A Big Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
272 Followers

Steve cleverly manoeuvred us into a sixty nine position. I had never done this before. Pete and I always performed oral on each other separately. Steve's oral skills soon had me cumming again no problem whatsoever. As I came strongly I took a little more of his cock into my mouth. As my orgasm subsided I attacked his cock with my tongue with renewed vigour.

Again expertly Steve manoeuvred me away from his cock and to be alongside him, "I want you." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled it sexily.

I panicked, "I don't know if I can take it, you're so big."

"Let's just try, I'll be gentle, promise."

"Promise?"

"Turn over."

"What?" I panicked a little, if he was going to impale me on that huge didck I wanted to see, not be shafted from behind with no idea what he was going to do. I needed some element of control.

"Turn over." He said again, reluctantly I obeyed. I felt him get off the bed, I looked up, "Relax, you'll enjoy this."

If he was going to stick his huge dick into me at that moment I doubted it very much. I heard him open a draw, my heart was racing. I heard him rubbing his hands together he then drizzled something onto my shoulders, I realised it was oil and the aroma told me it was probably a massage oil, I relaxed. For the next ten minutes this man massaged every inch of my back before asking me to turn over, he then worked on my front equally as tentatively. He did my breasts very sexily, but stopped just above my pubic bone. I was almost quivering I was that turned on. He massaged my inner thighs still stopping short of my pussy, my very wet and extremely randy pussy.

He turned me over again and using more oil worked down from my shoulders to my bum. I felt him open my bum cheeks I knew he could see every intimate detail. Then amazingly he dribbled oil right onto my bum hole, it ran between my legs into my pussy. I almost came I was that turned on. He flipped me onto my back I opened my eyes and watched as he poured oil onto his very hard cock, pulling his foreskin back to reveal the huge head. I lifted my legs upwards towards my breasts he positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I held my legs wide open freeing both his hands. He held his cock in one hand, with the other he opened my pussy lips. He rubbed his oiled cockhead along my channel before pushing into me. He took me by surprise I had expected a little more foreplay, he took my breath away. However his cock slipped into me a lot easier than last light.

He withdrew almost completely before sliding in to me slightly deeper, three, four , five times he did the same movement and I came without reservation. His cock driving me over the top and into ecstasy. I relaxed a little and he began to move a bit faster. I looked down and estimated he had about half his cock up me. He wasn't going in any further, or so I thought. I felt another orgasm building rapidly. I opened my legs slightly wider. I screamed as I came again strongly, Steve began to thrust harder my orgasm heightened in intensity I could feel every inch of him stretching my little pussy.

The intensity of my orgasm must have been too much for Steve. I think I heard him mutter sorry as he drove into me deeper. It hurt, it hurt alot and suddenly there was a twang from somewhere deep inside my fanny, I screamed again this time with pain, the pain was severe. Steve didn't stop shagging me, probably ten strokes latter I felt his balls slap against my backside.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, God fuck me," The pain had subsided and changed into pleasure. I matched his every thrust with my own, my arse thrusting with his rhythm, my brain was completely scrambled .

"I'm cuuuuummmmmmming, oh God I'm cummmming,yessssssssss yesssssss" I screamed my fingernails racked his back, my orgasm went on and on and on. I was just coming down when I felt his cock thicken. He was fucking me harder now and he grunted as he came. I felt every squirt of spunk from his massive cock, another orgasm ripped through me and completely blew my mind.

We lay in each others arms coming down from our fucking. In the afterglow my mind was all over the place/ My pussy felt like it had never felt before a mixture of randyness, satisfaction and soreness. To say I had just been fucked was an understatement in my book. Steve caressed my back lovingly. A feeling of contentment swept over me, we didn't speak for a while just enjoyed the afterglow of the most satisfying sex I had ever had.

Eventually Steve broke the silence, "Am I your second lover?" He asked.

"Yes," I confirmed. "Why."

"I just wondered."

"Did I not live up to expectations?" I asked concerned I had been a let down to him.

"No, you were...," He struggled to find a word.

"Say what you think please," I urged him, "You know after the past few hours I am not very experienced."

He kissed me lovingly, "I thought you were amazing," He went on, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"I can't deny I was shocked when I first saw it."

"Why?"

"Well think me naive but I never considered a man could have anything that big."

"Oh you thought they were all one size did you," He answered with humour in his voice.

"What's an innocent little girl like me supposed to think?" I countered.

"One with her maidenhead intact."

"Don't you mean was intact."

"Oh yeah, sorry," He appeared genuine, "Did it hurt?"

Only for a few seconds," I said seriously, "I had bigger things on my mind at the time," I added a little humorously.

"How do you feel now?" He seemed truly concerned and I liked that.

"Pretty amazing if I'm honest."

"Like a woman?"

"I suppose I do yes," I agreed.

"What would you like to do now?"

Again my mouth took over before I put my brain in gear, "Suck your cock," I blurted out.

He needed no second invitation and pulled the duvet down exposing his cock. The thing looked even bigger with my head on his chest looking down towards it. I wrapped my lips around his shaft alternating between sucking and licking, using my hand to wank him slowly. After a couple of minutes he spoke, "I'll be after your arse again if you carry on this treatment"

"Mmmmmmm," Was the only reply I could manage with a mouthful of cock.

"Turn round," It was almost an order, and an order I was more than happy to comply too.

Steve got me onto my side, his cock position just right for me to suck and play with as I wished. He kissed down to my pussy and began to work my pussy with his magic tongue, Very gently working me over with his expertise. He teased me beautifully only occasionally, but just at the right second flicking my clitty, this made me moan a push my fanny towards him. He would then concentrate on my pussy lips before driving his tongue inside me. Before pulling it out and moving to my bum hole which he teased sexily, only penetrating me with the tip of his tongue for a second or two. All in all he was building me up into a frenzy. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. He must have known he had me close to the edge of yet another orgasm, still there was no urgency in his teasing. He held me on the cusp of cumming for what seemed an eternity.

I took his cock from my mouth, "I need fucking." It was an order more than a request.

"Say please."

"Please."

"Please what."

"Please fuck me with that big cock."

Surprising me Steve moved quickly and almost before I realised it I was on all fours with my arse up in the air. I was positioned so Steve could stand on the floor behind me. "Pass me the oil," He asked, I handed him the bottle from the bedside cabinet. He dribbled a good quantity of oil onto my upturned bottom and massaged it into my pussy, slipping his finger up me made me squeal and wiggle my arse sexily. I glanced backwards to see him oiling his hard cock, another drizzle between my legs and he moved forward.

His huge knob end entered my wanton pussy much easier this time, he then began to rock me backwards and forwards slowly. Gradually I felt his cock penetrating me deeper and deeper. I was moaning at the invasion. I was sore and I hadn't realised how tender my little pussy actually was.

Steve poured another generous helping of oil onto the portion of his cock that wasn't inside me. I was whimpering by this time, the tenderness of my pussy combined with the wanton randyness producing an unexplainable sensation. Steve was standing totally still, his hands on my hips he was moving me backwards and forwards . He was using my pussy to fuck his cock. My soreness faded as the need to cum built slowly. I began to moan, my head was into the pillow. My fists clenched the sheet, I bit the pillow. Steve moved me slightly faster, my orgasm building. I realised I was getting a serious fucking from this mans wonderful cock. I also realised he wasn't all the way up me.

I was moaning and groaning thrusting my arse backwards. I raised my head up from the pillow and felt Steve's grip tighten around my waist. At that point he lost some of his self control and began to fuck me harder. He fucked me harder and my pending orgasm approached quickly. I was almost there when he thrust deeper into me, "Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes, Oh God yeeeeees, Ahhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck , Jeeeeeeeesus yeeeeeesssss, yes, ahhhhhhh,' I felt his balls hit my swollen clitty and that was it, pure ecstasy. I thrust my arse back towards him as he banged even harder into me. My knees were lifting off the bed. My orgasm went on and on, better than anything previously, if that were possible. Steve was grunting and still going like a steam hammer as my climax subsided slowly.

I was about to complain I was getting sore when I felt his cock expand. I knew he was about to shoot his load. The expansion of his cock as he hit the cum strokes and the urgency of his fucking brought me to another huge orgasm. I felt his cock spew into me and I was over the top again. His cock was so far up me I thought he would cum in my throat. I was completely, totally full of dick, and I loved it. A few moments later I slumped forward onto the pillow, Steve's spent cock slipped from me. I felt Steve lie beside me I was unable to speak, he slipped his arm over me and whispered "I love you,"

"Mmmmmm," My only reply I was to fucked to say anything else I drifted off to sleep.

mybaby
mybaby
272 Followers
12