A Big Addiction

Story Info
Some fantasies are just too big.
7.3k words
3.98
152.2k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
194 Followers

Tiffany sat her magazine on the night stand and rolled over to face me. Her pink low cut night gown exposing her ready cleavage as she bolstered one hand under her head. "Nick, tell me something."

I picked the remote up off my chest and hit the OFF button. "Yes, my love." I answered her as I rolled myself to face her.

"We've been married for five years now, and I realized that you've never shared any deep, secret fantasies with me." She said as my eyes admired her body lying before me. With the blanket draped below her knees, the short pink nighty she wore gave great definition of her curves; her round bottom, thick thighs and gradable hips.

"I'm not sure I really have any." I lied. Her lips began to pout in a very sensual way. I could see her nipples looking eager to poke through the nightgown; almost as if they were having a battle with the fabric that was keeping them hostage.

Wrapping her leg over mine she continued her questioning. "Come on, baby. I know you must fantasize about something. Every man does." She sighed while she spoke.

"What do you expect me to say, dear? Do you want to tell me a fantasy you have?" I asked her, seeing where she was leading the conversation. With my remark, she immediately dropped her head off her hand and rolled to her back. I could hear a slight giggle forced from her mouth.

"Oh Nick! You always have to be so difficult." She rolled back as she spoke. "I just want to know if you ever think of something out of the ordinary. Or dirty. Like, when you jerk off, what do you think about?" Her eyes widened as she continued her questioning and began a gently brush over my boxer short covered pubic area.

I twirled her mahogany hair that was covering part of her eye. "I have fetishes, not really fantasies; but you know about that." I said with a smile; referring to my enormous foot fetish.

Tiffany had very supple, pretty, well-kept feet. Most times; when we had sex I would like to lick and suck on her cute pink toes. Knowing my appreciation of her feet; she would regularly pumice them to keep them soft; also, changing her choice of toenail color (almost daily); for my benefit.

"I know, babe." She reached and began to play with the hair on my exposed chest. "I have a newer fantasy." She finally revealed with a smile.

I dropped my hand from her hair, and placed it on her hand that was on my chest. "Really, newer?" I asked; showing obvious interest.

She began to shake her head in the affirmative. "Do you want to hear it?" She asked, not doing a very good job to hide her enthusiasm of sharing. I shook my head yes and began to caress her arm. "Well... you know how I read those romance novels? A girl at work gave me one of hers, recently." The smile on her face grew wider.

I sat up a bit, "Really?" She shook her head with the same adorable mischievous smile.

"I'm not that far into it, but it's really dirty!" She said with another giggle. Now, I was becoming more engrossed and eager to hear what this book was about that was not only making my wife excited, but also timid about her excitement.

"Well, what is it about? Not the storyline, but what's dirty about it?" I rephrased.

"Umm... It's an S&M book." She finally released. My heart gave an odd flutter. I never pictured Tiffany to be into S&M. To be dominated. Usually it was her taking control in the sack. The possibilities began to whirl around my head.

"Tell me what about that excites you" I questioned, feeling the growth in my boxer shorts rise, a bit.

As she answered she began to slide her hand subtly from my chest hair, she was previously playing with to my stomach. "It's about this man..." she began, gently brushing her finger tips around my navel. "Turns out; he gets off by dominating his wife." She expounded. Her hand increased its speed began a trek further south. "He ties her up in these interesting ways, and fucks her with various toys" she said reaching my crotch and grasping my already well formed package.

Her hands began to fondle the package as she continued. "This one part, he has a rather thick, long dildo and forces it on her while her hands are tied above her head and her ankles tied apart." She slid her hand under the hem on my boxer shorts and began to grab my balls. Slightly squeezing each one, she rolled them through her fingers.

My cock started growing as she told me the setting. She took her hand out of my boxer shorts and began to slide them down, exposing my fully erect cock. As she grabbed my member and began stroking she leaned in closer. "He even has clips on her nipples and a ball gag in her mouth!" She whispered to me, with a noticeable eagerness to get the words out.

I gave a slight groan of pleasure as she picked up her pace with the stoking. "I ordered one." She said nibbling on my bottom lip. "Its 9" and really thick!" She exclaimed slowing her stroking. "Does that bother you, Nick? That I want to fuck a 9", thick cock?" She asked, easing her speed while she waited for my response.

I shook my head and she picked back up the previous pace. "I don't think the tying up is what got me so wet" she started. "I'm pretty sure it's the giant cock that did it." She slid her free arm under my back as she continued her vigorous stoking on my dick. "I haven't used it yet." She stated, looking deep into my eyes.

"Would you like to watch me try it out for the first time?" She asked as she released my cock and sat up; very enthusiastic at what I might say.

"Hell yeah!"

Hearing that, she soared off the bed and scurried to her dresser. Pulling out a brown paper covered box she jumped back into the bed and sat Indian style. The box lay in front of her as she looked up at me with a devilish grin.

Now; I am a firm 7" when completely hard, and a normal thickness. I mean she can fit her fingers all the way around, but never complains. This was new. This was exciting. Could my wife be a size queen? Would she really desire the feel of more meat than I had? This seriously aroused me in a way I wasn't sure I was comfortable with yet, but the head that was doing to thinking right now couldn't care less.

She tore the brown paper off of the box and tossed it aside. There were no pictures on the outside, merely a plain white box. She lifted the lid and I could see her face begin to glow. I couldn't see the toy from my angle, but she immediately reached in and pulled out a rather large, liquid blue looking rubber dildo. I looked at her as she held it up in front of me. She could not get her fingers around this guy, and my hard on raged. She flopped the beast beside her and reached into the box again, removing a small travel size bottle of K-Y jelly. "I'll need this for sure!" she exclaimed wide eyed.

Standing up, she reached under her nighty and slid off her panties with one hand; as she sat back beside me and grabbed the monster toy while flipping the lid to the jelly. Squirting some lubricant into her free hand, she grasped the toy with her other and looked over at me with the biggest smile I've see her have plastered over her face in a long time. "Will you fuck me with my new toy?" She asked in a needy tone as she began to spread lube all over the rubber device.

I leaned forward and grabbed the toy as she lay back and began breathing heavy with excitement. She spread her legs out even wider, and took her lube covered hand and began enthusiastically rubbing her pussy. I watched as she slid around her clit, and occasionally stuck her finger in the hole. "Be gentle." She said, continuing to coat her area with K-Y.

I sat up, getting ready. "Start out easy" she continued with a sort of wink in her eye. Both of her arms fell to her side and I could see her nipples were hard as they looked imprisoned under the fabric of her top. With that I moved closer, aiming the rubber cock toward her glistening hole. Rubbing on her clit with the toy I began to see her opening up, but honestly couldn't see it fitting in; at least not easily.

As I moved it around, closer to her hole, she began to moan and I felt the apprehension of her pussy. I began to insert, slowly working my way in. Her moans and breathing increased. After I got the head all the way in, her head lifted off the pillow; looking right at me her eyes enlarged and her mouth opened. "Oh fuck that's huge!" She said exhaling a large breath of air; as the entirety of the dildo slid into her wanting love hole. I increased my effort, pulling out quicker than before each time. The artificial balls on the base slapped against her ass as I moved in faster and deeper.

It had only been four or five thrusts when her head rose again; "I'm fucking coming... so hard! Oh my fucking god this feels good!" Her legs fell even further apart, her toes recoiled and her pussy quaffed around the massive fake cock. Releasing huge amounts of air with the sweetest smell I've ever experienced, I continued my task of shoving her new toy in and out of her cunt.

Finishing her orgasm, she slid the toy from my hand. "Lie next to me and stroke your cock while I use it." She said with a very inviting tone to her. I quickly rose from my previous position while pulling my boxers all the way off my legs. Grabbing my cock I began to stroke, eyeing her pussy as it was filled with this giant cock.

"You like watching this baby?" She asked now out of breathe. I shook my head yes, as I kissed her cheek. "Talk to me. Say dirty things. I want to feel like a slut." She had a hushed tone while she spoke.

I moved my free hand behind her head so that I was stroking my cock over her actions. "You like big cocks don't you, dirty little slut." I said, continuing pounding. I could see her increase speed; each time going all in till the balls of the dildo hit her ass. 9" of cock disappearing into my wife's soaked cunt made my dick feel like it would erupt. I slowed my jacking, so I did not lose this race. I wanted to wait till she'd cum again. I wanted to see that gorgeous face make that perfect beautiful agony expression I loved so much.

