A Bi Beginning Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed each girls' head with a handful of greasily-sweaty hair, willing them not to stop, to carry on sucking on me and touching me and to just eat me up, begging the climax that was best minute of my existence never to end. My eyes refused to believe the outrageous sight of the two girls covered in my gooey white jazz kissing each other all over, still beating my length between them, licking each others faces and tongues and my cock, slurping up and sharing the thick white opium of my love eagerly and hungrily between them. I was in a sexual heaven I had only ever dared dream about in moments of utter lust.

When I finally began to slip down from the surely forbidden heights of pleasure I had been cruising I felt awesome, exhausted, satisfied, incredible, consumed; yet wanting more and more. Wanting to return the favour, wanting more, wanting in fact to do anything except not perform more sexual acts.

Despite the quiet we had to keep the girls giggled at me and each other through their sticky cum-masked-smiles, their hands continuing to massage my shaft which was started to soften slightly, despite how turned on I remained beneath their hands. I gathered myself after several seconds and smiled back a big damn-I-feel-so-damn-good-right-now smile.

"My God, that was the best thing in the world. "

"I was right about you... you're a naughty little bitch, you aren't a good boy at all. " Fin admonished me, picking up a loose drip of spunk on a finger tip and licking it. "You came too quickly... good boys only cum when they're told to. " She was playing some domination game with me and I winced as she dug her fingernails into my butt-cheeks.

"Naughty boy" Yannah agreed, then giggled.

"Whatever... that was fucking brilliant. I've never done it with 2 girls before. Thanks! Man that was just so fucking amazing! "

I stared in disbelief at Fin a second after her clammy, sticky hand blasted my face.

"Naughty bitch! We didn't tell you we wanted you to cum, and you came! How dare you! " I had no idea what she was playing at, and her suppressed whisper and Yannah's condescending stare were oddly a turn on. "You do what we tell you, that's the rules, and we'll be good to you... break the rules... and... "

Chrysler was still out like a light... how anyone could sleep through what had just gone on I couldn't imagine. But there was a slight stirring from Andy next door, it sounded like he was half awake. Fin stroked my thighs and balls tenderly and whispered something muted into Yannah's ear which I didn't catch. I couldn't interpret the look that Yannah gave her in reply, but she got up and kissed me lightly on the lips before stepping out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her, leaving only a tiny crack open. Fin looked at me and smiled an evil smile, and gripped her hand into a fist with my nuts in her palm.

"Fuck! " I just suppressed a cry with the sudden sharp pain. "Ow... what did you do that for? Fuck, man. " I tried to sound angry despite my muted tone.

"Naughty... you came and we weren't ready. Now your ass is mine, little boy! Remember the rules. From now on, you are mine and you will do what I tell you to do. I will lead you now. "

If she wanted to play a dominatrix game while Yannah was next door, I'd play. Hee Hee Hee. It might be fun. I like a woman who leads... maybe the full domination game was even more fun. I'd be her 'naughty little boy' if that's what turned her on. She released my nuts which was a tremendous relief and snaked up my body, running a sharp fingernail all the way up my midsection and chest. My cock had softened to less than half hard and I was feeling already that it wouldn't be long at all before I'd be hard and ready to play any game she wanted.

With no warning she shot forward and kissed me savagely on the lips, forcing my mouth open and biting my lip, the taste of my sperm was strong on her tongue and my cock surged stiff at the sensation. She dug fingers into my shoulders which I'm sure would leave welts. She sucked my tongue a little too hard for comfort and straddled me, her snatch hot above my navel, pulling me towards her and scratching down my back. I'd never experienced anything like it, it hurt yet filled me with excitement. It didn't concern me that Yannah was next door with Andy or that Chrysler could awake at any minute, I was fucking turned on by this crazy chick. I could see why Chrysler picked her up in the club in the first place. All of a sudden she dropped me back to the bed and pulled away.

"Eat me. "

She dropped to her knees on me, pinning my shoulders to the mattress and presented her tiny pink hole, shaven smoother than anything I had ever seen; the tiny gold studs in her labia in clear view. She had a handful of hair again and pulled my head up off the bed.

[ SLAP! ]

"Eat me, bitch. "

Before I could smile with delight or even say a word she pulled me roughly to her and my nose was hard up against her flatter-than-flat hairless mound, my teeth and lips crushed against her tasty bounty. What to do? I didn't need to be given orders to eat that! And so I started to kiss her smooth pussy, experiencing a completely shaved one for the first ever time, and licked up into it, stumbling around blindly as you do the first time with an unfamiliar hole to find the right buttons and hit the spot. She tasted fine, very fine indeed; sweetly intoxicating and dribbling just a tiny bit of opaque emulsive angel juice.

She pulled me in closer to her and I found something good in there, and started to lick on it and nibble it with my teeth. I knew I was doing the right thing because I tasted more of her warm fluids and heard her moan. Finding a tiny spot of hard flesh in an indentation (the power of touch is such a wonderful thing, such an underrated and underused sense until it is the only one doing the work) I started to fuck her with my tongue, flicking in and up and out, licking thickly and wetly as my tongue was as deep inside her as it could go. Fin's tiny murmurings came a little more-oft as I pushed up the pace and she really started to wetten considerably over my face. I fucking loved it.

With no warning she stood up over me, releasing my head back down to the bed. Standing, She bent over at the waist until our noses almost touched and smiled that nasty smile and I wondered what the fuck was going through her mind and what crazy things she had for me next. Having a woman tower over me in that position brought all my younger aerobics and fight instructor fantasies back to mind and I gulped.

"Maybe you aren't such a naughty boy. But you eat like a girl and that's good. So now I want you to make me cum some more, little girl. "

Again, I had no chance to say anything or do anything, she just flipped right around and sat right on my face, and I had a nose full of ass. Her fingers again traced up and down my body and I prized apart her cheeks (nice to be able to use my hands this time) and licked around her buttocks and thighs and sucked her pussy lips, toying with the tiny studs in my teeth. It was degrading but exciting having her ass actually pushed into my face, but it made it a little harder to pleasure her where it would count. My cock was hard as ever again and I could feel her give me the odd lick or bite or kiss when she wasn't fingering my body's other pleasure centers with those sharp fingernails.

Things just got crazier and crazier. Her nails were running sharp little circles all over my body and I shivered whenever she took to my crotch... but each time, just as I began to fear pain Fin would change to using her tongue and lips to pleasure me down there. After a few minutes she shifted her body position to really give me a faceful of her ass. I could no longer reach her snatch with my tongue, so I snaked my hands around her slim waist and began to push into her with my fingers, and her moans of approval/enjoyment continued.

"Lick my ass. " I could tell it was a command, yet still I hesitated. Again I felt her nails dig into my unprotected scrotum... ouch. "Do it, lick my ass like the dirty little bitch I know you are... Dook. " She used my name mockingly.

It was a pretty unattractive thought, but I remembered how good her tongue in my ass felt. Maybe returning the favour wouldn't be so bad. I kissed inside each hard buttock with open lips and licked the sweaty flesh, but I could feel her fidgeting atop me, trying to force her asshole dead center into my face. Tentative at first, I extended my tongue to her tiny pink sphinctal muscle, the same one I had buggered so ruthlessly the night before. Taking anal virginity is always so sweet, but it looked like the assplay between me and this girl was far from over. I licked her hole wetly, and it wasn't entirely unpleasant, very sweaty, but reasonably enjoyable. She liked whatever I was doing back there, and of course I was still performing a little dance inside her cunny with a finger from each hand, because she got noticeably more excited.

"Oh, yea, good little bitch. You like my ass. "

She was still running the show of course, and just as I was getting in to tonguing her crevasse, she switched positions on me again. I didn't have much time to contemplate my first taste of ass as she slid around on top of my body and pinned my shoulders with her hands, and lowered herself on to me. I gasped with pleasure as with a little difficulty and a tiny grimace from her I penetrated her tight little pussy and she slowly sat down on me.

"Fuck me. " she commanded in a serious whisper.

Not only was I dying to do her, I decided to do what I was told so her little Domme game remained pleasant for me. I started to push in and out of her, my God, her pussy was amazing, she had an incredible muscular strength in there, and the pressure she kept on my cock was very enjoyable. She didn't have the kind of pussy control that I had felt from Yannah, but she was better than most, and very tight. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride, pushing deep into her, slow and forceful. I had a feeling she preferred it harder and faster in general, but we still had to try and be quiet lest we wake our friends. Assuming everyone didn't know we were fucking and playing around by now! Again, Fin brought me to the point where I was just starting to get in to fucking her and getting a good rhythm and she leapt off me within seconds of achieving her orgasm and my being turned on by it. Off guard and surprised, I just had time to see Yannah was standing over us before Fin rushed me and stuck her tongue hard down my throat.

I lapped up her savage kiss and had to keep my cool when I felt Yannah mount me and easily slip down wetly onto my length with a sigh of pleasure. It was a very strange and incredibly horny situation, kissing one girl while fucking another, and within a few moments I had a rhythm of pumping deep into Yannah's dark depths with one hand on her ass; and a handful of Fin's dreadlocks in my other, fighting a losing battle with her tongue in my mouth. Fuck, it was like she was trying to eat me alive. I was fucking 2 girls at once! I was as turned on by the triumph of what I was doing as by the sensations of pleasure all over my body. Being inside Yannah and feeling her incredible wet heat was almost enough to bring me off again, even so soon, and as her orgasm built and she matched and then surpassed the intensity of my abdominal thrusts she became hotter and wetter and it was beautiful.

Then it happened again, Yannah wettened incredibly on my shaft and her body slumped slightly and briefly as she came all over my crotch; and I was just enjoying her climax when she stood up, releasing my dick to the cold and at the same time Fin too pulled away from me. Next Yannah stepped forward and sat down square on my face and gave me a wonderful faceful of that gorgeous fresh-fucked pussy and I felt Fin mount me in the same instant. Argh, the gorgeous dark pussy on my face, streaming from its recent climax and the tight studded snatch again on my cock. I was going absolutely crazy, and these girls weren't giving me any choice in the direction of the threesome.

Did I care? My most incredible fantasy had taken another leap, and I thanked the maker that I was able to remain hard despite the power of the orgasm their double-blow job had given me. I was fucking one girl and eating out another! And both were trying not to squeal and sigh and scream as I did my damndest with my tongue and my tool to bring them off again and again. It was even more exciting that we were trying not to make too much of a noise and wake the others! Yannah moved off my face and I got to smell the stench of sex and sweat in the air for a few moments before she came at me face-on and kissed me deeply. Her tongue was soft and refreshingly gentle after Fin's pierced tongue tearing into my mouth. It was that moment, kissing a girl while fucking her girlfriend that I think turned me on more than anything the three of us had done so far.

So there was me thinking things were crazy.

What happened next sent the world upside down.

Yannah pulled away from our kiss and I got a snapshot of Fin's magnificent muscular body in full at last, the tight six pack and small hard breasts with one pierced nipple, the muscular shoulders and veined arms, the taut thighs that could probably break a man. And this magnificent specimen was bouncing up and down on my cock, her head flung back and dreadlocks hanging down her back, and she was approaching an orgasm I was pushing her closer to with each thrust of my hips. I had only a moment to appreciate this before I had my chin grasped lightly by Yannah's hand and my head pulled over to one side, and I could see "Anne's" half-hard cock in Yannah's other hand. That's what she'd been doing in the other room while Fin played with me! She'd been helping Andy turn back into "Anne"!

And "she'd" probably been whacking off watching the two of them tease me right up to this!

A hurried makeup job, hair freshly mussed and stockings and suspender belt back on and probably something of a hand job. Without a word, only a naughty smile, that crazy gorgeous Indian girl led the transvestite's cock right up to my face, prized open my lips with thumb and forefinger and fed it into my mouth!

It was just beyond shock, even more so seeing Yannah smile at me and stroke my hair as she watched "Anne" move to a more favourable position to get "her" cock properly into my mouth so I could suck "her" off. It was fucking surreal, sucking a cock while a girl smiled at you to really go for it, getting off on it.

