A Big Misunderstanding

Story Info
Stepfather is driven mad by a big misunderstanding.
2.6k words
4.1
108.6k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

"Daddy?"

"Can I lie on your lap?"

Tim's eyes widened a bit, not sure what to say. He was downstairs watching a movie with his stepdaughter and she was already molded up against him. Every breath brought her one breast to move against his side. While the touch was so light, the results were anything but. He had a raging hard-on and did not want to move the blanket. He certainly couldn't have her put her head down there.

"No Kara, you are not a kid anymore. It wouldn't look right."

Kara huffed and jerked the cover back to lie down anyways. Her hands touched his rigid member when she grabbed the blanket. She felt it and still pulled on the fabric. She gasped when his cock twitched under his sleep pants.

"Oh. Sorry."

Kara stood up, blushing furiously. She was unable to look her stepfather in the eyes and retreated upstairs to her room. Tim saw her nipples tighten underneath her camisole, but after a moment, he chalked it up to wishful thinking. He could still see the look in her eyes as they fell on his cock. He cursed the thin fabric and his randy length.

Tim knew that he had to go upstairs and talk to her. He hoped and prayed that she wouldn't tell her mother. Tim smacked his cock. Paired with the idea of her mother finding out, his cock thankfully started to soften. He got his wits about him and slowly walked up the stairs to Kara's room. He tried to think of what he could say, but his mind was blank. He would think of something, he assured himself.

Tim got to the top of the stairs and he paused for a moment. There was a soft buzzing sound coming from the door. It was shut, but the sounds pulled him forward. He put his ear to the door and caught soft moaning. Tim's heart raced, blood rushing back down where it had just vacated.

The buzzing was from an egg, vibrating against the young girl's clit. Not sure what came over her, as soon as she saw his hard bulge, she had to go to her room. While Tim might think she was upset, she was far from it. She needed release and as soon as her bedroom door was shut, she knew exactly what she wanted.

The bullet shook against her clit and it was not long before she was feeling the ending she wanted. She could not get the cock out of her mind. It was a huge bulge in his pants, snaking down his inner thigh. Kara stuck a finger in her hole and squeezed it. Moaning in pleasure, Kara was unaware of her stepfather at the door.

"Tim. Take me Tim, make me a real woman."

She came on her fingers and pushed the vibrator harder. She heard a noise at the door, but she could not stop the gush of fluid, nor the sounds that came out.

Kara never said the words out loud, but tonight she did. She wanted to hear his name on her lips. She visualized his dark eyes staring down at her. She wanted him to be her first, but she was tired of waiting. She had been waiting eighteen years and her body urged her on.

Tim stumbled against the door frame when he heard his name. His cock was painfully hard and he too, found himself retreating to his room. He was ready again when his wife got home. He took her hard and fast. He wanted her to scream. He wanted Kara to hear.

***

Kara looked over at her boyfriend. He was driving her home and his hand kept going to her exposed legs. She let him play for a bit, she even opened her legs wider. She knew he couldn't do anything while he was driving.

His fingers found the bottom trim of her panties and the blonde man groaned as he drove. Kara was happy to see they were almost to her house. Dale was becoming more aggressive and she was worried about that. His fingers dug into her soft flesh, his digits trying to gain access to her warm center.

"Chill out Dale, you know my parents are going to be home."

"Why don't we drive to the park or something?"

"No Dale, I need to get home. I am not getting grounded for you again."

Dale stopped at the stop sign and turned towards her. His finger slid inside of her panties and the girl squealed when one rough finger found its way inside of her. He found how wet she was, how much she wanted the exact same thing that he did.

"Fuck Kara, I can't wait no more."

He was saying the exact words that she felt. While she wanted Tim to be the one, the boy next to her was eager to take the job. There was no need to entice him or wait, he was ready then.

There was a honk from behind them and Dale realized he was still sitting at the stop sign. He jerked his hand out and licked his finger. His foot hit the gas pedal and they shot off. He pulled into the girl's driveway and he threw it into park.

Dale turned towards the red head and kissed her. His body was as hungry as his mouth. She bit his invading lips, but it did not cool the young man's ardor. His hand pressed against her crotch, making the girl gasp. Her body wanted satisfaction. More than her little fingers and toys were giving her.

The man's fingers found her core, this time much wetter than before. He slid one of his thick digits in her sodden hole and she ground against his hand. She kissed him deeply, her hips moving in circles.

"Come on Kara, your parents aren't even home right now."

Kara opened her eyes and looked ahead of the car. Dale was right, the house was dark. Tim's truck was not there. She wasn't sure where he was, but she was not thinking clearly. She would have risked it all, to finally have what her body needed.

"Okay come on. I don't know how long we will have or when they will be back though."

That was all Dale needed to hear. He was out of the car and dragging her out quickly. Dale had to grab the keys out of Kara's hands because they were shaking so badly. He came from behind and put the keys in the lock. He pushed her through the door and waited for her to lead the way. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her room.

On the way up the stairs, Dale's hands were on her ass. He was glad for the flared skirt and easy access. His hands drove her crazy and she was finding it difficult to walk. He picked her up and pushed her into one of the bedrooms. It wasn't hers and she felt her parent's fur comforter. She tried to get Dale to take her to the other room, but he was already pulling her skirt up and her panties off.

Kara opened her legs and cried out when Dale's tongue found her sensitive clit. He licked and sucked her clit, his finger pushed inside of her. Kara came in his mouth and against his face. She had to stop herself from saying a name because she knew that the wrong one would spill out.

"Yes baby, that feels so fucking good."

Her thighs tightened around his head and her hands pushed him against her. Her hips humped his face, pushing herself over the edge again. Her body screamed with release. She felt empty when Dale pulled back. He stood up above her at the end of the bed and jerked his shirt off.

He looked down at his girlfriend, the one he had dated for almost six months. Today was his first taste and he was unwilling to stop. He would not be deterred this time. He pulled pants down and came towards her with such determination. His intensity scared Kara and she started to back up on the bed. His rod was about six inches long and shaped like a broom stick. To her innocent eyes, it looked huge.

"Wait Dale, I think we have went far enough."

"No, I am getting off Kara."

"I will suck him for you."

Dale paused for a moment, almost tempted. She had done that once before and it was awesome, but looking at her wet pussy, he knew nothing else would do.

"No, it is time you gave me that pussy. I earned it. I have waited a long time for it."

Kara's eyes widened, her back against the headboard. He followed her and went between her legs, his cock swayed between her thighs. The head touching her entrance was electrifying. All her doubts were pushed back by the craving in between her legs.

"Dale, fuck me. Stick that dick inside of me!"

Kara closed her eyes to wait for it, she knew it was going to hurt. Her eyes flew open with a scream and a bang. The room was still dark, but she could clearly see her stepdad pulling Dale by the leg. The young man was no match for Tim's strength and military training. He looked at her and even in the dark, she could see his rage. She could feel it emanating off of him.

"Don't fucking move Kara!"

Kara didn't dare move. She felt the fan blowing wind on her heated flesh. Her thighs were still wide open and her pussy dripped with her own juices. She listened to what seemed to be Tim dragging her boyfriend down the stairs. She heard him cussing and from the sound of it, actually hitting Dale before throwing him out the door.

Kara froze in place when she heard the heavy footsteps coming back up the stairs. Her body shook a little as she waited for her stepfather. She became painfully aware of the fact she was in his bed. It somehow made it seem worse, if that was possible.

"Are you fucking kidding me Kara?"

His figure blocked the light from the hallway. He loomed above her from fifteen feet away. Kara said nothing. She just laid there staring at the man. He came closer to the bed, his eyes on her.

"Why are you in my bed, telling the little neighbor boy to fuck you with his little dick?"

Kara said nothing. She tried to shrink away from the angry man. She had fantasized about him for years, but never like this. In her dreams, he was always nice and sweet. This was a whole other side of the man who had raised her.

"Daddy I am sorry!"

Tim's teeth clenched with her words. His hands went to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off. He saw her watching and flexed his muscles. His fingers went to the buttons of his pants, exposing his hard bulge in his boxers. Even in the dark, Kara could see the vast difference from the one that was in between her legs a few minutes before.

"You will be sorry Kara. I can't believe you would let your first time be with some surfer idiot."

Kara did not deny the accusations. Her eyes were riveted to the cock springing forth from their confinement. She licked her lips and followed him as he came closer. He was completely naked and his cock was bigger than she had ever seen. Her thighs clenched together in self-defense.

"No sense in being shy now, you have already gave it up."

Tim grabbed the teen's ankles and yanked her to the bottom of the bed. She tried to scramble away, but he was on her quickly. His body pressed her to the mattress, his mattress. He slid the mushroom head over her slit a couple of times.

Kara jumped and was pinned harder against the bed. The cock went to her opening again and pressed in. Between force and the slipperiness of her walls, Tim slid all the way in, in one stroke. Kara felt her insides being ripped, the pain was too much. She cried out, tears rushing to her eyes. The man thrusting above her stopped with his balls deep inside of the girl and looked down in surprise. Her insides were crushing his length and he could feel the dick throbbing inside of her.

"Fuck Kara. I thought..."

Tim knew he should pull out, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He needed to be inside of her, moving, but he knew he had to make it feel good for her. He was mad to think that Dale had beat him, but now he knew he was wrong. He was first inside of her and he had not been gentle. He looked at her tear-stained face and growled. He pushed in deeper and tuned out her squeal.

Tim's hand clawed at her shirt, trying to see what she was hiding. He tore at her buttons, her flesh becoming available to his greedy eyes and hands. His mouth swooped down and sucked her nipples. The movement drove him harder against her womb. He grunted above her, suckling her hard tips. He pulled out almost all the way, before surging forward again. He bottomed out and the girl screamed.

"Daddy, please not so hard."

Tim could not have gone any slower or been any gentler if he actually wanted to. His body ran the show at that point, slamming back inside of her wet walls.

"I am going to fuck you now baby girl. I can't just sit here all night wedged inside of you."

The girl whimper beneath him and he stopped to kiss her. Her lips responded after a moment and her hips started to slowly move beneath him. She pushed him deeper, grinding him against her womb. She felt so full, so complete.

"I want to please you Daddy."

Her words drove him forward. He sat back up on his legs and pulled her by the thighs closer. His cock went deeper and his hand moved in between their bodies to work on her clit. She shook underneath him as he worked in and out of her pussy slowly. His fingers flew over her nub, pushing her over the edge again. A flush of fluid eased his way to go deeper. He groaned with the added wetness and started to move faster.

He pounded inside of her. The girl moaned and vibrated, while the man hammered inside. It had been so long since he had been so deeply encased in a woman's body. The idea of being her first resonated with each thrust. He tried to hold back the wave, but he couldn't.

He pushed deeper and squirted her insides with his seed. She tried to stop him because she was not on birth control, but he would not be denied. Shot after shot coated her womb, as the man thrust deep. His movements became jerky. He collapsed against the mewling girl, exhausted. His cock was twitching inside of her and she clenched it. He growled and pushed back in one last time, before pulling out in a rush.

"This pussy is mine, from now on Kara."

She looked up at him with huge eyes. His cock started to grow as he talked. The idea of his ownership got him hard again. It was pointed towards her and looked menacing. Her core was red and sore. When he re-entered her nails dug into his side.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers