A Big Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the bedroom, I noticed Tiffany watching the boys from the window. "Picking who will be Stanly tonight?" I questioned, giving her a little startle as I put my hands on her mid-section.

"Maybe, why, would you want to know who I was masturbating to?" She asked giving me a grin and folding one of my shirts across her chest.

I felt my cock grow ever so slightly at the thought. Would I want to know exactly which one she would think about while she shoved that huge cock in her pussy? Yea, yea I would. "Would you judge me?" I asked her.

She grabbed a full basket of already folded clothes off the bed and tossed it to the floor. Sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling the curtain back a bit she pointed at the tall one I spoke with at the door. "Him, it's going to be him that I pretend to fuck tonight." She said looking over at me and licking her lips. "Does that thought excite you?"

I leaned down to look out the window with her, brushing my hand over her back. "His name's Freddie." I said. She slid her hand to the back of my knee and slightly up my shorts.

"Ooh, Freddie?" She said as she glided her hand around my inner thigh and grazed the head of my cock through my boxer shorts. "Now I'll have a name to yell." She said letting out a faint giggle. As she talked about Freddie and what she was planning on doing; as well as the gently brushes of my cock I could tell she knew what she was doing to me.

"It does!" She said, reaching in my shorts further and grabbing my dick. "You do like knowing who I masturbate to." This new information seemed to excite her a little more. I sniggered out a little grin.

"Maybe" I said. "Would you judge me?" I asked her, actually wanting to know.

She was still watching the boys build the fence as we talked, but with my question she turned and looked at me. Kissing the tip of my nose she smiled "Never."

It was getting dark by the time the lads had finished their task and I went out back to inspect as well as pay them. The work looked good, and now I was pretty confident my wife could have uninterrupted playtime with Stanley.

I returned to the bedroom to find Tiffany wearing her robe and staring out the window. "Well, what do you think?" I said sitting on the bed next to where she was standing.

"Looks good, are you sure they can't see between the boards at all?" She asked me somewhat hesitantly.

"I'm sure, dear."

She smiled her excited smile, then turned and opened her robe exposing her red bikini. I knew that one well, it was one of many two pieces she owned that had a thong, but this one was more like a string that would ride up her ass. As she started to walk, I saw Stanley nuzzled under her arm, under the robe. I snickered to myself. "Have fun, babe!"

Monday morning came fast and hard as I dragged my still tired ass out of bed. Tiff had already awakened and her side of the bed was empty. As I walked into the kitchen I saw her standing there in another bikini, this one was purple. "Getting ready to enjoy the privacy fence again?" I asked giving a sly smirk.

It was still early, and because of the openness, Tiff rarely used the hot tub during the day. But now, with the construction of the fence, she was free to play all day long if she wished. "Oh yea I am!" she sang out, spinning around to face me. "Last night was so much fun; I figured I wouldn't be able to wait till dark today." She glimmered at me.

"I'll try to stop back around lunch, but I do have a big project we're working on; so I might not be able to stay long." I told her as I kissed her goodbye and walked out the door.

I arrived home around half past twelve to enjoy lunch with my wife. When I walked into the house I peered into the kitchen, but noticed she was sitting on the back deck overlooking the pool. I admired our new privacy fence off the side and walked out. "Hey babe."

Tiff immediately jump up and ran into my arms. Kissing me passionately she pulled back and excited look on her face. "How much time do you have?" She asked starting to bite her bottom lip.

"Probably less than twenty, I guess." I replied creeping my hands down to squeeze her ass. The purple bikini was wet, which meant she had been playing this morning. My cock started to grow and she kissed me again.

"That's not long enough to fuck then." She said, pouting her lips. "How about you let me give you a blowjob?" She asked, moving her hands down to fondle the crotch of my khakis. "I'll take that as a yes" she said feeling my already hard dick. A smile began to permeate on her face.

We quickly went in to the bedroom and she flung me toward the bed. I plopped down while undoing my belt and kicked off my shoes. "Why so eager this morning" I asked her.

She got on her knees in front of the bed, nuzzled between my legs and pulled my pants and boxer shorts to my knees. "I'll tell you while I suck this cock." She said smiling up at me as she began to lick the shaft of my cock. She then inserted my fully erect penis into her mouth. Swishing her tongue around the head of my cock before deep throating what I had for her. I threw my head back and ran my fingers through her still damp hair, loosening the ponytail she had in.

She slurped her mouth off my dick and looked at me. While stroking, she said "how hot would you think it was if Freddie watched me play with Stanley?" I felt my balls tighten as I grabbed the now lose hair in my hand. Pulling her head back by tugging on her hair I said "and why is that?" She licked the saliva from sucking. "Has someone been naughty today?" I said smiling at her.

I released her hair. "Yes, a little bit." She began to pout her lips again. Moving her mouth back down on my cock she deep throated it several times before pulling up, gasping for air. "I think I came harder knowing he was watching me play with myself." Again, she plunged down on my dick. Pulling up, she said with a laugh "He was amazed at the size of Stanley!"

"Oh my god, you fucking slut; I love you" I said as she went down again. "Did he know you were watching him?"

She pulled my member out of her mouth, "Not at first, but when he started jerking his cock I stopped and told him I could see him." My balls began to tighten again; I could feel I wouldn't last long so I pulled her head off my cock.

"Was he in the enclosure?"

"No, just had the door barely open, peeking; jerking. I told him if he got to watch me, I wanted to watch him." She said now jacking my dick as we spoke. "He didn't even hesitate, pretty much ran right in and continued playing." She started to increase her speed, obviously knowing I was close to completion. "He said he'd love to fuck me, but I said no." she told as her free hand grasped my balls and began to fondle.

"He backed off a bit and gave a little frown." She began to twist her hand around the head of my dick, spinning back down when she reached my shaft. "I did let him play with my tits though." She said, as she went down on my cock for a final time. I immediately exploded in her mouth. She never slowed. Never stopped, just drank down every last drop I had to offer.

When it was done she raised her head again. Less stroking, more just playing with my spent cock she looked at me "are you mad I let him touch me?"

"Hell no, that was fucking hot hearing about that!" I exclaimed wiping a bit of spilled jizz off her bottom lip. She quickly slurped it off my finger before I could wipe it away. "Besides, he just played with your tits" I said, more confirming what she had told me.

"Would you have cared if I let him finger my pussy, too?" She asked deeply swallowing the gob that she just received. I shook my head and smiled at her. "Good, because that's what he did." She kissed the head of my dick and got off the floor.

I reached down and pulled my pants back up as she ran out of the bedroom. Buckling my belt, I chased after her. "You let him?"

She stopped in the hallway and turned her head. "Yes and I came so hard on his hand." She said with a smirk before walking away. I quickly followed.

"Wait, what else?" I asked with great anticipation to hear the rest of the story.

"Will you get mad at me?" she said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"No."

She peered at me, scanning for sincerity. "Are you sure?" She questioned again, checking it was OK to be completely honest with me about what she had done with young Freddie. I fervently shook my head yes.

"I jerked his cock and made him cum. He came all over my tits." She said crossing her legs and folding her hands on her lap seeming to quickly spit out the crime. I smiled, not only at her cute quick wit; but also what she had done with the frat boy.

"Would you have gotten mad if I had fucked him like he wanted me to?" She asked me with that same coy look she always gets when she wants something.

I hesitated for a second. "I don't think so." I said, clearing my throat as I spoke.

She rolled her eyes. "But, you're not sure?" I sat down next to her at the table. "That's why I didn't. I really, really wanted to; but I don't want you to get mad at me." She said, turning her head away from me.

I reached and gently pulled her chin to me. "I wouldn't get mad at you, babe. I mean this whole thing has been really hot; I'm just still in awe, that's all."

She smiled. "It's OK that I gave him a hand job, or that I came when he put his fingers in me?" I nodded. "Do you care I felt all over his chiseled abs and pecs, while I came?" I shook my head. "Do you care that I took his cock in my mouth?"

"You sucked his dick?" I said aghast backing away a bit. She nodded. I could feel my mouth had dropped open, I tried my best to smoothly make it a smile, but I'm pretty sure she could see I was more shocked than anything.

"I don't know what it was. I was just in slut mode. Stanly opened my eyes to fantasies I didn't even know I had. When I saw Freddie was just as thick, I had to try to cram the entire thing in my mouth."

I scooted my chair closer to her. "Baby, you are so hot. I love the slut in you. Don't worry, I'm not mad." I told her as I kissed the top of her head and squeezed her against me. "I would have loved to have seen that though" I said letting my grip loosen.

"You want to watch me suck Freddie's fat cock?" She said half laughing and half confused.

"Hell yea. I would love to see that." I said standing up, grabbing my keys and looking at my watch. "Fuck! I have to go back to work." She gave me a sad smile. "And I'm thinking you wouldn't mind either; that's why you felt the need to include 'fat' in your question." I said laughing.

"I'll see you when you get home, love." She said as I leaned down to kiss her before heading out of the door.

The rest of the day was torture for me. I kept looking at my watch, which only made the hours longer. I was excited to get back to Tiffany and continue our conversation from lunch.

Finally I looked at my watch; 6:00. Time to go! I flew out of the office, raced home and ran into the house. I could hear the hot tub churning and knew she was in there. As I walked through the kitchen to go out back, I saw Tiffany's phone on the counter. This was odd, it wasn't locked. She always locked her phone. I picked up the device and it illuminated.

It was completely unlocked. After some moral arguments with myself I clicked on the 'messaging' icon. Freddie was the only contact listed. I paused before clicking. Her phone wasn't unlocked, so she obviously left it here on purpose for me to find. I clicked the conversation.

Tiff 1:35: Are you busy?

Freddie 1:37: No

Tiff 1:38: Meet me in my hot tub

Freddie 1:38: Is your husband home?

Tiff 1:39: No

Freddie 1:39: Are you going to suck me off again? :D

Tiff 1:39: Maybe, before you fuck me.

I was put off a bit, and stood there for a moment, rerunning our previous conversation at lunch. I set her phone back on the counter. Did she want me to see their conversation? I know she wants to fuck him "really, really bad".

I walked out to the deck and heard faint splashing under the churn of the hot tub's jet rhythm. I began my approach to the door of the enclosure, as my stomach began to tighten. Quick or slow; I thought to myself as I approached the door handle. Slow; I decided and edged the door open as slowly and as quietly as I could.

I saw the back of Tiffany's head and could see her toes on the side of the tub. She was alone, now anyway. I knocked on the door as I walked in. "Hey babe, how was your day?" I said smiling and coming up behind her.

She turned and her legs went under the water. She placed her hands on the side of the tub and slightly hid her face. "Hey"

I walked over and kissed her forehead, and squatted down in front of her.

"Guess what I did today?" She questioned. I smiled and gave a shrug. She lifted her head up, so her face was in perfect view. She cracked a giant grin. "Freddie fucked me when you left!" She said with noticeable excitement about the conquest.

I chuckled as I ran my hand down the side of her face. "God you're beautiful, Tiff." I said, moving to her lips after I had traced her silhouette with my fingers. She kissed my fingers as I ran them through her lips. "Did you enjoy it?"

She gave a timid nod. "He made me cum so fast and so much." She pulled her body up out of the water and bent down on the underwater seat in the tub. Putting her fingers in a 'come here' motion, she began to whisper as I got close. "He made me squirt."