"Oh yeah, you like cock don't you?" Fin was muttering her dominatrix ramblings again as she bounced away on top of me (at this point she was definitely doing more pelvic work than I was, I had only so much strength) "Suck that nice girl's cock. Suck her like a good little bitch, I know you like it. "

"Oh baby you look so sexy. Do it for me baby, suck that nice girl's cock. Oh, yea, suck it. "

So there I was, fucking a girl and sucking on something hardening into 7" while another girl egged me on to do it, squeezing my nipples and stroking my hair. I was turning these girls on like crazy as I sucked and licked the cock being pushed down into my throat... now that is fucking weird. I enjoyed exploring the contours of "her" head and licking all over it slowly, sucking hard to coax out the good stuff that would surely come, getting turned on by the sweet tasting pre-cum. But having a girl watch me do it seemed to make it really quite sexy somehow, as oppose to the act of perversion I'd always considered it 'til now, done purely for pleasure. I couldn't get over the idea of a girl who so obviously liked me getting off on watching me do stuff with a guy (of sorts).

Yannah was sucking on Fin's breasts and groping her butt, pushing her up and down on top of me, not that she needed the help, it was a beautiful sight... and in fact having the totally different sensation of cock in my mouth made it easier for me to hold on to my climax for longer. It wasn't long before "Anne" was fully hard after my attentions, and my tongue was cleaning precum from "her" raw hole almost constantly. "She" was fucking my face gently, and I had up to 3" of "her" magnificent 7" fucktool to eat at any one time. "She" took it out of my mouth and ran it over my face and I licked all up and down the shaft. Fin loved that and she pointed and laughed at the sight.

"You really like that nice girl's cock, don't you baby?" she asked, not expecting an answer.

"I bet you're a really good little cocksucker aren't you baby?" Yannah asked, giggling. "Is my baby good, Anne? Does he do it for you?"

"You like to fuck a girl's ass, don't you, you naughty little boy?" it was Fin again. She dismounted me and I grunted as Yannah took my cock immediately and sucked off her juices. "I bet you like to get fucked in the ass as well don't you? I bet you love to get fucked like a little bitch! "

She made no secret of the handful of lube she rubbed into her hands. "Anne" just kneeled on the bed next to my face, 7" standing proud.

"I bet you'd especially like it if a girl fucked your ass, wouldn't you little boy?"

I was helpless, slightly scared, and very excited all at the same time. My ass and more was still achy from everything we'd all been through the last crazy sexy 12 hours.

"You already fucked Fin's ass so well, and she'd never had it before, baby, that was naughty. I think you should take it too. " Yannah was playing 'good cop' in their dominatrix 'good cop, bad cop' game. "I think boys who fuck girls' asses should let girls fuck their asses too. Its only fair, baby. "

She took my thighs in her brown hands and spreadeagled me. Fin had her evil smile again and rubbed the lube generously into my ass and all over my buttocks. There I was, lying on my back being greased up to be fucked missionary position. "Anne" slowly beat "herself" off over me, and licked "her lips". God, my cock was so hard despite how fucking weird this all was.

"You fucked my ass and now yours belongs to me, bitch. I'm going to get this nice girl to fuck your ass off and you're going to take it and I'm going to watch you fucking love it! " Fin ended her sentence with a finger shoved hard into me, and smiled at my grimace.

"Oh, baby, I know you've done it before... I want to see you take it... I want to see how hard you cum when your getting fucked... I cum so hard when you fuck me, I want you to cum like that for me, now. Cumming like that is so good, I want you to cum real hard for me. " Yannah's smile was much gentler than Fin's.

"Sssshhh, its OK. I won't hurt you" the cross dresser with the 7" cock assured me as "she" moved into position between the two girls between my legs, massaging "her" length.

"Uh! " I couldn't help uttering as "Anne" pushed gently against my tender asshole. "Oh, God... ah... fuck... " it started to hurt as I felt my sphincter fighting the invasion.

All four of us gasped with different feelings of awe or sensation as "Anne" entered me, staring down at my cock as "she" pushed. Both Fin and Yannah had dropped a finger to themselves unconsciously as they got off on the sight. Each of them held one of my legs back, giving "Anne" easy access to me, a strange position of power for them. Why were girls helping a guy (well physiologically) fuck another guy, and what was so exciting about it for them? Wow, it was weird.

I'm sure I initially grimaced in pain as "Anne" penetrated me and started to push on inside, my ass was hardly veteran to such sudden buggery, but I felt my body shiver and my cock jump as the feelings pushed through and past pain and well into pure physical pleasure as that large member found buttons inside me that regular heterosexual activities will always be hard pushed to find. Having the whole thing instigated, witnessed, and led further by a couple of chicks made it all the more sexy.