A Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers

Larry opened the door and walked in expecting Missy to be ready. What he found was quite the opposite. Missy was sitting in a chair fully clothed. She had a look of confidence that Larry didn't hadn't seen before.

"What are you doing?" Larry asked demandingly. "Get undressed, so I can fuck you."

"I don't think so." Missy spat back. "Things are about to change."

"What does that mean?" he asked with disgust in his voice.

Missy grabbed the remote to her TV off the desk and turned it on. As the picture came into focus, Larry could hear the sounds of sex. What surprised him was that as the picture appeared, he saw himself. He was fucking Missy in her bed. His heart stopped.

"That bitch! She recorded us." He thought to himself.

"What do you think mom would say if she saw this?" Missy said with a shit eating grin.

Larry didn't have an answer. He reached for the DVD Player, hit stop, ejected the disc and stomped it to pieces.

"You don't think that is the only copy do you?" Missy said.

Larry was furious. "I will kill you!" he blustered.

"No you won't." Missy replied. "You will do whatever I say. I know you don't want this gravy train to stop. I know you are using my mom. You don't love her. You're just using her for the food, the roof over your head and the free pussy. However, she seems to really like you, and I don't want to hurt her. So I am going to even the playing field. I will boss you around like you do my mom. I will be in charge of all your sexual activities, like you are my mom's. You will do whatever I ask, and I mean whatever I ask, or mom will see another copy of that, and you will be out on your ass. Hell, if you give it a chance, you might even enjoy me being in charge."

Larry just stood and stared. He was fucked. He didn't have a choice but to listen. He looked down at the ground and mumbled a question.

"So, what do you want?"

"I want you to be my little sex puppy like my mom is to you, but for right now, let's start with you getting on your knees." She said as she pointed to the ground.

Larry dropped to his knees and looked up at the leggy teen. Missy walked up to him and lifted the skirt she was wearing and exposed her moist smooth pussy.

"You want my pussy?" She asked.

Larry nodded.

"Beg me?" She demanded.

"Please may I have your pussy?"

So here he was, kneeling on the floor begging this incredibly beautiful daughter of his girlfriend for her pussy, and wondering if there was any way to get out of his predicament.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,993 Followers
12