"I think I love it." She said before letting out another very loud moan. "I do, I really do love big cock!" She said. "The way it completely fills my pussy!" I couldn't help but increase my jerking as I heard those words. "Cum on me, cum all over my pussy while you watch this big, thick cock fuck me!" I felt the pleasant eruption get closer.

"I'm going to shoot!" I said feeling it even closer with my words.

"Think about how I want to fuck big cocks!" she said as I erupted, splattering her pussy and toy with my juice. She slowed her movement, analyzing my face and reaction to what she was doing. Leaving the toy inserted in her cunt, she laid her hands down. Turning her head she reached out and kissed me passionately. Intertwining our tongues together and smashing my lips with hers.

"Look at this mess, Nick." Tiffany said pulling her lips off mine. "Wow. That was incredible." She said as she pulled the toy from her pussy. Sitting up, she looked over at me while holding the massive toy in her hands. With one on the base, she took the other and began to encircle the head. "I mean, look how fucking big this is!" She laughed.

I chuckled at her. My wife was beautiful, long mahogany red hair, with bangs cut across her forehead. "You liked that did you?" I asked.

She shook the toy and watched it flop around. "Oh yes!" At first with a smirk, but it quickly faded to a look of concern. "Are you OK with this?" She asked looking over at me now. I shook my head yes. She widened her eyes and continued to flop the dildo. "Are you sure... I mean you're not mad?" She looked genuinely concerned with my feeling on this matter; almost as if she felt guilty for liking it as much as she did.

I leaned forward and pecked her on the lips. "Yes. I am sure, baby" I said trying to console her. "I think that was the hottest fucking this I've seen you do!" Her excited smile returned.

She then grabbed the toy and packaging and scurried off to the bathroom, I assume to clean her and it. I took my boxers off the floor and used them to clean what little goo landed on me, as Tiff caught the brunt of my explosion. As I discarded the boxers into the clothes hamper she walked back in setting to box on her dresser. Standing at the foot of the bed, she came over and placed her arms around my waist, putting her head to my chest. We stood there and stared at the monster in his box for a minute or two.

"Are you OK with all of this?" She turned her head to face me. "I realize I kind of just dropped a huge thing on you," rolling her eyes at the pun. "But you didn't seem to mind" she gave a little chuckle reaching up and pecking my lips as she spoke.

"I'm good, baby. That was totally fucking awesome." I said sliding my hand down her back. "You know I'm always jerking off to you, but honestly... it's not my cock in you when I do." I told her and watched her mouth drop. Without another word, I broke from our embrace and jumped back into the bed. Reaching up, I turned the lamp out that was on my nightstand; pulling up the covers I rolled to face her side of the bed. She quickly did the same and got under the covers.

"Really?" She said with an enormous smile sliding her hands on my back. "You masturbate thinking about me with huge cocks?" Her voice was timid, but interested at the thought at the same time. One of her hands found its way around me, and began to slide down my naked body.

I smiled back at her. "Always have. You're hot baby! And I don't do anything for me." I cleared my throat, rolling on my back to better focus on her; her hand reaching my limp penis in the turn. "It's easier to picture the view when it's not first person, you know what I mean?" I confessed to her.

"Who do I fuck when this happens?" She asked with a look of bewilderment. "Strangers or people we know?" She began questioning, looking very interested in what my answers would be.

I smiled at her eagerness. "Usually they don't have faces." I said. "Sometimes it'll wind up being someone I saw you notice that day."

She looked slightly shocked. "Noticed?"

I laughed at her nervousness. "Relax, just guys I saw you look at while we're out and about."

"What guys?" Her voice took a defensive stance, like she felt I was accusing her of infidelity.

I continued to laugh, as she began to look guilty and nervous at the same time. "Well, those frat boys I see you eyeing."

Her mouth dropped again. "You notice that?" she said with an observable reserve. "Well, they are hot and walk around with their shirts off. Besides, I'm 36 years old; what woman my age wouldn't look at chiseled twenty year old abs!" Her laughter showed her return to normalcy again.

The good thing about living close to university is there is an abundance of young, sexy coeds for both of us to ogle over. And living close to fraternity or sorority houses isn't anything like the movies. There aren't many keggers or car washes, but the students are out and about all through town. Also, the younger generation doesn't seem to have any inhabitations when it comes to what they wear.

She gently kissed me again. "Thank you for sharing this with me." She said as her eyes began to close.

A few weeks went by before anything more out of the ordinary happened. I say out of the ordinary, because "Stanley" became a regular thing in our play times. That's what Tiff decided to name her blue monster of a sex toy; as he was her 'power' toy. The interesting did begin to happen after breakfast one Saturday morning.

"Nick, what do you think about putting a privacy fence around the hot tub?" Tiffany asked from the kitchen. From the living room, where I was watching TV I yelled that sounded like a good idea. I waited but heard nothing more from her, so I decided she most likely wanted to have conversations involving important renovations face to face.

Walking into the kitchen, I paused to admire the view my wife allowed. She was standing at the sink, finishing up the morning dishes. She had tight, short jean shorts on with her sexy tan legs flowing elegantly out. She had an amazing ass. It was the kind that you didn't just notice, but made you stop and stare for a while.

Her cute little toes were painted a brilliant royal blue matching her finger nails, and her anklet draped ever so softly around her ankle. Today, she had on this very low cut bikini top, with thin straps that tied in the back and at the base of her neck. I loved the way she dressed in the summer. She wouldn't even be swimming today, but was in the bikini top regardless. The front cut down so low; allowing a measurable amount of cleavage, hugging her D cup tits.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked.

I walked behind her 5'5" frame and placed my hands on her shoulders. "That sounds like a plan." I said, beginning to rub. She let out a slight moan and she arched her back. "Any particular reason" I questioned.

"Well, you know the neighbor became a frat house when Bob and Carol moved and I caught a few of the guys over there staring at me when I was in last night." She said with laughter in her voice.

Continuing my rub I reached around and kissed her cheek. "What, you can stare at them but they're not allowed to look at the goods?" I joked.

She stopped what she was doing and turned around. "You know I could care less. I like donating to the spank bank, but I wanted to take Stanley out last night and I wasn't able to because a bunch of them were standing on their back deck." She dried her hands on a towel and through it aside.

Stepping closer she placed her hands around my waist. I leaned down and kissed her. "OK, we can do that, so you can be a naughty girl in private." I chuckled to her.

"Thanks babe." She replied with a huge smile.

The next day there was a knock at my door. It was three gentlemen from the neighboring frat house. "Yes?" I said to them as I opened the door.

"Hi, we're here to build the fence." The tallest one said. Two of three make me feel weak as they were rather muscular and buff. The third was a little scrawny and very short.

I looked at them a little perplexed. Tiff and I had not discussed the fence any further than we did yesterday. She must have commissioned some young muscle to do the job, which kind of worked out because that meant I wouldn't be spending one of my weekends doing it.

"Uh, yea, just wait here a sec. I'll be right back."

I left the boys standing in the doorway and walked down the hall. "Babe!" I yelled for Tiffany.

"Yea" she replied, her voice coming from the bedroom. I walked in there and saw her folding clothes and putting them away. I never really understood her, we both work all week long and she wants to spend every weekend working at home.

"Yea... uh... there are three guys here to build the fence?" I said to her, more asking than notifying.

"Oh yea, I did ask a few of them to come over and do it for us." She said with a smile and hushed laugh.

I snickered back at her. "Well that's kind of mean, if you think about it." I said.

"How so?" she looked at me with obvious confusion.

I shook my head judgingly. "You're building the fence because they stare at you, so you can masturbate. I don't know I just find it a little funny, that's all." As I laughed, I continued "They're doing the work to block their prying eyes."

"Well, I didn't mean for it to be mean. I don't want them watching me with Stanly." She said smiling brightly at me.

"Yea, like you'd care." I teased as I walked back to the front door but noticing her reaction as I left.

I took the boys to the back and showed them the lumber I had stacked there yesterday, and how I wanted it build. It was fairly cut and dry; a simple enclosure around the hot tub, with more than a little walkway on two sides. We agreed on $75 for the job, so they could split it three ways and not really be feeling cheated. The lads got to work and I returned to the bedroom to talk to Tiff.

jawanaut
jawanaut
194 Followers
12