A Better Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now behave yourself Dino," she said backing off, noting his smirk.

Susan had brought fresh bread and over a simple lunch of cheese sandwiches Dino began talking about Caroline Walsh.

"Omigod, I hadn't thought of her. She'd be just right for you and you for her although I have no idea of her sexual appetite."

"Life is not all about sex Susan."

She practically gaped and said he had a way of often surprising her.

"I never thought I'd hear those words come from you."

"Not all guys have their dick connected directly to their brain Susan."

She gaped and he looked out of another now see-through window and said the rain had stopped and the cloud cover was breaking. It was likely they could begin painting mid-morning next day."

Susan said brightly, "We could paint inside the front and back porches now."

He sighed. "I'm bushed. That over-sexed Anna almost killed me overnight, leaving me running on empty."

Susan smirked and claimed she knew he was lying about masturbation.

Dino played it how Susan had suggested. He called Caroline and she sounded really pleased to take his call.

"I can come into town Friday if you'll have dinner with me at the Little Italy Restaurant."

"Oooh I'd like that

They had a lovely meal and they had a long kiss at Caroline's front door. Before it ended she pulled his right hand on to a breast.

"Nice tit," he said, ending the kiss.

"I was worried you might object."

"Me?" he said, making that outburst sound greatly indignant. He undid his open neck shirt further and pulled in her hand and said to play with his nipple.

"God I remember doing this on a date when I was young."

He chuckled and said they both would have fond memories of by-gone dates and they both laughed when she said, "God yes."

As Dino was leaving he turned and said, using the words Susan had suggested, "Would you like to come out to the farm on Sunday at 11:30 and have a look around and if it's fine we'll have a picnic within the fenced off area at the lake?"

"A picnic in the country and with you? Yes I'd like that."

"Bring a chaperone if you wish."

She reacted just as Susan had predicted: "Are you kidding; I'd really appreciate having some time alone with you."

Dino stopped on the way home to call Susan, hoping it wouldn't be too late to make a call. Some people were sensitive about being called after 8:00 at nights, or so he'd been told. Her husband answered.

"Oh hi Mr Hayman. I'm Dino Geddes and Mrs Hayman has been helping me out a bit. I know it's late but..."

"I'm really interested to learn what kind of relationship you have with my wife."

"Mutually beneficial I believe is the correct term."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"She is doing jobs about the place for which I gladly pay her a few bucks. I know have windows I can see through, we are one-third of the way through re-painting the exterior of the house and I eat well at night thanks to your wife."

"That's what she claims, that's she's doing odd jobs for you for cash. What about sex?"

"What about it?"

"Listen smart ass, are you screwing my wife."

"No of course not and if you make that allegation again I'll be over there and knock your lights out. You ought not slander a lady."

"You call me wife a lady?"

"Well if she ain't one she more or less acts like one."

Andy said, "Well I have to agree with you on that."

"Andy you get in your vehicle right now and come over to the Gee's run-off and I'll show you what she's been doing around here for the lousy bucks I pay her. Those new tires on her car have been paid for in advance."

"And that's how she explained it. I'm not used to hearing about deals done this way."

"Well just trust me Andy, I have never touched your wife in the way you seem to be alleging and I can't believe you'd think your wife was lying when she told you nothing was going on."

"Well I believe you and once she's worked off what she owes you she won't have to work because tomorrow my company is merging with another lumber company and I will be promoted to yard manager and a significant pay hike. I'll let you speak to my wife."

"Congratulations on your promotion Andy and no I don't need to talk to Susan. Could you please tell Susan her suggestions how I could invite Caroline Walsh over on Sunday for a picnic worked like a charm and Caroline has accepted the invitation."

"So it's Mrs Walsh you have your eyes on?"

"Yes and what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing but you'll have to work hard at it because she has airs."

"Good night Andy."

"Good night pal."

Phew that was hard work," Dino thought as he urinated into the roadside ditch.

He was pleased he hadn't shafted Susan because he believed he sounded more convincing than when he lied.

CHAPTER 2

Caroline arrived on Sunday just before noon and Dino, who'd been waiting impatiently, was out of the house in a flash and swung open the door of her very stylish red medium-sized French car. As she swung her legs over the side of the driver's seat he received more than a passing look right up to her panties.

He looked up to find she was looking at him.

"Um sorry."

She smiled and said it was okay, at least she was wearing panties.

"I was eagerly awaiting your arrival?"

"Why?" Caroline asked, sounding surprised.

"I've missed you."

"But you were with me on Friday night."

"I know," he said, and looked down and scuffed a shoe in the gravel.

"Omigod, you're suffering from rural neglect," she said knowingly.

He countered that and said, "No people are coming and going all the time. Susan Haywood spends four hours each weekday here cleaning, preparing my dinner and mostly she's been helping to paint the house. See we are nearly finished."

"Yes, it looks very well painted. Then why this revved up reception?"

"Can we kiss first?"

"Yes of course. Here we go."

This time she kissed slightly open-mouthed and Dion squeezed her breast without waiting to be invited and she moaned slightly in the kiss when he squeezed.

When they broke apart Caroline said, "Does the sight of my upper thighs excited you?"

"Yeah, I get like that."

"I'm surprised that it happens with me because I'm almost fifty."

