A Big Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

We must have kept at each other for fifteen minutes. I cum at least twice. Maybe I never stopped cumming after the first time, before he finally shoots off another load into my mouth. "My jaws were getting tired of being open so wide for so long," I tell him as I lift off him and move around head-to-head to kiss him.

"Well mine weren't. Eating you is better than any meal I've ever had. I wanted to see if I could get you to squirt another load on me."

I realize that I have to be back at the hotel before Tony. "I've got to go," I say as I sit up and started off the bed.

"I've been in heaven," he says. "I'm going to see you again aren't I?"

I'm getting my clothes on. "You're probably going to get more of me than you expect," I tell him. "Tomorrow morning, as soon as I can, I'll write a note, pack up my things and get back here. Don't come to the hotel where we met, I don't want anyone there to see us together. I'll come here."

As I headed back to the hotel I decided that I really did want to go with Oscar and see all the things I've been wanting to see. He seems to be knowledgeable about them all. He also seems to really love my body and wants to treat me the way I want to be treated -- that is, a lot of sex activity. Now, I had to give Tony the best night of his life and then find the words to write a good bye note that would keep him happy. I had the sneaking idea that if he ends up too unhappy that maybe he has the kinds of friends in Italy that could cause me problems.

Anyway, as soon as I get to the room, I get naked and sit on the bidet to wash my pussy clean. Why don't we have these things in America? I also have to admit that holding my pussy open for the water spray made me a little horny. But then. life in general makes me horny. Once I'm rinsed out, I get in the shower to wash off anything that Oscar might have left on me. My timing is great because Tony comes in while I'm still in the shower. He strips and joins me.

I really love Tony's cock. Of course, I have to admit, I've really loved every cock I've ever come in contact with. So, in the shower, I'm soon on my knees with his cock in my mouth and I'm giving him as good a blow job as I can manage. He tells me how sexy I am and dries me off as we get out of the shower and then almost throws me on the bed, with my legs hanging off the side so he can get in between them and push his face to my pussy and start licking and fingering me. He keeps telling me how sexy I am and what a great body I have and after I cum, he moves up some and shoves his lovely cock into me and fucks me, fucks me hard and fast. He's obviously horny also. My legs are up, lifting my butt up a little, he's leaning on them and pistoning his cock into me as hard and fast as he can, whamming into me. It's terrific! I cum before he does and he just keeps pounding into me and by the time he finally cums, I have again. A really great fuck.

Then we're laying next to one another on the bed, naked. He's running his hand over my body, feeling my breasts, my stomach. "I met some guys to day that I have to see some more. They're not good people at all. I don't want to even let them lay eyes on you. If they decided to do anything, I couldn't stop them. They're too big. So I'm going to have to go out to dinner alone and leave you here. I think it would be best if you ordered from room service and ate here because I'm going to be pretty late, I think. And I don't want you wandering around out there on your own, this isn't our kind of territory. We can go at it again when I get back but then tomorrow I've got to go and have breakfast at a guy's home so I'll leave pretty early. I'm sorry but it's business and I ought to come out of this in a very good position."

I thought of going back to Oscar's but decided it might be risky. I have no idea when Tony will be back. But this helps settle things. I don't think I want to be involved in whatever Tony is involved in. So I get dressed casually and go down to the hotel desk and ask where the nearest shop is where I could buy a duffle bag. He didn't know what a duffle bag is so I said a big bag, a sports bag, something to carry clothes in. Anyway, I eventually followed his directions and went over one block and down three and sure enough there was a store that sold almost everything. I find what I hope is the perfect bag, very colorful, flags of all nations covering it. Big enough to hold most everything I'll need.

I go back to the hotel, put on a robe and do as Tony suggested and order from room service. I also read some more travel articles about Italy. In it I see an ad for a bank that has branches all over Italy and I realize that there's one next door to the hotel. When Tony comes back, I'm in bed, naked and asleep. His coming in wakes me and he eats me again, telling me how delicious I am, then fucks me. First missionary and then I turn over and we finish doggie style. In the morning, I hear him getting up and leaving and I just stay in bed.

Once he's gone long enough that I know he isn't coming back because he forgot something -- he's done that often - I go to the room safe and open it. He never gave me the combination but I've watched him and besides he used the same code as he's used before. Our passports are in there along with some papers that I've never checked out before and don't think I will now, plus a pile of cash, all in U.S. hundred dollar bills. Let's see, Oscar said he allowed 3000 Euros for his trip, so if I have that much, too, it should work out. So I take 40 of the bills, $4,000 (the Euro is worth more than the dollar) and my passport. I then call down for breakfast in the room. While I'm waiting, I start in the bathroom, getting all the cosmetics I want, toothpaste and so on , and my birth control pills (I have two months supply with me plus a prescription from a US doctor). Then I pick out all the clothes I think I can use. I sort of hate it but I leave some really great dress-up stuff here ( I take one sexy cocktail dress that has almost no back, I love it), and I pack it all into that colorful bag I bought the evening before.

I've been thinking of what to write in a note. I need to be careful. Perhaps I can do it in a way that will let him decide to just drop me and not get angry or anything.

Dear Tony,

You're the best guy in bed ever. I love having sex with you. And you treat me really nice. But I don't like having nothing to do but sit around waiting for you to get back so we can have sex. And I'm worried about getting caught up in whatever your business is. And I really, really need to visit all the terrific places there are in Italy. So I've taken my passport and some spending money (I could have taken a lot more but I want us both to remember each other well and the good times we've had). It's been great but I'm really just some sex on the side of your real life and I'm sure you can replace me with the next pretty girl you see. I don't think either of us ever thought this was anything but short term.

Love, Diane

When room service comes, I eat, sling the bag over my shoulder, put my passport and money in a purse with a long strap that I put around my neck, and leave. I stop at the bank to deposit the $4000 and change it into Euros. It takes longer than I thought and I'll have to come back in two days to pick up my ATM card so I can take out money at any branch. I come out, head to Oscar's and climb the steps to his room and knock. He answers the door immediately. All he has on is a pair of boxer undershorts. He grabs me and holds me and kisses me. I toss the bag down and strip off my clothes and we're almost immediately naked and on the bed, feeling each other and kissing.

Ever since I first saw the cock of Alex, my neighbor, as we learned about sex from each other, I've been obsessed with them. It's like erect cocks are something magical or something. I love looking at them, taking them in my mouth and sucking on them, pulling cum out of them, just feeling them, jerking them off, and, of course, feeling them moving inside me. I think that down deep somewhere I want one for myself, I envy guys having those terrific cocks. And, just as every cock is unique to some extent, guys use them differently.

I'm always horny. I can be wet enough to let a cock push into me in seconds after the idea of fucking enters my mind. I'm usually sort of in a hurry. I don't want to fool around, I want to grab that cock and swallow it, or get it in my vagina. I'm not really into slowly building up to anything, I'm ready now. Most guys are like me. They just want to fuck and the sooner the better. Most guys also are intent on doing what they want, not what the female wants.

Some guys, the smarter ones, have learned that the sex comes out better overall if they make the female happy, make the female desire them and not just be a cum receptacle. I've even learned that, too, and purposely try and make the guy feel good by telling him how sexy he is or what a great cock he has. But I've never learned to tease and slowly build to a climax. I'm always ready now. I've had guys who purposely tease and slowly work towards climaxing. It isn't natural. I think some woman has taught them to do that. I have to admit that when the climax finally comes with them, it's a good one. But I've laid there with a guy licking my clit, after I've already cum twice, almost yelling, "fuck me, damn it, fuck me."

Oscar's a terrific lover. He truly wants to satisfy me, wants to do whatever it is that I want him to do. He's gentle. It's almost as if he thinks I'm some goddess and my body is something sacred that he hopes I'll let him use. It's nice. But he can also really bang into me full force when we get to it and I'm telling him, "harder, faster." He's also very healthy, in good shape, can get it up again fairly quickly. All in all, a terrific guy to be with.

