A Better Place to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jowhyd
jowhyd
9 Followers

Edward came before she could pull away. He came in her mouth and all over her face. "I'm sorry," he said still breathing heavily.

She sat back on her heels a wry expression on her face. "It's my own fault," she said, "You told me it had been a while. Excuse me for a moment." Wiping her face with her hand, Amanda got out of the bed and stepped into the hallway.

Edward sat on the edge of the bed shaking his head. I really messed that up, he thought. He heard the water running in the bathroom down the hall. Amanda did not take long. She walked back into the bedroom, her face freshly scrubbed. She settled into his lap. "Now where were we?" she asked snuggling into his arms.

They kissed passionately, their tongues twining around each other's. Gently, Edward pushed her backward, supporting her with his left arm as he lay her head down on the pillow. He stretched out next to her, running the fingers of his right hand down the length of her body.

"Are you sure you want to do this," he asked.

"Edward, I started thinking about this before you even bought me a drink," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well you could have said something earlier. It would have saved me a lot of anxiety."

"It was more fun this way. Don't you agree?" she said, pulling his head down for another kiss.

Edward broke off the kiss after a few moments. He kissed her neck and worked his way down to her right breast, biting the top, kissing the side, finally dragging his teeth along the sensitive skin of the underside. While he did this he continued to caress her left breast with his right hand.

Amanda gently ran her fingertips down his back, tracing random patterns on his skin with her nails. He shivered at the sensation and slid his free hand under her head. He stroked the soft skin behind her ear and ran his fingers through her thick black hair. She sighed contentedly, "That feels nice."

He traced the tip of his index finger around the areola of her breast and repeated the process with his tongue on the other side. As her breath began to quicken, he gently bit down on her nipple. Amanda inhaled sharply. He moved his mouth to her other breast, and took the nipple into his mouth sucking on it as it began to stiffen.

Amanda began to squirm as Edward continued to alternate his attention between her full breasts. He raised his head from her chest. Gripping her hair firmly, he pulled her face to his for a kiss. She responded eagerly, reaching for his groin with her left hand. He began to stiffen as she massaged his balls. "Looks like you're about ready for another round old man," she said with a mocking grin.

"Soon," he said laying her head back on the pillow. He kissed her again. She pulled him close with her free hand. Edward slid his hand from her breast across her belly. He reached between her legs and stroked her cleft with his finger. Amanda stiffened at his touch and moaned deep in her throat, the sound muffled by the ongoing kiss.

As he continued to stroke her, he whispered in her ear, "It sounds like you enjoy that."

"Oh yes Ed, just like that." Amanda gave a little gasp as he began to rub his thumb in small circles across her Mons, applying pressure to the clitoris beneath. She opened her legs wider and pressed herself against his hand. Edward bent down to kiss her breast and slowly inserted his index finger into her moist opening. He began a slow steady rhythm with his finger moving it in and out of her pussy with a slow steady rhythm, using the heel of his palm to maintain the pressure on her clit.

Amanda grabbed his hand in both of hers holding it tightly against her pussy. She drew her knees up and began to grind herself against his hand. "Slow down sweetheart," Edward said chuckling, "there's no need to rush."

"Slow down?" she asked, "I want you to fuck me Ed!"

"Oh I will," he replied winking at her, "Soon." He used free hand to pull hers away and slid down the length of her body. He nuzzled her breasts, her belly, and her closely trimmed bush. He inhaled deeply savoring the scent of her pussy. It had been a very long time for him and he intended to enjoy every moment. Edward lay down between her legs. He kissed her outer lips, first one side then the other. Then he tasted her, licking the full length of her slit. He pulled back her lips with his left hand to expose her clit and kissed it first flicking it with his tongue and then sucking on it. Amanda moaned.

Edward again inserted his finger, repeating the same slow rhythm as before. Amanda ran her fingers through his hair, gripping his head and holding it firmly in place. He added a second finger and after a minute stopped thrusting. Instead, he curled his fingers, searching for and finding her spot. Amanda's moans became louder and she gasped for breath between them. She hooked her left leg over his shoulder and began to grind hard against him.

"Oh God Ed, make me cum! Make me cum!" she managed to gasp. Every muscle began to tighten, as Edward continued to work on her with his mouth and fingers. She continued to moan softly but powerfully until she climaxed, and the breath rushed out of her like a sob.

As Amanda's grip loosened on his head and shoulder, Edward crawled up, bringing himself face to face with her once again. Her eyes were closed as she lay back against the pillow, a smile on her lips. In the illumination from the hallway he could see that she was flushed. He caressed her cheek and whispered, "Are you ready, or do you need a few minutes?"

Amanda said nothing, still catching her breath. She opened her eyes and her wide inviting smile was all the answer he needed. He kissed her, and her arms snaked around his back holding him close. He reached down and guided the head of his cock to her moist opening. He entered her with one long smooth thrust. "God Amanda, that feels so good," Edward said.

"I could say the same," she replied, her words came haltingly, broken up by sharp exhalations as He thrust into her. He supported his weight on his elbows as he moved, sliding into her with slow even strokes. Amanda gazed into his blue eyes and began to move with him. They quickly found their rhythm. She pulled his head down until their noses touched. Edward leaned forward and kissed her, his tongue darting in to caress hers. She turned away breaking the kiss, and whispered in his ear, "Harder Ed! Fuck me harder!"

Edward quickened his pace and Amanda moved to match him, pushing herself onto his cock with every thrust. He squeezed her breast with his right hand harder than he had before. She tightened her embrace and wrapped her legs around him locking her feet together at the small of his back. He wrapped his arms around her as well, pulling her to him as he supported their weight on his forearms. He thrust hard driving her into the mattress with every stroke. Amanda responded eagerly, arching her back and grinding into him even has he forced her back down.

They kissed passionately. It didn't last long. It couldn't. It had been too long since he had had sex for the sheer animal pleasure of it. When he felt the muscles in his groin begin to tighten, he thought briefly about slowing down to prolong the experience. He didn't. Instead, he drove himself into her as hard as he could. Amanda's eyes opened wide and her breath came out in brief high pitched gasps. Edward came first, calling out her name as he arched his back and thrust as deeply into her as he could. Amanda followed closely after, groaning wordlessly as she dug her fingernails into his back.

Edward settled on top of her, Amanda's legs still holding him firmly in place as he began to soften inside of her. Slowly, reluctantly he pulled away, rolling to the side and placed her head on his shoulder.

"That was," He said after a few moments. He shook his head at a loss for words.

"I know," she said snuggling closer into his embrace. "I may never date another twenty year old."

"Yeah right," Edward said with a tender smile. "Thank you for tonight Amanda. I didn't know how badly I needed that."

"Hey I had as much fun as you did." Her expression turned serious. "I have to work in the morning. I can't stay the night Ed, but I would like to stay a while longer."

He kissed her softly. "You can stay as long as you like." Edward pulled the covers over them and gazed into her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere.

Edward got out of bed smiling at the memory of the previous night. He pulled on some sweats and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Well that was a once in a lifetime experience, he thought shaking his head. Lost in his thoughts, he almost finished his first cup before he saw the note on the counter. He picked it up to read it.

"Edward, I'm sorry I had to leave last night, but I really do have to work this morning. Call me OK?

Her signature was followed by a phone number. It looked like things were about to change for Edward Faulk.

jowhyd
jowhyd
9 Followers
12