"I more or less had guessed that. Is it forty-nine?"

"Yes and I know you are fifty-one from your signing on details. What did you wish to ask me?"

"Um I wished to tell you I've become more than a little interested in you um sexually."

"And you didn't think I guessed that?"

Dino looked up at the clear blue sky and scratched an ear.

"I take that as a no. Well I've been thinking that way too but thought there are young women around here that would have been on to you by now."

"There were two but both situations lacked promise."

"So you then thought of me?"

"I hadn't stopped thinking about you and if you wish to know what's so great about young chicks when at my age you think long term?"

"Oh how impressively expressed when you are in the company of an older woman."

Dino grinned and said yes but she was younger than him. Caroline smiled and patted one of the dogs, thus ending that conversation.

They had coffee and she hinted the interior was well overdue for redecorating and Dino said first things first.

"What is the order of things?"

He looked at her carefully and said that depends on you. Caroline looked at him and blushed and said inanely, "Nice coffee."

"Try the fruit cake."

Caroline said well his lady friend Mrs Hayman had made a fine job of that.

"Actually it was baked by Nancy Gee especially for me, according to Harriet who was over here yesterday."

"Harriet comes over here alone?"

"Of course she does but I'm not put out about that because she's my boss."

"And Mrs Hayman comes here alone to work?"

"Yes and with the approval of her husband Andy I guess. He and I chatted on Friday night. Um Caroline, are you up to speed about just how independent women have become these days and how they've stopped listening to their mothers that men had only sex on their minds. If you must know Susan Hayman is a far better house painter than I am and does all the cutting-in work where her skill shines."

"Cutting-in?"

"Um the delicate edging work."

"God I don't know much about some things do I?"

"Well being a professional self-employed person you'll not be involved in work like home decorating."

"Well that's true. I'm learning quite a bit about you and from you."

"If you say so."

"But I'm still getting my mind around that hugely womanly Harriet being here alone with you."

"Why, do you think she would bang me?"

"Dion there's no need to be vulgar and women aren't like that."

Dion thought oh yeah? He recalled what Harriet usually wanted when she came over.

He loaded the picnic things into the back of the pickup, ordered the dogs to stay and they were off.

As they reached the 15-acre lake he slowed the vehicle and said, "Pick out where you'd like to have lunch."

"Anyway that's secluded," she said softly.

He concealed his grin thinking she'd decided to bang him. Oh how vulgar! That made him think perhaps Caroline would be too prissy for him.

Dino spread out the roll-up tonneau cover from the pickup as a ground sheet and Caroline spread out the rug she'd found in the house.

"Oooh this is lovely," she said. The sun was shining, the breeze was gently shimmering the lake surface and birds were singing in the trees around them.

"Please kiss me."

They stood and embraced and kissed and kissed and their tongues played with each other.

Caroline finally pulled him down on to the rug and whispered, "Do you have condoms?"

Huh? She'd used the plural.

"I might be able to locate some," he said vaguely.

"You better be successful if you wish to fuck."

Huh, where had Mrs Prissy Widow gone?

He pulled a condom from his billfold.

"Why do you carry condoms?"

"Mom said I must in case I got lucky."

Caroline sighed and said far be it to contradict a right-thinking mother.

"I prefer not doing it with clothes on. I don't know about you."

"Well I'm not sure about that. I'm ageing and won't have a hard, tight body like your bunny Harriet."

Reacting calmly, Dino said, "Are you recommending I try to get a leg over Harriet.

"God no, I'm not recommending any such thing," Caroline said hoarsely. "I wasn't saying anything like that."

"Show me you tits."

Fighting back she said to show her his dick.

They were still standing. He thought her body wasn't too bad and he liked tits that drooped a bit, thinking that made them look sexy. Her belly was nicely rounded and not surprisingly she didn't shave but the pussy hair was clipped, and probably that was done last night or that very morning. Wow.

"My goodness, you still show something of a six-pack," she said in awe.

"Yeah well I work out and fight against fat-storing foods. Stroke it if you wish."

She ran a hand up and down over the muscles and they both watch as his half erect dick extended.

She giggled and ran her hand over his belly faster but that failed to excite his dick farther.

"Can I try to put the condom on you?"

"Yeah but after some foreplay."

"Oh are you going to lick my vulva?"

"That's the general idea."

"Oh god," she said, sounding excited.

"And during foreplay you try to suck down my dick right to my balls."

She looked at him uncertainly and he grinned and watched the blush race across her face and down her neck.

"I think Harriet would suck dick Caroline."

She swallowed hugely and slowly smiled and said, "Well I guess we are in this together."

Dino thought yes he'd improve the exterior of the house and then have Caroline over to inspect it and would invite her to shift in with him. Yeah a great idea because life was going well but he suspected it would decline but with Caroline firmly beside him he'd have a better life... guaranteed... and she needed a pillar as well.

After Caroline rolled on the condom and sucking it wet, she lay back and spread her legs and using a couple of fingers as if to ensure her pussy was still nicely open and lubed.

Dino pushed in carefully and in delight found she was reasonably tight and that finding made his dick thicken.

"God I've can't remember ever having one this big," Caroline said vaguely and racked his back with her fingernails, but not too savagely, and yelled, "Ram me you sexy bitch."

Eh?

THE END

12