So, we never leave his room until lunch time. A late lunch at that. We have paninis, which I discover is basically a sandwich, this one ham and cheese that's been heated in an oven, in a dinky little shop. It's delicious. I have a bottle of water, Oscar has a beer. I'll drink a little on occasion but not often. I prefer to remain sharp, feel what I feel and not dull my senses. Then to the coliseum. We take a guided tour and afterwards Oscar and I go into some of the areas that were beneath the floor originally. Rooms where the gladiators lived, where wild animals were stored. Then down the train another couple stops to the Circus Maximus which today is disappointing, it's basically a big field. Oscar told me about the wild chariot races they used to have. He's a terrific guide, I like being with him.

Later, in almost twilight, we wander through the old forum, now all ruins, and Oscar tells me all of the things that used to happen there. Then dinner in another small restaurant. Spaghetti carbonara, which I've never had before and certainly will again, and a salad of tomatoes and cheese, Caprese, I think it's called, that I'll also have again. I even have a glass of red wine. Then back to the room for some sex. I'm more turned on to Oscar than ever now. I can only hope he stays as horny as he is now after he's fucked me forty or fifty times.

Nest morning, more sex. Then the Spanish steps, at least a half dozen churches that are all marvelous and I remain amazed how much Oscar knows. He says he's just read a lot about Italy. After lunch back to the room for some more sex. Dinner out and then the Opera. Outdoors in a huge old place, used to be public baths. I've never been to an opera before. Rigoletto this one is called. I have to admit that most of it went over my head but I like it and the total experience is unbelievable. It's sort of late when we get back so just a little sex but then a little more in the morning.

I'll have to talk Oscar into getting rooms with their own bathrooms from now on. That bath down the hall is a problem, particularly with all the sex we're having and my having to clean myself out so often. It does let us shower together but a lot of the time there are other people in the bathroom and that isn't conducive to having sex, at least for me. I never thought of it before but I guess I'm a little more private than I might have thought. I do know that I've had opportunities before for group sex, several people involved, and I've always steered clear of that. I love sex enough that I often have more than one guy on the string but I experience them one at a time.

We have a couple more places to see the next day and we get to the bank so I can get my ATM card and be able to access money all over Italy. I let Oscar know that I'm willing to share the costs of some things, like rooms with a bath, I don't need to free load off him all the time. We'll see but from the way he acts, I don't think I'll be spending much, he seems to want to be my benefactor. So I'm back to being a kept woman again. Except I don't get left in the room while he's out, we go out together. Lots and lots of time together and for me, at least, I like him more the more I'm with him.

Then by train to Naples. Old city, lots of small streets bending around, easy to get lost. Visit Pompeii, Oscar knows a lot about it all. Must have been horrible when it happened and the whole town got buried in volcanic ash and lava. On to Positano. Beautiful little town located where mountains meet the sea so it's tiered way up the steep hill. Oscar is great to be with. We have sex a lot. The more often I experience his cock the more I love it. I think he'd almost prefer eating me to fucking me, which is great. He then tells me that he'd like to change our itinerary a little, spend some time at a romantic spot up in Tuscany. I know nothing about all this so I agree. We go back to Rome on the train and he surprises me and rents a car. A tiny little Fiat with a gear shift. Apparently we're going some place that is hard to get to on public transportation.

We drive most of the day. We end up exactly where he planned. He learned about this place from someone he knows and I guess he called from Positano and made arrangements. It's a small complex of buildings, all stone. The owner must have spent a lot of money converting old farm buildings and a home into this. We have a room with bath. I would guess that there must be five or six other rooms plus a separate house. Lots of land. A beautiful swimming pool. Oscar suggested that we relax by taking a swim, even though it's what I would consider to be dinner time. But, it's still light and warm, so why not. I actually have a swim suit with me. A red, minimal bikini.

As we start across the lawn to the pool, Oscar tells me, "Diane, that bathing suit is so sexy. I want to stop right here and attack you. I don't think you can imagine how sexy you are."

"Oscar, if you want to attack me, it's fine with me. Seeing you makes me feel like attacking you, too. You're a very handsome guy. And I love your cock." He pulls me to him and holds me tight and we kiss.

"Fuck," he says as he breaks the kiss. He then turns and runs and dives into the pool so I run after him and also dive in. I glide through the water and surface and look around and don't see him. I feel something and look down and he's got his face against my pussy, well actually against my bathing suit, and he's trying to bite me a little, just with his lips, not his teeth. I spread my legs to give him room and he continues for a minute or so and then has to pop up to catch his breath.

We're against the side in the deep end of the pool. There are three kids, maybe six or seven years old, in the shallow end. There are four or five adults sitting on folding chairs around the side of the pool. Everyone is looking at us. I smile at the closest people and say, "Hi." Both smile back, one just nods but the man says "Hi," in return. Oscar's smiling at them, too. He's facing me, his hands on the pool coping on either side of me. "We're going to need to go back to our room soon, I want you very, very much." he almost whispers to me.

"I want you, too," I quietly answer, "Why don't we swim a couple laps and then go back, just to let all these people know we meant to come to the pool."

We stay there five days. It's like a honeymoon probably should be. I love sex, can't get enough. Well, I come as close to getting enough as I ever have. Maybe actually more than enough. We come out to eat meals (although the place supplies a breakfast, croissant and coffee, so we can stay in all morning when we want) and to make quick day trips to Siena and a couple small hill towns.

In the morning, I wake up and suck off his gorgeous cock and then he eats me and then we fuck. As always, he eats me like he's hungry for me, giving me two orgasms and we fuck in several positions because he lasts and lasts. It's glorious. We take a shower which gets us both horny and we fuck again. Then we go out and get a meal and a visit to some place and come back and get naked on the bed and start over. We learn that the other guests are sight seeing so the pool is all ours during the day. The first time we're alone in the pool and Oscar starts trying to much on my pussy, I pull my bottom off so he can get at me. When he comes up for air, I push his trunks down so his cock is free and we fuck in the pool, both of us vertical. When I go to reach for my bikini bottoms on the side of the pool, he helps boost me up and I sit there, bare bottomed, my legs in the water while he eats me. I jump back in the pool after cumming and pull him to the shallow end where I sit him on a step and 3/4 of his cock sticks up out of the water and I get my mouth and hands on it and suck him until he's almost ready to cum and then I get up against him and sit down on it and we fuck until he cums.

We go back to the room to get dressed but take the time to fuck again, then dress and go out and eat something and come back to the room. Each day we do this. I must have a dozen orgasms a day, often more, and he cums five or six times. I doubt if it's possible for two people to have sex any more often. Because if we could, we would. In between he sucks on my nipples and feels me all over and I do the same to him. It's as good a time as I've ever had in my life.

Then up to Florence where I see the greatest art in the world, then on to Venice. There's no way to describe Venice, it has to be experienced. We have sex all the time. And then four weeks is up. Oscar has to go back to Denmark.

I learn he isn't Oscar. That's how I would spell it. He's Oskar. Last name Sorensen. He wants me to come with him to his home in Denmark. His apartment, actually. I want to go because I want the sex to continue. I also realize, I like being with him, want to continue being with him. So I agree to go with him but let him know that I have to go back to the U.S. soon. I'll need to see if I can get my old job back or else find a new job. Since times are sort of tough, putting all that off for a little while makes some sense. But I realize that all that thinking of mine is a fake, I really just want us to continue the great sex.

His apartment in Copenhagen is great! Two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bath. Very modern. Wood floors, white walls, modern metal and black leather furniture, photos with black frames on the walls. Roomy, lots of windows, lots of light. Located on the top floor, which is the fifth floor, of a fairly new building right down town. He walks to his job at the museum. Our first day there we spend the entire time naked, continuing our habit of feeling and holding each other and having sex as often as possible. I love the feel and taste of his cock so I usually suck him for as long as I think I can before switching and having him fuck me until he cums. After the first couple times, he lasts a long time before cumming so we manage to have him in me, in one position or another, for literally hours. I don't think I've ever really loved anything more.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers