A Bicycle Ride in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

By now Linda had 2 fingers deep in her pussy and must have been really been getting into the story. It seemed that these two friends shared a lot of things between them. Certainly their sexual exploits were freely shared. Linda's musky scent filled the air and her eyes were closed. All of a sudden she stopped and looked around.

"Must of drifted off in the moment," Linda said and blushed.

"And you know what else Linda?" continued Mandy.

"He's got this big fat dick. I could just fit it inside me. You know how I like big ones. This one is huge," Mandy gushed.

Linda's eyes opened and looked straight at me again. She licked her lips. She slipped her fingers out of her wet pussy, closed her legs and sat up. Her massive boobs wobbled as she positioned herself.

Linda looked at Mandy. "Do you think he will share?" asked Linda. She then paused and went on, "I want to feel exactly what happened to you."

Mandy looked at Linda. I didn't think the extent of their sharing of experiences had ever gone quite this far. Linda then looked back at me.

"I guess you can ask him yourself," replied Mandy. "He is sitting right there staring at your naked body while you finger your clit," Mandy said with a giggle.

I didn't need to be asked. By now my cock was hard again and straining to get out of my shorts. I stood up at Linda's feet. Linda then moved and knelt in front of me. She reached up to slide my shorts down.

I gently placed my hands on hers and said, "Not yet, we have to do this properly."

I knelt down in front of her admiring her huge swaying boobs. I leaned forward and kissed her. I probed her mouth with my tongue and she responded. I placed my right hand on the back of her head and leant her back a little. She sat back.

"My boobs are next," she said. "I want you to do exactly the same as you did to Mandy before."

With that I reached down with both hands and lifted up her right breast and traced my tongue around her nipple and then lifted her left breast and did the same. I looked up, she had closed her eyes. I noticed Mandy slip off her Lycra pants and move around to kneel beside us. She was looking intently at Linda's face. I then lowered my mouth to Linda's left breast and commenced to suck her already hard small pink nipple. I then grabbed her right breast and gave her nipple a good suck. By now the air was filled with her musky scent. Her right hand was back fingering her pussy. I leaned back to admire her breasts with my saliva dripping off her nipples.

"You are going to suck my pussy now?" Linda asked as she positioned herself on her back, raised her knees and spread her legs wide.

She had a shaved pussy with a small landing strip about 2" long and ½" wide. She was already very wet and her lips were swollen. I glanced over at Mandy again. She was on her knees beside us sucking her right breast and had was fingering her pussy. I moved to a better position and buried my face in Linda's pussy. I explored her clit and lips with my tongue. She was starting to moan. Just then I felt a hand working its way into my shorts. Mandy had my very hard cock in her hand inside my shorts. I was in heaven with my tongue inside Linda's pussy and Mandy starting to stroke my cock.

I started to work on Linda's clit. I felt that it wasn't as big as Mandy's. I flicked my tongue over it and sucked it hard. Linda placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled my head into her.

"Lick that pussy," she said. "Suck my clit harder. Don't stop. I need that tongue. HUUUUUUUMPH"! I felt Linda's body convulse as she orgasmed. I sat up and took some deep breaths. Linda's pussy juices were dripping off my face. Mandy leant over and kissed me.

"So this is what she tastes like. I've always wondered," Mandy said.

I looked down at Linda spread-eagled on the picnic rug. Her huge breasts were flattened out and flopping down the side of her chest. Her legs were still raised and spread wide. There was a wet patch on the picnic rug from her pussy juices.

She lifted herself up on her elbows and said "And now for that cock. I can see Mandy has got it nice and hard for me."

My cock was straining the front of my shorts as Mandy removed her hand. Linda sat up and eased my shorts down, helping my cock out with her hand. The head of my cock by now was purple, the veins down the shaft were obvious. I was incredibly hard as my fully erect 9 inches wobbled in front of her face. I was harder than I had been for a long time, these two hot women had me really worked up.

"My god Alan, it's huge," she said, as she smacked her lips.

She then grabbed my cock and was about to lick me when I reached down.

"No, that not the way it went. The next thing is I fuck you," I explained.

She pouted and said, "I did say I wanted to feel what is was like I guess."

She immediately lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"I want that cock inside me, but be gentle I have never had a cock that big before," Linda said.

I gave Mandy a quick kiss and then positioned myself to slide my cock into Linda.

I looked into Linda's eyes and asked. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. I could sense Mandy moving back to the position beside us, still on her knees.

I positioned my cock in front of Linda's sopping wet pussy and pushed. She was very tight. I tried again. I couldn't get the head of my cock into her pussy she was too tight.

"We seem to have a problem," I said. "Linda, you are very tight and I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care," she responded. "Just ram it in, I WANT THAT COCK NOW!"

Try as I might I couldn't get my big cock into that tight pussy. "We will have to try something different," I said. As I moved down to lick her pussy again. "Mandy, I want you to lick her nipples while I suck her pussy," I continued.

I heard Mandy gasp and I looked up.

"I have never licked another woman's nipples, not even Linda's," Mandy protested.

"OK," I said, thinking quickly. "Here we are at a secluded spot outdoors. We're all naked. Mandy, I have made you cum twice and given you a good fucking. Your best friend is laying in front of you desperate to get my cock inside her. Do you think she is going to be very happy if she doesn't get this cock of mine inside her?"

"I guess not," replied Mandy.

Well, are you going to help?" I asked. "I'm not sure, I've never done it before," pleaded Mandy.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. If you help me fuck your best friend I will fuck you again," I said.

"OK," said Mandy somewhat hesitantly, "I will lick her nipples now and you can fuck me again only if you suck my clit real hard before you fuck me."

"Deal!" I replied and dived down to lick Linda's pussy out.

I could hear Mandy start to slowly lick Linda's nipples. Linda seemed to be enjoying our attention. She didn't seem to have any objections about Mandy licking her nipples. I slipped a finger into Linda's tight pussy and started to work it in and out as I licked her clit. I could feel Linda starting to relax. I slipped a second finger in and looked up to see Linda, with her hands on the back of Mandy's head mashing Mandy's face into her huge breasts. Mandy seemed to be enjoying it and had Linda's left nipple firmly in her mouth. I slipped a third finger into Linda's sopping pussy. I thought Linda was ready. I moved into position. I reached down and wiped some of Linda's pussy juices over the head of my cock.

"I think you are ready Linda," I said as I gently eased my cock into her pussy.

She was still tight but I managed to give her a couple of inches. She gasped and Mandy knelt up.

With successive strokes I worked my rock hard cock progressively into Linda's tight pussy. I was slowly stretching her. I could tell from her grunts as I thrust into each time this was a new experience for her.

"My god, you are going to split me apart with that monster," Linda cried.

"I'm not finished yet," I replied as I started to pick up my rhythm and pump my cock in and out.

"Alan, it's huge, I want it so much, fuck me harder, I want to be your cock whore!" she yelled.

I shifted up a gear and continued to pound her.

I heard Mandy gasp and say "Linda you're a slut."

"I don't care," cried Linda, "I just want this huge fat dick to fill me up, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!"

By now I was in top gear pounding Linda with long strokes. Her massive breasts were wobbling backward and forward. Both arms were extended by her sides and she was grabbing the picnic blanket with both hands. I looked over at Mandy to see her with both hands on her pussy. One playing with her engorged clit, the other with two fingers deep in her pussy. I pushed harder and began to feel my balls start to boil.

At that moment Mandy yelled out. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, HELP MEEEEEEEEE!"

Her orgasm was earth shattering. Her whole body shook. Her pussy muscles tried to crush my cock, but were no match for how hard I was. The time was right, I pulled my cock out of Linda with an audible plop and stroked myself hard and fast. I exploded over Linda. Strings of cum were blasting from my cock. I covered her face, hair, breasts, belly and was dripping on her pussy as she lifted herself up on her elbows to survey the scene. As this was happening, by the sounds coming from Mandy, she was orgasming as well. Without her arms to steady her she tipped forward and fell across Linda with a sticky slap.

I looked over the scene in front of me. Two naked women, who had both just cum, were sliding around in my cum in front of me. . Mandy lifted herself up with cum dripping from her breasts.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," she said rather sheepishly.

Linda was looking at me blinking as if she had just emerged from a dark hole. I didn't think she was capable of speech yet.

"So that's how I paid Mandy for my bike helmet," I said with a big grin on my face.

I was about to get up and go to the river and wash myself off when Mandy pushed me flat my back.

"Not so fast mister," she said as she stood over me, feet either side. "You still owe me a clit licking and another fuck."

With that she turned and squatted on my head facing my feet. I grabbed her by her ample hips and positioned her so I could locate and suck her clit. It didn't take long before I could feel spasms going through her body. I was being drenched by her pussy juices. Her clit grew and I was able to suck it right into my mouth. As this was happening I could feel a very firm hand around the base of my cock. Linda was back to the land of the living and had proceeded to lick the cum off my cock and was giving me a blow job. My cock responded and grew hard again.

A few minutes later Mandy stood up, turned around and sat on my cock. My cock just slid into her all the way to the hilt. She sat on me hard and squirmed about feeling my cock inside her. She leaned over me. I grabbed each breast in turn and gave it a good hard suck tasting myself and her sweat. She squealed and all of a sudden sat up. I hadn't noticed but Linda had got up and positioned herself over my head. She squatted down on my face taking Mandy's place. I was now licking out Linda while Mandy squirmed around on my cock. Both women were facing each other.

"He sure has a big cock," Mandy said.

"It's not big it's massive," replied Linda. "I'm so stretched I my never recover," Linda giggled.

"So what do we do with him now?" asked Mandy.

"I think it's obvious," replied Linda. "He's going to fuck you again and then he's going to fuck me again. He's not leaving until we have drained all the cum out of him."

With that I reached for Mandy's hips and started to slowly pump my cock into her pussy...

*

Dear Reader, These stories are all my own work. I draw from real life experience, stories I have heard and my vivid imagination. If you like what you ready please let me know. For those of you interested I am open to your suggestions. If you want to become part of the narrative, let me know.

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12