despite being an asshole, had a good eight inch cock. His brothers had been very similar. Even her brothers had sported impressive cocks at about seven inches. Lauren knew all sizes of cocks from her sexual activities. She knew the average male was about 5" to 6" hard. She had seen enough of them up close to know. Thickness could vary too but most were close in size to a paper core from bath tissue. This cock she was looking at in Earl's shorts looked much different. It was still soft of course and from the way it snaked down his right pant leg, it looked to be about seven inches soft. It looked to be thick too. His balls looked to be as big as eggs.

She was staring at it when Bubba shifted back and glanced to her. Lauren quickly shifted her head and eyes down the beach hoping Bubba had not noticed her checking out Earl. Bubba had though. He smiled to himself as he too checked out Lauren. Bubba had never known too many white women. He never would have imagined he would be living with one. Especially one as young and pretty as Lauren. Her strawberry red hair was wild he thought and those blue eyes looked like the gulf water. She was so white. He never believed anyone could be so white. She was so tiny too he thought. Earl and he dwarfed over her when they stood together. She couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds he thought. It was then his eyes captured the part of her out of the water. The wet t-shirt was clinging to Lauren. Her nipples must not be very dark he thought because they were not standing out much against the white t-shirt. They were looking erect though from the cool water and poking out her shirt. Lauren did not have impressive breasts that was obvious. But they looked cute and worked ok on her small body. Her nipples looked to be about as big as silver dollars and puffed out from her chest.

Bubba got caught too as Lauren brought her eyes back and looked right at him. He glanced down quick but not quick enough. Fortunately, Earl sat up breaking the awkwardness.

"I'm going back in for a swim." He said.

"I'll join you." Lauren responded.

They both got up and walked into deeper water before diving below the surf. Bubba watched Lauren's little tight butt jump slightly higher as she dove into the water. His sizable cock, every bit as impressive as his brother's, shifted slightly in his shorts as he watched Lauren. It had been two weeks since they had been to see Wanda. She had made sure to remind him of that earlier in the day. Earl and he had visited Wanda practically every week for the last two years. They took pleasure in Wanda's considerable charms. They would each leave there $40 lighter after a quick suck and fuck.

They all swam around until it was dark. Afterward they climbed back up on the boat and drank some beers and Lauren had another glass of wine. Bubba announced he was going into the cabin to watch the game.

As Bubba left Earl said, "You want to go back in and watch the game Lauren?"

"I'd like to stay here a while longer Earl and look up at the stars. There are so many tonight out here away from the dock lights. Do you think we could see a shooting star?" she asked.

"Probably." He said.

"You want to sit here with me and look?" she asked.

"Ok. I seen enough of the Astros lately anyway." He concluded.

They lay back on the deck on towels they had used to dry off. They stared side by side up into the starry night sky. It took a few minutes but Earl finally spotted a shooting star and pointed it out to Lauren before it quickly disappeared.

"Did you make a wish?" Lauren asked excited!

"No there was no time." Earl said.

"You can now ya know." She said.

"Ok." he answered.

"Did you make a wish?" He asked a minute later.

"Yes." Lauren answered.

"What did you wish for?" Earl asked.

"I can't tell you that or it won't come true." She said.

"Oh, you believe in all that stuff, ha. My momma use to believe in that too." He said.

"She was a smart lady." Lauren said.

"Yeah, she was." Earl sighed.

"Well, I'm hoping my wish comes true." She said.

A little later Earl noticed her shaking, "What's the matter?" he asked.

"I guess I'm getting cold from this wet t-shirt." Lauren said.

"Maybe you should go change?" Earl answered.

"Oh, I'll be alright...that is if I could lean up against you for warmth." Lauren asked.

"Sure, if ya want to." Earl said.

Lauren curled her tiny body against Earl and under his left arm. She immediately felt his warmth and it felt good. Earl was staring up into the night sky as Lauren settled her head against his arm. She felt secured in the arms of this big man. She rested her hand on his huge hairless chest. Her white hand looked incredible against his deep ebony skin. She glanced lower just as he shifted slightly. She thought she noticed his pants move in a way that could only mean one thing. She stared down his body and thought, there again, she had seen it hadn't she, hadn't his pants moved slightly in the dark night. Lauren watched but she could not discern any further movement. She was hoping for it. She was longing for it. She wanted him to move. She wanted him to roll over on top of her with his big body and fuck her aching cunt.

She too had gone weeks without being fucked. She never thought she would miss it so much. She had never had two weeks off in all the time her family had been fucking her. She practically never had two days off. The only time she had off was when she was fourteen and got pregnant. She was sure it was her step dad's and told him so. He had smacked her in the face and called her a no good whore slut. He ended up arranging an abortion for her with a local doctor. Of course, he had no money to pay so Lauren had to suck off the doctor twice for performing the abortion as payment. After that no one was allowed to cum inside her. She took most of their cum into her mouth unless they couldn't hold it and shot off across her belly.

Lauren never minded swallowing cum. Of course, she had learned at twelve but still couldn't see why many of the other girls at school made such a fuss. To her it was natural and she even liked the way it slid down her throat. The thicker the better was what she said. Her friend Sally had even said she heard it was good for the complexion. Lauren didn't know about that but she knew she liked it.

Earl moved again slightly and she quickly looked back to see if he was moving in the spot she hoped. His bulge looked bigger to her but she wasn't sure.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers