A Big Mistake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,975 Followers

Claire was sitting at her desk waiting for him. She got up and walked to the front of her desk and leaned back against it.

"Show me." Drew told her.

Claire stood up, spread her legs a bit and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until her pussy was in full view.

Remembering how she liked to be treated, Drew began to talk dirty to her. "You are a nasty old bitch aren't you?"

Claire just smiled devilishly.

"Get over here and suck my cock." He told her.

Claire hurried to him and dropped to her knees and pulled his hardening cock from his pants. Holding the base of it, she opened her mouth and devoured the entire thing. She sucked and stroked with abandon. Drew held her head and slid his cock in and out of her face as she moaned and sucked and stroked his rigid shaft.

"You nasty slut, suck my cock so I can fuck you from behind like a dog." Drew told her. "You want my big hard cock in your cunt don't you?"

Claire moaned a yes as she looked up from her task.

"Get up and go bend over your desk slut."

Claire loved being talked to like this, it really turned her on. She stood and walked over to her desk. She leaned across her desk and exposed her dripping pussy. Her big full tits mashed against her desk. Drew walked up behind her and placed his cock at her pussy.

"Beg me!" he told her. "Tell me you want my cock deep in your nasty snatch."

"Please, fuck my nasty snatch deep with your hard cock." She pleaded.

Drew grabbed her hips and instantly began to fuck her hard and deep. He plunged his cock in and then pulled it almost all the way out. Then back in hard.

Claire reached across her desk and gripped the other side of it for support. Her tits pressed hard against the desk and she took pleasure in the feeling of her nipples as they grinded against the desk in her blouse and bra.

Drew was pounding her hard and telling her what a naughty slut she was when the orgasm rocked her body. The waves of pleasure washed over her and she struggled to hold back the screams. Just as she was finishing her pleasure ride, Drew grunted and thrust his pelvis forward hard. He emptied his full balls deep into her pussy. Claire could feel his seed fill her. He thrust forward a couple more times and then pulled out.

"Clean me bitch." He told her.

Claire knelt down and licked their combined juices from his softening manhood.

When she was done, Drew pulled up his pants, and started to walk out.

"Thanks, Give me a holler the next time you get horny." He told her. Then he disappeared out the door.

Claire stood and walked to her desk. Cum leaked out of her pussy and oozed down her leg. She was going to go clean up when she remembered watching Larry on video lick Missy's pussy after she got fucked by another man, and she got an evil thought. She grabbed her panties from her desk drawer and wiped the cum off her inner thigh and pulled her panties up trapping the rest of Drew's deposit inside her pussy and her panties.

The rest of the day was spent trying to work in complete arousal. She couldn't get the thought of Drew and what she was going to make Larry do when she got home out of her mind. When it was time to go, she said good night to her assistant and drove home in a hurry to experience more of the power she now had over Larry.

Upon arriving home, Claire summoned Larry to her room. She had removed all her clothes except for her panties. Her heavy breasts hung on her chest with a bit of sag, but Larry loved playing with them. Her curvaceous body was nothing like Missy's, but Larry still wanted it. His cock became uncomfortable in his pants.

Claire ordered him to his knees. Larry complied and Claire walked up to him, nestling her pungent panty covered pussy up to his nose. The smell was familiar to Larry. He knew she had had sex, and that obviously meant with someone else. His jealousy began to stir. What was she doing?

What she was doing was abusing her control over him. She was going to show him who was boss now.

"Lick my panties." She ordered.

Larry did as he was told. The taste was nothing new, but it was worst than before because with Missy it was all about the sex. With Claire however, he was jealous, and he didn't find this arousing at all. He licked and licked until Claire was satisfied.

"I got fucked today like you used to fuck me by a young hot stud at work. Can you taste his cum on my panties?" Larry just looked at her without answering, the jealous rage building inside.

Then she ordered him to pull them down. He did, and she spread her legs.

"Clean my nasty snatch." She said, recalling what Drew had called it earlier in her office. Lick me clean."

Larry didn't want to, but concluded he had little choice. He stuck out his tongue and began wiping her pussy with it.

The sheer power of it all made Claire euphoric. She moaned and groaned and continued to humiliate Larry.

"That's it, eat my lover's cum. Lick me you cheating bastard. How does it feel knowing the woman you supposedly love was getting a good hard fucking just hours ago? Just think how I felt when I found out you were fucking my daughter. Eat my pussy clean." The power was consuming. All that hurt that she felt yesterday when she found out about them poured like venom from her mouth. "He was so much better than you. He made me feel like a woman. You are just an ass licking wimp.

Larry felt hurt, mad and ashamed all at the same time. He continued his task until Claire screamed out with pleasure from her orgasm. "Lick my nasty cunt. Yes, I'm cumming!!"

Larry licked her until she finished.

Claire pushed him back and headed for the shower.

Larry sat back and contemplated his situation again. He was more determined now than ever to get out of it.

The rest of the night neither one of them spoke, both trying to figure out where to go from here.

EPILOGUE: The next morning Larry weighed his options. He really liked servicing Missy, but he could not reconcile in his mind Claire having sex with other men. He did love her, and it hurt too much. As he packed and left he realized what a big mistake he had made. He just had to keep his dick in his pants, and he could have all he needed. Now, he was going to have to get a job, find a place to live and figure out what he would do without the woman he loved and who treated him better than anyone in his life.

When Claire got home that day and found the letter, she was indignant about the whole thing. "Fuck him!" she thought. I have Drew and I don't need his ass. However, after a few months, she figured out there was no future with Drew, and she really missed Larry. She had let the jealousy and the power take over her and treated him poorly. She tried to find him, but what she didn't know, was he had moved to another state by then and she failed in her search.

Missy of course was fine, she was 19 and hot, she soon forgot about Larry and moved on to many more men, until she married 5 years later.

Larry and Claire both regretted their actions for many year, never really finding anyone as good as each other.

goamz86
goamz86
1,975 Followers
12