A Big Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

"This morning was your time, now it`s my time," I must say I was more than happy I felt dreamy and lovely, must have been the brandy. He stripped down to his boxers he was obviously turned on judging by the huge bulge on display. A shudder swept through me, my fanny had that familiar tingling, here we go again I thought. Steve kissed me from my mouth downwards spending an age on my boobs, going down to the waistband of my thong before returning to my tits. He knew how much he was teasing and getting me going, the patience of the man was astounding. Finally he was at the crotch of my thong, he moaned when he found the dampness there."Randy bitch," He commented quietly almost to himself really.

When he pulled the crotch piece to one side and tongued my fanny my arse must have been a foot off the bed, "Yessssss," I hissed at his tongues action. His oral skills had me swooning as usual, my first orgasm of the evening swept over me. He moved upwards and slid his cock into me, not harshly, very gently. I lifted my legs towards my boobs. He caught my legs over his arms and began to shaft me beautifully. I appeared to be orgasaming constantly as his huge shaft fucked me superbly. I knew I would get sore if he gave me to much cock tonight, and he realised the fact.

He sped up his thrusts I felt him on the short strokes, "Sorry I`m cumming," He apologised for some reason.

I grabbed him strongly my fingers digging into his back, naughtily I bit his shoulder as he emptied his cum into me, "I love you," He whispered into my ear as he finished cumming. He rolled off me and lay next to me, I rolled over to him and we kissed.

"Good night lover," I said, again sleep came quickly.

We fucked each other three times on Sunday before it was once again time for me to leave. Steve drove me to collect my car, we agreed to have a night out with the others on Friday, Steve`s business meetings stopping us getting together before then. I agreed to make the arrangements with Tracey and Kathy. We had difficulty parting and I realised I was falling deeply in love with this man. I hadn't responded to his ` I love you` statement last night. I needed time to consider a response Of course it would have been and easy response to say I loved him back. It was probably true I was on cloud nine and I loved it.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers
12