With that, I immediately stood up and started to remove my clothes. She splashed backwards on her butt and untied her bikini top exposing her perfectly shaped, tan D cup breasts. "Are you going to fuck me too?" she said, filled with blissful amusement.

I climbed into the tub and wrapped my arms around her. "You better believe it, slut" I said as I started to kiss her passionately. "While I shove my cock in you, you're going to tell me everything about your slutty adventure." I said sliding my hands down her body to remove her G-string.

She opened her legs and invited my hard cock inside as I flung her purple bottoms out of the tub. I slowly started my insertion. "Tell me everything." I said pushing in as deep as I could, using the water as a lubricant.

She let out a slight gasp, "I texted him to come over" she said as I slid in and out very slowly. "He asked if I was going to blow him again" she said with a smirk. "I told him I might, before he fucked me." I pushed deeper and harder, but remained my slow pace. She gently brushed her lips on mine as she spoke.

"He came over in swimming trunks; I was already naked in the hot tub playing with myself. He ripped his shorts down and jumped in naked. We started kissing hard and deep." She paused to let out a gasp. "He was already rock hard and I glided my hand over his incredibly thick cock"

I went deep when she said that. "Tell me about his cock." I said retreating back out of her.

She chuckled. "Well, I'd say he's probably 8"ish, but oh man, he is so fucking thick around!" I resumed inserting myself deep inside her.

"8" is pretty impressive, you know?" I said with a smile as I pumped in and out of her pussy. She nodded and gave a little grin.

"He stood up and shoved my face to his cock. I opened my mouth and took as much as I could." She said her breathing increasing as I thrusted.

"How far down did you get?" I asked during a withdrawal of my cock from her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around me and gently squeezed my ass. "Not very." She said with a grin while the water began to flap from our movement. "I sucked his balls while I stroked his thick shaft." She said closing her eyes and beginning her moans, obviously replaying her previous adventure.

"Fast forward and give me the highlights, babe." I said not thinking I would last very long even at this slower speed.

"Ok" she said giving me naughty glare. "When he first put it in, it hurt a little. More than Stanley, I guess the water isn't as good as the K-Y." She laughed. I squeezed one of her ass cheeks as I slid deep into her cunt. "It took a few pumps before I fully opened up for his thickness" she said biting her lower lip and closing her eyes again.

"He moved my leg over his shoulder, which allowed him to get deeper" she said as she then moved her leg in the same form. With her toes pointed to the sky I could feel myself slide deeper into her pussy. "Yea, like this. This is how he started fucking me." She said splashing more water and forcing an increase in speed. "After I came like this, he flipped me around and fucked me while I hung half out of the tub. He squeezed my ass hard and slapped it a lot. He even slid his finger in my asshole while he jammed his meat into me." '

I could tell by the way she looked so focused with her eyes closed; she was reliving those events in her mind. "He sat down and had me bounce on his cock next." She said, changing our positions. Gliding me down to a seated position, she climbed on top and guided my cock into her again. As she bounced on my dick the water began to splash more.

"Slow down, babe. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out till you finish the story." I begged her, but it was futile as she didn't slow at all.

"He said the same thing, well almost. That's why he tossed me off him and put his cock up to my mouth again." She said riding even faster now. "I could see cum coming out of him already, so I quickly grabbed it and began sucking." She said as I started to release my load in her pussy. "I took it all, and he came a lot. Gallons it felt like, but I swallowed every drop."

She continued to bounce up and down, enjoying my odd noises of the orgasm as every ounce of cum I had; was now inside her. She tilted her head down, matching up our lips; she then shoved her tongue into my mouth and swirled it around mine.

"Thank you honey" she said as the kiss ended. I looked at her puzzled.

"For which part" I asked, unsure if she meant me or not.

"For not getting mad about Freddie" she said giving me another wet, sloppy kiss. "It was amazing!"

I hugged her tightly against me. "Sounded, like it was" I said, feeling my cock shrink inside her; ultimately slipping out.

12